If your bathtub has become uncomfortable due to cracks or unsightly stains, you don’t have to replace it or pay for an expensive relining. Instead, you can resurface your bathtub using a DIY epoxy kit, a relatively easy process.
Get matched with top bathtub refinishers in Earlimart, CA
There are 2 highly-rated local bathtub refinishers.
Recent Bathtub Refinishing Reviews in Earlimart
- Gianni and Son Building ContractorsThe final result was just what we were looking for. Travis made himself available by always returning calls, e-mails, answering our questions and helping us determine the best approach to get the results we wanted. Would recommend him without hesitation to others seeking a contractor for home projects
- Paradise ConstructionThe contractor Manuel did an amazing job. Completely remodeled our bathroom. Gutted the whole thing and rebuilt to to our liking. He was very punctual and professional. Definitely knows what he is doing. Bathroom looks amazing. Great tile work and reasonably priced too. Looking forward to using him again in future projects
- Miracle Method - Reno/TahoeI had origianlly scheduled with another local company After two frustrating months and two appointments in which this other company never showed I scheduled with Miracle Method and am very pleased with the results.
- CHARLES H DANIELS & SONS PAINTINGBen worked on our rental on three different occasions. We scheduled each one and he did a very nice job and I was happy with the prices he quoted me. He is easy to communicate with and worked well with our schedule. He charged us $1200.00 to paint the whole interior, we did all the prep work, and that included refinishing the three sinks. He refinished the shower pan for us too for $150.00. The interior paint did not include any doors, we took care of them. When any issues came up, I called or texted him and we scheduled his return to deal with our issues. I found him to be an honest man who followed through with everything he said he would do
- Diamond GlazeHe was professional, arrived, kept everything taped up to avoid mess spreading, laid down tarps for him and his assistant. I'd use them again in a heartbeat. My only reservation I have is that I waited this long for his assistance
- Straight Flush PlumbingJeremiah was great to work with. He was very professional, personable and accommodating to some changes as we went along; he also offered useful suggestions on how to implement some of my ideas on this very extensive rehab and redesign. The work was top notch, and passed building inspections the first time, each time. He easily worked with my primary contractor. I will use him for future projects
- Diamond GlazeIn December 2011 we started to remodel our guest bathroom. Although our home was built in 1965 we were looking for an alternative to tearing out the outdated tub and tile that was in excellent condition and incur the cost of a new tub and tile. Jeff at Diamond Glaze gave us a very reasonable bid to update the Guest tub and tile by using the Diamond Glaze resurfacing method. We were so delighted with the finished product that when we finally got around to remodeling our Master sunken shower in 2014 we again asked Diamond Glaze for a bid. The results, once again were fantastic. I would highly recommend Jeff at Diamond Glaze
- Diamond GlazeWe have used Jeff at Diamond Glaze multiple times and we are also very pleased with the communication, workmanship and results. The tub looks like new and it sure beats the cost of replacing a tub. We will use Diamond Glaze for all our needs such as this and since we have rentals we have had to opportunity to have several done
- John the Tub DoctorIt started out to be a great experience. I had the Hall Bathroom Shower that was fiberglass refinished and a crack in the floor repaired. I also had the Master Bathroom tub and shower that was fiberglass refinished and some chips in the tub and one the top edge repaired and glazed. When he was done with both bathrooms I looked in and they looked great. I followed the instructions that he gave me to the tee. He left and later that day I noticed that he left part of his equipment in the master bathroom sink, a long scrubber on a pole. I called him to let him know. No answer, left message. Called him two days later and left message. Finally him called me and said that he would pick it up on Monday. He never came. Six days later I noticed that the tub in the master bathroom felt different from the glazed part on the edge of the tub. After really inspecting both bathroom I realized only at the repair points is where the y were reglazed. The rest of the shower and tubwas just scrubbed down real good. I then noticed while cleaning the master bathroom tub that the repair points where the chips where had come out. I call John to let him know that he still had not picked up his cleaning tool and that the repair on the tub did not last. He came by two days later and picked up his tool. He told me that he would be back tomorrow to repair the tub. He did not come back I called him and left a message that I need him back to repair his work and that the tub and shower were only cleaned and not completely glazed. O left many messages over the next entire month. He never picked up and never called me back. I gave up. I thought I had posted this on Angie's list already but it slipped by me because I have totally remolded and refinished my home so I could put it up for sale. Only now as I was putting papers together for my taxes did I come across the paper receipt on the pathetic excuse of a business "Perma-Glaze: aka John the tub Doctor". I really need this done right and I am so disappointed that he was so unprofessional and did not do what I wanted. Please be careful when having some one refinish you tub, shower, sinks or what ever. I do not want anyone else to go through what I had to endure
- Amazing GlazeWhen they showed up they created two droplets and I called them to ask them to come back and fix it since they gave me a year guarentee but I have not heard from them despite several repeated attempts
Bathtub Refinishers in Earlimart
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:**Due to a medical emergency, i will not be taking on new projects at this time**With 25 years of experience, we offer a full range of construction and renovation services for both the interior and exterior of your home. Mr. Toth's goal is to maintain the highest level of professionalism, honesty, and fairness in his relationships with all his clients. Please give us a call or send us a message to discuss how we can turn your dreams into reality. FREE ESTIMATES! CheerRecent Review:I was very pleased and happy with the job he did for me I will definitely use him againOludosu O.
