Refinishing a bathtub can save you a lot of money compared to installing a new one. But how much will it cost you to strip it down and cover it with a new glaze? This guide breaks down the costs and how much you could save by doing it yourself.
Get matched with top bathtub refinishers in Lake Isabella, CA
There are 1 highly-rated local bathtub refinishers.
Recent Bathtub Refinishing Reviews in Lake Isabella
- Gianni and Son Building ContractorsThe final result was just what we were looking for. Travis made himself available by always returning calls, e-mails, answering our questions and helping us determine the best approach to get the results we wanted. Would recommend him without hesitation to others seeking a contractor for home projects
- Paradise ConstructionThe contractor Manuel did an amazing job. Completely remodeled our bathroom. Gutted the whole thing and rebuilt to to our liking. He was very punctual and professional. Definitely knows what he is doing. Bathroom looks amazing. Great tile work and reasonably priced too. Looking forward to using him again in future projects
- Miracle Method - Reno/TahoeI had origianlly scheduled with another local company After two frustrating months and two appointments in which this other company never showed I scheduled with Miracle Method and am very pleased with the results.
- Diamond GlazeHe was professional, arrived, kept everything taped up to avoid mess spreading, laid down tarps for him and his assistant. I'd use them again in a heartbeat. My only reservation I have is that I waited this long for his assistance
- Diamond GlazeWe have used Jeff at Diamond Glaze multiple times and we are also very pleased with the communication, workmanship and results. The tub looks like new and it sure beats the cost of replacing a tub. We will use Diamond Glaze for all our needs such as this and since we have rentals we have had to opportunity to have several done
- CHARLES H DANIELS & SONS PAINTINGBen worked on our rental on three different occasions. We scheduled each one and he did a very nice job and I was happy with the prices he quoted me. He is easy to communicate with and worked well with our schedule. He charged us $1200.00 to paint the whole interior, we did all the prep work, and that included refinishing the three sinks. He refinished the shower pan for us too for $150.00. The interior paint did not include any doors, we took care of them. When any issues came up, I called or texted him and we scheduled his return to deal with our issues. I found him to be an honest man who followed through with everything he said he would do
- Straight Flush PlumbingJeremiah was great to work with. He was very professional, personable and accommodating to some changes as we went along; he also offered useful suggestions on how to implement some of my ideas on this very extensive rehab and redesign. The work was top notch, and passed building inspections the first time, each time. He easily worked with my primary contractor. I will use him for future projects
- Diamond GlazeIn December 2011 we started to remodel our guest bathroom. Although our home was built in 1965 we were looking for an alternative to tearing out the outdated tub and tile that was in excellent condition and incur the cost of a new tub and tile. Jeff at Diamond Glaze gave us a very reasonable bid to update the Guest tub and tile by using the Diamond Glaze resurfacing method. We were so delighted with the finished product that when we finally got around to remodeling our Master sunken shower in 2014 we again asked Diamond Glaze for a bid. The results, once again were fantastic. I would highly recommend Jeff at Diamond Glaze
- Amazing GlazeWhen they showed up they created two droplets and I called them to ask them to come back and fix it since they gave me a year guarentee but I have not heard from them despite several repeated attempts
- John the Tub DoctorIt started out to be a great experience. I had the Hall Bathroom Shower that was fiberglass refinished and a crack in the floor repaired. I also had the Master Bathroom tub and shower that was fiberglass refinished and some chips in the tub and one the top edge repaired and glazed. When he was done with both bathrooms I looked in and they looked great. I followed the instructions that he gave me to the tee. He left and later that day I noticed that he left part of his equipment in the master bathroom sink, a long scrubber on a pole. I called him to let him know. No answer, left message. Called him two days later and left message. Finally him called me and said that he would pick it up on Monday. He never came. Six days later I noticed that the tub in the master bathroom felt different from the glazed part on the edge of the tub. After really inspecting both bathroom I realized only at the repair points is where the y were reglazed. The rest of the shower and tubwas just scrubbed down real good. I then noticed while cleaning the master bathroom tub that the repair points where the chips where had come out. I call John to let him know that he still had not picked up his cleaning tool and that the repair on the tub did not last. He came by two days later and picked up his tool. He told me that he would be back tomorrow to repair the tub. He did not come back I called him and left a message that I need him back to repair his work and that the tub and shower were only cleaned and not completely glazed. O left many messages over the next entire month. He never picked up and never called me back. I gave up. I thought I had posted this on Angie's list already but it slipped by me because I have totally remolded and refinished my home so I could put it up for sale. Only now as I was putting papers together for my taxes did I come across the paper receipt on the pathetic excuse of a business "Perma-Glaze: aka John the tub Doctor". I really need this done right and I am so disappointed that he was so unprofessional and did not do what I wanted. Please be careful when having some one refinish you tub, shower, sinks or what ever. I do not want anyone else to go through what I had to endure
Bathtub Refinishers in Lake Isabella
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:American Tubs designs and manufactures a complete line of premium quality Walk-In Bathtubs that are ideal for people with Limited Mobility, Seniors, Disabled and people with pain, arthritis, stress and other debilitating conditionsRecent Review:This company is nowhere near where we live. Hundreds of miles away. BAD algorithm. Almost as bad the one that put us in the Tenderloin area of San Francisco. If your algorithm can identify districts in a city it ought to recognize an address that was located +30 miles away from it as NOT being part of itL. B.
