What is the best way to rake leaves in your yard? From leaf blowers to lawnmowers to the right rake for the job, these tips and tricks for raking your yard will give you the best methods to get the job done smarter, faster, and easier.
Get matched with top leaf removal services in Hanford, CA
There are 3 highly-rated local leaf removal services.
Recent Leaf Removal Reviews in Hanford
- Gowin GreenMy yard was such a mess then I hired Gowin Green for a total yard and patio makeover. Best decision I ever made.
- DRM VENTURES LTDFirst of all, Derek was prompt in his email and phone responses. He has all of the appropriate tools for the job. What would have taken us a week, he finished in a few hours! I felt he was more than fair in terms of price and we will consider any time we need yard work and definitely for leaf removal next year read less
- Mountain Maids PlusThey were here on time and brought crew with them, the owner and her girls made quick work of cleaning my house, my wife was amazed. We have had other house cleaners at a lesser price that did half the work the in twice the time. They had 2 guys on the windows, they not only cleaned the windows but also the screens and tracks, overall a great job. Another guy took care of the roof and gutters and downspouts as 4 more guys attacked the yard work everything they as they racked and trimmed they were also burning everything, in our county (Amador County) we are allowed to burn our yard waste. All work was finished the same day, at first i thought the price was a little high but when i saw all that they had done and how it was done i must say i was very impressed. In closing i will say the we will be calling them back in the future read less
- Bethesda Lawn & MaintenanceThis is just the most recent work. I've been using Bethesda Lawn and Maintenance for the last 6+ year and I think they're great. They regularly take care of lawn mowing and cleanup and other lawn care needs as requested (e.g, aeration, seeding, fertilizing, weeding, ,leaf cleanup, etc.). All of the workers are professional and friendly. David is very responsive and knowledgable. Two of my neighbors came to ask me about them and also now use them read less
- Bertin Pulido Garden And Tree ServiceBertin Pulido showed up on time to see what our needs were (mainly demo and prep for the landscaping we would do later on our own). We explained what we wanted along with a diagram of our backyard (we live on ½ and acre) which included adding cement to an existing shed pad, moving 20’x20’ area of large river rock to another location, scraping out smaller river rock/gravel, removing a cactus, removing all weeds, and grading the whole area of soil material remaining. He offered some suggestions regarding the cement work needed to put a replacement shed and after considering it, decided to go with his recommendation. He sat by himself for half an hour considering the work we were requesting a bid for, making some phone calls, writing his own notes, and came up with a bid for us that day. Of all the six landscapers that came to give bids, he was soft spoken, took the time to carefully think out what he would do for us, was not 'pushy' but relaxed and informative, explained how the process would go, and the time/date we could begin if we chose to go with him. He happened to be the last of the landscapers we contacted for bids so we had a feel for what was out there. His price was little higher than most of the bids, lower than a couple, but he had his own equipment (our job really did require a skip loader and larger trucks to haul loads to the dump), he was insured and licensed, and had a number of employees to do the different jobs for our renovation needs. We considered his bid fair and even negotiated with him a little which he was receptive to. We were completely satisfied with his ultimate bid. Bertin had a crew that could start the next day with the clean-up and hauling. As the day went on and into the next day, several different workers showed up and took over with their area of expertise. They were all friendly and diligent workers. Not really an inconvenience for us necessarily, but the first two days (three and half days total), the workers showed up 30 minutes to an hour late, but they got right to work and completed the goals for the day by 5pm. We were extremely pleased with all of the workers employed by Bertin. As the first day went on, I pulled up some walkway pavers that really didn't work well connecting an rv pad to the large cement patio that we have. We asked Bertin how much he would charge to add a 4'x4' walkway. He told us the cost of both the materials and labor and we gave the go-ahead. Later, we removed a 27 year old wooden walkway to the old shed. We considered using wood once again, but asked Bertin what he thought. He shared his opinion (use cement), once again gave us a price, and then added this to the job also. A third change to the plan was also welcomed and fairly priced by Bertin when we asked for him to scrape out another smaller area on the other side of the shed area. Although he already had us as a client, our added changes to the contract were still fairly priced and even though adding a day and half to the job, he was happy to re-arrange employee’s schedule to get the complete job completed without having to return later. He also did little extra’s like let us add some “junk” to the truck on each dump run. The workers always left the end of the day only after putting tools away, cleaning or sweeping up, and verifying with us where it was ok to park the truck and skip loader for the night. Our payment’s included 1/3 the first day, another 1/3 the next day after we added the additional work to the contract, then the final 1/3 at the completion of the project (we did a final walk-through and once we were satisfied he took the final payment). We absolutely loved working with Bertin and his employees. Our experience with him was positive and we are very satisfied with the results! I would recommend his company 100%! (Bertin lives between Lompoc and Buelton, but supplies his services throughout the North County read less
Leaf Removal Services in Hanford
- Business Description:At Stay True Lawn care , we offer everything you need to make sure that your lawn is healthy and thriving all year long. Whether your property is residential or commercial, we look forward to getting to know your yard and learning how we can best serve you. We do it all lawn mowing, Fertilizer & Weed Control, Clean Ups, Pruning, Sidewalk and curb edgin read lessRecent Review:Phenomenal work and professional as well as personable. Neighbors loved their work at my home, they hired them as wellkathy M.
