When your laminate floor suffers water damage, you don’t need to install new flooring. You can’t repair damaged planks, but you can individually replace them.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Nevada City, CA
There are 5 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Nevada City
- Simple-Visions Home RemodelingJob went smoothly. Lou and his team were very good explaining the process and answering my questions. Their quick responses took a lot of pressure off of me.
- H Flores ConstructionHuver and his crew worked very professionally and created exactly what I wanted, with excellent suggestions throughout the construction. Very happy with my new bathroom !
- Brent Silver ConstructionI really wanted to refresh a few things in my house that started looking a little dated and faded, at first I thought not to do it as I was disappointed before with another company I worked with, this time it went extremely smooth, I like it when a company of this nature really completed successfully everything we have agreed on, I finally had a chance to work with a sales consulter that really knows what he was doing and the prices really made sense, I thank you for that, the house looks great, I appreciate it :
- Hawley & Sons Construction & Handyman ServicesWarren and his team provided excellent service. We were very pleased with the end product and will contact them again first for ALL our handyman, remodel, or new build projects. Many thanks!!
- SOD Home GroupOren and his team of professionals from SOD builders performed a full remodeling of our master bathroom. The work that they did included the following:- removed all walls, - moved a closet, - re-plumbed and rewired the entire room, moved the location of the toilet and shower/tubinstalled new floor and wall tile, lighting, fixtures, patched an existing hardwood floor, etc. Oren, Jose and Michael are the main professionals that worked at my house. Oren is very organized, knowledgeable and picky leader. He came over to all the meetings exactly on time and communicates excellent via phone texts and emails, and he delivers everything he promise. He tries to understand what we wanted as client and to make it happen. Oren made a very reasonable adjustment to the estimate to cover the extra work and we appreciate that a lot. Jose is very skilled craftsman. He and his helper Michael were on site every day. They were timely and extremely professional. We were amazed that they were able to carry out the entire renovation/repair (a total of 4.5 weeks of daily work) in a manner that allowed us to live in the House the entire time of the remodeling. We really cannot say enough about their performance. The paint lines in the new bathroom are very clean and level, and the overall feel of the room is beyond what we thought we will get. The new sink and tub drain much more effectively given the work they did, and the room went from being a semi dark to a white clean room with very adjustable lighting and new window too. SOD builders team worked well within the rules of making sure that the client is always happy, and we recommend them without any doubts. If we decide to have another project, major or small, we will not hesitate to hire them again
- Fine Builders IncI fully recommend Fine Builders! Nir and his team completed two remodels for our home in Tehachapi. The first remodel included two custom bathrooms in 2014. The bathrooms were designed by Michelle (The designer in Fine Builders); Michelle works on many projects with Nir. Michelle highly recommended Nir for top-notch quality. We found Nir's team to be extremely knowledgeable, professional, and trust-worthy. Although the project took a bit longer than anticipated, it was well worth the wait, as the results are impeccable! We worked with Michelle and Nir again in for this remodeling on a much larger remodeling which included gutting and totally renovating the kitchen, living room, and dining room, as well as new flooring and interior doors throughout the remainder of the house. Avi, Nir's cabinet maker, custom-designed the quarter-sawn Oak cabinets - amazing attention to detail! Avi, as well as all of Nir's team, are excellent craftsmen. Nir, the supervisor of our remodel, suggested we vault the living room ceilings --this was not in the original plans, however, these ceilings transformed the room without adding square footage. Nir's work is top-notch; you get what you pay for. Do it right the first time. We really love our new home, and we would highly recommend Fine Builders and his team
- Fine Builders IncFine Builders did an amazing job with our condo renovations. My wife and I worked with a project manager, Nir, who was very useful in coordinating by all aspects of the job, mainly because both my wife and I are working more than 40 minutes away from home 6 days a week. If we gone with individual companies for the paint, wood floors, carpenters, etc., the job would have taken a lot more of our time and probably lasted much longer. The reason why I am giving Fine builders this review is because they put the quality of work first above everything. At a certain point, the workers made a mistake in installing the floors, but rather than try to convince us that it’s ok, they immediately told us of the situation and then paid for new supplies themselves. They also went through extra measures to make sure the wood floor in the kitchen was perfect and that we are happy with how they look. There were a few delays during the remodeling, messes left behind during the day and few confusions about general issues, but I think this is normal and part of the remodeling process and seemed to be not bad at all compared to the stories I've heard from friends and relatives. Nir gave us a credit at the end of the remodeling because he wanted us to have the place cleaned up professionally by someone that we wanted (he offered us to bring someone but we wanted to bring them ourselves), so that by itself was a completely great gift that we got from Nir. The fact that the company valued the quality of the work and customer satisfaction so highly counts for a lot. I definitely recommend this company
- R&R ConstructionWonderfull...these guy's are really concerned about the final product and take great pride in their work. They communicate their concerns well and offer suggestions to improve the outcome even if more labor is involved. Their estimate was exact and I will definitely be using them again!
