DIY gutter guards aim to reduce gutter maintenance on your home by cutting down on the debris that finds its way in your gutter. However, they’re not right for everyone. This guide explains the advantages and disadvantages of these systems.
Get matched with top gutter repair contractors in Eureka, CA
There are 2 highly-rated local gutter repair contractors.
Recent Gutter Repair Reviews in Eureka
- ByersByers did an outstanding job from start to finish on this project. The initial estimate process was much more thorough and timely than other companies I contacted. The work was completed promptly & professionally with daily checking and cleaning up to minimize inconveniences. The finished roof & gutters exceeded my expectations in quality and service. Byers made this huge project seem like a walk in the park. Thank you! read less
- Bradford Sheet MetalGreat service and new gutters look fantastic! Installed items were exactly as quoted, and final price was also as quoted. Professional staff provided good recommendations, and maintained a clean work area. I definitely recommend them for your gutters. Fair price, quality product and quality installation read less
- 101 SEAMLESS GUTTERSReceived a visit by the owner, Steve, who provided me with a verbal quote for my job. After accepting the quote and agreeing to the work, I then waited over a month and a half. Finally got the job (single gutter added to a new porch)...very simple project. When I got the bill, it was 55% higher than the quote. When I challenged the bill, I was told that what happened when the owner visited my site did not happen, that there never was a quote and that the owner would never give one verbally. This is simply not true. I have worked with many different contractors over the years who have worked on my house. I have never has a dispute with a contractor and have often paid a higher price than was quoted due to unforeseen circumstances that we encountered once the project started. In each case, I had the chance to discuss with the contractor an come to some reasonable agreement. Not this time. This event was simply, "...quote low, bill high." Really unethical. I do not recommend these folks and will not use them again read less
- Prime roofingthe price was quoted $.2900 by e-mail. i response that i would like to omitted part of it, he then come down with $2500 but i wanted to negotiat down with omitted more work. he called but the phone was not working well. i called him and told him i did not understand one word. he never call back. gonton read less
- ByersEverything was awesome from the estimate to the install and the finished product looks great. Byers did my roof, gutters and I had them install a couple of solatubes to brighten up a few dark rooms. My experience was so good I referred my mom and grandmother because I knew they would be taken care of and they were read less
- ByersExcellent! We were in the market to have our existing gutters replaced, and over the years before we had troubles with leaves from our tree's clogging them up. We had Byers come out and replace all of our gutters with LeafGuard. We wanted something that was high quality to last a long time, even when our kids inherit the home. The customer service was great! Even the people in the office (Scott) was so nice! We have never had to clean out our new gutters, and when the estimator showed us so many colors to choose from; we did not have to paint them read less
- Cal-Vintage Roofing Co IncThe salesman Tony came to my house and made his sales presentation which is detailed and educational. His spec sheet is also detailed. Everything is written down just like it should be so you know exactly what you are purchasing. Compared with other roofers I interviewed, this company was light years ahead of the other guys in terms of professionalism and customer service. Once I selected them, the entire process went off without a hitch. The job was completed very quickly without disturbance to neighbors. They cleaned up well. Tony helped me choose the roof color and the result is aesthetically excellent. The roof looks great. It's only 3 months old, so truly only time will tell if the roof does its job, but I have every confidence that it will read less
- Halo Construction GroupWe hired Ron at Halo Roofing for a large remodeling project. The remodeling project that he did for us was to replace the entire roof at our house and then to remodel completely the kitchen and master bathroom. Ron worked on the 3 sections of the house at the same time with several team of people that each one was a professional one at his trades. The old roof was an old one and once the old roof was removed, the roofing team started to install the new one under the supervision of Ron. Inside the house, we had another team of people that worked on the kitchen and master bathroom. At the end of the kitchen demolition, Ron noticed a large mold behind the sink cabinets. Ron was able to immediately inspect it and he provided us with an advice on what to do. As soon as that problem was solved, the rest of the remodeling project went very smoothly and without any issues. The remodeling was finished pretty fast due to the fact that all the people that worked at our house, worked on a daily basis and Ron visited the house each day and made sure that everything is going according to the plan. Halo Roofing did remarkable remodeling job on the roof, kitchen and master bathroom. More than that, he helped us to get the great deals for all the appliances and finishing hardware for our house read less
- Straight Line ConstructionWe had Straight Line replace the gutters and roof on our home in Camino, CA. I could not have asked for a better experience. From initial contact to finished product Straight Line is hands-down one of the best companies I've worked with. They did exactly what they promised when they promised it. Quality is outstanding. Service is second to none. I will use Straight Line for any future projects I need and will recommend them to all I know in need of home construction projects read less
