Whether you built your home last year or live in one that was built more than 100 years ago, there’s a high chance some masonry was involved. Check out these ten common masonry materials that every homeowner should know about.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Kelseyville, CA
There are 0 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Kelseyville
- Arbors and PatiosMy Pavers had shifted with all the water issues we have been having here in Dallas. Luis had his crew come out and besides having them do the work and make it like new again, he walked around and spent time trying to diagnose all the issues with water we were having. I have been trying to address these and I appreciate the time he spent with me trying to figure out what could be the problem
- Swords ConstructionThe work was completed timely. Mike followed his estimate to the letter. The mfg home company asked me for his name and they hired him also. We were very happy with completed work and no issues with any of his work or workers. Now a year later every thing is still perfect.
- GFA Masonry ConcreteWe had a very old wooden fence in our backyard that was practically falling over and after discussing it with our neighbor we decided that it was time to upgrade to a block wall. After all the usual due diligence searching for a contractor, we decided to go with G.F.A. Masonry. Best decision ever! Not only is George a really nice guy, but he and his crew were very professional. They were on time every morning , kept the job site clean (which is nice because it was my yard), they even asked if it would be ok to play music (which they kept at a normal volume so it didn’t bother my other neighbors). George said it would take 2-3 days to finish the wall, good to his word it was done in 2 and when they finished they cleaned everything up like they had never been here, even put up a temp fence to keep my dogs in the yard while we wait for the guy to come install our gate. We are very happy with our new wall, as is our neighbor. Looks great, and we’ll never have to do maintenance on a wooden fence again. Plus now our dogs can’t see into his yard and bark at his cat anymore. tl;dr Very Happy with our new block wall and will definitely hire George again the next time we need any concrete or masonry work done
- Arbors and PatiosVery professional, I was very happy. They were clean and neat, and went out of their way to make sure I was happy at the end of project.
- 3D Designs By DavidThe project is in the beginning stage but must say that it this point we are talking and walking with the right people. All to help make the best decisions possible. I'm meeting contractors for Electrical upgrades additions and Heat and Air to improve the comfort, Solar system to save on power costs, Lighting for everything, help in seeing what to do inside and out regarding security and walkways, drive areas and the landscape areas. I feel I'm working with the right people to help show what it is and how it is, in good hands
- Erik Johnson TileGreat. I did all kinds of research and I ended up using Erik Johnlson Tile (prices were in the middle) and I'm so glad I did.
- Fitzgerald MasonryBrian was great always there on time and worked hard. He found other treatments nearby that he thought we'd like so we could look at them and make sure that was what we wanted. He even did a mock up of the pillars and wall in wood so we could see the finished size and mass.
- R A SAMS MASONRYRichard Sams was able to design a raised patio and walkway based on my very general expectations. He was always on time to the job, his workmanship was superb, he handled all materials purchasing, consulted with me continually, and left the site absolutely clean (all trash removed, driveway swept, left over materials trucked away--very important!). I visited two of his completed jobs before hiring him, and the other property owners testified to his honesty and abilities (which was similar to my own experience). Since much of the project included brick, which was beyond my experience, I relied on him to suggest design elements, and I was very happy with the results of his decisions, especially since he was able to match the existing brick elements of my home. I was even comfortable giving him the key to my house when I needed to be away for several days. I recommend him without reservation for any masonry project, especially where vertical or horizontal brick laying is involved
- Nick Lambdin Masonrywhen we called nick, he was eager to come out to give us an estimate even though we lived out of his normal area. we had back vents built in to the old fireplace and nick was helpful in helping us keep them in the new fireplace. he and his crew showed up on time and completed the work in just 2 days. we love our new fireplace
- TOM BUSTER MASONRYIt was great! Tom was punctual, kept the house clean while he worked, and did a beautiful job.
Masonry Contractors in Kelseyville
- Business Description:Steven Van Note has been a licensed contractor since 1982 and personally oversees every project. He uses only legal workers and other licensed contractors to produce top quality craftmanship and takes pride in maintaining his excellent reputation. Van Note Construction is honest and dependable and will give you what you pay for. Licensed General Contractor, General Engineering Contractor, and Concrete Contractor. We have also recently started "disability remodeling" to help the disabled..Recent Review:Steve is very professional and very knowledgeable. He gave a detailed written estimate and performed the job as scheduled. The finished patio was better then we had imagined. But Steve wasn't satisfied. He thought the color was off. So he came back and redid it at no additional cost. The total price was much lower then we had received from other contractors. And the work is absolutely excellent. We give him an unqualified positive referralGary E.
- Business Description:SOLE OWNER, SUB CONTRACTOR
- Business Description:All remodels custom homes and much moreRecent Review:Work that was done has been reinspected and found not in compliance with code.Stephen H.
- Business Description:Mulka Construction is a family owned and operated construction company. In business since 2006.
- Business Description:We are a full service family practice office established since 1995. Dr Cho and family nurse practitioner Ann Marie along with our friendly staff can care for your family's health care needs with compassion and efficiency
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. We accept cash, check, Visa or MasterCard, Discover and American Express. Owned & operated by Cliff De Dora and Cindy McCue-De Dora.Recent Review:Excellent. It was easy to make an appointment within two days. He was prompt, quick, and clean. He explained what the problem was and how to avoid it in the future. I'll definitely use him again.Wayne C.
- Business Description:With over 21 years experience, Mateo’s “The Painting Company” has canvassed all of Southern California performing a wide range of projects- both large and small. Having worked extensively with clientele of varied backgrounds, Mateo has developed an intuitive feel on grasping what a client needs and wants. Mateo personally selects only the best craftsmen in the business. He personally trains them to understand his techniques and expectations. Background checks are thorough and each individual..
- Business Description:Michael David Construction is a full service contractor with over 20 years of expertise in all trades of construction. ADA assability, rentals, bank owned, remodels, commercial, and residential we have the tools and skills to complete your next project
- Business Description:CONCEPT-DESIGN-INSTALLATION Waterside has over 20 years experience in the USA England and Europe. Waterside is a full service landscape company emphasizing the latest sustainable design and installation practices. The way humans manage the land will impact present and future generations. To that end Waterside will always work in ways that have the least impact on the environment and are in harmony with nature. www.watersideusa.co
- Business Description:Sub-Contracting
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Brick houses were the standard of the 19th and 20th centuries, and they’re looking to make a comeback. Using this guide, you’ll get a better understanding of the benefits of owning a modern brick home. Find out if a brick exterior is right for you.
Find masonry contractors in
- Clearlake Oaks
- Lower Lake
- Hidden Valley Lake
- Upper Lake
- Redwood Valley
- Saint Helena
masonry contractors in Kelseyville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Cliff's Chimney Service16529 Hacienda Ct
Hidden Valley Lake, California
- Cliff's Chimney Service
- Ethan Rose Construction7660 AL Drive
- Ethan Rose Construction
- Henningsen Masonry
- Henningsen Masonry
- Mario Mejicanos Construction3313 Fairfield Ave
- Mateo's Painting Company37213 51st St E.
- Mendocino Family Care115 Hospital Dr
- michael david construction534 w hedges
- Minghelli Masonry Services1154 W Lago Lindo Rd
- MOJAM INC.PO BOX 1270
- Mulka Construction5725 Live Oak Dr #20
- Mario Mejicanos Construction
- Pierson Company1200 West Harris Street
- Pierson Company
- Singh's Masonry Specialist
- Singh's Masonry Specialist
- Van Note ConstructionPO Box 826
San Miguel, California
- Van Note Construction
- Zion Builders Inc2309 W Alpine Ave
- Zion Builders Inc