If your bathtub has become uncomfortable due to cracks or unsightly stains, you don’t have to replace it or pay for an expensive relining. Instead, you can resurface your bathtub using a DIY epoxy kit, a relatively easy process.
Get matched with top bathtub refinishers in Lancaster, CA
There are 9 highly-rated local bathtub refinishers.
Recent Bathtub Refinishing Reviews in Lancaster
- Gianni and Son Building ContractorsThe final result was just what we were looking for. Travis made himself available by always returning calls, e-mails, answering our questions and helping us determine the best approach to get the results we wanted. Would recommend him without hesitation to others seeking a contractor for home projects
- Paradise ConstructionThe contractor Manuel did an amazing job. Completely remodeled our bathroom. Gutted the whole thing and rebuilt to to our liking. He was very punctual and professional. Definitely knows what he is doing. Bathroom looks amazing. Great tile work and reasonably priced too. Looking forward to using him again in future projects
- Miracle Method - Reno/TahoeI had origianlly scheduled with another local company After two frustrating months and two appointments in which this other company never showed I scheduled with Miracle Method and am very pleased with the results.
- Diamond GlazeIn December 2011 we started to remodel our guest bathroom. Although our home was built in 1965 we were looking for an alternative to tearing out the outdated tub and tile that was in excellent condition and incur the cost of a new tub and tile. Jeff at Diamond Glaze gave us a very reasonable bid to update the Guest tub and tile by using the Diamond Glaze resurfacing method. We were so delighted with the finished product that when we finally got around to remodeling our Master sunken shower in 2014 we again asked Diamond Glaze for a bid. The results, once again were fantastic. I would highly recommend Jeff at Diamond Glaze
- CHARLES H DANIELS & SONS PAINTINGBen worked on our rental on three different occasions. We scheduled each one and he did a very nice job and I was happy with the prices he quoted me. He is easy to communicate with and worked well with our schedule. He charged us $1200.00 to paint the whole interior, we did all the prep work, and that included refinishing the three sinks. He refinished the shower pan for us too for $150.00. The interior paint did not include any doors, we took care of them. When any issues came up, I called or texted him and we scheduled his return to deal with our issues. I found him to be an honest man who followed through with everything he said he would do
- Diamond GlazeHe was professional, arrived, kept everything taped up to avoid mess spreading, laid down tarps for him and his assistant. I'd use them again in a heartbeat. My only reservation I have is that I waited this long for his assistance
- Straight Flush PlumbingJeremiah was great to work with. He was very professional, personable and accommodating to some changes as we went along; he also offered useful suggestions on how to implement some of my ideas on this very extensive rehab and redesign. The work was top notch, and passed building inspections the first time, each time. He easily worked with my primary contractor. I will use him for future projects
- Diamond GlazeWe have used Jeff at Diamond Glaze multiple times and we are also very pleased with the communication, workmanship and results. The tub looks like new and it sure beats the cost of replacing a tub. We will use Diamond Glaze for all our needs such as this and since we have rentals we have had to opportunity to have several done
- Amazing GlazeWhen they showed up they created two droplets and I called them to ask them to come back and fix it since they gave me a year guarentee but I have not heard from them despite several repeated attempts
- John the Tub DoctorIt started out to be a great experience. I had the Hall Bathroom Shower that was fiberglass refinished and a crack in the floor repaired. I also had the Master Bathroom tub and shower that was fiberglass refinished and some chips in the tub and one the top edge repaired and glazed. When he was done with both bathrooms I looked in and they looked great. I followed the instructions that he gave me to the tee. He left and later that day I noticed that he left part of his equipment in the master bathroom sink, a long scrubber on a pole. I called him to let him know. No answer, left message. Called him two days later and left message. Finally him called me and said that he would pick it up on Monday. He never came. Six days later I noticed that the tub in the master bathroom felt different from the glazed part on the edge of the tub. After really inspecting both bathroom I realized only at the repair points is where the y were reglazed. The rest of the shower and tubwas just scrubbed down real good. I then noticed while cleaning the master bathroom tub that the repair points where the chips where had come out. I call John to let him know that he still had not picked up his cleaning tool and that the repair on the tub did not last. He came by two days later and picked up his tool. He told me that he would be back tomorrow to repair the tub. He did not come back I called him and left a message that I need him back to repair his work and that the tub and shower were only cleaned and not completely glazed. O left many messages over the next entire month. He never picked up and never called me back. I gave up. I thought I had posted this on Angie's list already but it slipped by me because I have totally remolded and refinished my home so I could put it up for sale. Only now as I was putting papers together for my taxes did I come across the paper receipt on the pathetic excuse of a business "Perma-Glaze: aka John the tub Doctor". I really need this done right and I am so disappointed that he was so unprofessional and did not do what I wanted. Please be careful when having some one refinish you tub, shower, sinks or what ever. I do not want anyone else to go through what I had to endure
Bathtub Refinishers in Lancaster
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:A Home Depot Service Provider and General Contractor for Southern California home remodel projects.Recent Review:So great. Great and quick communication and quick service. Came and did what they said they were gonna do and had it done BEFORE they said it was going to be done. There was no time wasted. Guys came in their company cars, worked, took their lunch, came back and continued until days end. I was quite impressed with the amount of work they completed and how well they did it. The owner came to check on the job and they cleaned up very well at the end of the day. We have had a lot of work done at our house over the years, and they are by far the most efficient, clean and professional. This was a patio replacement. We had an old steel patio and they replaced it with a stunning white aluminum patio, with two fans and an attached gazebo with carriage lights. It is stunning. They went above and beyond on design. The price was also comparable to other estimates i received for just the main patio with no gazebo. So I felt like I got more than what I paid for. Will definitely have them come back to do a full backyard remodelMichelle A.
