Pacific Crest Roofing

Founded 2013 • With Angi since December 2013

25402 Gallup Cir

Laguna Hills, CA 92653

Customer service is key at Pacific Crest Roofing. We have over 20 years in construction trades and have the expertise to complete your project in an efficient and smooth manner. We are reliable, trustworthy and references are available on request. It is our goal to have you totally satisfied with

02/10/2021

Stephen H.

It was a great experience Jay followed up with phone calls, emailed me when he said he would, and messaged me when he said he would. He cleaned up the mess after himself, it was brilliant. It was a bit pricey though.

Description of Work
I had a leak repaired, and redid some vents.

01/18/2021

J B.

Great work and amazing customer service.

Description of Work
Replace broken tiles

09/03/2020

Cameron F.

From the start to the end of our project Jay and his team at Pacific Crest Roofing were outstanding. Jay came out to look at the job and went over every detail with me. His team started work on time and were quick and efficient and very clean. We are extremely happy with the end result and cant thank Jay and the crew from Pacific Crest Roofing for the great job. Cameron Frater

Description of Work
added new facer and replaced rotten wood on hole house. replaced patio roof

06/02/2019

Bruce C.

It was a pleasure doing business with Jay. He gave me options to repair an area with a leak or to relay the tile on the entire roof. I chose to do the entire roof because it was 24 years old and several neighbors also were having roof leaks. Jay's crew covered the leaking region with plastic and sealed a leaking vent pipe to get us through the rainy season. When the job started the crew arrived on time and worked full days. They were friendly and respectful and cleaned up debris each day. The dumpster and porta-potty were placed so we could put our cars in the garage at night. Overall they completed the job with minimal inconvenience to us.

Description of Work
Tile relay entire roof

04/26/2019

J B.

Jay and his crew were professional, friendly, and knowledgeable. They identified the problem quickly and fixed it. They even showed me pictures during the repair to explain the problem. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Repair roof leak

03/28/2019

David A.

Jay from Pacific Crest was wonderful to work with. His pricing was fair for the amount of work that had to be completed. His team removed all the cement tiles from my roof, completed repairs and fixed dry rot, reset all the tiles back on the roof and painted the entire exterior of the house. His crew was diligent and cleaned up the site each day. He followed the project through until the very end and was just as much of a perfectionist as I am. I appreciated this professionalism and helpful attitude. He did finish the roofing work in the amount of time he promised however the painting work extended longer than expected as a result of so many rainy days.

Description of Work
Repair roof leaks, remove and reset all roof tiles, repair dry rot, paint the entire house

Category roofing, house painters

02/01/2019

Ron S.

We had a real problem finding a roofer that wasn't so busy from recent rains that they could do the job. Some ever said they would do the job and never showed up. Jay, the owner, was also too busy but realized the problem we were in because we were leaving on a three week vacation in a week and more rains were scheduled in a few days. He had a crew come out and cover the roof for one day of rain and the next day between rainstorms be had his crews do the job. They showed up on time and were very professional. Giving me pictures of the stripped roof showing the problem. My son had used this same company last year with great results.

Description of Work
Had a roof leak above our kitchen.

01/23/2019

Pearl P.

The man immediately came out. They had to cut a hole in the drywall and let it open so they could locate the leak. They didn't charge me any more money. They also informed me that if it leaked again, they will repair it for nothing. They will come back to replace the drywall and paint it. Their work was marvelous.

Description of Work
They repaired the leak in my garage and that include replacing the tiles and felts. It was a major leak.

01/17/2019

yolanda M.

So I was ready to hire these guys to start on Monday b/c Jay was awesome, responded to my quote request right away, confirmed the day before, was punctual and friendly and his estimate was very reasonable. However, the reason why I contacted with him was b/c the company I had prior booked in October (it's now January), kept putting me off b/c of their backlog and rain, and didn't do a good job staying in touch. I finally got sick of the lack of communication and got in touch with Jay. Well, it turns out I couldn't hire Jay b/c I signed a contract with the other company. :( I was super bummed, but would definitely recommend Pacific Crest to anyone else based on my experience.

Description of Work
Tile roof repair

09/26/2018

Valerie S.

Perfect! Jay and his crew were prompt and professional. The job only took a few days as promised and the price was fantastic. If you need your roof repaired Jay's Co. Pacific Crest Roofing is your choice. You won't be sorry.

