A common problem homeowners face is clogged, dirty, or stained grout. Due to its porous nature, grout can easily become dirtied. Luckily, there are several methods for cleaning your shower grout and maintaining its shine.
Get matched with top tile installers in Kelseyville, CA
There are 4 highly-rated local tile installers.
Recent Tile Installation Reviews in Kelseyville
- Simple-Visions Home RemodelingThis is the fourth time we’ve used Simple Visions. In the past they’ve replaced windows, replaced water damaged areas, added new lighting in the family room, and added security lighting around the outside of the house. This time, they removed a bath/shower insert in the master bath and built a beautiful walk-in shower with a sliding glass door. We are so very happy with the way it looks. Their work is always first class, the staff is always professional and respectful, and the charges were fair and reasonable. You should definitely consider using Simple Visions read less
- Brent Silver ConstructionI really wanted to refresh a few things in my house that started looking a little dated and faded, at first I thought not to do it as I was disappointed before with another company I worked with, this time it went extremely smooth, I like it when a company of this nature really completed successfully everything we have agreed on, I finally had a chance to work with a sales consulter that really knows what he was doing and the prices really made sense, I thank you for that, the house looks great, I appreciate it : read less
- EM Garage Doors And Gate Service Inc.Good service, everything they said was true. The fitters worked well and no mess was left behind. Thank you .
- Arrow Plumbing Drain and Repair ServiceThe plumber came the same day I asked. After dinner. to figure out why there was a puddle on my bathroom floor. He solved the problem quickly and fixed it. The plumber I usually use could not come for a week. But I am in Lompoc and this plumber had to come from Santa Maria so I would use my old plumber next time I have a problem read less
- SOD Home GroupWe spent over 5 months researching for a contractor that can remodel our kitchen before making our decision on will we hire. We got few estimates and in home consultations, and finally found SOD builders. SOD builders have been nothing but exceptional! Adam is an brilliant advisor. He was original, comprehensive, bright and loving. His wide knowledge is particularly helpful when it comes to decisions making. Unfortunately, our kitchen was unusual shape and he was able to create a perfect design within at shape. Adam was very quickly for any design changes and patiently took as much time as we needed during the design meetings. Oren the owner was always on top of our remodeling. Before the design was approved, he personally came over to confirm the drawings. He then oversees the actual work in order to make sure that there are no problems or issues with the overall work. The kitchen cabinets were delivered to our house on time and the installation took 3 days. The installation went really well. We had few minor problems which Adam dealt and solved them immediately and without any drama. We are so impressed with the quality, precision and finish. It has been few months since the remodeling project got completed and we are still impressed by how the new kitchen came out including its beauty and design. This project was completed on time and within the budget we had agree read less
- SOD Home GroupI hired SOD builders to do a complete remodeling of my kitchen and 2 bathrooms at my house. I had received few other quotes for this massive remodeling, but all of them were expensive and more than that, they made me feel that all they care was to make a sell and nothing else. Oren in the other hand, made me feel very comfortable with his knowledge and experience without giving me some nonsense estimate. The kitchen came out amazing! And the bathrooms too. Everyone who came to my house for a visit said it looks gorgeous. The kitchen work that they did included almost every aspect of it (from new floors to hardware and appliances).The bathrooms also included everything (1 bathroom included a shower jet system and the other one included a bath tub). I am very picky when it comes to details and color matching. Oren was able to nail it! Oren who was the project manager, was always available to my calls/texts about any question or concern that I had. All related issues were addressed in a short manner. Oren says he wants the customer to be happy and he means it. There were no hidden charges and everything was delivered as promised and on budget. They are my go to company for all future projects now read less
- Fine Builders IncI definitely recommend Fine builders and mainly Nir. First, I’m a type of person that always put attention to the smallest thing and want it to be perfect. I write it because it’s the only way to know if the contractor you hired is a good one or not and based on that, you will know how to rate him. I had two bathrooms remodeling projects and a full kitchen renovation, a built in closet, hallway storage, another closet in the bedroom, and the staircase rebuilt. During the entire renovation, we (and our severely autistic teenage daughter) lived in the house still and we thought at first that it will be the most nightmare living space while the remodeling is still on but to be honest, it was not as bad as we thought because Nir and his workers worked in a unique way that allowed us to live in one space at the house that was insulate from the rest. Nir and his crew did everything they could to make it this