Whether you built your home last year or live in one that was built more than 100 years ago, there’s a high chance some masonry was involved. Check out these ten common masonry materials that every homeowner should know about.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Lompoc, CA
There are 3 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Lompoc
- Arbors and PatiosMy Pavers had shifted with all the water issues we have been having here in Dallas. Luis had his crew come out and besides having them do the work and make it like new again, he walked around and spent time trying to diagnose all the issues with water we were having. I have been trying to address these and I appreciate the time he spent with me trying to figure out what could be the problem
- Swords ConstructionThe work was completed timely. Mike followed his estimate to the letter. The mfg home company asked me for his name and they hired him also. We were very happy with completed work and no issues with any of his work or workers. Now a year later every thing is still perfect.
- GFA Masonry ConcreteWe had a very old wooden fence in our backyard that was practically falling over and after discussing it with our neighbor we decided that it was time to upgrade to a block wall. After all the usual due diligence searching for a contractor, we decided to go with G.F.A. Masonry. Best decision ever! Not only is George a really nice guy, but he and his crew were very professional. They were on time every morning , kept the job site clean (which is nice because it was my yard), they even asked if it would be ok to play music (which they kept at a normal volume so it didn’t bother my other neighbors). George said it would take 2-3 days to finish the wall, good to his word it was done in 2 and when they finished they cleaned everything up like they had never been here, even put up a temp fence to keep my dogs in the yard while we wait for the guy to come install our gate. We are very happy with our new wall, as is our neighbor. Looks great, and we’ll never have to do maintenance on a wooden fence again. Plus now our dogs can’t see into his yard and bark at his cat anymore. tl;dr Very Happy with our new block wall and will definitely hire George again the next time we need any concrete or masonry work done
- Arbors and PatiosVery professional, I was very happy. They were clean and neat, and went out of their way to make sure I was happy at the end of project.
- Fitzgerald MasonryBrian was great always there on time and worked hard. He found other treatments nearby that he thought we'd like so we could look at them and make sure that was what we wanted. He even did a mock up of the pillars and wall in wood so we could see the finished size and mass.
- The Red StoreI've used them before many times, on time, good price, top notch workmanship, professional courteous, polite, and they know what they're doing. They do great windows too!!
- Erik Johnson TileGreat. I did all kinds of research and I ended up using Erik Johnlson Tile (prices were in the middle) and I'm so glad I did.
- Eco Design & Builders IncAfter interviewing 3 different landscape design companies, we chose ECO design pro Build to do a complete makeover of our entire front and backyard. We are extremely thrilled with the results and our space has been transformed. The designer that working with Ori, Samuel and his entire crew did an amazing job. The project was a little bit extensive because it included the removal of few trees, plants, grass and some rocks in the front and back, concrete and wood deck removal, We needed to pour a new concrete patio, running a new line of gas for a fire pit and BBQ, a custom concrete counter and built-in bench, a natural sandbox built with boulders and logs, and installation of all plants. It took almost 3 months to completely finish this back yard and front yard project, but now our yard is an amazing spot at the house that we enjoy with our friends, family, and children. I have read some comments about so many additional fees that usually been added to any estimate such as design consultation fee, but we felt it was worth the cost even though Ori didn’t charge us much for it anyway. We didn't see it as a fee just to get an estimate. It was an actual design session where the designer gave us so many useful tips, ideas and designs advice mainly for our back yard space. We could have taken those tips and implemented them ourselves, but we liked those ideas so much that it was one of the main reasons why we hired them to create our landscape design and implement it
- Masonry Waterproofing & Drainage Masters LLCA+ professionals before during and after. Marc was able to quickly assess WHY we continued to have water intrusion in our basement area and provide the solutions to make it STOP, once and for all. As stated earlier, we had already paid local contractors to seal the basement and had even had them back out to ?fix? their work several times, they just continued to apply an ineffective product and assure us this time they had ?fixed? it. The experience with Masonry Waterproofing & Drainage Masters LLC (Marc and crew) was just the opposite, not only did they know WHAT needed to be done, they worked quickly and efficiently to repair what had been previously done and provided real solutions under a tight deadline. We had renters arriving just two weeks. In summary: don?t hesitate to call Marc, we?ve hired many contractors, some of which shouldn't be allowed to practice business. He is the just the kind of service professional we all want to do business with, knowledgeable, professional, on schedule and no fluff. We had been told the solution to our issues would run in the 10's of thousands of dollars, Marc was able to provide just waht we needed for a fraction of that. The real proof: NO more wet basement once the work was completed and the re-done basement and outside concrete repair look fantastic. That was 4 months ago. These guys are our hero?s. As a follow-up, we hired Masonry Waterproofing & Drainage Masters LLC to address water intrusion in the crawl space of our primary home just 3 months after completion of the above mentioned job, same experience, no more water and outstanding job. ;-
- Nick Lambdin Masonrywhen we called nick, he was eager to come out to give us an estimate even though we lived out of his normal area. we had back vents built in to the old fireplace and nick was helpful in helping us keep them in the new fireplace. he and his crew showed up on time and completed the work in just 2 days. we love our new fireplace
Masonry Contractors in Lompoc
- Business Description:Since 1992, System Pavers has become the leading design and installation company in the outdoor remodel industry. As the outdoor home improvement industry has evolved over the years, so have we. Homeowners can find peace of mind in knowing that we provide comprehensive design services from start to finish to ensure their project is seamless, the latest state-of-the-art outdoor hardscape products and full-service Design Centers for their convenience, and a stellar customer experience as showca..Recent Review:A friend of mine used System Pavers and was really impressed by their work so we contacted them for our backyard transformation. We were moving into a brand new home and the backyard was just dirt. We have 3 small kids so we wanted the backyard done as quickly as possible to be able to utilize the outdoor space. Alex Saenz came out and did the consultation before we even got the keys to the new house. He helped us with the design and had everything ready so when we got the keys to the house they could get started as quickly as possible. Tony Garcia was the project manager. The communication with the team was easy and quick. Very accessible via text. Once the supplies were ready his crew came out and did the pavers in 1 day and the turf in 1.5 days! We were using our backyard before we knew it! Thank you so much for giving us wonderful new backyard to enjoyAprille F.