Description of Work
Roof "Tune-up"

07/01/2018

jeff B.

I received 3 bids for a new roof. I chose Pacific Crest as they were competitive, comparable to one bid, another bid was slightly higher. Jay was patient, was able to be flexible with his schedule and worked very well with the other contractors (painters, wood repair) working on my house. Pricing was competitive, customer service was great, communication superb. Jay went above and beyond to ensure we were happy throughout the process. We would not hesitate to use his services again; with confidence we will refer him to family/friends!

Description of Work
New Roof/Remove old Roof

06/20/2018

Evelyn C.

Quote was the priciest of 4 collected, but they provided the most input on the job to be performed and insurance coverage for their workers. Being out of state and needing work on a rental property (2400+ sq ft), I decided to go with i perceived to be quality service and wasn't disappointed. Additional work was added after the roof was opened and termite damage was found, but they still completed the work in a timely fashion and passed city inspection with no problems.

Description of Work
Roof replaced

06/19/2018

Roberta W.

If every contractor was as professional as Jay Gioia, life would be so much easier. From the first call when he sent someone out to cover my parent's roof when it was raining (without an agreement to replace the roof) to the final walk thru with the city inspector was smooth. I live an hour away from my parent's home so it was stressful for me that I wasn't there everyday to do my usual "overseeing" of the project. But I didn't need to be there. Jay kept me in the loop throughout the project. He responded to my many questions, calls, and texts. He called me and sent me an email with an updated schedule when we had to reschedule for the following week because of rain. No. Not even Jay could stop the rain. Although, if he could have, he would have. Jay and his team worked with two other contractors that were doing additional roof related work. Jay and his team are engaging, communicative, efficient, perfectionist that made a project I was truly dreading turn out beautiful. It is my parent's home. The home they raised us kids in. Jay took wonderful care of our family home. Thanks, Jay. My parent's would be proud.

Description of Work
Replace roof on parent's home

05/12/2018

RONALD M.

Pacific Crest Roofing removed my old roof and installed a new lightweight concrete tile roof. They did an excellent job. They paid attention to detail. They cleaned up every day, and at the end. The owner, Jay, and his lead guy, Helio, were very responsive to requests and were patient with all my questions. This is a family operation, and all the workers were very skilled. I would definitely use this company again if I needed to, and I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Installed a new roof on my house

03/20/2018

Steven F.

In the middle of remodeling my house with a tight schedule to complete work, the demolition uncovered a roof leak. I called Jay at Pacific Crest Roofing and explained the situation. He had a crew over the next day and jumped on the repair. This was the 2nd time I've used Pacific Crest Roofing and I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
roof leak repair

01/30/2018

Donna W.

My roof was damaged from a negligent contractor which caused significant water damage to the interior of my home. Jay, Pacific Crest Roofing, was very responsive and professional. Jay guided my through the process and was very responsive and timely which was critical to prevent further damage. I trust him completely and his integrity is top notch. His company did a beautiful job replacing my roof and they were on time! I called him a few months later to ask for help with replacing stone on my chimney since I trusted him to be on the roof. He immediately responded and was happy to help. I really can't say enough about Jay and his team. If you are considering a roof.....I can say with complete confidence that you will be very happy with Pacific Crest Roofing. Donna Worsham Laguna Niguel

Description of Work
Replace roof

01/16/2018

Robert L.

Jay came out to provide a quote as scheduled and provided a good overview of the project and suggestions on how to get the best value. The crew showed up on time and performed the work in a professional manner. I felt like the crew went above and beyond to complete the job and was happy with the way everything turned out.

Description of Work
Roofing Repair

01/16/2018

Bill H.

We called Jay at Pacific Crest Roofing because of a roof leak, water damage to facia boards and rafter tails. Our roof was considered a technical situation with 2 flat roofs coming together with two pitched roofs. Jay was the only one that included wood repairs and new gutters in his quote. Other companies were extra. He was so spot on with wood repairs that no extra charges were incurred. He also gave us a warranty for the roof materials and labor longer than anyone else.(workmanship 10 years, material 20 years). He was the only one that recommended rebuilding the transition from the flat roof to the shingle pitch roof. Which, they did to control the water, so it would not pond, by building a wooden form called a cricket. They also streamlined two parts of flat roofs together for better water flow off of the roof. Jay also repaired water damage in the house drywall. On our flat roof Jay recommended we install one coat Silicone Base and two coats of 100% Silicone Top-Coat over existing granulated top (cap) sheet. That’s why the warranty is so good. Because there was extra silicone, Jay extended the silicone to the pitched roof coming from my garage which wasn’t even in the original quote! They handled everything extremely professionally and went beyond expectations. All other quotes recommended torch down but this method is better for long term flat roofs for almost equal the price! We are very happy with all the work done. We would highly recommend Pacific crest roofing if you need the job done right. Bill & Cindy Haertel

Description of Work
Roofing, Wood Repair, Gutter Replacement

01/11/2018

Scott P.