- Business Description:James & Shea Gowin Founders of Gowin Green along with their two Sons, Bryce and Drew and their Daughter-In-Law Chloe, have developed an outstanding reputation for superior landscape services, maintenance services and weed control, serving Tulare County for 25 years. We can handle every aspect of your maintenance. We also have 25 years of Landscaping experience to help you create that beautiful space you've been wanting. Reasons Why You Should Choose Us Over the Other Guys: We show up when we .. read lessRecent Review:They were very nice with the estimate and on-time and professional.Wanda C.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Landscaping Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today read lessRecent Review:They did an excellent job. Everybody was very helpful and professional. He answered my questions right away and I had a great experience with them. I would highly recommend him and I will definitely be hiring him again read lessSusan B.
- Business Description:Landscape & maintenance. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today read lessRecent Review:Our backyard landscape project started in July 2020 which started out as replacing all irrigation valves as they would continuously get stuck on. Tony kept promising the project would be completed in 2 weeks. All of our grass (9000 sq ft)and some trees/plants died from lack of water and from having a bobcat running over it. He assured us he would replace it all at no cost to us. As of January 2021 (6 months later) Tony abandoned the job using excuse after excuse. I paid a lot of money and didn’t receive half the service. I finally hired another company that came in and finished the job within 1 month. If Tony had a full crew out here every day, he may have finished it. He only had one person, Andrew, that knew what he was doing but you can’t get a project this big done with only 1 guy. Tony was not good at keeping me updated on the status. There were weeks where no one showed up. To this date, we still have his port-a-potty sitting in my yard read lessConnie Q.
- Business Description:Superior lawn care is a family owned business, I take great pride and joy in the work I do, I love to help make you're homes gardens or Len look beautiful, info now and weed eating, basic monthly accounts or sod removal and installation, lawn fertilizing, hedge trimming all you lawn care needs read less
- Business Description:landscaping,yard maintance,clean-ups,gutter cleaning,tree removal,sprikler repair,and much more
- Business Description:Home renovations remodels and additions. Patios, pergolas, fences, stone/ brick work. We would like to assist you in a remodel, addition or repair today.Recent Review:Mr. Atkins and his employees listened carefully to what I wanted done. Mr. Atkins and Ryan, his foreman, made suggestions to improve my plan, improve traffic flow in the kitchen, and to make the work more cost effective. I needed my kitchen stripped to the bare walls, new cupboards, counters, and appliances installed, as well as some dry wall, electrical, natural gas, and plumbing work done. I also needed old carpet removed and tile installed through a major portion of my home. Mr. Atkins employs workers with various skills needed for remodeling or constructing a home, such as electrical, plumbing, tiling, framing, drywall, granite/stone cutting and installation, etc. This means that there were no down days while we waited for a subcontractor to be available. Once the job was started there were workers at my home every day. Every day the worksite was swept and the materials and tools were neatly arranged. When the kitchen was finished, his employees power washed the area where they had stored the materials and cut tile and granite. His employees were very polite and helpful. When I called or texted or left notes at my home, he and his staff were very prompt about addressing any questions or concerns that I had during the process. Mr. Atkins went to the granite and tile stores to assist me in choosing tile and granite counter tops at my request. He was very knowledgeable and helpful, and gave me information regarding how to choose those items to best fit my plan and stay within my budget. When I encountered a minor problem after completion of the project, Mr. Atkins came the same day I notified him to correct the problem. The problem was quickly fixed. I am very pleased with my kitchen and have had many compliments on how it looks. I am also very happy with the service I received from Atkins Construction, and will hire them again if and when I need further construction or remodeling done read lessMaria H.
- Business Description:Expert services in lawn and trees, landscaping as well , great experience and a great crew that enjoys what they do, work hard to satisfy the customer and get the job done in a timely manner, let us take care of your needs and keep the yard looking tip top. read less
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:We are a junk removal and demolition company. We come in, get the job done, and get it done right! Our personnel have over 30 years experience in this line of work.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful leaf removal service articles
Rakes are the most convenient yard tools in the market, and using the right type of rake is key towards yard maintenance. But which one is best for your job?
Learning how to rake leaves is easy, especially if you know the right tools, proper body positioning, what clothing to wear and what weather to watch out for.
Find leaf removal services in
- Del Rey
leaf removal services in Hanford
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- DemoRex 1533 7th St
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Gowin GreenPO Box 673
- Gowin Green
- Keiths lawn and tree service
- Keiths lawn and tree service
- The Clean 1 Janitorial Service
- The Clean 1 Janitorial Service
- Zion Builders Inc2309 W Alpine Ave
- Zion Builders Inc