A popular window treatment, exterior shutters come in a range of styles and forms. This guide provides installation costs, including labor, for security shutters and decorative exterior window shutters in all types of material.
Get matched with top storm shutter installation in Eldridge, CA
There are 4 highly-rated local storm shutter installation.
Recent Hurricane Shutters Reviews in Eldridge
- Superior Replacement Window & Door IncJamie and his crew were just great. Price was extremely reasonable quality was excellent. They were responsive and cleaned up after themselves. Highly satisfied would recommend to anyone who wants outstanding work for very reasonable price.
- OSCEOLA WINDOW & DOORJoe returned our call quickly and came around to give an estimate. He said that he would be at our home at 10 am and on the stroke of 10 he was there. He covered the floors with cloths and protected the carpets and walls as he removed old windows. He cleaned up as he went and even brought a vacuum to clean any dust. All in all we are very happy with Joe and his work read less
- San Francisco Shutter CoI'm extremely pleased with the entire process and the final product. This is a family owned business and they take a lot of pride in their workmanship and products. I originally stopped by their showroom because I pass it everyday on my way home from work on Hwy 101 in Santa Clara. The lady in the showroom was very nice and took the time to show me the different materials and options they have. I scheduled an in home estimate and the owner Wayne came out and took basic measurements and gave us an estimate. The price was very competitive compared to the other bids we had already received. It was a no brainer, we signed the estimate right way and paid a 50% deposit. Wayne's son Ted came to our home about a week later and took precise measurements and helped me match the color to my existing trim. I was given an expected build time of 6 weeks, which is about normal compared to the other estimates I was given. 5 1/2 weeks later I got a call and was told my shutters were ready and I scheduled the install for 3 days later. Two guys came out to do the install. It took them about 45 minutes per window. They took their time and were very meticulous. I am a stickler for small details, if something is even a little crooked I will notice it and it will bother me. I honestly cannot find any mistakes, they did a fantastic job. They caulked the trim around the window/shutter frame and even caulked the stops on the inside of the window where it touches the window sill. All the nail holes were also caulked really well, I can barely find where the nails were placed. They were very careful with their equipment and cleaned up all their mess. They laid a blanket down on my wood floors to organize their tools on and even had a foam square that they set on my countertop so that their tools wouldn't damage the granite. Overall I am very pleased with the finished product, but mostly I am pleased with the level of customer service I got. The whole process was very easy and everyone I came into contact with was a pleasure to deal with. I will be recommending them to friends and will be using them again if I ever move in to a new home read less
- D & D AluminumThey worked very quickly and were responsive to our needs. Rushed to get the job done before the coming hurricane arrived. In touch with us throughout the project and followed up. Enjoyed working with this company and TJ. Felt very comfortable and confident with them.
- San Francisco Shutter CoI ordered the shutters in March and was advised it would be estimated 8-10 weeks to receive and install. After 10 weeks I had to call for a status and the person I spoke with had to call the company that the shutters were being made by. I received a call back that the material (fiberglass) was on backorder for another month. I called after that month was up plus a couple of weeks and the shutters were in. I felt like I was managing the project vs. them staying on top of things and keeping me advised. Quality was good, service was not read less
Hurricane Shutter Installers in Eldridge
- Business Description:We are a full service construction company that also offers handyman service. Our vast knowledge in construction and new tecknologies gives us the ability to take on the challenge of any size project. We value workmanship and the client's satisfaction, I Jacinto Viramontes, owner of the company, am personally involved in all of my projects, and if I cant spend at least 75% of my time on a particular project then I simply won't commit to that project. HAVING PEACE OF MIND IS WORTH MORE THAN A.. read lessRecent Review:Hoss completed a full kitchen remodel for me and it is beautiful! It doubled my cabinet space and turned a small closed-in kitchen into a fully functional one. He has an eye for detail: every cabinet door is level and the handles are even. He even took the time to ground the house (it’s a small beach house built in the 60s) to make sure it was safe. I had no idea it wasn’t grounded. I wish I could share before and after photos! He replaced everything, and completed the work in a timely manner read lessKathy W.
- Business Description:Elizabeth Shutters is California's biggest and highest-rated shutter and specialty door manufacturer. We design, build and install window coverings and interior doors throughout California and save money by selling direct with Designers and Installers in every city from San Diego to Napa. Our shutters are called the "Last Honest Shutters". They're made with whole Basswood, an unbeatable acrylic lacquer finish, come with a lifetime warranty and have won every customer satisfaction and quality .. read lessRecent Review:We went with Elizabeth Shutters because they are made in the USA and lead time was much less than anyone else. Cost was about in the middle of the others we received quotes on. We were very excited to get our shutters installed. Mike the installer was on time and professional. The issue is the actual quality of the shutters. We only had 5 windows done and every shutter has some type of mark from scratches, chips, gouges and even paint rolling down one. Most of the issues were on the frames but some on the actual shutters. We also were having a shade installed but the bracket was not correct. Things happen and I even understand some issues with product. My complaint is that I reached out to Elizabeth Shutters exactly 1 week ago today. Told them of the quality issues and sent pictures. Also commented that pictures are hard to see everything and I was hopeful someone would come out and look. I also asked when the bracket would be in for the shades. Again 1 week ago and I have heard nothing back. That is not acceptable read lessChad R.