- Business Description:American Tubs designs and manufactures a complete line of premium quality Walk-In Bathtubs that are ideal for people with Limited Mobility, Seniors, Disabled and people with pain, arthritis, stress and other debilitating conditionsRecent Review:This company is nowhere near where we live. Hundreds of miles away. BAD algorithm. Almost as bad the one that put us in the Tenderloin area of San Francisco. If your algorithm can identify districts in a city it ought to recognize an address that was located +30 miles away from it as NOT being part of itL. B.
- Business Description:Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org.Recent Review:The cost as listed includes labor only. I thought i paid more for quality work and went with a licensed contracctor for peace of mind that the work would be guarantted iif problems arised. I was mistaken. <br /> <br />SHODDY WORK: <br /> <br />(1) On installation of the new toilet. <br /> <br />The existing drain was positioned at 10.5" from the wall, yet he bought a 12-in rough-in toilet and forced it in even though it was off by 1.5 inches. As a result, it caused serious leaks for weeks that ruined the insulating and ceiling materials below. AT first, no one suspected the toilet because it was newly installed. He sent his employee who decided that it was caused by my old dishwasher. So I bought a new dishwasher. The leaks continued, and finally I detected the toilet leak. When the problem was identified that a wrong toilet was installed, I asked him why he did not buy the correctly sized toilet, he lied by saying that NO one made 10-in toilets anymore. It was a lie. Even if that were true, a competent plumber would not force a 12-n toilet into a 10-in drain knowing the toilet drain and the floor drain positions did not match. When i questioned him, he called me "irrational". I ended up with a useless toilet that he billed me for $188 (before tax), and I had to hire a plumber to fix the problem as he refused to own up to his mistake. <br /> <br />(2) Installing a drain for the washing machine without a p-trap. <br /> <br /> The foul odor came into the house because of the missing p-trap. When I told him about the smell and the missing p-trap, he initally berated me for having "zero knowledge" on the "Industry" and "sadly mistaken" because p-trap is not needed for a washer's drain. Late on, he admitted to the mistake but refused to fix it. <br /> <br />(3) Poor carpentry work <br /> <br />He was supposed to make an opening space in an existing storage room for the new washing machine. I gave him the specification which gives the dimensions of the washing machine to be 27" in width, and he cut an opening at exactly 27". NO extra space. The washing machine could not fit in the opening space that he cut. I had to pay someone else to widen the opening in order to install the washing machine in the space. <br /> <br /> Prior to this, he sent his electrician friend to fix the electrical wiring for two hours. Initially, he emailed me and claimed I owed him $240.00 for the work. Then later, realizing his plumbing mistakes, he texted me stating that the cost for fixing the plumbing problems that he caused would run about $315.00 which would be the same cost for the electric wiring that I owed him, and called it even. Raising from $240.00 to $315 to avoid responsibility. WOW. <br /> <br />What it ultimately cost me to correct the problems he caused was $188 for the useless toilet; $280.00 for re-plumbing cost; and $140.00 for sheet rock repair and widening the opening space. When i asked him to reimburse, he threatened to sue me for "harassment" and "slandering". Classic!!! <br /> <br />I have given him two months to right things, but he has not. I thought of filing a complaint with BBB, but I decided to let it go because i happen to have met his two sons who are quite adorable. I wish he had owned up to his mistakes and honored his warranty so that it would not have come to this poor review. <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /holly l.
- Business Description:All remodels custom homes and much moreRecent Review:Work that was done has been reinspected and found not in compliance with code.Stephen H.
