New Paradise Construction

With Angi since July 2013

1255 Comiskey Ct

Perris, CA 92571

We are a family-owned-and-operated company specialized in roofing installations of all types. Many companies speak of quality, but we approach every job with a level of professionalism and expediency that many would struggle to match, and our company owner is always on site to make sure that every job is done to our extremely high standards. We stand by our work with a 10-year warranty on everything we do, so you can rest assured that your investment with us is backed up by our quality guarantee. There's nothing quite like a New Paradise over your head! ...

12/28/2019

Edward G.

Albert came out promptly and inspected the roof. He communicated well during the whole process. I needed some additional work done for preventative maintenance and he sent Pablo out, who was great. He also communicated well.

Description of Work
Maintenance & Inspection

12/02/2019

Raxa P.

Did not do any projecy

Description of Work
I have not used anyone as I did not require

Good evening, I have never spoken with you or had any type of correspondence with you. I do not understand the F rating. If there is anything I can help you with feel free to contact me anytime Thank you

12/01/2019

gregg S.

I requested estimates from about five places and Alberto at new paradise construction responded in about 20 minutes and said he could come out the next day to check out the roof. He came out early the next day , checked where the leak was and knew exactly what to do. They have a maintenance special for $175 but I didn’t think I was going to get that due to I have a leak and not just some maintenance but he went up on my roof removed about 20 tiles , re-papered the area that was damaged and sealed it with henrys tar and only charged an additional $25. I was really dreading calling a roofing company because I thought it was going to cost an arm and a leg but they were very reasonable and instead of just fixing leaks after they happen I’m going to call them back out after the holidays and go over my entire roof so I can prevent leaks instead of just fix them. Alberto was very professional and knew exactly what the issue was and where it was happening. I won’t use anybody but them from now on and I highly recommend them to anybody here.

Description of Work
My roof had a leak after this last rain in my wall was starting to get soft.

09/03/2019

Peter S.

Fast bid and competitive but did not get the job.

Description of Work
tearoff and replace

07/08/2019

Rufus C.

They did a beautiful job, they were on time also they cleaned there mess and they did everything they said they would do and the price was competitive also they are professional and tidy

Description of Work
They replace the roof.

01/29/2018

Toby S.

Our Patio Roof had been leaking and I called 5 licensed roofers through Yelp, Yellow Pages and Angie's List. Out of 5 roofers, only three actually showed up (two from Angie's List) to check out the roof and provide bids. Of those three contractors, Alberto had been the only one to follow up and answer questions I had without waiting for days to respond back like some. His bid was fair and his men were on time Friday as promised. Paradise Construction did a tear down and completed the roof the same day. That following Monday I had off work and Alberto came by and we walked the newly rolled roof. I definitely would recommend Paradise Construction.

Description of Work
Rolled Patio Roof needed to be torn off and re-rolled with rolled asphalt.

10/30/2017

Ma P.

Mr. Salmeron is professional, patient and did his best to earn customers confidence and trust. I wish him all the best.

Description of Work
Mr. Salmeron's roofing related work was excellent and completed in time exactly as promised.

08/30/2017

Mimi C.

Albert was very prompyt and very competent. The work turned out perfect

Description of Work
Roofing patch

05/28/2017

Rich S.

Amazing. He and his crew are the absolute best. I am so glad I called him. He was so responsive, so professional, and his work was top quality. (He was also much more reasonable on price than other estimates I received). I can't believe it. I don't think I have ever had such a major home project run more smoothly or more quickly. If you need a roof, this is the man to call. I am so grateful to him and his team, and for Angie's List for helping us find him.

Description of Work
Needed a Roof

02/01/2016

Annette B.

Well after finding 3 waste of time roofing companies toward the bottom of page two I found Alberto Salmeron.. he said he would go out to Big Bear and see if he could solve the leak problem.. This was Tuesday Januray 26.. He said because there is ice on the roof we will have to find someone to take the ice off. He found someone for 550.00 dollars. They will get it off on saturday then he can work to fix the roof. Because of the ice on the roof he will wait for them to remove then start to repair the leaks. He got to my home in Big Bear on Saturday morning and found the ice guy to remove all the ice and snow from roof! Albert arrived at my home Saturday morning around 10:00am He paid the ice guy to remove snow and ice from roof. Then he went shopping and bought materials 122.15 He istallled shingle closest in color 350 Removed and replace installation that was wet from leaking. He remasticked all my pipes and chimney flashings as well for good measure We will have to wait to hear from my renters in the house. It snowed Sunday so we will need to wait for snow to melt to see if problem is solved. Alberto Salmeron is honest, and he did the job and trusted me to pay him.. I am very greatful to find him, and was worried about this roof leak on pins and needles because of the snow and rain we are getting in the mountains. I am writing this reveiw to inform anyone who is reading this that if you would like a honest hard working roofer hire Alberto.. I will have him do all the repairs inside my house when the weather premits, and if he has time to come out to long beach hire him for many home improvements! I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of a roof or serious home improvement! Alberto gets a A+ from me.

Description of Work
Alberto drove up to BIg Bear to help me with a leaking roof! He responded quickly for me in a extreme emergency after the roofer who did the roof would not go up and fix the problem. I wasted a good week of good weather with one over the top priced roofer trying to con me into paying for an entire new roof. One flakey roofer who wasted 4 of my good weather days to pull in and say their is nothing he could do, and them found Alberto Salmeron who went up right away , and worked to solve the problem.

08/21/2015

KIRBY A.

He did a good job. He got up and did what other people didn't do. He did some work, came back to make sure it was okay, did some work, said it wasn't good enough, so he came back and did it again.

Description of Work
He fixed my aluminum roof.

10/01/2013

Anthony G.

Excellent! Albert was very punctual and responsive. He called when he was on his way as well as when he was almost approaching my home. He took the time to show me exactly what was being done, what materials were being used, and approximately how it would take to finish the job. After the job was done before even accepting my payment, he made sure I looked over the entire job to ensure I was pleased and didn't have any questions or concerns. What impressed me even further was that he called a few days after the job just to make sure I was still pleased and that there were no problems noticed after the job was finished. All HighDesert roofers need to take a page from Albert's book. I've called several that were no call no show.....call back a week later.....etc. Albert will have all my future work needs, and I will be sure to refer him to anyone I can.

Description of Work
Re-Roof of approx 17'X17' Shed.

07/11/2013

Mary M.

He did a good job. He was very responsive.

Description of Work
He replaced two flat roofs and fixed a bunch of tiles on a tile roof. He did hot tar on both flat roofs.