If you have trees on your property, you may need to hire a tree service. Find out what it typically costs for tree trimming and tree removal, including what affects the price, such as the size of the tree, stump removal, power lines, and cleanup.
Get matched with top landscape lighting companies in Eureka, CA
There are 5 highly-rated local landscape lighting companies.
Recent Landscape Lighting Reviews in Eureka
- Brentwood ElectricalMy advice is to hire them; they were very courteous, professional, prompt and their prices are reasonable. I will use them again in the future.
- New View LandscapingEverything we have done with Andy turned out well and he has always been willing to take calls or come back out to check on things. I'd recommend him based on his interest in doing things the right way at a competitive price.
- Bushu ElectricDaq, Chaz, Fred and their office staff were at all times professional. I contacted Bushu Electric for an estimate and an appointment was scheduled right away. Daq first arrived on a very rainy day, yet he was able to sketch my front and back yards for lighting ideas. He also led me to a website to reference various types of landscape lighting and flood lights. After I selected the lighting we were able to firm up an agreement on the total cost of the work to be done. Most days, I was unable to be present for the work so remote access was given and the wiring, landscape lighting, timers and dusk to dawn lighting was completed. Now on to the last task. The installation of the security camera system. Although it appeared to me to be a bit tedious, it went off without a hitch. All work was professionally done. No exposed wiring no mess. I'm very pleased with the total outcome and would highly recommend the Bushu Electric family to my family and friends. I expect to use them again for future projects.. read less
- 3D Designs By DavidThe project is in the beginning stage but must say that it this point we are talking and walking with the right people. All to help make the best decisions possible. I'm meeting contractors for Electrical upgrades additions and Heat and Air to improve the comfort, Solar system to save on power costs, Lighting for everything, help in seeing what to do inside and out regarding security and walkways, drive areas and the landscape areas. I feel I'm working with the right people to help show what it is and how it is, in good hands read less
- Chaparral Pavers of Santa MariaChaparrel Enterprises was professional in all areas of performance. There workers were knowledgeable, efficient and cleaned up after each days work.
- HANFORD ELECTRIC, INC.Went very well. Very efficient, polite & professional! Also gave good advice on use of LEDs.
- Bushu ElectricI need to start off by saying this is certainly not my first rodeo with Bushu Electric. Actually, it could be my third or fourth, that's to say how much I respect and appreciate the expert customer service provided by, this company. When I called Bushu Electric, I spoke to Ashly and explained my exact issues. We scheduled a somewhat tentative appointment for the beginning of the next week. Lo and behold, Monday arrived and I totally forgot the appointment until Chaz was calling me on the phone to let me know that he was outside the door. I didn't answer so he left a message on my voicemail. I felt so badly and really wanted the work done asap yet not to waste his time. I'm By the time I returned his call, he was on his way to another job gosh darn. We talked and agreed that he would return upon completion of the other job. I was unable to be present so I provided him with temporary remote access to get started. I TRUST this company and have provided remote access for past jobs with them. Within a couple of hours, Chaz texted me to let me know that the job was complete and that all was well. ALL,IS WELL! Bushu Electric comes highly recommend by me.. read less
- LUSH LAWN CARE & LANDSCAPINGThey did a temporary fix on the fence which caused more damage. $1300 instead of $350. (I hired someone else). They did nothing in the backyard. It is still mud. This is why no money changed hands. Alex pretends to be Ben, a hesitant, pleasant older man, in his communications. Alex is tough, threatening, and dishonest read less
Outdoor Lighting Experts in Eureka
- Business Description:Since 1992, System Pavers has become the leading design and installation company in the outdoor remodel industry. As the outdoor home improvement industry has evolved over the years, so have we. Homeowners can find peace of mind in knowing that we provide comprehensive design services from start to finish to ensure their project is seamless, the latest state-of-the-art outdoor hardscape products and full-service Design Centers for their convenience, and a stellar customer experience as showca.. read lessRecent Review:Loving my backyard. Can’t wait for COVID to be over so I can have gatherings and show off my new backyard. For now, my toddler is loving walking or running around the backyard without worrying about tripping from the old slimy cement I once had. Yay pavers! I worked with Jim, Frank, and Beau. First, Jim has a good vision which helps as most customers like me only know they want pavers and how much I can afford (though never tell contractors that). He measured the area, went over the colors and design, etc. Frank kept me in the loop on the schedule and Beau took care of me during the whole project. I am truly thankful for Beau as he worked with my last minute additions (sitting wall and lights). I mean I literally woke up and thought hmm “lights” and here I go texting Beau. I think since my budget was limited, Jim just gave me what was most important to me and he truly stretched what I can reach with my budget. The guys who worked on the pavers are like miracle workers, I mean I went to get a quick fast food brunch drive-thru and when I came back, the old stuff was mostly all taken down and its only been an hour or so. What they can do in 2-3 days was unimaginable. Yes, thats all the time it took and no they did not cut corners as I was observing the process from time to time. It was like HGTV live for me (I mean we all watch “Property Brothers” and the such but to see it in person was very entertaining). Yes, there was no way I could have DIY this backyard project and I wouldn’t want to. When it was all done, I was very happy. I’m also impressed by the warranty as when it started raining after a month and I discovered small area pooling water. I texted Beau and low and behold, I was penciled in very fast and it was fixed by the time it rained the next time. Their knowledge on how to fix problems was very helpful especially to someone like me who would leave things to professionals but watch so I can learn from their experiences. To make my backyard better, I hired a tree removal company to remove a tree that was producing berries that started to stain my new pavers (Oh h*ll no). Unfortunately, the tree removal company cracked a brick and no they didn’t tell me, I can just see some type of scratch mark on it and it wasn’t the evening before they came. I knew it wasn’t covered on the warranty but asked Beau if they can come and fix it. I was willing to pay but they were so nice that they came and fixed it for me for free. I think they felt bad as they knew my plans of how I wanted to show off my new pavers but with COVID, plans were still on hold. They have pride on their work, that small cracked brick would ruin the unveiling. Haha. Thank goodness. Yay, System Pavers read lessAicha N.
