Figure out the cause of your light bulbs burning out too soon. There are several potential causes: the type of bulb you're using, the fixture itself, or your home voltage.
Get matched with top lights in Topock, AZ
There are 4 highly-rated local lights.
Matching on Angi
Recent Lighting Reviews in Topock
- Wright Choice Remodeling ServicesWe bought a house from a smoker. We hired a separate company for the decontamination and Robert coordinated with them to be able to start the restoration after they were done. He had to paint EVERYTHING: ceilings, walls, closets, trim, doors.... We replaced ~80% of the flooring with tile and he was able to put in a beautiful medallion! He replaced a toilet, fixed other plumbing issues, installed ceiling fans on the patio, cleaned up the yard, changed all the doorknobs, repaired the garage door, replaced the keypad remote.... There were so many things, it is difficult to list them all. The property looks BEAUTIFUL and we plan additional projects for him. We highly recommend Robert to care for your home as if it were his own
- LTD Management & MaintenanceI called LDT on Sunday night and left a message when our smoke/carbon monoxide alarm started beeping at us due to a "low battery". Because our home has high ceilings (for us), we couldn't reach the alarms to replace the batteries ourselves. I hadn't expected a call until Monday afternoon at the earliest, but we got a nearly instantaneous response from the owner of the company. He explained to us that they work in Kingman on a scheduled basis, and that the soonest they could send someone out would be in a few weeks. By that point, the alarm was threatening to keep my mother awake at night, and when I explained the situation to him, he scheduled us for that Wednesday, personally making a trip especially for us.Since we also had several lights (dome lights, recessed lighting in the kitchen, etc) that had gone out, also too high to reach, and an A/C filter that badly needed replacing, he took care of that, as well. Because I had no way of figuring out what kind of filter the A/C needed, or what sort of lights were needed in the kitchen, when they arrived, they took out the filter and lightbulbs we still needed, and waited for me to go fetch the replacements from the store so we didn't have to wait until we could schedule another appointment. They even changed the bulb in the garage that had burnt out ages ago as they were leaving.Both the owner and his helper were polite, courteous, and patient with me - even after I locked my house and car keys inside the house when I went to get the supplies! They waited very patiently while my mother brought her house keys over from her office, never complaining or making me feel as though I'd put them out. They arrived in good time, did the work quickly and efficiently, and answered any questions I had. I never felt uncomfortable having two strangers in the house.When they were done, the owner (Lawrence) gave me his card and a sheet of landscaping services (something my mother has been considering for after I've moved out), and explained about their maintainance package. Though Mom will be the one to make the call, I'm not overstating it when I say I'm definitely supporting getting it!In all, I feel that the service I received from LTD Management, on the technical side as well as the customer service side, was absolutely exceptional. Knowledgeable, friendly, and professional, it's definitely a handyman service I would recommend to anyone! Their scheduling seems to be pretty strict, given that they're based in Bullhead City and travel to outlying areas on a regular basis, but if you call ahead and make sure you have your list handy, I don't forsee anyone having any complaints. Give them a shot - it's worth it! -Meagha
- LTD Management & MaintenanceMR. DAVIS CAME TO MY MOTHERS HOUSE GAVE US AN ESTAMATE FOR WORK TO BE DONE THEN HE GOT THE DIFERENT PRICES ON THE COST FROM DIFERENT STORES FOR THE SUPPLIES.GARUANTING THE BEST COST FOR US. WE SET UP THE START TIME AND HE SHOWED ON TIME, WHEN WE HAD A DAY OR TWO WHERE WE HAD TO BE GONE HE HAD NO THROUBLE IN CHANGING DAYS AND TIME AROUND.THERE WHERE SEVERAL TIMES DURING THE JOB WHEN WE HAD TO LEAVE AND WE WHERE QUIT COMFORTABLE WITH HIM STAYNG AND DOING WORK HE IS VERY TRUST WORTHY AND DEPENDABLE. ALL WORK WAS COMPLEATED ON TIME AND TO OUR SPECIFICATIONS
- CANYON STATE ENTERPRISES LLCAll estimates about the same but Canyon State was only one to offer to call our insurance co and deal direct with them. And was willing to work with us regarding our deductible and balance owed. Less than 2 days notice kept the next bid rain outside. Any problems arise, they will return. Highly recommend!
