A sprinkler system can keep your lawn and garden watered, but sometimes it needs to be repaired. Here’s how much it will cost to have a plumber fix it.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Benicia, CA
There are 18 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Benicia
- ENNIS PLUMBING LLCJames and his son provide top-notch work and are an absolute pleasure to work with. I asked them to do a major upgrade on the house’s pipes and drains, and couldn’t be happier with the results, efficiency, professionalism, can-do attitude and responsiveness. I had minor other issues about 8 weeks later and James answered the call immediately and solved those items also. It goes without saying we’re now friends and the levels of trust are complete. He’s gone on to do work for my cousins and aunt, both on short notice and with completely satisfactory results. His quality of work is, basically, perfect. Thanks, James, for making my time in Denver working on my projects a success
- CM LandscapingSIX Star Service - a modern landscaping company Fernando and Irvin are responsive, timely and highly communicative. I had a roughly $30k job across many weeks with both landscape and extensive hardscaping requests. I couldn’t be more thrilled to have found these guys. Fernando was quick to estimate, send over digital (SMS and email) estimates, invoicing, etc. Making transparency a breeze! They have a lot of resources and a big network of subcontractors to lend a hand across pretty much any job. They have access to exclusive wholesale nurseries in the Bay Area and met all my requests precisely. Fernando also spent extra time with me after each day to make adjustments and game plan new additions and pushed back on ideas that didn’t make sense. Also, I forgot some services were included in a previous quote - they could have easily double charged me - but pointed out that all was included already. They built a lot of trust with me and can’t wait to use these guys again and recommend them to anyone in the East Bay and beyond
- GreenImage Landscape & DesignGreen Image always does excellent work. They deliver what they promise on time and professionally. You can’t go wrong with their services.
- System PaversOverall Once the project got going, Project Manager Javier Rodriguez and his crew were extremely well coordinated and we were always kept up to date and fully informed of everything happening. Nothing happened that we did not approve in advance. Outstanding craftsmanship and finish. Minor changes we requested during construction were accommodated immediately, with no issues at all. Most impressively, Javier essentially helped us find a quality plumbing contractor and electrical contractor and even helped us to coordinate their work. He effectively served as the General Contractor going above and beyond his duties to ensure success and keep all of the work coordinated and moving forward efficiently. Javier Rodriguez's outstanding project management, knowledge and communication were outstanding. The finished product is also beautiful and exceeds our expectations. The project management and quality of the end product made System Pavers the right choice for us. How it works After you contact System Pavers, you will be contacted by a sales person (same as any such contractor or provider). The sales person’s job is to come out to your project location, meet with you, review your project, discuss alternatives, advise on paver systems and other improvements System Pavers can provide, advise on financing options, and (importantly) then close the deal. The sales person will use the typical tactics to try to close the deal. These include reviewing System Pavers’ contractor’s license status (you should look this up independently on your state’s contractors licensing board website) and superior bonding (System Pavers retained their $1M bonding from a prior large project where this was a contract requirement and they use this as a selling point – note that unless you have a very large value contract, you should never actually need to call on such a large bonding amount, and this is essentially a sales pitch). The salesperson will also share with you System Pavers’ warrantee which is good, but is generally limited to materials and workmanship – please read the warrantee carefully. It is similar to other warrantees in the industry. Note also that the salesperson will indicate that he/she can give you a “same day” discount if you sign the contract at that meeting. The discount is significant, and is designed to ensure you do not consider (or shop for) bids from others. In our case, we already had bids from two other contractors in-hand and so we did not need additional bids from others. System Pavers’ bid was not the cheapest, but was reasonable and the discount was helpful. We were also offered a 3-D design (to visualize the finished product) and the cost of this would be deducted from the final full price should we sign. We did not take advantage of this since we completed our own detailed design. Finally, we were offered 12-month interest free financing which we took advantage of. Our salesperson was Scott Issersohn. After you sign the contract, a pre-meeting is arranged with the Project Manager that will administer construction. At this pre-meeting, we met our Project Manager, Javier Rodriguez who was outstanding. Sales Person Scott Issersohn was helpful, particularly in suggesting that we visit the paver manufacturer's facility in San Martin - so we could see the pavers installed ourselves so we did not need to rely on the catalog photos. This was very helpful since the pavers did indeed look different in the field and we ended up choosing different colors and a different pattern than what we initially chose out of the catalog. Also, we wanted a unique fire pit and Scott tried to help us with the materials System Pavers would provide. He did a good job with specifying the block sizes, but his knowledge of how the pit would be constructed, and burner pan supported, were a little out of date (our plumber and Javier got this figured out and built correctly). Scott took the time to listen to us and understood