Brick houses were the standard of the 19th and 20th centuries, and they’re looking to make a comeback. Using this guide, you’ll get a better understanding of the benefits of owning a modern brick home. Find out if a brick exterior is right for you.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Kelseyville, CA
There are 0 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Kelseyville
- Swords ConstructionThe work was completed timely. Mike followed his estimate to the letter. The mfg home company asked me for his name and they hired him also. We were very happy with completed work and no issues with any of his work or workers. Now a year later every thing is still perfect.
- Arbors and PatiosMy Pavers had shifted with all the water issues we have been having here in Dallas. Luis had his crew come out and besides having them do the work and make it like new again, he walked around and spent time trying to diagnose all the issues with water we were having. I have been trying to address these and I appreciate the time he spent with me trying to figure out what could be the problem read less
- GFA Masonry ConcreteWe had a very old wooden fence in our backyard that was practically falling over and after discussing it with our neighbor we decided that it was time to upgrade to a block wall. After all the usual due diligence searching for a contractor, we decided to go with G.F.A. Masonry. Best decision ever! Not only is George a really nice guy, but he and his crew were very professional. They were on time every morning , kept the job site clean (which is nice because it was my yard), they even asked if it would be ok to play music (which they kept at a normal volume so it didn’t bother my other neighbors). George said it would take 2-3 days to finish the wall, good to his word it was done in 2 and when they finished they cleaned everything up like they had never been here, even put up a temp fence to keep my dogs in the yard while we wait for the guy to come install our gate. We are very happy with our new wall, as is our neighbor. Looks great, and we’ll never have to do maintenance on a wooden fence again. Plus now our dogs can’t see into his yard and bark at his cat anymore. tl;dr Very Happy with our new block wall and will definitely hire George again the next time we need any concrete or masonry work done read less
- Arbors and PatiosVery professional, I was very happy. They were clean and neat, and went out of their way to make sure I was happy at the end of project.
- Rick Barry MasonryRick was great. We decided to replace the wooden "belly band" around our house with manufactured stone. We selected the stone ourselves, and Rick installed it. He was very easy to work with, and very flexible with scheduling. He worked with GTL Construction to figure out the timing of the job, and everything went like clockwork. We found his bid to be surprisingly reasonable. The quality of his work was excellent. Our house looks beautiful, and unique. He was easy to work with, and provided an excellent end product. He did exactly what he said he was going to do. No surprises read less
- Masonry Waterproofing & Drainage Masters LLCA+ professionals before during and after. Marc was able to quickly assess WHY we continued to have water intrusion in our basement area and provide the solutions to make it STOP, once and for all. As stated earlier, we had already paid local contractors to seal the basement and had even had them back out to ?fix? their work several times, they just continued to apply an ineffective product and assure us this time they had ?fixed? it. The experience with Masonry Waterproofing & Drainage Masters LLC (Marc and crew) was just the opposite, not only did they know WHAT needed to be done, they worked quickly and efficiently to repair what had been previously done and provided real solutions under a tight deadline. We had renters arriving just two weeks. In summary: don?t hesitate to call Marc, we?ve hired many contractors, some of which shouldn't be allowed to practice business. He is the just the kind of service professional we all want to do business with, knowledgeable, professional, on schedule and no fluff. We had been told the solution to our issues would run in the 10's of thousands of dollars, Marc was able to provide just waht we needed for a fraction of that. The real proof: NO more wet basement once the work was completed and the re-done basement and outside concrete repair look fantastic. That was 4 months ago. These guys are our hero?s. As a follow-up, we hired Masonry Waterproofing & Drainage Masters LLC to address water intrusion in the crawl space of our primary home just 3 months after completion of the above mentioned job, same experience, no more water and outstanding job. ;- read less
- Nick Lambdin Masonrywhen we called nick, he was eager to come out to give us an estimate even though we lived out of his normal area. we had back vents built in to the old fireplace and nick was helpful in helping us keep them in the new fireplace. he and his crew showed up on time and completed the work in just 2 days. we love our new fireplace read less
- 3D Designs By DavidThe project is in the beginning stage but must say that it this point we are talking and walking with the right people. All to help make the best decisions possible. I'm meeting contractors for Electrical upgrades additions and Heat and Air to improve the comfort, Solar system to save on power costs, Lighting for everything, help in seeing what to do inside and out regarding security and walkways, drive areas and the landscape areas. I feel I'm working with the right people to help show what it is and how it is, in good hands read less
- Fitzgerald MasonryIt all went very well. I would not hesitate to call again for any repair needed or any type of new installation.
