How long does a contractor have to warranty their work? Warranty lengths may vary by contractor and by state. We’ll cover how long work warranties typically last and what to look for in a warranty before you start your next home project.
Get matched with top home warranty companies in Corona Del Mar, CA
There are 6 highly-rated local home warranty companies.
Recent Home Warranty Reviews in Corona Del Mar
- American Home ShieldSigning up for American Home Shield was a horrible mistake. In my experience, they are unprofessional, work with shady service providers who will still charge you for doing ABSOLUTELY nothing, and will not fix/compensate their customers for American Home Shield’s mistakes. We had two service providers come to our condo to fix our plumbing and our dryer (the owner before us did not have their vents cleaned and a ton of lint was blocking any air from ventilating). The first person American Home Shield connected us to wanted to do a video chat first to see if they can diagnose/guide us on fixing the problem over zoom. All this service provider did was charge us to tell us something we already knew…the dryer would not turn on because there was no ventilation. He said something along the lines of he’s not sure how he would be able to fix it because he’s not sure how to access the vents so he told us to find another company to come fix it. HE STILL CHARGED US for doing absolutely nothing. It was a complete waste of our time and money. When we talked to American Home Shield to try to get a refund, they said the service provider would not waive the fee because he “diagnosed” the problem…the guy didn’t tell us anything we didn’t already know…no new information came to light. Though this service provider was complete garbage, I chalked it up to bad luck…maybe future experiences would be better. Oh, how wrong I was! The very next service provider we called was the plumber through American Home Shield. Lo and behold, American Home Shield forgot to put our unit number on our contract and until they amended the contract to include the unit number, the plumbers told us they could not come into our house. So we called American Home Shield to let them know that the plumber can’t come in until our unit number is included in our contract. My wife asked the customer service representative if we would be charged the $100 service fee and the service provider said “no”. However, when I checked our statements, we were definitely charged for that too…this shady plumbing service supposedly marked “complete” on the work order and ended up charging us anyways. So again, we call American Home Shield to dispute this charge, and again they say they can’t refund us….I explained how this was completely AHS’s fault for not including our unit number on the contract and demanded that they reimburse us. The best they came up with is that they would return half of our service charge (50 out of 100 dollars). I told them I’m not fine with it and that I wanted my full $100 back. The customer service representative stated that they will escalate this to their managers and that we would receive a call from their managers within the next 24 hours. That was over two days ago…still have not received a call back. Any company that won’t reimburse a customer for their own error is not a company that should still be in business. American Home Shield, in my humble opinion, is a horrible company to work with. They do not fix their mistakes and work with a bunch of shady service providers. Save your money and DO NOT spend money on this home warranty. I also think it’s worth noting that the two times we called service providers that were outside of this crappy warranty, if the service providers weren’t able to fix the problem, they didn’t charge us. There are definitely decent, honest service providers out there. American Home Shield and their network (at least the two we have worked with) were completely shady and unprofessional. DON’T WASTE YOUR MONEY read less
- A to Z Leak DetectionExcellent. Our old water heater was leaking and it was wet under our house. A-Z found the leak, used industrial dryers to dry out the foundation under our house. The old heater was removed and a new, on demand water heater was installed. We love our new water heater and the service was amazing!
- First American Home Buyers WarrantyIt's like $250 per year. It's fine. Their people are fine and the copays are great. I haven't had any problems with them. They've been great. I will probably keep them for awhile.
- First American Home Buyers WarrantyWhen we first moved in 5 years ago, it was a hot day and we couldn't get the air to work. We called them and they came out right away. The owner of the house had different properties that he rented out and he had a warranty on the house which he had just paid in August. We used it throughout the year and we have continued using it. It's pretty good. The cost depends on what you get. The more you want they charge you more. They charged me $60 and it's went up to $65 a call. You pay like $500 a year and then if your heating or air, refrigerator and a lot of other stuff it is a service call. They come out when they say they will come out and they do quality work. They are professional. They have a list of like different plumbers and all. one plumber come out and fixed the showers and I had to complain because he was supposed to come back and he didn't. I had to miss work so they didn't charge me. It's a different contractor when ever I call them. I told my neighbor to check in with them read less
- Old Republic Home WarrantyWe are not using them any more, it was part of a deal when we bought the house. We used them a number of years and then found out they were not using the best companies. The ones they were sending were duds, so we decided the money we were paying for the warranty we would just set aside. Even though they did not use the best companies they were very good to work with, reliable, and we could call them anytime. They were pricey to use. We like to have more of a say of the companies we have over here read less
- OneGuard Home WarrantiesOver the years, have made several claims with One Guard. EACH time, their response and servicing contracted company has provided an outstanding resolution of a claim.
