Brick and stone are some of the strongest construction materials. With proper maintenance, your masonry might even outlive you. Here’s how to get started.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Clearlake, CA
There are 0 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Masonry Reviews in Clearlake
- Arbors and PatiosMy Pavers had shifted with all the water issues we have been having here in Dallas. Luis had his crew come out and besides having them do the work and make it like new again, he walked around and spent time trying to diagnose all the issues with water we were having. I have been trying to address these and I appreciate the time he spent with me trying to figure out what could be the problem
- Swords ConstructionThe work was completed timely. Mike followed his estimate to the letter. The mfg home company asked me for his name and they hired him also. We were very happy with completed work and no issues with any of his work or workers. Now a year later every thing is still perfect.
- Arbors and PatiosVery professional, I was very happy. They were clean and neat, and went out of their way to make sure I was happy at the end of project.
- GFA Masonry ConcreteWe had a very old wooden fence in our backyard that was practically falling over and after discussing it with our neighbor we decided that it was time to upgrade to a block wall. After all the usual due diligence searching for a contractor, we decided to go with G.F.A. Masonry. Best decision ever! Not only is George a really nice guy, but he and his crew were very professional. They were on time every morning , kept the job site clean (which is nice because it was my yard), they even asked if it would be ok to play music (which they kept at a normal volume so it didn’t bother my other neighbors). George said it would take 2-3 days to finish the wall, good to his word it was done in 2 and when they finished they cleaned everything up like they had never been here, even put up a temp fence to keep my dogs in the yard while we wait for the guy to come install our gate. We are very happy with our new wall, as is our neighbor. Looks great, and we’ll never have to do maintenance on a wooden fence again. Plus now our dogs can’t see into his yard and bark at his cat anymore. tl;dr Very Happy with our new block wall and will definitely hire George again the next time we need any concrete or masonry work done
- 3D Designs By DavidThe project is in the beginning stage but must say that it this point we are talking and walking with the right people. All to help make the best decisions possible. I'm meeting contractors for Electrical upgrades additions and Heat and Air to improve the comfort, Solar system to save on power costs, Lighting for everything, help in seeing what to do inside and out regarding security and walkways, drive areas and the landscape areas. I feel I'm working with the right people to help show what it is and how it is, in good hands
- GFA Masonry ConcreteWent Great! I was uncertain about basic design of the brickwork and he worked with me to come up with a good design. He was very good with change orders and very easy to work with.
- Masonry Waterproofing & Drainage Masters LLCA+ professionals before during and after. Marc was able to quickly assess WHY we continued to have water intrusion in our basement area and provide the solutions to make it STOP, once and for all. As stated earlier, we had already paid local contractors to seal the basement and had even had them back out to ?fix? their work several times, they just continued to apply an ineffective product and assure us this time they had ?fixed? it. The experience with Masonry Waterproofing & Drainage Masters LLC (Marc and crew) was just the opposite, not only did they know WHAT needed to be done, they worked quickly and efficiently to repair what had been previously done and provided real solutions under a tight deadline. We had renters arriving just two weeks. In summary: don?t hesitate to call Marc, we?ve hired many contractors, some of which shouldn't be allowed to practice business. He is the just the kind of service professional we all want to do business with, knowledgeable, professional, on schedule and no fluff. We had been told the solution to our issues would run in the 10's of thousands of dollars, Marc was able to provide just waht we needed for a fraction of that. The real proof: NO more wet basement once the work was completed and the re-done basement and outside concrete repair look fantastic. That was 4 months ago. These guys are our hero?s. As a follow-up, we hired Masonry Waterproofing & Drainage Masters LLC to address water intrusion in the crawl space of our primary home just 3 months after completion of the above mentioned job, same experience, no more water and outstanding job. ;-
- R A SAMS MASONRYRichard Sams was able to design a raised patio and walkway based on my very general expectations. He was always on time to the job, his workmanship was superb, he handled all materials purchasing, consulted with me continually, and left the site absolutely clean (all trash removed, driveway swept, left over materials trucked away--very important!). I visited two of his completed jobs before hiring him, and the other property owners testified to his honesty and abilities (which was similar to my own experience). Since much of the project included brick, which was beyond my experience, I relied on him to suggest design elements, and I was very happy with the results of his decisions, especially since he was able to match the existing brick elements of my home. I was even comfortable giving him the key to my house when I needed to be away for several days. I recommend him without reservation for any masonry project, especially where vertical or horizontal brick laying is involved
- Fitzgerald MasonryBrian was great always there on time and worked hard. He found other treatments nearby that he thought we'd like so we could look at them and make sure that was what we wanted. He even did a mock up of the pillars and wall in wood so we could see the finished size and mass.