Roof leaked within 5 days in multiple locations and after they employees came out to address leak and after showing him all they asked for I leave for work and they are putting my tarps and sandbags on my roof and they assure me that the owner will be calling me to address this . About 3 hours later the solar company calls me and says that all my leaks were pre existing and that i in fact had no leaks. Several calls and text made to owner and employee with no response . Also forgot to mention that these guys spilt roofing materials and other miscellaneous fluids ( truck leaking oil etc ) but that one the employee did clean up the stains in my driveway when he came back to address the leak .

Description of Work
Solar company hired this company to remove my brand new concrete tile roof to put composition shingles down so that they could install the panels much easier

Pacific Crest Roofing regrets that the customer was not happy with this job. We were hired by a solar company to install a section of roof needed. All communication was through the solar company. Unfortunately, we did not have direct communication with the customer and I apologize for this. Jay Gioia, President

12/26/2017

Jonathan K.

Extremely responsive. Jay, the owner, took care of scheduling and communications. Professional. Punctual. Clear communication. Fair price. Flexible to requests including providing digital photos of entire roof upon completion. would recommend to family and friends and will go to Jay again for next roofing needs which I hope are not for a while.

Description of Work
Repair of cracked roof tiles

11/25/2017

Sunil R.

I usually will not provide feedback until I see an outstanding work or really bad one. In this case I must do it because the excellent job Jay and his crew did. I had few quotes from various folks and off all Jay came very very reasonable price and he looked very genuine. I had other quotes from others before and they had asked money for every bit of fixed I asked for. Jay did not that far, he simply said I will take care these issues. He sent me a quote which was at least $550 lesser than the lowest quote I had so far. While others asked me money for paint (less than a gallon) and labor for painting Jay had already included in the price, which was much lesser that others quote without painting!!! Moreover they did show up on time as communicated, finish the job very neatly, professionally! I would give my roof work to Jay at any time in future with please and I have already recommended him to my neighbors! Thanks Jay, Alex and your crew!!!

Description of Work
I had rotten board and broken tiles at multiple places. Along with it had some work at the backyard awning to replace some wood as well

09/27/2017

lisa M.

Pacific Crest Roofing was excellent in every way from start to finish. we called for an estimate to replace all of our fascia boards and the owner, Jay, came out. he was on time, professional and courteous. He gave us a bid within a day or two and then when we wanted to add some work, he came back out and met with us again. he gave us some great ideas for this and future jobs without being pushy or trying to sell us more then what we needed. He then came out again and went over the bid and contract with us and explained and answered all of our questions and showed us his license, insurance and bond. he was always available to us to meet any time we wanted and he always answered his phone. The work was started on the date set and the crew, Angelo, Alex and Eduardo showed up on time. They were neat, clean, professional, friendly and respectful, always. They cleaned up the entire work area and our driveway everyday before they left , so well in fact, you would not even know they were there. The price for the job was very reasonable and fair, and the quality of the work was exceptional . we will most definitely use Pacific Crest Roofing when it is time to replace our roof, and we will highly recommend them to friends, family, or anyone looking for a great roofing company.

Description of Work
replace all fascia boards entire house

09/22/2017

Peter H.

I didn't actually use them, they were too busy. It was fine they came out and looked at everything then gave me a quote.

Description of Work
Quote for some roof repairs for safety boards and pile.

07/20/2017

Michael H.

Jay and team were professional and responsive from the first call. During the first visit Jay was able to answer all of my questions and make great recommendations that helped me make my decision. The work was done on time and looks great. Pricing was inline with my expectations and the overall quote. I would definitely recommend PCR for any roofing job.

Description of Work
Replace roofing

06/27/2017

Chris M.

The crew showed up on time. They communicated well, took pictures of the damage, and explained the repairs they made. The work was completed quickly, and the crew cleaned up when they were discovered done.

Description of Work
Roof repair