- Business Description:Since 2008, the expert general contractors at JG Builders have been dedicated to providing quality construction, remodeling, and addition services to Visalia, California and the surrounding areas. We have provided local homeowners with home remodeling services such as bathroom remodeling, bathtub installation, tub liners, and more for years! Our Fresno Remodeling Contractor services offer quality and prompt Remodeling, New Construction, Kitchen, Bathrooms, Additions, Fire & Water Restoration,..
- Business Description:We provide a full service design/build and all phases of remodeling and repair. Kitchen, baths and addition are some of the hot trends today. We have a full inhouse staff and project managers to service all your needs. Additional DBA - Scott, J.R. Construction, incRecent Review:From the start, I had doubts but unfortunately, I did not listen to myself. My husband was dealing with them and he seemed to trust them. The repair began as scheduled, the hole was patched quickly and stucco was applied only to the repaired area. The entire wall was not redashed as was stated in their contract and in the insurance estimate. We paid them the full amount for the redashing (which was the largest part of charges from the whole job). It was never done as it was supposed to be and they painted the whole side. The area where they just patched with stucco looked horrible. After being painted, you could see exactly where the damage had been because the texture of the stucco they placed, did not match the texture of the stucco that was there. When we called to inquire as to why they did not do what they were paid to do and tell them the work was unnacceptable, we got excuses and they told us we agreed to let them only do what they did. Why would we agree for them to do 1/3rd of the work and pay them the full amount for a job they didn't do? We gave them the oppurtunity to come and repair it, but all the did was scrape the area when the stucco was and were going to again paint over it. They basically refused to do the work they were already paid for, and the work that was in the contract signed by them and us. They have now filed a lien on our home because there was some money still owed to them which I refuse to pay. They have already been paid 10,000 dollars for a job that was not done correctly. The inside is not finished either as the closet organizer was not installed because I stopped work on the outside. We are currently working with the contractors board to determine what our options are. I just was the repair done correctly, I didn't ask for a car to drive through my home and I was hoping for an easy, quality repair which I did not getValerie M.
- Business Description:WE ARE A SMALL FAMILY RUN PAY ATTENTION TO DETAILS AND ARE VERY CLEAN AND SKILLED AT ARE WORK VERY FAR IN PRICE BUT DO NOT CUT CORNERS ON QUALITYRecent Review:He took two months to install french door where a normal/traditional window would have been, The main issue is that we can now not get in contact with with the company to come back a resolve the issues. The french doors are now leaking and and flooded three times since the installation, Mike Shaughnessy knows of the issues and is not returning any of our calls or communication to help repair the damage. During the installation every step of the process seemed to be delayed either 1 day, 2days even 3 days late. Not the most reliable contractorKimberly W.
- Business Description:family owned business. 2 employees. we accept cash or check.Recent Review:<p>Ben worked on our rental on three different occasions. We scheduled each one and he did a very nice job and I was happy with the prices he quoted me. He is easy to communicate with and worked well with our schedule.</p> <p>He charged us $1200.00 to paint the whole interior, we did all the prep work, and that included refinishing the three sinks. He refinished the shower pan for us too for $150.00. The interior paint did not include any doors, we took care of them.</p> <p>When any issues came up, I called or texted him and we scheduled his return to deal with our issues. </p> <p>I found him to be an honest man who followed through with everything he said he would do.<br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> </pDaniel B.
- Business Description:I do most of work myself depending on size of jobs, employees and sub-contracting added if needed. Sub-contracting is minor. Billing: Small jobs paid in full when job is completed and larger jobs is paid progressively
Explore our Solution Center for helpful bathtub refinisher articles
Refinishing a bathtub can save you a lot of money compared to installing a new one. But how much will it cost you to strip it down and cover it with a new glaze? This guide breaks down the costs and how much you could save by doing it yourself.
If you want to update your bathroom on a budget, changing up your tub could make a big difference. Which option is better for your bathroom: a refinish or a new liner? Keep reading to determine who wins in the battle of bath fitter vs. rebath.
Find bathtub refinishers in
- Terra Bella
bathtub refinishers in Earlimart
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BC Silva Construction1766 Rambouillet Rd
Paso Robles, California
- BC Silva Construction
- CHARLES H DANIELS & SONS PAINTING1580 Baywood Ave
- CHARLES H DANIELS & SONS PAINTING
- D.E. Crosswy Construction577 W Woods Ave
- D.E. Crosswy Construction