remodeling going smoothly and without a hassle for us. All of them were mindful of our daughter's needs and went out of their normal way to accommodate us--including to remove any trash that was accommodating that day. Nir is a very sincerely person and great leader who have years of experience and lots of knowledge. He was definitely a great resource of useful information and many advices. The crew that worked on the renovation project consisted of the same 6 people and they were prompt, extremely hardworking, super skilled, polite and professional. After 4 months of daily working, we will miss all of these people now that the job is finished. During the remodeling, there were few external contractors that came and did the special tasks such as the stairs, electricity and few plumbing things. The kitchen was the first thing that Nir and his guys did and it included all the cabinetry, new lighting, paint and floor. While this was done, the other workers worked on the bathrooms and closets. By doing it that way, we didn’t have to pack and empty the house and we just moved things from place to place. The bathrooms and closets were also remodeled in a very neat way. Nir and his workers replaced all the inside of them and relocated some of the things such as the shower and larger than we had before. All the sections of this bug remodeling, was planned so good and we knew what Nir will do in each space because the 3D design that he did was created by Nir’s office staff read less
- Premium Remodeling IncWe want to thank Premium Remodeling for all the hard work that they did at our house AND while we were out of the house while the work took place. Issac met with us several times before the work started and he handled the project like it was his house... he made sure that the teams will arrive to work each day and that the daily and weekly tasks will be completed while he inspect them personally. more than that he always informed us with all the details, pictures and videos about the work progress. We highly recommend Premium Remodeling for any home remodeling project!!! read less
- R&R ConstructionWonderfull...these guy's are really concerned about the final product and take great pride in their work. They communicate their concerns well and offer suggestions to improve the outcome even if more labor is involved. Their estimate was exact and I will definitely be using them again!
- Adrian ConstructionDonovan and his crew were responsive, professional and caring. While the project took a little detour when we suffered some unrelated water damage, it was completed in a timely manner with quality workmanship. He really treats you like family, making sure to keep you up to date on the project. After our water damage incident, he even dispatched a crew immediately to help with the cleanup, which provided a level of peace of mind that is invaluable during such a stressful time. Even though some of the parts that the job required seemed to take forever to arrive (my fault for choosing them!), he did his best to get everything completed in short order. He and his staff are wonderful read less
Ceramic Tile Installers in Kelseyville
- Business Description:KITCHENS, BATHS REMODELING. BATHROOM REMODEL PLUMBING * ELECTRICAL * HARDWOOD FLOORING * SHEETROCK TAPE & TEXTURE * PAINT PROFESSIONAL TILE & STONE INSTALLATION. TILE INSTALLATION Framing finish carpentryRecent Review:Very quick and clean work at a reasonable price.George M.
- Business Description:We say it the same where everywhere we go. We're family and we started this business so our family could help your family protect some of your most important investments. We do all kinds of restoration, remediation, insurance, commercial, residential, flat and steep slope roofing. Whether it's spray foam, silicone, shingles, tiles or asphalt we have it covered. We're family owned and operated and we are your neighbors so send us an email, shoot a text or stop in and we will help find a solution read lessRecent Review:Could not be happier with the excellent work done on our home. Everyone involved with the process was professional, kind and responsive. Micheal was great with following up on the progress, Nick and his crew were amazing- small miscommunication with the painting of our gutters and he was all over correcting it with such professionalism. Just a joy to work with a company who does great work and are great people too! You are missing out on top notch work and people if you don't choose them read lessJason S.
- Business Description:With 25 years of experience in the construction industry CANI Unlimited can accommodate any phase of your project. Contact today for your free estimate and in-home consultation.Recent Review:They were outstanding. Great customer service too. They corrected their mistake but they were very good. I would recommend them.Randy P.
- Business Description:We are a all purpose flooring company from hardwood installation to sand& finish. Carpet, vinyl. LVPlanks, Custom tile showers Maybe a commercial space with epoxy we can help.Recent Review:It went very well. I would recommend him and use him again if needed.Maryanne L.
- Business Description:We at S & M Handyman focus on quality services over quantity. We use our years of experience and expertise, to complete your project with perfection. Customer service and honesty are the most important aspects of our business and your satisfaction is guaranteed. We look forward to working with you. read lessRecent Review:Hector and his crew were professional, flexible, had great communication, and got the job done in good time. I would definitely hire again.Brendan O.