- Business Description:All remodels custom homes and much moreRecent Review:Work that was done has been reinspected and found not in compliance with code.Stephen H.
- Business Description:As a general contracting company, we service home and businesses.Recent Review:<b></b>First of all This Review is not against Jeff Walker as a person it is about His Work Ethics and Follow through. We had Jeff do several jobs for us and they came out ok. He did agree to do these items and gave us prices and labor charges. The main problem is What he said he would do and then at the end of the work he said he would not do What he agreed to do. This is something we have never experienced. When you tell someone you will do a Job You do it. This speaks of Integrity and Strong work Ethics and helps you in the future. Jeff Dropped this bomb on us on the last day. He put me in a Tight situation because I had to Hire another handyman to do What he did not want to. I am going Give Jeff the Benefit of The doubt. He seems like he does not take pride in his work. We also had paint on our floors which I removed and on our baseboards. We do not hate Jeff We Hope this will help him due the fact that word of mouth from other customers is you life blood. We will not refer Jeff. This is very bad for Him Because he started off Great then Crashed and Burned. Jeff needs to work on Following Through and keeping His wordBrad M.
- Business Description:WE ARE A SMALL FAMILY RUN PAY ATTENTION TO DETAILS AND ARE VERY CLEAN AND SKILLED AT ARE WORK VERY FAR IN PRICE BUT DO NOT CUT CORNERS ON QUALITYRecent Review:He took two months to install french door where a normal/traditional window would have been, The main issue is that we can now not get in contact with with the company to come back a resolve the issues. The french doors are now leaking and and flooded three times since the installation, Mike Shaughnessy knows of the issues and is not returning any of our calls or communication to help repair the damage. During the installation every step of the process seemed to be delayed either 1 day, 2days even 3 days late. Not the most reliable contractorKimberly W.
- Business Description:10 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE!!!! Take the Easy & affordable solution !!!! We are ready to serve you. For only a fraction of replacement costs, your bathroom will look beautifully remodeled ,all whit out breaking your budget
- Business Description:We specialize in construction of all types and sizes and have done small remodeling jobs as well as large contracts like a hotel (Holiday Inn Express).
- Business Description:family owned business. 2 employees. we accept cash or check.Recent Review:<p>Ben worked on our rental on three different occasions. We scheduled each one and he did a very nice job and I was happy with the prices he quoted me. He is easy to communicate with and worked well with our schedule.</p> <p>He charged us $1200.00 to paint the whole interior, we did all the prep work, and that included refinishing the three sinks. He refinished the shower pan for us too for $150.00. The interior paint did not include any doors, we took care of them.</p> <p>When any issues came up, I called or texted him and we scheduled his return to deal with our issues. </p> <p>I found him to be an honest man who followed through with everything he said he would do.<br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> </pDaniel B.
- Business Description:Sub-Contracting
Explore our Solution Center for helpful bathtub refinisher articles
If your bathtub has become uncomfortable due to cracks or unsightly stains, you don’t have to replace it or pay for an expensive relining. Instead, you can resurface your bathtub using a DIY epoxy kit, a relatively easy process.
If you want to update your bathroom on a budget, changing up your tub could make a big difference. Which option is better for your bathroom: a refinish or a new liner? Keep reading to determine who wins in the battle of bath fitter vs. rebath.
Find bathtub refinishers in
- Wofford Heights
- Terra Bella
- California City
bathtub refinishers in Lake Isabella
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- CHARLES H DANIELS & SONS PAINTING1580 Baywood Ave
- CHARLES H DANIELS & SONS PAINTING
- Shumadia Corp.261 E. Crescent Ave.
- Shumadia Corp.
- TWO GUYS PAINTING43143 45th St W
- TWO GUYS PAINTING