Ramirez Handyman

Founded 2000 • With Angi since November 2014

4.3

Handyman at any location with reasonable pricing!! free estimates at all time...

Brews Roy construction inc

We are general contractor License companies, we Specialize and home remodel, renovations home services and more.

NLS Electric

NLS Electric, Inc. is an electrical contractor with over 15 years of experience specializing in residential remodels, panel upgrades, lighting installation, custom homes, apartment buildings, EV charger installation, whole home battery backup installation and more. Exceptional service and attention to detail from start to completion!

Perez Construction Remodeling

Flooring Installtion remodeling restoration Lic #1063768 General liability insured. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

12/12/2017

left 2 voicemail messages - never responded

Description of Work
dryer repair and service

Category appliance repair

02/07/2016

I called Jose this morning because no one else was available to help me and Jose showed up like 20 minutes later. He stayed with me until I was completely sure that everything was safely installed and appropriately tested. I'm really grateful that he is always available in a prompt fashion and is always concerned with making sure all my expectations are met.

Description of Work
Needed my new washer and dryer hooked up.

Category appliance repair,electrician,handyman service

Kitchen and bathroom remodeling, stucco, cement, reeses light installation, door and window installation,molding,paint indoor and outdoor,drywall patching , wood floor,cabinets,tile,electrical work,framing,plumbing .......and alot more!!