- Business Description:Best Hardwood Flooring was established in January 2005 by two brothers, Cesar and Miguel Estrada. Both spent over a year working for a construction company and at the same time trying to fulfill their dream of applying their skills and ability that would allow them to one day open their own company. They and their families sacrificed their time and committed all that they had to their business, through hard work, responsibility, guarantee, honesty and always looking for the client’s complete .. read lessRecent Review:All around excellent experience. We visited Best Hardwood Flooring's store while shopping around to find the right flooring for our home (and we visited several stores). Their sample selection was very impressive, by far the best of all the stores we visited. Yaqueline was very attentive and helpful during that first visit, and provided us with several samples to take home and consider. Once we had made our decision on a product, we went over pricing, and found that they offered the best price for the flooring product we had selected, which was a higher-end Luxury Vinyl Plank flooring (and we did check around on that pricing..). Jaqueline then arranged for Caesar to come out and take measurements at our home, and provided us with a few quotes covering some options ranging from Best doing all of the work, to quotes resulting in a reduction in some of the costs by performing a portion of the preliminary preparation work ourselves, which I had requested of her and found to be very helpful. Once we made our decision to go with Best and had them place the materials orders, they provided us with a schedule for the job, and an estimated duration before completion. The job was then booked per our scheduling preference. On the scheduled day, Mario and Juan showed up on time to begin the job. They were very courteous and went over the details of the job with us such as what area of the house they would begin installing the floor, how it would be installed, and asked us what our preferences were for orientation of the plank or offered suggestions whenever applicable as the job progressed. They even took the time to sand the subfloor where there were even any slight edges to ensure it was a smooth level base for the new flooring planks. They arrived on time each day, and actually completed the job ahead of the projected duration originally provided. These gentlemen did an outstanding, VERY PROFESSIONAL job! We could not be happier with the result of their workmanship, and we are absolutely delighted with our new flooring! We would not hesitate to recommend this provider, and will definitely return to them for any additional needs going forward. Very pleased read lessMarc H.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang.. read lessRecent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESS read lessDebra C.
- Business Description:We are dedicated to detail and specialize in quality hard surface flooring. We make an old house look brand new with your new floors. We are properly licensed, insured, bonded, have proper workman's compensation to protect you and us. We normally have 2-3 employees working in your home. The owner is also working along side his employees and will be on the job with our crew. We know that working in someone's house is a huge responsibility and do our best to make your remodel a fun and exciting.. read lessRecent Review:The guys showed up early and went right to work. They did the job quickly and professionally.David P.
- Business Description:Granite Gold is a third-generation family of stone care experts, dating back to the 1950s. Co-founders and cousins Lenny Sciarrino and Lenny Pellegrino grew up in the family business, manufacturing, installing and restoring stone surfaces. Their mission is to help homeowners easily protect their stone surfaces through safe, do-it-yourself care and maintenance products, and protection plans to safeguard against accidental damage. Granite Gold brand stone-care products are available nationwide .. read lessRecent Review:I have used several Granite Gold products and like their effectiveness because they do what they are supposed to do. No strong fumes or irritating skin problems. The granite counter top daily cleaner and polish are so easy to use (spay it on and wipe with a paper towel) to keep all your stone products clean and shiny. I was surprised to see how effective the grout cleaner is. I sprayed it on some dirty tire floors in the bathroom and let it sit for a couple of minutes. Then I went over it with the scrub brush they provide. It looked clean then, but when it dried, it was much brighter. This is a 40 Year old bathroom tile floor pictured. Granite Gold also provides excellent professional support read lessLee H.
- Business Description:Our main job is electrical, but also do handyman work, I own several homes, so I do a lot of upkeep so i do work for some of my customers, we do bid work, we accept checks and cash.Recent Review:This was our first Angie's list experience and it could not have gone better! Not only was the listing thorough and accurate, but the electrician we met was delightful. When Rick arrived we were immediately confident in his expertise and could see he meant to solve our problem with efficiency and fairness. And so he did! He could have made the visit far more complicated and costly, but he used his knowledge and skill to meet our needs and answer our issues as simply as possible. His explanations were clear and he was very friendly and cordial. We will be very pleased to rely this valuable resource in the future! <br / read lessTeresa J.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful ceramic tile installer articles
If you find your ceramic tile flooring aesthetically unappealing or uncomfortable, you can install a different type of flooring right on top. Depending on the room, including vinyl, laminate, and engineered hardwood—each with their own pros and cons.
Most cracks you'll find in the grout around your home can easily be fixed on your own. This guide breaks down what you need to know in order to make the repairs yourself as well as the supplies you'll need to get the job done.
Find tile installers in
- Clearlake Oaks
- Lower Lake
- Hidden Valley Lake
- Upper Lake
- Redwood Valley
- Saint Helena
tile installers in Kelseyville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Fresno Marble & Granite Inc3825 N Blackstone
- Fresno Marble & Granite Inc
- Granite Gold Inc.12780 Danielson Ct
- Granite Gold Inc.
- Orcino TilePO Box 2151
Grass Valley, California
- Orcino Tile
- Yelton's Flooring & Construction45819 65th St E
- Yelton's Flooring & Construction
- Zion Builders Inc2309 W Alpine Ave
- Zion Builders Inc