- Business Description:A Home Depot Service Provider and General Contractor for Southern California home remodel projects.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoin read less
- Business Description:Founded in 2000, for over 20 years Mega Power has been one of the premier solar companies in all of California, including many cities like Los Angeles, Riverside, Santa Clara, Granite Bay, Van Nuys, San Francisco, San Jose, Pasadena, Sacramento. Complete customer satisfaction, personalized approach and attention to details are our company’s intrinsic core values. We are providing the highest quality service as we enable our customers to save money, increase their property value and help impro.. read lessRecent Review:The sales rep was very knowledgeable. He email promptly and got me the answers I needed. The install crew was quick. the follow up team stays on top of me,. They walked me through everything before, during and after. No complaints. A solid experience. Would recommend Mega Power Electric, Inc read lessJanene L.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Landscaping Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today read lessRecent Review:They did an excellent job. Everybody was very helpful and professional. He answered my questions right away and I had a great experience with them. I would highly recommend him and I will definitely be hiring him again read lessSusan B.
- Business Description:Since 1992, System Pavers has become the leading design and installation company in the outdoor remodel industry. As the outdoor home improvement industry has evolved over the years, so have we. Homeowners can find peace of mind in knowing that we provide comprehensive design services from start to finish to ensure their project is seamless, the latest state-of-the-art outdoor hardscape products and full-service Design Centers for their convenience, and a stellar customer experience as showca.. read lessRecent Review:Perfect, would hire again. No issues, money well spent.Frederick P.
- Business Description:With Uxari, you and your home are connected, automatically. You choose what to connect (devices) and we do the connecting (wireless services plan). Plus, we do it for as little as $99 down with monthly payments as low as $34.99. At Uxari, you will talk to a real person when you have a question, 7 days a week. So go ahead, start enjoying your new life style, knowing answers to all your questions are only a call or an e-mail away. And the best part is all of our services come with a 30-day, ris.. read less
- Business Description:Kelso Creek Maintenance is a professional maintenance company that does it all - lawn care, lawn maintenance, landscaping, lawn mowing, lawn irrigation, handyman services, small tree service and much more! We are located in Weldon CA, for more information and for appointments give us a call at: (760) 549-9172. Onyx CA, Kernville CA, Wofford Heights CA, Mountain Mesa CA, Lake Isabella CA; Landscaping, Tree Service, Tree Trimming, Lawn Sprinkler, Handyman, Stump Grinding, Lawn Contractor, Lands.. read less
- Business Description:Sub-Contracting
- Business Description:Living Earth Landscapes maintains a qualified team of employees trained in all aspects of what we offer. We perform all services in-house with the exception of electrical. Visit our retail nursery for ideas and supplies. We accept credit card read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful outdoor lighting expert articles
So what exactly is a cabana, and why is it the ultimate oasis as the mercury rises in the summer? Cabanas allow you to relax in comfort and luxury (and shade!), whether at the pool, beach or in your own backyard.
Outdoor lighting for your home can cost you $10 or thousands. The price depends on the size of your budget, and the look you want for the outside of your home.
Find landscape lighting companies in
- Blue Lake
- Rio Dell
- Willow Creek
- Crescent City
- Happy Camp
- Smith River
landscape lighting companies in Eureka
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Copperwolf, Inc. (BULB EZ)200 Coyote Street, #1405
Nevada City, California
- Copperwolf, Inc. (BULB EZ)
- Hooven Landscaping55 Logan Ln
- Hooven Landscaping
- Kill A Watt Electrical3333 West Avenue L6
- Kill A Watt Electrical
- Wooster Engineering Specialties835 Ole Hanson Road
- Wooster Engineering Specialties
- Zion Builders Inc2309 W Alpine Ave
- Zion Builders Inc