- TOM BUSTER MASONRYIt was great! Tom was punctual, kept the house clean while he worked, and did a beautiful job.
Masonry Contractors in Clearlake
- Business Description:Sub-Contracting
- Business Description:We are a full service family practice office established since 1995. Dr Cho and family nurse practitioner Ann Marie along with our friendly staff can care for your family's health care needs with compassion and efficiency
- Business Description:Licensed General Contractor in business for over 15 years. We focus on quality work and customer satisfaction. We also offer free evaluations and estimates for your projects. We also work as subcontractors for larger project
- Business Description:My name is David Singh. I am a certified journeyman mason, foreman and a diligent worker. I've been in my line of work for about 20 years. Veneer masonry for aesthetic purposes. Solid masonry for the main structural support. Indoor or outdoor. Stone, brick, block, or tile. Fireplaces, barbecues, driveways, steps and pools. Rebar settings for masonry block walls. High quality precast work (collums and pillars). No problem removing any existing masonry and concrete. Upon completion of any job ..
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. We accept cash, check, Visa or MasterCard, Discover and American Express. Owned & operated by Cliff De Dora and Cindy McCue-De Dora.Recent Review:Cliff's Chimney Service is really good. We got our wires crossed in terms of time and I wasn't at home when he showed up because he showed up an hour early. Because the chimney's outside he went ahead and did the work when I wasn't even there. So I got home when I expected to meet him and he said, we already did the work and here's your invoice. And hey, while I'm here do you want me to go ahead and clean the chimney too? And we said, yeah, go ahead. He lay down all the necessary protective cloth and brought in a vacuum and knocked it out. Then he sat and talked to me for about half an hour about putting in an insert, a stove he was trying to get rid of, another stove somebody else was trying to get rid of and would either of these work for me. That was coolNathan R.
- Business Description:CONCEPT-DESIGN-INSTALLATION Waterside has over 20 years experience in the USA England and Europe. Waterside is a full service landscape company emphasizing the latest sustainable design and installation practices. The way humans manage the land will impact present and future generations. To that end Waterside will always work in ways that have the least impact on the environment and are in harmony with nature. www.watersideusa.co
- Business Description:Steven Van Note has been a licensed contractor since 1982 and personally oversees every project. He uses only legal workers and other licensed contractors to produce top quality craftmanship and takes pride in maintaining his excellent reputation. Van Note Construction is honest and dependable and will give you what you pay for. Licensed General Contractor, General Engineering Contractor, and Concrete Contractor. We have also recently started "disability remodeling" to help the disabled..Recent Review:Steve is very professional and very knowledgeable. He gave a detailed written estimate and performed the job as scheduled. The finished patio was better then we had imagined. But Steve wasn't satisfied. He thought the color was off. So he came back and redid it at no additional cost. The total price was much lower then we had received from other contractors. And the work is absolutely excellent. We give him an unqualified positive referralGary E.
- Business Description:Michael David Construction is a full service contractor with over 20 years of expertise in all trades of construction. ADA assability, rentals, bank owned, remodels, commercial, and residential we have the tools and skills to complete your next project
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Brick steps are a timeless addition to your home with durable materials that can last a lifetime. We review your cost to replace brick front door steps here.
This guide will help you add up all of the cinder block wall costs, including materials and labor. The type of wall, such as a garden fence or retaining wall, and the dimensions of the wall change the total blockwork price.
Find masonry contractors in
masonry contractors in Clearlake
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!