Did you buy a new house? Or do you just want to make your current home more secure? Key into these quick, inexpensive ways to improve your home security.
Get matched with top locksmiths in Oakdale, CA
There are 0 highly-rated local locksmiths.
Matching on Angi
Recent Locksmith Reviews in Oakdale
- CUSTOM LOCKSMITH & ALARMTheir prices were reasonable and less than and the tech was very prof and know and got me in the house within minutes.
- Yosemite Lock & KeyI arrived home after I had worked a graveyard shift an a meeting after my shift. I was extremely tired! My husband had left, not expected back for several hours. After trying all doors and windows, I called Yosemite Locksmith, they showed to be the closest to my home. The locksmith gave me a half hour estimated time of arrival and made it to my home within that time frame. He decided not to pick the lock to my front door as it was more likely to cause damage due to the quality of the door knob. Since I had all the knobs keyed the same and was able to get into my garage with an opener, he was able to remove the side garage door knob to get inside of it and create a new key. He did this on site, from his vehicle. All in all, I was in my house within an hour of him arriving. I was very happy with the service provided
- Yosemite Lock & KeyI had worked a graveyard shift and then had a morning appointment so I was exhausted when I got home. As I pulled into the driveway, I realized that I didn't have my house key, but I did have a garage door opener. I could not figure out a way in without damaging something, although at this point my mood might have improved after breaking a window. I called Yosemite Locksmith and he said he could be there in a half hour and he was. He quickly assessed the situation, advised me that our locks were very hard to pick and that he might cause damage to them by doing so. Since all our locks were keyed the same, he was able to remove the doorknob from the side garage door (we had access to both sides of the door) and make a new key on site. This allowed me entry to the house. He gave me the new key (which I would expect) and also provided me with the key code for our locks in case I was ever in the situation again. The code would allow the responding locksmith to make a new key without taking the time to remove a doorknob or damaging a lock. He replaced the doorknob to the side garage door and charged me a reasonable fee for the service. I went from feeling extremely tired and desperate to very grateful and satisfied
- CHARLIES DAY & NITEWe really like them. Every time that we need something done, we go to them. They are just courteous and they seem to have good pricing. We can either go to them and have something done or they will come out to us. Redoing all of our locks was probably the biggest job that we have had them do. I do not remember the cost of that service but I am pretty sure that we were fairly happy with it, otherwise, we would have looked some place else. We would absolutely use them again in the future if necessary
- The Key Guy Mobile LocksmithOutstanding. Key guy called and was actually ahead of schedule. Showed up promptly and took care of all my requests.
- The Key Guy Mobile LocksmithHe shows up when he says he will. Does the job at a cheap price. Gets paid and leaves. That's exactly what I want. I took the time to write this because there is only one other listing and it is someone slandering him because and quot;he was rude on the phoneand quot; That's not fair to rate a service provider that way. I can picture in my mind the type of person that would do that. I am disappointed for Angie's list to let that happen
- Oakdale LocksmithI called Oakdale Locksmith and set up an appointment for a house call. On the day of the appointment, Greg, who I believe is the owner, called and asked if he could come by about an hour earlier, which was fine with me. He arrived on time as re-scheduled. He listened as I explained the problem, and immediately knew what the problem was. It took just a few minutes for him to remove the lock cylinder, tighten a screw in the back that had worked loose over the years, lubricate and re-install the cylinder. Problem fixed! I asked if the cylinder should be replaced, and he assured me that the cylinder still works fine and should last for many years. I appreciated the fact that he did not try to sell me a new cylinder or lockset. Overall, very happy with his service
- Owsley Lock & KeyI had lot my keys and left the windows open on my vehicle. It was about 900am and it was supposed to rain that afternoon. I called Owsley. I got a prompt pick up, quote of $105.00 and a few questions about my vehicle. He said they would be out around 1100am. He got her like 1105am. He promptly removed my ignition, did his thing and gave me my key. He replaced everything as is. He was able to take credit card for the purchase. it was very clean and simple
- big valley lock&keyTravis did a great job changing re-keying my door; he did in a fast, efficient and professional manner. Cost wise, I was quoted for $600.00 by another locksmith, citing weekend rates.
- Oakdale LocksmithIt went extremely well. Scott was polite and used shoe covers when I told him my supply was barricaded in the laundry room. I was VERY happy that I used Oakdale Locksmith since the locksmith shop in Turlock had already told me over the phone that they would not pick the marble top (because it had a skeleton key) or the steamer trunk. I will definitely use Oakdale Locksmith again if needed! Caveat-The only reason I gave a "B" for the price is the $89 service call but that is probably higher than average since he had to drive from Oakdale to Turlock
Last update on May 3, 2017
Locksmiths in Oakdale
Explore our Solution Center for helpful locksmith articles
Want to learn how to rekey any type of door lock at home? Follow these steps to rekey locks in your house and save money on hiring a locksmith.
Sleep soundly at night knowing that your apartment is protected from intruders. Read these suggestions on how to boost your apartment’s safety.
Find locksmiths in
- Angels Camp,
- French Camp,
- La Grange,
Locksmiths in Oakdale
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!