our issues and concerns, but was certainly focused on getting his sale completed. Scott knew we were discussing the project with multiple paver and renovation companies and kept in contact. He met his scheduled appointment times. Project Management (During Construction) Ours was a complex project. As part of the project, we needed gas, electrical, and water lines installed throughout the work area. The entire backyard was a maze of utility lines serving different purposes, and the utility work needed to be completed prior to, and in conjunction with, paver subbase preparation and compaction. In addition, access to our backyard work area was limited by pedestrian access gates that prohibited large equipment, and all trenching was by pick and shovel. The excavation, backfill, ground leveling, subbase preparation, paver layout and installation had to be precise and correct. The pavers are fantastic. The workmanship was outstanding. The finished project is beautiful and exceeds our expectations. The crew worked through the peak heat wave of this last summer and maintained steady progress throughout. The crew was hard working, always on task, and did a great job. Everyone on the crew was very respectful of our property, neighbors, and our family who was living and working at home the entire time of construction. Problem Resolution During Construction I am a civil engineer and have spent a career in design and heavy public works construction - I have experienced every type of field problem, contractor approach, and construction issue imaginable. I immediately noted that our Project Manager, Javier Rodriguez, was extremely competent, attentive, responsive, and solutions-oriented. He instantly addressed any potential issues and resolved problems on the fly - before they became issues. He was very proactive, knew precisely what issues were likely to arise, and got out in front of them. He kept my wife and I fully informed at all times. I was very impressed with Javier. System Pavers, you have a REAL GEM working with you in Javier Rodriguez. He is the epitome of customer service and satisfaction in a difficult and highly competitive field - do NOT let him go. Project Manager Communication Javier Rodriguez remained in constant contact from the moment he was brought on board. He was extremely attentive, responsive, and proactive in his communications. He took the time to really understand our needs and understood we expected very good communication. Javier could not have done a better job keeping us informed, double-checking every important detail with us, and remaining available weekends, evenings, and anytime we needed to reach out. He was also very proactive in communicating with us, and understood what needed to be communicated and how best to reach us. He was onsite in-person as frequently as needed, and he kept us informed via phone, text, facetime, email, and other forms as needed. We were very truly impressed and extremely grateful for Javier's effective communication. Project Schedule The project was delayed significantly due to the inability to lock down our own plumbing and electrical contractors. Responsibility for such contractors was ours as owners, not System Pavers. System Pavers' salesperson was anxious to get us under contract before we had these other contractors lined up, such that the resulting schedule estimate at the outset was very unrealistic. Clearly, as owners, we wanted to be sure the overall scope was understood and agreed-to before we signed with anyone. As the owners, we made multiple attempts at securing contractors to do this work. It was not until System Pavers' Project Manager Javier Rodriguez came on board that he was able to recommend good contractors that he had worked with in the past - and they were great. Once Javier was able to assist with this, additional time was required to secure permits for the sub-contracted work. This took a few weeks, but was not a problem. Overall, the timeline was significantly longer than was suggested by the System Pavers salesperson, but was appropriate for the scope of the work (and as described above, we were benefitted by Javier's assistance in selecting and managing electrical, plumbing, and water contractors). Additional Comments System Pavers' advertising indicates they can provide custom BBQs and fire pits, landscape lighting, etc. However, by their licensing and services, they cannot install gas and electric utility lines and fixtures. These of course are required for all/many such outdoor features. System Pavers should consider establishing relationships with qualified electrical, gas, and water/plumbing contractors to perform the work required to provide full-service installations for such features as a General Contractor. An alternative would be to at least establish a list of such licensed contractors and providers for your customers to be able to access for successful projects (ours was so successful because of the good working relationships our Project Manager Javier Rodriguez had with good contractors). Another recommendation is to consider construction methodologies and per-foot trenching costs. Our trenching cost was about $49/foot which is very high. I assume this is because the work was done entirely manually by pick and shovel. A trenching machine (e.g. Ditch Witch) is inexpensive and very quick. We would have benefitted by use of a trenching machine in both cost and schedule
- CM LandscapingThey were amazing. I love the work they did. They were very accommodating and I felt like I was working with cool family. I am too busy to figure out what I wanted and Fernando worked with me and gave me ideas until I was happy. He also figured out what was happening with my sprinkler system and helped me work it out. They were trustworthy and honest and just kind. I appreciate that so much. I definitely have stored their information and plan to use them again. They installed shrubbery in a small area where grass had just died due to drought
- Mineros LandscapeIt went very well. It was on time and budget. The crew worked hard. One sprinkler was leaking a couple weeks afterward and they came and fixed it asap.
