How much does it cost to clear land? The answer depends on the size of the terrain, how densely forested it is, and the site’s general accessibility.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Anaheim, CA
There are 2 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Anaheim
- VOORHEIS & VOORHEIS, INC.Jeff was great to work with! He responded quickly to my inquiry about needing a survey, his crew who came out to do the survey was very friendly and provided me with a lot of information, and his price was extremely fair for the work performed. I highly recommend this company, and have even passed along his information to my architect to refer clients to in the future
- VOORHEIS & VOORHEIS, INC.They were organized in the lead-up to the survey. During the survey they took the time to explain how they were conducting the survey as well as the results. After the survey when I had a question I was able to speak to the owner of the company on a Saturday, who took the time to walk me through some of the boundary marking. In addition to doing the work, doing it well, and explaining it as I needed, they are reasonable, pleasant, and professional people. It was truly a pleasure working with them
- VOORHEIS & VOORHEIS, INC.Jeff and Team were awesome. We had just moved and there was some ambiguity with our neighbors boundary walls. We wanted to get a boundary survey done so we could make sure we understood our property boundries. I called Jeff and he immediately put me at ease with his approach and questions. I knew I was in good hands. We had a date scheduled and a few days before he called to let me know it was going to rain and we should move to ensure his team is able to do a thorough job. I agreed and he was right it pored the day they were supposed to show. The team came next week and did a very thorough and professional job. They placed markers and flags as promised , walked me and my neighbor through each point . Answered all our questions, the follow up was excellent too, we got a copy of the draft survey within 24 hours and then final submitted survey as soon as it was available from the county. Jeff was always there to respond to any questions we had. Definitely recommend Voorhees & Voorhees if you are looking for peace of mind working with professiona
- Human Nature Design & Construction IncLeo from HND Construction was very professional and detailed with his work. He guided us from the beginning to the end. He knew what he was doing and he was trustworthy.. His workers were on time for work and at the end of the day they cleaned up the job site so that it was clean and organized.We felt it was not as difficult to stay at home during the construction as we thought it would be. Leo stayed in our budget and finished the project in the time frame that we hoped for. Although we knew that the Construction process could be stressful and unpleasant, Leo and his workers made the process easier than we expected. We are very satisfied with the Human Nature Design crew
- Human Nature Design & Construction IncLeo from Human Nature Design & Construction, was very Professional and with broad knowledge. He help us finish the project on time. He deliver what he said he will do from the beginning up to the end. We was very happy with the final result.
- Human Nature Design & Construction IncThroughout the project development and construction, Leo provided his personal time and attention to questions and made sure that the plans met code requirements and that construction was completed according to specifications. His crew was always prompt and courteous, and responsive to our needs.
- Human Nature Design & Construction Incthe over all experience with HND was very good, they provide us with wonderful design options and sketches that was finalizing to the complete design that we love and visions. HND was always on time and deliver what they promise us they will do. Their design team was very nice, professional and always on time. HND give us the confident that they will do the best they can according to the plans and give us the best services that they can according to our needs. their work was done in a very high quality and professionalize
- VOORHEIS & VOORHEIS, INC.My residential construction project was abruptly put on hold when a city inspector required a survey to verify the property boundaries. Unfortunately good surveyors are in high demand (at least 4 weeks out), and Voorheis and Voorheis was no exception. However, after discussing my job with Jeff, he thought he'd be able to work it in very soon between other clients. Jeff patiently answered my questions, and I ultimately felt confident to hire them for the survey. I was really happy with their thoroughness and professionalism, and ultimately the city inspector was satisfied and approved our setbacks. Thanks to Voorheis and Voorheis for getting my project quickly back on track with their excellent and timely work
- VOORHEIS & VOORHEIS, INC.It went perfectly, just as he said. Jeff's surveyor came out when the rain stopped and it took a day to survey entirely. The three points (I'm on a corner) were marked with flagged stakes, fluorescent spray paint and metal circles were hammered into the concrete for permanent reference. Along one boundary, which has a slope and wasn't fenced to the property line, the surveyor added three more stakes so a line could be strung to each for a good visual aid. I received a working map very timely and the legal map that was filed with the city in about 6 weeks
- VOORHEIS & VOORHEIS, INC.I called Jeff to get a quote on a property survey on Monday 4/25/11 for a residential property I was purchasing in Long Beach, California. I had opened escrow on the property that day and I only had 17 days to get the survey done to verify if any encroachments existed. I was concerned that the property I was buying may have been encroaching onto one or both of the neighboring properties because of the odd shape of the lot and positioning of existing fences. When I called Jeff, he was able to provide me with a lot of detail on how the survey was performed and he was very up front with his pricing. Since his company was located in Northridge, he even suggested that I check with a local Surveyor in the Long Beach area since his quote may be higher due to his longer travel time from Northridge to Long Beach. Paraphrasing his words, he said "I don't want to price myself out of a job, but you may be able to get a better price from a local surveyor due to a shorter travel distance". I took his advice and called a few other surveyors in the area; however, none of the other surveyors I called were able to give me a firm quote, nor commit to the job. One local surveyor I called was quoting me a bit more than Jeff, and could not commit to the required timeframe. Furthermore, none of the other surveryos I called were able to provide the detail that Jeff did on how the job would be performed. I decided to go with Jeff's company that same day, and he had a three man crew out to the property that same Friday to perform the Survey. He was able to provide me with a detailed sketch noting two encroachments by the neighboring properties the following day. The entire survey was completed well within the required time, and Jeff did an excellent job of providing updates on the survey via phone and email. The Survey also involved detailed information on exact encroachments in terms of square footage, and included documentation on an existing easement that was recorded in 1956 with one of the neighboring properties. I learned through some internet research that a lot of the cost of the survey was related to the detailed records search that surveyors perform when preparing a survey report. Given that these encroachments weren't disclosed by the seller, I was able to get the seller to pay for 50% of the Survey cost and negotiate a better purchase price on the property. Now that I have closed escrow on the property, I am also using the Survey report to reclaim about 87 square feet of land that the next door neighbor's property was encroaching on and building a new fence along the correct property line. Overall, Jeff's company did an excellent job on the survey report and was very professional. I would strongly recommend that anyone buying real estate get a property survey done
Last update on November 11, 2021
Land Surveyors in Anaheim
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Follow these five steps to regrade your yard around your foundation and help protect your home from water damage.
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Find land surveyors in
- Villa Park,
- Yorba Linda,
- Anaheim Hills,
- Santa Ana,
- Orange County,
- Garden Grove,
- La Habra,
- Buena Park,
- La Habra Heights,
- Fountain Valley,
- Midway City,
- La Mirada,
- La Palma,
- Rowland Heights,
land surveyors in Anaheim
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Dave's Moving Services and Handy Pro12804 Tomahawk Ln
Norwalk, California 90650
- Dave's Moving Services and Handy Pro
- Integrated Paver Systems13150 Lone Stallion Ln
Corona, California 92883
- Integrated Paver Systems
- Precision Environmental, Inc.2945 Townsgate Rd. Suite 200
Westlake Village, California 91361
- Precision Environmental, Inc.