- PacWest Floors & MoreEric showed up on time for the initial estimate and did a walk-through with my wife and daughter. A copy of the estimate was sent to me with a PDF for an Acceptance signature. Nicely done. We accepted the quote and paid 50% down on with our credit card. The job was scheduled (we waited one week). The crew initially had trouble finding the condo, but once they arrived they got down to work. The first day, all the demo work was completed (the condo was empty at the time). The next day, it was recommended that the floors be coated with Kilz to block out the cat spray that had soaked through the carpet into the subfloor. Additional cost: $500 (it was worth it!). Over the next three days, the new flooring was installed and the floor molding re-installed. The installation work was excellent. The finished look transformed the place to a healthy, attractive living space. This is a second home for us, and our daughter is living in the condo while finishing college. We primary residence is in eastern Washington where the cost of living is 16.7% less than the west side of the state. The price of the flooring and installation was very competitive for King county. I would recommend PacWest Flooring
- 5bloxWe initially had carpet all around the house and we switched it to vinyl flooring. We also had the house painted, the cabinets refaced and got rid of our popcorn ceiling. Our representative was Benjamin and we had an amazing experience with him. He took great care of us and he went the extra mile to make sure that we had everything we needed. He dealt with problems and always responded very quickly. We would definitely recommend working with Smart Homes Inc
Flooring Contractors in Nevada City
- Business Description:Best Hardwood Flooring was established in January 2005 by two brothers, Cesar and Miguel Estrada. Both spent over a year working for a construction company and at the same time trying to fulfill their dream of applying their skills and ability that would allow them to one day open their own company. They and their families sacrificed their time and committed all that they had to their business, through hard work, responsibility, guarantee, honesty and always looking for the client’s complete ..Recent Review:All around excellent experience. We visited Best Hardwood Flooring's store while shopping around to find the right flooring for our home (and we visited several stores). Their sample selection was very impressive, by far the best of all the stores we visited. Yaqueline was very attentive and helpful during that first visit, and provided us with several samples to take home and consider. Once we had made our decision on a product, we went over pricing, and found that they offered the best price for the flooring product we had selected, which was a higher-end Luxury Vinyl Plank flooring (and we did check around on that pricing..). Jaqueline then arranged for Caesar to come out and take measurements at our home, and provided us with a few quotes covering some options ranging from Best doing all of the work, to quotes resulting in a reduction in some of the costs by performing a portion of the preliminary preparation work ourselves, which I had requested of her and found to be very helpful. Once we made our decision to go with Best and had them place the materials orders, they provided us with a schedule for the job, and an estimated duration before completion. The job was then booked per our scheduling preference. On the scheduled day, Mario and Juan showed up on time to begin the job. They were very courteous and went over the details of the job with us such as what area of the house they would begin installing the floor, how it would be installed, and asked us what our preferences were for orientation of the plank or offered suggestions whenever applicable as the job progressed. They even took the time to sand the subfloor where there were even any slight edges to ensure it was a smooth level base for the new flooring planks. They arrived on time each day, and actually completed the job ahead of the projected duration originally provided. These gentlemen did an outstanding, VERY PROFESSIONAL job! We could not be happier with the result of their workmanship, and we are absolutely delighted with our new flooring! We would not hesitate to recommend this provider, and will definitely return to them for any additional needs going forward. Very pleasedMarc H.
- Business Description:Hi folks, I've been away from Angie's since 2017 and it's good to be back. I offer a licensed handyman service fully compliant with the rules and regulations governing the licensing of handymen in the state of Nevada. I am an 8 time Super Service Award winner in 2012, 2013, and 2016 in multiple categories. We have the capability of doing almost anything you need done. I currently have other licensed individuals working with me. We do not employ subcontractors as we're able to do the work ours..Recent Review:Alan guided us through two back-to-back bathroom remodels, with Jon onsite to lead and execute the renovation project. We had two people working remotely from home alongside Jon who was remodeling indoors full time. I cannot express how calm it was to have him in our home (even for a major construction project during a pandemic) and how nice it was to have someone we could trust to get the job done right without constantly interrupting our workday. Jon helped us reconfigure three separate rooms into two full baths, including installing intricately patterned tile, shower pan, tub, fixed glass shower door, the plumbing reconfiguration, fixtures, windows, electrical, wall framing, drywall, etc.). Alan continued to check in to make sure we were happy along the way. The quality of the work is phenomenal but the people are even better. Jon calmly answered every question we asked, at any time, and was able to coach us through choices so we could make the best decision for our home. We even had a snafu with the windows we ordered (note: let Top Notch order your windows for you, not worth trying to do it yourself) and Jon not only jumped in to make sure we ultimately got what we needed, but he also went above and beyond to talk with the window supplier to stand up for us. Jon was never a minute late, and many times he showed up early. My husband and I couldn't be happier that Jon took our outdated, inefficient space and turned it into something practical and beautifulStephanie R.