- Business Description:Call today and schedule an appointment! Custom Exteriors has been making homes beautiful for over 23 years. We offer free estimates on complete whole-house Anlin and Marvin window installations, put in new Therma-Tru exterior doors, and install James Hardie siding. Our team of licensed, certified master installers are proud of the work they do, and our customers always enjoy high-quality products, exceptional service, and fair prices. At Custom Exteriors, we always stand behind our work and h.. read lessRecent Review:He did a fantastic job, it was amazing and very impressive.tom t.
- Business Description:General Contractor since 1997 in the Bay Area. We work on Budget. Offer clients good deals!Recent Review:It was good quote. They did the work in a reasonable time. The quality was quite satisfactory.Marc M.
- Business Description:Founding owners, husband and wife team Bill and Kathleen, started out as ordinary customers, looking to upgrade their own home with replacement windows and replacement patio doors. Seeking an energy-saving window and door solution, they found a series of poor contractors and a need for an improved service that customers can rely on. Bill and Kathleen felt that they could do it better and they have been revolutionizing the home improvement industry one customer at a time for over 15 years. Ame.. read lessRecent Review:The team that came out was, overall, really good. The one thing was they were about 40 minutes late, but other than that, I think they did a great job. They were really friendly and professional and finished everything within a day (about 10-6) read lessTess H.
- Business Description:Ive had 9 years plus experience working on high end (1mill plus) custom homes in napa under Vintage Buildes.Ive broken off on my own.I have all tools,workers and subcontractors needed for a project of any scope.Free estimates. We can discuss details of job to modify job cost(quick repair or done right, and different materials or techniques).I can bring pictures of jobs or specific pictures based on what exactly you want done. I have references. My rates are very reasonable for the amount of e.. read less
- Business Description:Audio High is a certified green business and is completely solar powered and also runs a non-profit organization (Silver Linings) which donates 100% of its revenues to various charitable causes. See www.silverlinings.org for more information read lessRecent Review:The installation and setup of my home theater project led by Audio High went amazingly well. The Audio High guys were all very knowledgeable and, after I provided them with a budget, they made excellent recommendations for components and speakers that fit within it. They also did an excellent job of demoing speakers and components for me that were slightly outside of my initial budget which did get me to splurge a bit, but in the end I'm glad I did because the system with the higher end speakers and components they recommended sounds and looks amazing. Regarding the quality of the work, I waited 6+ months to write this review because I wanted to ensure that I'd used every facet of the theater before doing so and it is now clear to me that the quality of the work is outstanding. For example, the voluminous in-wall wiring that had to be installed was installed meticulously, with every wire run, tied and labeled with precision, and the custom programming of the RTI control system was done thoughtfully and with care to cover my every use case. And, most importantly, the system has worked exactly as designed at the outset of the project. Regarding responsiveness and professionalism, the Audio High team is incredibly responsive and professional. In six months+ of use I've had one minor issue when the RTI control system lost contact with the Anthem receiver, and after sending an email to the Audio High team asking how to fix it, I received two separate responses within one hour with suggested steps to take to resolve the issue. When my first attempt didn't work the Audio High guys offered to come to my home within 48 hours to fix it, however, they subsequently asked a few more questions of me and were able to correctly diagnose the problem and help me fix it over email without an onsite visit and at no charge. Outstanding and responsive service. Regarding price, I give them a "B" on price because I did receive one other proposal from another home theater installer in Silicon Valley for the same project and it came in at approximately the same price (it was difficult to precisely compare the two proposals because not all the recommended speakers and components were identical). However, I am very happy with the expert product recommendations and advice that I received from Audio High and with the quality and thoughtfulness of their installation, so from a value-for-money-spent perspective I feel the price was an "A". All in all I would absolutely use Audio High again and in fact will do so in a year or two when I'm ready to upgrade my projector and install additional in-ceiling speakers for Atmos read lessThomas S.
- Business Description:Window Covering Design Specialist. Commercial and Residential. We have been serving the North Bay for over 20 years. Visit our Hunter Douglas Gallery Showroom and see the latest in window covering designs. Call for the latest specials and promotions. 707 578-6400 Duane Vos - Owner visit us at: www.creativewindowfashions.ne read less
- Business Description:We are a General Building Contractor that specializes in Commercial, Retail, Industrial, Bank, Restaurant and Residential Construction with a four page list of services provided throughout California. YZ has been in business for over 13 years. Our reputation is known for our commitment to exceeding our customer's expectations in: Quality, Timeliness, Communication, Record completion at most famous malls, Safety & Performance, Quick Turnover, Solutions, Attention to Detail, Affordability, Vari.. read less
- Business Description:I have a handy man and construction (no job is to small! I offer senior discount and can complete your project promptly,professionally and with in your budget!!!! My name is Ken I am the owner -Workhorse with years of experience. I loom forward to hearing from you! read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful hurricane shutter installer articles
Ernst Kiesling of the National Storm Shelter Association talks about the importance of underground storm shelters and provides installation tips.
Find storm shutter installation in
- Boyes Hot Springs
- Glen Ellen
- Rohnert Park
- Santa Rosa
- Saint Helena
- American Canyon
- San Rafael
storm shutter installation in Eldridge
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Brickhouse Construction, Inc.2964 Hillsdale Dr.
Pleasant Hill, California
- Brickhouse Construction, Inc.
- InSequent793 Broadway
- KENCO construction and handyman service361 Avenida flors
- KENCO construction and handyman service
- Nor-Cal Maintenance3480 Banyan St
Santa Rosa, California
- Nor-Cal Maintenance
- Silicon Valley Home Repair444 N 14th St
San Jose, California
- Silicon Valley Home Repair