- Business Description:With more than 10 years of professional painting experience, we are a painting company ready to help you with a fresh coat of paint or to make your dreams come true.Recent Review:interior painting of a 500 sf space consisting of three rooms.Cam W.
- Business Description:Flooring Installtion remodeling restoration Lic #1063768 General liability insured. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:They are nice and professional. They cleaned the way it was. They are on the house for 2 days and the contractor is there as well to check the people and he did work too. They seemed honest and had a good experience with them and will hire them againDebra R.
- Business Description:**Call us today for a FREE ESTIMATE!** With over 30 years of experience, you're going to fall in love with our craftsmanship and design of your project. We specialize in New Construction, Gazebo Building, Custom Home Building, Home Renovation, Construction & RemodelingRecent Review:They did an excellent job. The quality is outstanding. They pay attention to every little detail. They were very friendly, and accommodating to our wishes. They were very punctual, hard working, and cleaned up after each day. The kept the dust down to a minimum to the rest of the house. I can highly recommend Oshri Construction for anyone's next projectJoe L.
- Business Description:special discount prices for mentioning angies list. All billing done by invoices professionally. All of our employees have passed a background screening and drug screening we do not hire anyone with criminal backgrounds. Most of our work comes with a 5 year warrantRecent Review:Easy to make an appointment, came a bit late, because of traffic, but informed me about it on the phone. Swift job, a bit more than two hours. The job looks nice, there are a few tiny particles (dust, dirt?) incorporated, but nothing that would stand out or be bothersome. They were clean and friendlyHolger B.
- Business Description:COIT Cleaning and Restoration specializes in professional residential and commercial cleaning services. In addition, we help families and businesses by providing certified 24-hour emergency water, smoke and wind damage Restoration services. COIT is the expert in the cleaning and restoration industry with more than 69 Years of Experience and Excellence. We offer our customers unparalleled service, professionalism and quality with a 100%, risk-free, money back guarantee. We're a brand you can t..Recent Review:Josh was fantastic - did a beautiful jib and the floor looks like newLea C.
- Business Description:installation of water heater tubs drain water pipes bathroom remodeling kitchen remodeling new construction re piping
- Business Description:Premium Remodeling Inc. is a family owned and operated home improvement company which provides a wide range of construction and remodeling solutions for residential projects. We provide the critical service of helping homeowners with the expertise needed to build, remodel and maintain their homes. We provide detailed schedules on all major projects, and keep clients updated. We are willing to perform even the smallest task to gain your businesses. We thrive in giving the best customer service..Recent Review:I haven't received any letter from your attorney Premium Remodeling Inc or my emails answered or phone calls returned.This is outrages that the Horrific House Fire happen 9/25/17 & hired Premium Remodeling Inc on 10/4/17,982 days later as of today 6/12/20 still have wood framing damaged from the Fire that you were to replace new,instead you altered the contract by repairing the damaged wood framing by Encapsulating it & not replacing new per the contract & there is over 190 issues that have not been resolved.As stated on my emails not going to allow anyone from your company back into my house around my children due to the lying not getting your stories straight not answering simple questions about the incidents with the Asbestos Negligence & the illegal photo that you took of my child asleep naked in his underwear with his *** showing in the privacy of his own bedroom,we told Joseph Sastiel Premium Remodeling Inc CEO to delete the photo when he showed it to me & my wife on his cell phone at his office. Who open my child's bedroom door to take the photo? Why did they still take the photo when my child was asleep naked in his underwear with his *** showing & I was in the next bedroom? Do you have anymore photos of my family or Videos? How many phone conversation got recorded that i did not consent? Is that a standard procedure to record all your customers phone conversations?How many times did my child's photo got distributed? I even offered to have LAPD investigate since you did not want to answer my questions, instead you threaten me that if i went to your office you would press charges.Why?If I am a client that paid upfront & following LAPD procedure,even ask you what was convenient for you not to make a scene. Why Premium Remodeling Inc did not comply with Federal and State Law on Asbestos removal?Verified with SCAQMD who regulates this for the US EPA that there was No Asbestos record for my house. Why did you not comply to their regulations? Where the fee's to much money?As you demolish close to 2900 sq ft home that was built in 1974,how