- William Logan LandscapesI have worked with Bill for years and he is invaluable. He has kept my yard looking great and where extra help is needed (e.g. tall tree trimming) provides great recommendations and can oversee work Great suggestions for outdoor lighting, perfect installation and always available to answer questions. Great company
- Arciga GardeningArciga Gardening did an amazing job beautifying our lawn areas. They were very knowledgable but open to our ideas. We had strangers knocking on our door asking who did the work. Highly recommend!
- Gilbert PerezWe recently purchased our first home and have worked with alot of vendors since then...working with Gilbert on our irrigation and drip project was by far one of our best experiences. He is trustworthy, did the work well, on time and at good cost (with no hidden fees). I would recommend his services to anyone and will work with him again on any future projects
- William Logan LandscapesI was about to go out of town when part of my automatic sprinkler system stopped working. I contacted Bill Logan and he was great. He came right over and repaired it before I left. Since then, I have had him install my outdoor lighting which I am really pleased with He did a fantastic job and he was wonderful to work with
Irrigation Systems Installers in Benicia
- Business Description:Specializing in landscaping and irrigation! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:They were amazing. I love the work they did. They were very accommodating and I felt like I was working with cool family. I am too busy to figure out what I wanted and Fernando worked with me and gave me ideas until I was happy. He also figured out what was happening with my sprinkler system and helped me work it out. They were trustworthy and honest and just kind. I appreciate that so much. I definitely have stored their information and plan to use them again. They installed shrubbery in a small area where grass had just died due to drought.Natalie W.
- Business Description:We're passionate about delivering an exceptional experience. Please call or click for a free estimate today.Recent Review:We recently purchased our first home and have worked with alot of vendors since then...working with Gilbert on our irrigation and drip project was by far one of our best experiences. He is trustworthy, did the work well, on time and at good cost (with no hidden fees). I would recommend his services to anyone and will work with him again on any future projectsRachael J.
- Business Description:We help homeowners create beautiful, functional and thriving outdoor living spaces in their homes. Many of our clients are frustrated with talking to number of contractors or architects who are either too ambitious or unqualified to do the job. Our approach is to work with clients in a collaborative process to design every project with a set budget and that will match their lifestyle and meet their needs. We also happily work with clients that might have already designed projects from archite..
- Business Description:Some of the services we provided: Gardening Mulching Bush Trimming Sod Installation Gutter Cleaning Irrigation Installation/Repairs Spring Clean-Up Fall Clean-Up Tree pruning Hauling/clean outs Monthly property care packages: weekly, bi-weekly, monthly or on call! 1099 contract
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated backed with over 7 years of experience. A top notch sprinkler repair service is one phone call away - (916) 583-3809. Reach Sprinkler Nightmare Repair and we will exceed your expectationsRecent Review:excellent- followed up to give an estimate and returned to do the work - completed . did a job a number of others did not follow-up on . call him back any time - best person in irrigation I have seen that does a good job on irrigation sprinkler s. most only wan to do new istallationJoe B.
