Moisture issues in your basement can lead to major problems with your home and your health. This guide will go over both interior and exterior waterproofing methods to help you determine the best solution for your home.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Fresno, CA
There are 0 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Basement Waterproofers in Fresno
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:It was okay, he was a gentlemen. I was happy.Rose E.
- Business Description:Foundation Repair of CA provides solutions for failing foundations across the California area, including San Jose, San Francisco, Sacramento, Oakland, Stockton, Modesto, Fremont, Santa Rosa, Hayward, Vallejo, Sunnyvale, San Mateo, Concord, Daly City, Berkeley, Redwood City, Santa Clara, Pleasanton, Livermore, Dublin, and nearby. We are experienced in solutions for foundations of all types -- including residential and commercial structures. We pride ourselves on providing free, no-obligation f..Recent Review:We've used Foundation Repair of California in the past to have some foundation support posts installed because the previous owners had done a terrible job. They came and it was great, no problems. So we called again a few months ago to have them come out to discuss a problem we've been having over the past couple years of water seepage into the basement. Our basement has a dirt floor and over the past two years the dirt has gotten progressively more and more damp. It was now so bad that the entire basement's dirt floor was damp. Not real muddy (not enough for a sump pump), just damp. Damp enough that it was very humid and crystals had began to cover 75% of the dirt, with bits of the mud getting tracked into the house. The man who came out was an idiot. Nice guy, but clearly he had no clue what he was talking about. When we repeatedly asked about finding the source of the water seeping into the basement, he actually told us that we didn't need to fix the water issue and that basements were always wet (sure, maybe in some states but not in the central valley of California... and both our neighbors have dirt basements as well and theirs are bone dry). He told us we should just cover up the foundation walls and floor with the plastic waterproofing and the problem would be solved. He actually, straight face told us to continue to allow the water to seep into the basement and just cover it up. Then he quoted us $20,000 to essentially put a bandaid over the problem. It quickly became clear he was just trying to make a big sale. We smiled, said thank you and will never call them againEugene R.
- Business Description:Rapid Rooter is a family owned and operated plumbing company located in Fresno, CA providing expert plumbing service from drain cleaning to trenchless sewer pipe replacement. Rapid Rooter’s owner and licensed master technician has over 30 years of quality commercial and residential plumbing service, maintenance and repair. Our technicians are licensed drain masters and plumbing experts that use the latest equipment and technology for accurate solutions. All Rapid Rooter services are bonded an..Recent Review:Consumer Beware!!! My first preference would have been Fresno plumbing. However, they were unavailable until Wednesday. I saw Rappid Rooter online and decided to go with their service. In our initial phone call with Diane she mentioned a $45 fee which would be waived if I decided to go with their services and mentioned they did not charge a per hour rate only depending on the service they provide. They lied !!!! Once they arrived at my property they later changed their mind and decided it was going to be $175 due to the time they spent at my property trying to locate the problem they also stated the weather was very hot, now I was also charged for the weather something I could not control . From a quote of $150-$225 my final bill came to $745, outrageous !!! Later they sent me a bill and change their pricing and reworded what their total charges to their advantage on the invoice as if I wouldn't be able to notice the changes. This company is very unethical and inconsistent with their business practices I would not recommend them . My experience with rapid rooter was by far the worst I have hadJ J.
- Business Description:To get any more information about company call us anytime of day.
- Business Description:Briones Construction is a professional company our subcontractors are some of the best in the central valley.We start are jobs with 10% down and payments as followed.
- Business Description:At KAAT Construction we plan all phases of a construction project. Estimate the costs of materials and staffing; the expense involved in securing permits; and the cost for equipment that must be leased or purchased. Based on our estimates, we prepare a budget and also prepare a timetable that establishes milestones for phases of the project to ensure completion dates are met
- Business Description:VIKING CONSTRUCTION HAS TWO DEPARTMENTS SPECIALIZING IN CUSTOM HOMES AND KITCHEN AND BATH REMODELS. COMMERCIAL BUILDING SERVICES, TENANT IMPROVMENTS, RESTAURANTS, ETC , WE OFFER FINANCING AND ACCEPT ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS, CALL FOR A FREE ESTIMATE TODARecent Review:work went well, he finished the job within days of the schedule we received, and all work was done above the quality we would expect of the company <br />Michelle A.
- Business Description:200 employees. Occasionally uses subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges. Extra charge for after hours service. May contact phone.
- Business Description:Servicing the Fresno county since 1997. Painting By Danny provides interior and exterior painting and cabinet restoration to brighten and update your home.
- Business Description:Serving the Central Valley since 1976 ! ...We are FULLY Licensed, Bonded and Insured. Licensed State Contractor and a Certified SBE company.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Flooding is devastating for homeowners, but you need to act quick to minimize water damage and mold. Contact your insurance company, grab protective equipment, and follow this flood remediation checklist to restore your home after a flood.
There’s no worse feeling than seeing water in your basement. But a little prevention, from sealing to drainage, can help avoid a wet disaster. Learn the best ways to waterproof your basement, and which method is the right one for your home.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Del Rey
- San Joaquin
- Orange Cove
- Squaw Valley
waterproofing contractors in Fresno
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- American Eagle Construction & Water Damage Restora479 E San Ramon Ave
- American Eagle Construction & Water Damage Restora
- Ceasar Briones Construction279 North Douglas
- Ceasar Briones Construction
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer
- Foundation Repair of CA1813 Rutan Dr Ste A
- Foundation Repair of CA
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Mobile Coatings and Maintenance257 N Burl Ave.
- Mobile Coatings and Maintenance
- Nankervis Construction Co.2220 Stuart Ave.
- Nankervis Construction Co.
- Painting by Danny3142 W Richert Ave
- Painting by Danny
- Rapid Rooter Drain Master & Plumbing Experts375 W Bedford Ave #103
- Rapid Rooter Drain Master & Plumbing Experts