- Fidelity National Home WarrantyI have never had a bad experience with them. One electrician was not to my liking and they replaced him immediately.
- Square Trade IncI called them, they sent me a a shipping label for my old GPS and a check. (It was most definitely not working- wouldn't even turn on)
- FIDELITY NATIONAL TITLE COTHEIR SERVICE IS VERY GOOD AND THEY ARE VERY QUICK TO SEND OUT WHAT WE NEED TO REPLACE. THE SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES ARE EXTREMELY HELPFUL AND SUPPORTIVE, EVEN GIVING US ADVICE ABOUT HOW TO MAINTAIN OUR HOME.
- Fidelity National TitleI've used them for over 25 years. They are always polite. They always follow through. I deal with Mike and he is really professional.
Home Warranty Companies in Corona Del Mar
- Business Description:LICENSE #767552. ADDRESS: 16372 Construction Circle East #6Recent Review:Our Air conditioning went out during the 90+ degree heatwave late on a Wednesday night. Called our home insurance and the contractor they assigned me to wasn't available for 8 days due to backlog. I called on Thursday and asked the insurance to assign me another and they hooked me up with Adam at Metropolitan. He called immediately and said he could be at my house in 30 minutes. True to his word he arrived with a mask and socially distanced. Very professional and in less than 20 minutes he replaced my capacitator and air conditioning was keeping our family cool. Murphy's law, my thermostat randomly went out two days later and on a whim texted Adam to see if he could address the issue and he immediately texted back late on a Sunday night and said he would come out the next day. I can't recall any service I have had that was this responsive, respectful, and reliable. Ask for Adam, you won't be disappointed read lessDavid S.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommended read lessWalter L.
- Business Description:Home Warranty Protection on all of your systems and appliances in your homeRecent Review:Prompt service, excellent communication all around - thank you :)James L.
- Business Description:Home Flood Prevention sells and installs WaterCop home flood prevention systems in mostly existing homes in southern California.
- Business Description:A to Z Leak detection is a full service plumbing company specializing in finding and fixing water pipe leaks. Over 50 years of leak detection services gives us the understanding and skills to get every job completed on time. A to Z can also clean up any water damage or mold, the leak may have caused. We fix slab leaks by direct repair, reroute or epoxy pipe lining read lessRecent Review:I am very happy with the professionalism of the crew. A whole house repipe is a very messy and difficult job. The split level design of my house turned out to be a more difficult undertaking than Brandon, the owner, expected. Nevertheless, Brandon honored the original quote and the crew stayed on the job continuously until it was completed. Special thanks to Kenny, the project manager and a real pro of a plumber for making it all happen. BTW, I have used their services in the past and had great experience using James. Thanks to everyone for a successful job read lessGary R.
- Business Description:Surface Link specializes in repairing, restoring and modifying countertops and upgrading or replacing sinks, in commercial and residential settings, all over the United States and Canada. Replacing a countertop can be costly and timely — Surface Link offers a low cost alternative to restore your countertop to like-new condition in less than a day. Why choose Surface Link over another company? At Surface Link, we focus exclusively on repairing countertops (Corian, Granite, Quartz and Solid Sur.. read lessRecent Review:The contractor never acknowledged the request. I never heard from them at all.Jay W.
- Business Description:Sunrun is leading the charge to create a planet run by the sun. We are building a more sustainable world, by making solar simple for over 200,000 customer's in 23 different states!Recent Review:The salesman was not truthful. Customer Service is not good. My “non-existant” electric bills are annually in the thousands. We are told a different story every time we call Problems do not get resolved or sent higher up to someone that is capable of solving them. Service is slo read lessLinda C.
