Copying a key can be affordable, depending on the type. Learn about the cost of copying a key and what to do when you need a replacement.
Get matched with top locksmiths in Ivanhoe, CA
There are 0 highly-rated local locksmiths.
Matching on Angi
Recent Locksmith Reviews in Ivanhoe
- Motherlode Lock & KeyDavid answered the phone on my first attempt to reach him, arranged to meet me somewhere and pro-rated the total cost as he didn't have to drive all the way to my home. He cut and programmed two car keys for less than half of the quoted cost from the regional Honda dealership. Quick, professional and friendly. Highly recommended
- All Over LocksmithAll Over Lock N Key gave us excellent service. We are a property management company and one of our residential properties needed a repair on a antique front door lock. They were able to repair the existing lock in a very professional, timely manner. Good communication. They were quick to respond to our needs and took good care of us. We will use them again in the future
- Unlockit Locksmith & SecurityVery satisfied with the company. They quickly fixed the problem for a reasonable price. Very friendly and easy to work with.
- Barak Lock & SecurityWe hired Barak Lock and Security to rekey our locks. I found them to be very reasonable price wiseand they did a really good job. They were prompt, very polite, and we have had no issues with our keys or locks. We would use them again.
- Economy Lock and Key IncIt took only a few minutes for the person in the shop to replace some worn pins, and the lock worked smoothly again. I particularly appreciated being offered a choice of having the lock modified to exactly fit the key, or (what I decided on) to have the lock be set for what my key was before it got a bit worn. After the lock was fixed, my key worked perfectly. So: inexpensive (particularly compared to having a locksmith come to my house), very professional job, pleasant interaction. (Bonus - or warning, I guess - if you go to the Mendocino Avenue location for the locksmith, you'll find that the front of the venue sells *guns*; in the back are both the locksmith operations and a separate area that sells coins. I find it amusing to look around while I waited for my lock to be fixed, but YMMV.
- Perez LocksmithThis is probably the best service i had! I called them because we have an emergency service. He did a fantastic job, respectful, cleaned up and he make sure that all locks are working. He was very very good. We were very pleased with his service. He went above and beyond with our expectations.
- Bidwell Lock And KeyThey were reasonably priced and very professional. They were concerned about the customer and more than exceed my expectations.
- METRO LOCKSMITH INCThe locksmith was punctual, he explained the work thoroughly, and he cleaned up after himself and even did extra work such as tightening the door handles and re-aligning the strike plate.
- MOUNTAIN VIEW DOOR CLOSER KEY & LOCKExcellent. Everything, from arriving promptly, professionalism and job quality was perfect. I scheduled to have the cylinders replaced in my dead bolts. In the meantime I changed out the door knob (with lock) in one of the doors. The deadbolt mechanism that matched didn't fit my door as the hole was too small. When the lock guy came, he not only redrilled the hole to accommodate the new deadbolt, he matched the cylinder in the front door deadbolt to the new one I put in. So only one key for all locks. I also had a and quot;special needsand quot; slider that required adapting some metal adaptation by grinding certain areas down. The first guy helping me said he wasn't as experienced as a different guy so he called for the other guy to respond. He was there in 15 minutes andmade the changes and installed it. They were great, there when they said they would be, and reasonably priced. I referred them to my parents who had them do their locks a day later
- KWIK KEY SVCI've been using them for a many years. They are very courteous and do professional work. They are very dependable.
Last update on July 17, 2022
Locksmiths in Ivanhoe
Explore our Solution Center for helpful locksmith articles
Removing a screwless door knob is quick and easy as long as you have all the necessary tools. Learn how to remove a doorknob with no screws in this guide.
Want to learn how to rekey any type of door lock at home? Follow these steps to rekey locks in your house and save money on hiring a locksmith.
Find locksmiths in
- Three Rivers,
- Orange Cove,
- Squaw Valley,
Locksmiths in Ivanhoe
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!