- Eco Design & Builders IncAfter interviewing 3 different landscape design companies, we chose ECO design pro Build to do a complete makeover of our entire front and backyard. We are extremely thrilled with the results and our space has been transformed. The designer that working with Ori, Samuel and his entire crew did an amazing job. The project was a little bit extensive because it included the removal of few trees, plants, grass and some rocks in the front and back, concrete and wood deck removal, We needed to pour a new concrete patio, running a new line of gas for a fire pit and BBQ, a custom concrete counter and built-in bench, a natural sandbox built with boulders and logs, and installation of all plants. It took almost 3 months to completely finish this back yard and front yard project, but now our yard is an amazing spot at the house that we enjoy with our friends, family, and children. I have read some comments about so many additional fees that usually been added to any estimate such as design consultation fee, but we felt it was worth the cost even though Ori didn’t charge us much for it anyway. We didn't see it as a fee just to get an estimate. It was an actual design session where the designer gave us so many useful tips, ideas and designs advice mainly for our back yard space. We could have taken those tips and implemented them ourselves, but we liked those ideas so much that it was one of the main reasons why we hired them to create our landscape design and implement it read less
Masonry Contractors in Kelseyville
- Business Description:We are a full service family practice office established since 1995. Dr Cho and family nurse practitioner Ann Marie along with our friendly staff can care for your family's health care needs with compassion and efficiency read less
- Business Description:Michael David Construction is a full service contractor with over 20 years of expertise in all trades of construction. ADA assability, rentals, bank owned, remodels, commercial, and residential we have the tools and skills to complete your next project read less
- Business Description:Licensed General Contractor in business for over 15 years. We focus on quality work and customer satisfaction. We also offer free evaluations and estimates for your projects. We also work as subcontractors for larger project read less
- Business Description:General Building ContractorRecent Review:The work was ok, but expensive <br />Teresita S.
- Business Description:Sub-Contracting
- Business Description:SOLE OWNER, SUB CONTRACTOR
- Business Description:Concrete and Masonry Construction
- Business Description:CONCEPT-DESIGN-INSTALLATION Waterside has over 20 years experience in the USA England and Europe. Waterside is a full service landscape company emphasizing the latest sustainable design and installation practices. The way humans manage the land will impact present and future generations. To that end Waterside will always work in ways that have the least impact on the environment and are in harmony with nature. www.watersideusa.co read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Paver maintenance may not be top of mind when you’re outside enjoying your patio or driveway. But if you want to keep your outdoor space looking fresh and updated, you should follow our tips and learn how to maintain your pavers.
The cost of brick siding and veneers can depend on several factors, including the thickness of the brick and whether you choose to use real brick or manufactured stone. The average cost to install brick siding for a 2,500 square foot home is about $18,000
Find masonry contractors in
- Clearlake Oaks
- Lower Lake
- Hidden Valley Lake
- Upper Lake
- Redwood Valley
- Saint Helena
masonry contractors in Kelseyville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Cliff's Chimney Service16529 Hacienda Ct
Hidden Valley Lake, California
- Cliff's Chimney Service
- Ethan Rose Construction7660 AL Drive
- Ethan Rose Construction
- Henningsen Masonry
- Henningsen Masonry
- Mario Mejicanos Construction3313 Fairfield Ave
- Mateo's Painting Company37213 51st St E.
- Mendocino Family Care115 Hospital Dr
- michael david construction534 w hedges
- Minghelli Masonry Services1154 W Lago Lindo Rd
- MOJAM INC.PO BOX 1270
- Mulka Construction5725 Live Oak Dr #20
- Mario Mejicanos Construction
- Pierson Company1200 West Harris Street
- Pierson Company
- Singh's Masonry Specialist
- Singh's Masonry Specialist
- Van Note ConstructionPO Box 826
San Miguel, California
- Van Note Construction
- Zion Builders Inc2309 W Alpine Ave
- Zion Builders Inc