- Business Description:License #1018107 Ranch Hands Construction is a Handyman and Construction business servicing Monterey County, Santa Cruz County, San Luis Obispo County, Santa Barbara County and Ventura County. Our purpose is to provide consistent, efficient, and dependable handyman services, with an emphasis on repairs or maintenance for your home, office, or landscape. Electrical, painting, plumbing, carpentry and moving are all only some of the services we offer. We show up as gentlemen, clean and sober, a..Recent Review:Everything went fine. Took the time and care to do it right.david t.
- Business Description:Since 1992, System Pavers has become the leading design and installation company in the outdoor remodel industry. As the outdoor home improvement industry has evolved over the years, so have we. Homeowners can find peace of mind in knowing that we provide comprehensive design services from start to finish to ensure their project is seamless, the latest state-of-the-art outdoor hardscape products and full-service Design Centers for their convenience, and a stellar customer experience as showca..Recent Review:Excellent job yard looks amazing house looks nicer with the new yard. Three hardworking gentlemen great team work from start to completionReinaldo Y.
- Business Description:General Building Contractor
- Business Description:We first began building gardens in California in 1970. In 1982 we moved to Nevada County, California, where we remain today. As a small, family-owned business, our primary focus has been custom residential landscaping. However, we have done both public and commercial jobs, as well as ecological restoration and small scale agricultural and horticultural development. Long ago we determined not to grow our company beyond the point where we, as owners, could not actively participate in field ..
- Business Description:SM Plumbing and Handyman Service provides home repair and plumbing services. If we are not at your home within an hour of when we say we will, then you get a discount. We finish work on time even if we have to work extra hours, at no additional charges. Lowest cost of labor in the Central Coast. Drain Cleaning, leaks we can be there in less then an hour
- Business Description:The Mailbox Doctor offers one-stop shopping for your mailbox needs. We design, manufacture, sell and install locking mailboxes. Our specialty is contemporary mailboxes, but we offer many styles as well as address plaques and numbers. We sell residential and commercial units. Emphasis is on secure, locking mailboxes
- Business Description:All remodels custom homes and much more
- Business Description:With over 21 years experience, Mateo’s “The Painting Company” has canvassed all of Southern California performing a wide range of projects- both large and small. Having worked extensively with clientele of varied backgrounds, Mateo has developed an intuitive feel on grasping what a client needs and wants. Mateo personally selects only the best craftsmen in the business. He personally trains them to understand his techniques and expectations. Background checks are thorough and each individual..
- Business Description:Master Repair Service is a family owned and operated business. We repair, remodel, build, remove, or replace almost anything having to do with residential and commercial buildings. Quality work and craftsmanship is our 1st priority. NO job is too small or too large
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Brick houses were the standard of the 19th and 20th centuries, and they’re looking to make a comeback. Using this guide, you’ll get a better understanding of the benefits of owning a modern brick home. Find out if a brick exterior is right for you.
Find masonry contractors in
- Vandenberg Village
- Los Alamos
- Santa Maria
- Los Olivos
- Santa Ynez
- Arroyo Grande
- Grover Beach
- Pismo Beach
- Avila Beach
- Santa Barbara
- San Luis Obispo
- Los Osos
- Santa Margarita
- Morro Bay
masonry contractors in Lompoc
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A To Z Roofing221 S 2nd St
- A To Z Roofing
- BME Landscaping inc.38950 9th St E
- BME Landscaping inc.
- Mario Mejicanos Construction3313 Fairfield Ave
- MASTER REPAIR SVCPO BOX 1736
- Mateo's Painting Company37213 51st St E.
- michael david construction534 w hedges
- Minghelli Masonry Services1154 W Lago Lindo Rd
- MOJAM INC.PO BOX 1270
- Mario Mejicanos Construction
- Van Note ConstructionPO Box 826
San Miguel, California
- Van Note Construction
- Wu-Way Landscape15450 Lakeview Dr.
Grass Valley, California
- Wu-Way Landscape
- Zion Builders Inc2309 W Alpine Ave
- Zion Builders Inc