American Home Restoration

Founded 2005 • With Angi since February 2016

707 S Main St. unit A

Burbank, CA 91506

Profesional certified water, smoke and mold technicians.

01/16/2018

Marie G.

This company did an excellent job, they were there from start to finish most of all they work with you on replacements. They went out of their way to take you to different stores for you to select product that you would like I was very please with all their work, Pluming, Electrical, and all the detailed that involved putting back together. Very knowledgeable on home decoration,

Description of Work
It started with water damage, pipe burst from the bathroom, floor damaging walls floors carpet, kitchen cabinets

Category remodeling, water damage restoration, mold removal

11/29/2017

Michelle J.

The American Home Restoration team did an amazing job going above and beyond on this well needed project that is now dear to me. Thank you AHR team.

Description of Work
American Home Restoration addressed a well needed project for me. The AHR team did an amazing job going above and beyond on this project that is now dear to me. I am truly satisfied and appreciative for the beautiful renovation.

Category remodeling, water damage restoration

10/30/2017

Michelle J.

American Home Restoration addressed a well needed project for me. The AHR team did an amazing job going above and beyond on this project that is now dear to me. Thank you AHR. I am truly satisfied and appreciative.

Category biohazard cleanup

10/27/2017

David C.

Really great. They took care of a very smelly and messy situation quickly and thoroughly.

Description of Work
Extremely professional service. Clean, fast, and knowledgable. These are the kind of guys that do the job right. Honest and up front. Just what you want when dealing with contractors. I would hire them again in a heartbeat.

Category biohazard cleanup

10/25/2017

Rachel L.

The American Home Restoration team was extremely knowledgeable and professional. They answered all of my questions regarding the issue at hand. When all the remditation was finished, I felt comfortable knowing that there was no more mold in my house.

Description of Work
I had a leak in my bathroom that had been going on for quite sometime. Clearly mold was something we were really worried about. We needed a trustworthy service to come out and investigate so that we could begin restoring our bathroom back to working order.

Category water damage restoration, mold removal, biohazard cleanup

LSM Drywall & Painting

LSM DRYWALL & PAINTING: Our Service is to Repair Drywall & Plaster holes caused by Water, Fire & Smoke damage in ceilings & walls, then we prime & paint the damaged area or the entire wall and/or ceiling. "Drywall, Painting & Plaster repairs done like the damage never happened." We also remove Wallpaper, Install Baseboard, Crown Molding, Insulation & New Tile Grouting, Demolition, Framing & refinishing wood Decks. See new photos!!!. WE do NOT accept deposits, but progress payments are gladly accepted in the form of Cash or Local Checks. CREDIT CARDS THROUGH ANGI-PAY AND VENMO, ZELLE, PAYPAL & CASH CARD. DUE TO THE RECENT OUTBREAK OF CORONA VIRUS WE'VE TAKEN STEPS TO INSURE YOU'RE SAFETY INCLUDING TESTING OF ALL OUR PEOPLE, WEARING MASKS & GLOVES. YOUR SAFETY IS OUR MOST IMPORTANT ASSET.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Clark Drywall Inc.

With a repertoire ranging from large scale remodels and additions, to multi-million dollar custom homes, to commercial office spaces and industrial buildings, Clark Drywall is extremely familiar with all aspects of the construction industry. Since being founded in 1995, Clark Drywall has completed projects all over the Southern and Northern California area. We specialize in Acoustic Ceiling Removal for furnished and unfurnished homes with an average turnaround time of one day. We also work with all phases of drywall such as but not limited to: commercial, steel stud, new construction/ remodels/wall repair and have the capability to match ANY wall texture. We are specialists devoted to each aspect of our work, with our primary goal being to ensure quality to the customer. No job to big or small! Clark Drywall is capable of fulfilling the most aggressive project timetables. Our experienced management team has many years of drywall industry experience. Clark Drywall’s workers are highly-trained, dedicated, experienced and committed to safety. Our company mission is to serve our customers with a superior level of service, professionalism and management on every project. BBB Accredited We service Ventura, Los Angeles and Santa Barbara Counties.

Golden Coast Drywall Inc

Golden Coast Drywall is fully licensed bonded and insured, offering complete drywall services, residential and comercial services including new drywall installation, drywall patches (matching any type of textures) acoustic ceilings (popcorn ceilings) removal. No job to big or small. Costumers satisfaction is our priority.

General contractor
    California State
    10/28/2019
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, American Express

Water, fire and smoke restoration Mold remediation Professional Janitorial Cleanups

Asbestos abatment