- Business Description:Empire Today®, Makes Beautiful New Floors Easy. Call 877-733-9131 for Carpet, Laminate, Hardwood, Vinyl, or Tile flooring. Empire is the easiest way to get the best value and a professional experience. Call 877-733-9131 to Schedule a FREE In-Home Estimate and samples will be brought right to your home. Get professional room measurements and an all-inclusive price estimate. We offer professional installation when you want it around your schedule. Empire’s convenient shop-at-home service and pr..Recent Review:He called immediately and we were very happy with the estimate process, which was provided the next day.Leslie D.
- Business Description:A Home Depot Service Provider and General Contractor for Southern California home remodel projects.Recent Review:So great. Great and quick communication and quick service. Came and did what they said they were gonna do and had it done BEFORE they said it was going to be done. There was no time wasted. Guys came in their company cars, worked, took their lunch, came back and continued until days end. I was quite impressed with the amount of work they completed and how well they did it. The owner came to check on the job and they cleaned up very well at the end of the day. We have had a lot of work done at our house over the years, and they are by far the most efficient, clean and professional. This was a patio replacement. We had an old steel patio and they replaced it with a stunning white aluminum patio, with two fans and an attached gazebo with carriage lights. It is stunning. They went above and beyond on design. The price was also comparable to other estimates i received for just the main patio with no gazebo. So I felt like I got more than what I paid for. Will definitely have them come back to do a full backyard remodelMichelle A.
- Business Description:Newly engineered or remodeled decks, wood, decks, composite decks, timbertech, exotic brazilian decks.Recent Review:Fabulous! Will and his team removed large old wooden deck, including support structure, and built new one using Firberon composite materials. About 3 weeks in all. It looks great and feels much sturdier. We couldn’t be happier. Highly recommend this groupJR R.
- Business Description:Thrasher Construction has been in business for over 17 years and Scott Thrasher has been in the construction field for over 30 years. We have a reputation as an honest and reliable company. Thrasher Construction is a member of the Better Business Bureau and fully licensed, bonded and insured. We take pride in our work and give competitive estimates. Licenses / Credentials: • Member of the Better Business Bureau • Contractor State License Number #496626. Additional contact name - Steven Thrash..Recent Review:Perfect workmanship. Competitive pricing. Prompt service. Great communication and follow up. I’ve hired Scott three times. A good size front porch with wrap around stairs about 5 years ago. It still looks new. A large two level rear deck and metal rails last summer and recently a wooden bridge over a creek bed. Truly a great person and ContractoDon J.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:Family owned Flooring business. Because of that we are doing everything possible to satisfy every single customer. Give us a Call for as your Tile store choice and flooring contractor.
- Business Description:WE do NOT do installation! Mill Direct - National Wholesaler Distributor Hardwood Flooring & Decking. 17 years ago, we started with a simple goal: to offer the finest exotic Brazilian hardwood floors available, online. We are an innovative flooring company that offers honest, knowledge-based, outstanding personalized service delivered with integrity and respect.We believe an informed customer is a happy customer. Our team of specialists, with over 45+ years of combined experience, is here to ..Recent Review:very well and their product high quality!linda d.
- Business Description:We are dedicated to detail and specialize in quality hard surface flooring. We make an old house look brand new with your new floors. We are properly licensed, insured, bonded, have proper workman's compensation to protect you and us. We normally have 2-3 employees working in your home. The owner is also working along side his employees and will be on the job with our crew. We know that working in someone's house is a huge responsibility and do our best to make your remodel a fun and exciting..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
Staining can perk up new or worn wood floors. But with so many colors available, it can be hard to pick. Learn what to consider when choosing a stain color.
When you need a floor repair, including something as important as a floor joist, it’s essential to call the right contractor. A flooring specialist can repair a cracked floor joist.
Find flooring installation in
flooring installation in Nevada City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Best Hardwood Flooring LLC3405 Kietzke Ln
- Betlan ConstructionPO Box 1134
Pine grove, California
- Bier Construction18824 Sugar Pine Dr.
Twain Harte, California
- Bishop ConstructionP.O. box 378
Lee Vining, California
- Bob's Discount Carpet Inc.995 Golden Gate Ter
Grass Valley, California
- Brazilian Direct1076 Kile Cir
- Best Hardwood Flooring LLC
- Efloors.com1000 Brook Forest Ave
- Interiors David Gonzales213 S Oakhurst St
- Interiors David Gonzales
- Kerrock Countertops Inc33220 Western Ave
Union City, California
- Kerrock Countertops Inc
- Orcino TilePO Box 2151
Grass Valley, California
- Orcino Tile
- Pinnell's Carpet One Floor & Home12900 MONO WAY
- Pinnell's Carpet One Floor & Home
- QUALITY FLOORS & INTERIORS19043 STANDARD RD
- QUALITY FLOORS & INTERIORS
- WRIGHTBUILT HOME REMODEL & DESIGN1072 E MAIN ST
Grass Valley, California
- WRIGHTBUILT HOME REMODEL & DESIGN
- Yelton's Flooring & Construction45819 65th St E
- Yelton's Flooring & Construction
- Zion Builders Inc2309 W Alpine Ave
- Zion Builders Inc