many days & times did you violated the survey requirement & Procedure 5?What was tested for Asbestos?Who removed the damaged ducting & did all of it get removed? How many times did me & my family get exposed to Asbestos Containing Materials that cause cancer?Why Premium Remodeling Inc did not tell me or my wife that it was not safe to move back in?Instead you deceived us that you made it safe by sealing the vents & entrances to the fire damaged areas & gutted areas,replaced most of the damaged drywall from the kids bedroom so we can move back into the house,you had the audacity to even offer to install a temporary kitchen.What is upsetting that I paid you the majority of the job upfront that there was no reason to cut corners throughout the project & not comply with SCAQMD endangering me & my families health.Then you falsely send me a certificate with the wrong companies names & nothing to do with complying to SCAQMD. You have offered to send someone to test for Asbestos after you already demolished majority of the house but don't offer for me & my family health to be checked by a doctor cause of your Asbestos Negligence? After going thru the Horrific House Fire that I myself with a water hose tried to put out & prevented the water boiler from exploding before the 31 firefighters showed up,the experience dealing with Premium Remodeling Inc is worst then the Horrific Fire,with the illegal photo you took of my child,not following SCAQMD Regulations that could have exposed us to Cancer, Maliciously Hindering the project for me not to get the certificate of occupancy that has already cost me at least 20K this year alone & that is vital to get out of the Hard Money Loan that you assisted on me getting in which you were paid in full $456,000.00 which again why did you had to cut so many corners, endangering my family health when you were paid upfront?Still after everything been asking since January 2020 for copies of all my documents & till recently you stated you will give them to me after July 4 cause you are working remotely cause of covid-19,have called your office spoken to several employees that they are there to answer the phone & customer pick ups, don't understand why then can't you give me my documents & my cabinet handles that I have paid for last year & is causing them to get damaged.Why can't I pick up the handles up with my documents? I'm I not a customer? Or is Joseph Sastiel Premium Remodeling Inc CEO Discriminating me again being Racist?As he called me last year to apologizes for his comments that only people & houses in Beverly Hills have straight walls as I'm a Hispanic that lives in Northridge. Why do you feel you can do whatever you want with my child & Property?As stated before i'm not losing or selling my house your malice need to stop,Enough is Enough the discrimination need to come to end & part ways.Let me know how we are going to proceedsteve o.
- Business Description:STUCK AT HOME? Book your complimentary VIRTUAL Bathroom design session today from the comfort of your home with a live Design consultant! We are open and excited to help you. To view our Covid 19 safety policy https://paylessbathmakeover.com/covid-19/ As a family-owned, BBB A+ rated, licensed, bonded, and insured remodeling company, Payless Bath Makeover truly understands the value of every home. We work hard to transform bathrooms into elegant spaces, at an affordable price. Our bathr..Recent Review:They were great, on time, clean and my bathroom looks amazing! I would use them again and recommend them to my friends and family!Jody W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful bathtub refinisher articles
Refinishing a bathtub can save you a lot of money compared to installing a new one. But how much will it cost you to strip it down and cover it with a new glaze? This guide breaks down the costs and how much you could save by doing it yourself.
If you want to update your bathroom on a budget, changing up your tub could make a big difference. Which option is better for your bathroom: a refinish or a new liner? Keep reading to determine who wins in the battle of bath fitter vs. rebath.
Find bathtub refinishers in
- Del Sur
- Quartz Hill
- Hi Vista
- Lake Hughes
- Lake Los Angeles
- Agua Dulce
- Canyon Country
- Santa Clarita
- Lake View Terrace
- Stevenson Ranch
- La Crescenta
- San Fernando
bathtub refinishers in Lancaster
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 3 Day Flooring Kitchen and Baths412 W Rancho Vista Blvd
- 3 Day Flooring Kitchen and Baths
- A and J Refinish225 N Akers St
- A-Ronn Investments llc43852 fig ave
- Advance Solutions Co12812 Clemson Dr
- Allglass Bath, Inc.1332 West 9th St. C
- Amazing Glaze8663 W Ave J
- American Tubs17940 Ajax Cir
City Of Industry, California
- A and J Refinish
- Expertise Painting Company inc36911 94th St E
- Expertise Painting Company inc
- First Reliable Maintenance4161 E Live Oak Ave
- First Reliable Maintenance
- firstname.lastname@example.org E Colorado Blvd
- J&B Reglazing13057 Carl St
- J&B Reglazing
- LJM Construction Inc2051 Langley St.
- LJM Construction Inc
- ramos plumbing 7734 Wilcox Ave
Bell Gardens, California
- ramos plumbing
- TWO GUYS PAINTING43143 45th St W
- TWO GUYS PAINTING
- V & V Tub Refinishing212 W 93rd st.
Los Angeles, California
- V & V Tub Refinishing