- Straight Line ConstructionThe sales person was prompt in answering our request for a bid (providing us with a variety of choices and low pressure), prompt in providing a bid and the bid was very competitive. Straight Line provided a number of sites that they had installed new roofing so that we could visualize the colors and the quality of their work. We contacted 5 of those that had work done and no one expressed any reservations or problems. The old roof was removed in one day and the new roof installed in only 2 days with the siding and windows installed timely basis and minimizing disruption of our home routine. A supervisor was on site everyday insuring that the project was progressing and the plans being followed. After the work was done they did a thorough job of cleaning up inside and outside our home. There were only a couple of minor problems (as there always are on a large project) after the work was done and Dan was quick to respond and correct them. One of the main reasons that we chose Straight Line Roofing was we wanted a company that would be here for years to come and be there to stand behind their product. We have recommended Straight Line to several others and they are still our friends so I guess they like the service and product also. Without any reservations I highly recommend Straight Line Roofin read less
Gutter Repair Contractors in Eureka
- Business Description:Luke's Painting Company strives every day to be the best in this industry and our customers agree that we are! We do this by treating every customer as if they are our only customer. We treat every project like it is our own personal space, leaving no mess left behind and being certain that every inch and every corner of every job is finished with precision and perfection. We have an exceptional eye for detail which is what makes us the best painters around! On top of all this we only use hig.. read lessRecent Review:Very impressive. Quality work from a true professional. I would recomend to friends and family with confidence. Looking forward to using on my future projects.Gordon M.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated.Recent Review:Very good job very good to work with. They did us a favor and removed old gutters so we could paint they let us change our mind on color and shape of gutter without one complaint because of our mind changeErica V.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339 read lessRecent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:Fully Licensed, Bonded and Insured Full Service CompanyRecent Review:<p>I had them replace the weather facing part of my roof, even though it was only about 5-6 year old. The winds are really bad here and had multiple leaks. Had them glue down every shingle, paid extra.</p> <p>About a year and half later, developed a leak. Was told their warranty is for one year. Now have developed two more major leaks, even though the roof is only about 6-7 years old.</p> <br / read lessDwayne O.
- Business Description:Offering High quality with low prices, cost u less has been in business for 25+ years, we are family owned and operated, we strive to give our customers the best service and price, we do quality work and pass all deals on to our consumers. We can assist you with all your heating and air conditioning needs. We also offer seamless gutters and leaf guar read lessRecent Review:It went smooth, He came exactly when he said he would be here, replaced my old unit and saved me alot of money, <br />Beverly B.
- Business Description:Log home repair and new constructionRecent Review:unknownDebra S.
- Business Description:All Seasons Roofing specializes in metal, composition, tile & torch down roofing. New construction, overlays or tears offs, we do it all. We fix what the other companies roofed.Recent Review:I would highly recommend working with Elmer and Steve. They are not only owners of the company but they also are on site most of the time. I was very happy with the workers they brought out - the roof was complicated and they did a great job. I would use them again. <br / read lessDavid B.
- Business Description:We are a Steel Building Contractor and a Nationwide Distributor for Outback Steel Buildings, erecting new commercial and agricultural steel buildings, steel homes and general repairs and maintenance to all types of steel structure read less
- Business Description:Customer service is our priority and we make a special effort to always work in the best interests of our clients. We do this by applying these values to every project: exceptional time management, high standards of craftsmanship, honesty and integrity, good communication, personal investment, and ongoing skill management. Give us a call today! We look forward to hearing from you read less
- Business Description:Roofing ContractorRecent Review:Awesome! Once they started, (they have been very, very busy) it was completed in 2 days. Old roof off one day, new roof on. Bam! Done!Sheryl D.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful gutter repair contractor articles
Gutter replacement costs can vary depending on the size of your home and the type of gutters that need to be replaced. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of gutter replacement, along with what type of gutters are best for your home.
Searching for an eco-friendly and cost-effective upgrade to your propane grill? Hook it up to your home's natural gas line with the help of a pro and a DIY conversion kit. The process should only take about an hour and we’ll take you through it all.
Find gutter repair contractors in
- Blue Lake
- Rio Dell
- Willow Creek
- Crescent City
- Happy Camp
- Smith River
gutter repair contractors in Eureka
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BIG BEAR ROOFINGP. O. Box 4955
- BIG BEAR ROOFING
- DESIGN AIR HEATING & SHEET MTL2039 EICH RD
- DESIGN AIR HEATING & SHEET MTL
- ELITE RAIN GUTTERS & GENERAL SHEET METAL COMPANYPO BOX 635
- ELITE RAIN GUTTERS & GENERAL SHEET METAL COMPANY
- J.D.S. CONSTRUCTION2036 Nevada city hiwy
Grass Valley, California
- J.D.S. CONSTRUCTION
- PADEN ROOFING26 Boston Post
- PADEN ROOFING
- RED SKY ROOFING300 Standard Veneer Rd
Crescent City, California
- RED SKY ROOFING
- Signature HandyMan2166 W Broadway #231
- Signature HandyMan
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100
- Zion Builders Inc2309 W Alpine Ave
- Zion Builders Inc