B E S Painting Company

Founded 2009 • With Angi since January 2010

B.E.S. Painting Company is a full service painting company serving Los Angeles and Orange Counties....

We have been family owned and operated since 1977. We take great pride in our work and we make sure every job is done right the first time. We offer competitive pricing and quality work on time! Please contact us for a FREE Quote Today! We specialize in Decks and Porches • Stairs • Entry ways • Walkways • Garage Floors• Sun Decks • Balcony • & Much More!

Our company branches out to conduct Los Angeles Water Damage Repairs, Los Angeles Leak Detection, Waterproofing in Los Angeles, and Los Angeles Mold Removal. Compared to our other competitors, our Los Angeles Water Damage Repair services include maintenance programs, micro certified technicians, free services call with repair, extended warranty and guarantee, and 100% money back satisfaction guarantee. In addition, we have 35 years plus of experience in the industry, are a leading service provider from Angie's List, and Southern California Quality Installation and Maintenance Programs. Our Los Angeles Mold Experts are crossed trained in Thermography using FLIR cameras. Our mold removal technicians are certified in: Water Intrusion, Los Angeles Leak Detection's, Investigations, Thermography, Infrared Cameras, Water Damage Repairs, Los Angeles Mold Removal, Waterproofing in Los Angeles, and Weatherproofing. We understand the importance of having the best technology for your inspection, and an infrared thermal imaging camera will examine your windows, roofs, decks, stucco, concrete, basements and etc. Here at Absolute Maintenance and Consulting, we like to fix the problem and leave your home better than they were when we found it. We'll repair your property in a matter of days, making sure your home is outfitted with the protection and safety you and your family deserve. We've literally never met a problem we couldn't solve. When there's a problem in your home, we understand you need it fixed. We not only investigate and resolve the issue at hand, but we execute the matter of contention with confidence and assurance in illuminating our promise for our customers because they always come first. Please call us for details on our minimum job cost, the scope of work, the areas in which we are currently working, and how this applies to you. Our results are guaranteed, or you don't pay. To set up an inspection, please call 310-846-8213, and we only work for homeowners/owners.

At Capital Deck & Stair Waterproofing, we provide quality deck & star waterproofing and coating services for decks, stairs, balconies, and pool decks across Los Angeles and Orange County. We are a family-owned and operated business with over 30 YEARS OF INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE. Our professionals focus on delivering superior results in a prompt, professional manner. When you work with our experts, you can be confident in our warranty-backed services and quality work done right the first time.

01/05/2017

Brian and his partner did a great job. I selected them from 3 bids. They were not the cheapest but fair and I really liked Brian's approach and attitude. He lived up to it each day. He was always on time and did a fantastic job! I am having him do more work inside my house, that is how much I admired his work ethic and results.

Description of Work
My house had not been painted in 13 years. I have a two story stucco house with neighbors close by on all sides. Also all my windows needed to be hand sanded down and painted.

Category pressure washing,stucco,house painters

09/26/2016

After seeing positive reviews on Nextdoor.com, I contacted them through their website asking to set up an appointment for an estimate, but no one ever responded to me. I guess they are too busy and don't need the work.

Description of Work
Interior painting (walls and doors/trim)

05/05/2015

Contractor sanded and refinished front door with four coats of varnish.

Description of Work
Sanded and refinished front door

02/09/2015

BES did an excellent job staining my front door this December. He's given me a beautiful entry way. I don't think this was an easy job. My family had tried to do the work ourselves for many years with sloppy results. Brian had to organize the work around cruddy weather. And he patched and matched termite damage perfectly. He repaired the stucco under the door and matched the other exterior paint e...

Description of Work
Prepped and stained a large door and the wood around sidelight windows. Patched termite damage on door Repaired damaged stucco under door.

Category stucco,house painters,interior painters

07/22/2014

Brian and his ONE MAN TEAM did a wonderful job of painting our house. They were professional, courteous, and always quiet. They were like silent NINJAS, HAND PAINTING our home; oftentimes, we didn't even know they were there! Due to a hospital stay, my husband was unable to sign off on the work on the final day of painting. Brian, however, gladly came back and took care of every one of Paul's conc...

Description of Work
Painted 2 bedroom house, garage, and pool shed.

Category interior painters

Interior & exterior painting, fauz finishing, wallpaper removal. Pressure washing. Wood repair & refinishing. Drywall repair. Window glazing. Cabinet refinishing. Gutter cleaning. Stucco repair. Color consulting

Window installation

MasterCard, Check, Visa, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Financing Available