- Business Description:We are providers of construction services in the Sonoma and California area. Our mission is to maintain the highest quality and professionalism from start to finish. We are confident in our results because all our jobs are custom needs to each home. We strive for the highest degree of quality products and workmanship. During the years in business, Alfredo Hernandez has satisfied many customers. It is our reputation of quality work, professionalism and customer service that our customers conti..Recent Review:The entire crew was incredible. They were knowledgeable, friendly and hard working. The job was done on time, on budget and exceeded my expectations. If you are looking for help from design to installation or anything in between - look no furtherAron L.
- Business Description:Quarterly landscape service We pride our company on reliability, and quality work. We strongly believe in giving our absolute best in all of our projects no matter how big or small . We are experts in our trade and will always keep you educated on your particular task or project. We look forward to earning your businessRecent Review:Jose was very prompt in responding to my emails / texts. Everyday when he comes to work, he will text me that he started work. He communicated well in English and his work has been very good. We relaid the entire backyard (1000sq ft) with new grass after digging up existing old grass, tilling the soil, rolling up evenly, adding more new soil, rolling up again followed by laying new grass. He also helped fix the sprinklers that were broken. He took care of a patch in the front yard. He removed unwanted plants in the front yard near the door and replaced them with nice rose bushes. The cost was very nominal and he did a satisfactory job for us. He accommodated a lot of smaller things that I had in mind too.. I have actually hired him for ongoing maintenance of the lawnLakshmi N.
- Business Description:Black Diamond has been family owned & operated since 2004 with local offices in San Jose, Novato, San Mateo, San Ramon, Santa Cruz, Carmel, Ventura County and Sacramento. With an exemplary reputation of being the leader in paver stone and landscape design & installation throughout California, our company’s ultimate goal is to provide an exceptional client experience. Our family of experts will create your custom Dreamscape with a commitment to professionalism, quality, value and customer serv..Recent Review:I highly recommend Black Diamond!! From the start of the process with getting a quote to the final product, everything was handled so professionally. The amazing team who helped us build our dream patio was David Weissenberg (Project Design Specialist), Ingrid (Project Coordinator), and Venturo + his work crew. David is very personable and knowledgeable, and he made sure we were satisfied throughout every step of the project, while Ingrid kept us up-to-date leading up to the start of the project. Venturo and his crew are extremely hard-working and were able to build our massive patio within a week. Their craftsmanship is outstanding; the patio is absolutely gorgeous! Black Diamond also comes with a 27-year warranty, which gives me peace-of-mind knowing that the huge investment I put into the patio will be protected. All in all, Black Diamond is an excellent company to work with because they value their customers and produce high-quality workShifumi T.
- Business Description:We use the latest technology and best practices. All pruning is done in accordance to ISA standards and our company is experienced on all aspects of tree service,landscape, and irrigation. No job is too small or too big. So call us today for a free no obligation appraisal and take advantage of your MEMBER DISCOUNT!Recent Review:My New Year's gift from my neighbor's yard was a fallen tree that crashed through my back fence. I messaged Prodigy Works via Angie's list and got a prompt response (within 45 minutes), even though it was 5:30am and New Year's day! Carlos came out to give an estimate, and the work was scheduled for the next day. The crew arrived on-time, did a great job, and did a great job cleaning upMara V.
- Business Description:we are a friendly with high standards and customer services driven company, we very flexible on one on one project base on needs and customer requests,Recent Review:Until recently, we would use RCR regularly for our landscaping and yard maintenance needs. We even hired them to replace our backyard fence and landscape our backyard terrace. We kept getting billed the same amount for diminishing services. The last visit to maintain our yard lasted less than 15 minutes and cost us $70. <br /> Now I see how they're able to put their kids through private schoolMatt S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
A drip irrigation system offers an efficient, eco-friendly method for watering your garden, but if you live in a colder climate, you must protect it from freezing temperatures. This step-by-step guide tells you how to winterize drip irrigation systems.
Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
Find lawn irrigation services in
lawn irrigation services in Benicia
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A-Cut Above Tree Service749 Vine Hill Way
Martinez, California 94553
- AC's Construction & Landscape813 stoneridge cir
Fairfield, California 94534
- AJS Sprinkler IncPO Box 1211
Belmont, California 94002
- ALVCO SERVICES543 MIRAMONTE AVE
Morgan Hill, California 95037
- Amigo Landscape2077 Swan Pl
Fairfield, California 94533
- Associate Landscaping1019 Kenmore Ln
Santa Rosa, California 95407
- A-Cut Above Tree Service
- Better Landscape6017 Snell Ave #427
San Jose, California 95123
- Black Diamond Paver Stones & Landscape Inc1975 Hamilton Ave Suite 5
San Jose, California 95125
- Blue Oak Landscape Contractor, Inc1500 Funston Dr
Santa Rosa, California 95407
- Bonney Plumbing Heating Air & Rooter Service3054 Gold Canal Drive
Rancho Cordova, California 95670
- Better Landscape
- D. Garcia's Gardening422 22nd Street
Richmond, California 94801
- DAC LANDSCAPINGPO Box 62061
Sunnyvale, California 94088
- DANIEL R GIBBS BOTANICAL ARTIST3615 Stony Point Rd.
Santa Rosa, California 95407
- Dawson & Clinton General Contractors50 Pier
San Francisco, California 94158
- Dr Benson's Natural mix4012 S Rainbow Blvd PMB #452
Las Vegas, Nevada 89103
- Duvall Family Landscape2943 Edison Drive
San Jose, California 95133
- D. Garcia's Gardening
- EARTH LINES CO LANDSCAPE DEVELOPMENT4941 Pacheco Blvd
Martinez, California 94553
- Eden Plains Nursery1555 Eden Plains Rd
Brentwood, California 94513
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
Pensacola, Florida 32506
- ENGINEERED SOIL REPAIRS INC1267 SPRINGBROOK RD
Walnut Creek, California 94597
- EARTH LINES CO LANDSCAPE DEVELOPMENT
- Lasting Impressions D&CPO BOX 9182
Pittsburg, California 94565
- Le's Landscaping ServicesPO Box 3776
San Rafael, California 94912
- Leak Pro13665 Santa Teresa Blvd
San Martin, California 95046
- LEBEC Inc8494 Lone Tree Way
Brentwood, California 94513
- LEE OLAETA PLUMBINGP O BOX 750213
Petaluma, California 94975
- Lasting Impressions D&C
- Onelawn175 South Spruce Avenue
South San Francisco, California 94080
- Quality Gardening & Landscaping4950 Blum Rd
Martinez, California 94553
- Quality Gardening & Landscaping
- Ramon Rosas Professional Landscaping Maintenance165 Bruno Ave
Pittsburg, California 94565
- RCR Maintenance Service & Handyman/Home Improvemet1035 Thelma Ave
Vallejo, California 94591
- Reid Construction & Maintenance1735 Enterprise Dr # 106
Fairfield, California 94533
- REPIPE SPECIALISTS INC5205 PROSPECT RD #135
San Jose, California 95129
- Ramon Rosas Professional Landscaping Maintenance
- SACRED SPACE GARDENS1730 47TH AVE
San Francisco, California 94122
- SALINAS REMODELING AND HENDYMAN SERVICE349 POPLAR AVE. #5
Redwood City, California 94061
- Scott Anderson Landscape And Maintenance1254 Broadway Suite B
Sonoma, California 95476
- SERENESCAPESPO BOX 182
Canyon, California 94516
- Simple Elegance2351 SUNSET BLVD STE 170-127
Rocklin, California 95765
- Siteworks Landscape Inc2315 4th St
Berkeley, California 94710
- SUE ODA LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTPO BOX 2674
El Cerrito, California 94530
- System Pavers4615 Enterprise Cmn
Fremont, California 94538
- SACRED SPACE GARDENS
- The Great BackyardP O Box 2195
Windsor, California 95492
- The Professional Tree Care CoPO Box 2377
Berkeley, California 94702
- THE URBAN FARMER STORE2833 Vicente St
San Francisco, California 94116
- Timberland Tree Care1778 Lacassie Ave
Walnut Creek, California 94596
- TruGreen Lawn Care - 50313950 Laura Alice Way
Concord, California 94520
- The Great Backyard
- VH Landscaping2260 Garnet Dr
Vallejo, California 94591
- VH Landscaping
- Walnut Creek Landscaping3607 Village Rd
Concord, California 94519
- Walnut Creek Landscaping