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, jbrauser@arwplan.. read lessRecent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:Pooltechs is a Licensed & Insured California Contractor with over 25 Years Experience. We specialize in Swimming Pool and Spa Service, Repairs, Remodels and Construction. Such as, New Pool & Spa Construction or Remodels, Structural/ Crack Repairs, Inspections, Replaster, Tile, Equipment Sales & Plumbing. We also Repair and Service Portable Spas! We service most of Los Angles & Ventura Counties and give Free Estimates read lessRecent Review:We were scheduled for a service repair and they made an appointment and never showed even they promised they were still coming . Now they will not answer or respond to messages. Glad I didn’t pay the $75.00 service fee up front read lessDenise M.
- Business Description:Our mission at AnnuityEducator.com is to inform and educate baby boomers facing retirement, as well as others, about the opportunities of using annuities as a way to diversify and shelter part of their financial resources from the volatility of the market. We help you take the stress and hours of research out of selecting an annuity plan. Retirement Income Experts - With every option and every annuity plan in front of you, we make educated decisions easy. Take the Guess Work Out - Use our .. read lessRecent Review:Awful! First American does not seem to be a reputable company. I would never work with First American in any capacity again.brian m.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home warranty company articles
If you’re looking to add a level of protection to your home’s appliances and systems (like plumbing), you may be considering purchasing a home warranty. Keep reading to learn about the various pros and cons associated with common home warranty plans.
A lifetime warranty on home appliances, fixtures or the house itself can last far less than a lifetime. In fact, it may only last for a few years. Here’s how to figure out what “lifetime” really means and how to protect yourself.
Find home warranty companies in
- Newport Beach
- Newport Coast
- Costa Mesa
- Aliso Viejo
- Laguna Beach
- Laguna Hills
- Laguna Woods
- Fountain Valley
- Santa Ana
- Orange County
- Laguna Niguel
- Huntington Beach
- Lake Forest
- Ladera Ranch
- Midway City
- El Toro
- Mission Viejo
- San Juan Capistrano
- Garden Grove
- Dana Point
- Foothill Ranch
- Sunset Beach
home warranty companies in Corona Del Mar
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A to Z Leak Detection1001 Calle Recodo
San Clemente, California
- AA Baja Construction Inc.17412 Ventura Blvd. #150
- Advanced Improvements1352 E Valencia
- All American Contractors25660 Aspenwood Ct
Moreno Valley, California
- ALL NATIONS REALTY-INVESTMENTS12505 N MAINSTREET 240
Rancho Cucamonga, California
- American National Escrow, Inc.601 East Glenoaks Blvd. Suite 202
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Amtech Service Solutions Group- ASSG11081 Laurianne Ln
Garden Grove, California
- Arambula Business & Accounting Services IncPO Box 180447
Los Angeles, California
- Autopom23046 Avenida De La Carlota Ste 600
Laguna Hills, California
- A to Z Leak Detection
- Buyers Protection Group (BPG)4300 Alexander Drive Ste 200
- Buyers Protection Group (BPG)
- D & J Appliance Service Inc1050 S Cypress St Suite A
La Habra, California
- D & J Appliance Service Inc
- Extreme Roofing22741 Skylink Dr
Canyon Lake, California
- Extreme Roofing
- HHS Harris home service27762 Antonio Parkway #L1-262
Ladera Ranch, California
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Home Flood Prevention78700 Cabrillo Way
La Quinta, California
- HOME WARRANTY PLUMBING23052 Alicia Pkwy
Mission Viejo, California
- Home, James! Real Estate31103 Rancho Viejo Rd. #2328
San Juan Capistrano, California
- HOME-PRO TERMITE CONTROL14556 WHITTIER BLVD
- Hot Tubs, BBQs, & More8 Gauguin Cir
Aliso Viejo, California
- Hovis Shower PansPO Box 893502
- HHS Harris home service
- IGM Auto Repair6205 Kester Ave 5
Van Nuys, California
- IGM Auto Repair
- Jimmy's Custom Upholstery1753 S CLAUDINA WAY
- Jimmy's Custom Upholstery
- Legalshield667 w Bowen rd
- Nancy Galarza - Keller Williams Realty Whittier16310 E. Whittier Blvd, Ste F
- Nancy Galarza - Keller Williams Realty Whittier
- Quick Serve Carpet Care & RestorationPO Box 22665
San Diego, California
- Quick Serve Carpet Care & Restoration
- United Plumbing10311 Jennrich Ave
Garden Grove, California
- United Plumbing
- West Coast Commercial Construction13710 Bora Drive
Santa Fe Springs, California
- West Coast Commercial Construction