- EXPRESSIONS HOME LIGHTINGEverything went great, they mixed and match lights giving a different look to each area but keeping them coordinated together. Took care in knowing what style and colors that where going into each room. Love everything and hats off to carol the owner going over and above to make everything come togethe
- LTD Management & MaintenanceThe wood glue, putty and lights came to $100. The rest was for labor which really didn't seem like enough for the work done but he understands that times are hard and money only goes so far. How did it go? The kitchen drawers continued to fail, til I got a real cabinet guy to fix them permanently
- LTD Management & MaintenanceThe crown molding over cabinets was done OK - not great because one of the 45's was sloppy and they puttied it. The tile in the laundry room was done very well. There was small specks of paint on everything, including my new leather furniture He didn't finish the ceiling - he didn't think I meant do into the kitchen even though he noticed the paint color was slightly different. The baseboards were pieced together even though we told him to buy 16 foot size to prevent this. One section was total 4 feet with 3 pieces and yet there is a leftover 16' in the garage. He didn't paint the baseboards and had to do it after they were installed, again it was sloppy with paint on the tile and in the grout. We went to add the blades to the ceiling fan, turned it on and it wobbled like it was going to fall out of the ceiling. The fixture holding the fan was bigger then the ball and it just popped out. Luckly it wasn't while we were sleeping because the fan is over our bed. The lighting fixture over the sink in the bathroom is 2 inches off center! I prepared the bathroom for the removal of the mirror and med cabinets by putting my cosmetics in the sink. They repaired the wall then sprayed texture AND DIDN'T COVER ANYTHING!!! All of my cosmetices including my brush, toothbrush etc were full of wall texture spray. The spray went all over the toilet and bathtub which were seperated by a door they didn't even bother to close. Now the brick wall. THE BRICK WALL BLEW OVER! It hit the neighbors gas meter, had to call gas company to check for leaks. THEY DIDN'T USE REBAR IN THE WALL! Lucky for us the kids and dogs were in the house and that the gas meter wasn't damaged. it could have resulted in multiple deaths. They did repair the fence and sent us photos of the rebar. He said he would refund us for the ceiling fan installation. FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY, DO NOT USE THESE GUYS
Lights in Topock
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to do the job right! Specializing in Electrical services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:Kevin did an excellent job for us, helped us understand the process and all that the work entailed, and then did great work installing our new panel. We would definitely recommend him!Curt H.
- Business Description:Wright Choice Remodeling Services Free roof inspections roofing, drywall flooring plumbing electrical for most all home or property needs Responsible Clean and Professional. Award winning service. Serving Mohave, Laughlin and surrounding areasRecent Review:Very well. Showed up when promised. Completed work requested. Cleaned up the area including disposing of parts replaced. Will definitely use again.Rochelle Custome Ang A.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Additional DBA: The Fan Doctor. Licensed electrician in New Hampshire & Massachusetts. Over 30 years experience.Recent Review:Had a lot of work done. I needed ceiling lights, connected to wall switches, put in for 4 second floor bedrooms, which had no existing light fixtures. Ed cut holes in the ceiling and installed 4 electrical boxes (fasten 3 studs and one brace). Then he went up into the attic, ran wire to the wall switch, and put in new double switches. He then installed 3 ceiling lights and one ceiling fan. Next he went back up into the attic and ran new wire into 5 closets, and installed lights in them. Those lights were connected to the double switches he had installed before. Ed then replaced an older ceiling light with a new one. Finally, he replaced a couple of older breakers with new ones and put in some blanks too. Ed charges a Flat Rate for the work, so if it takes longer, it does not cost more. He is very profession, shows up on time, and works hard for the entire time he is there. I plan on having him come back in the future to do some more work that needs to be doneCory C.
- Business Description:Free Phone Consultation. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call, it's on us! We are more than happy to talk with you and discuss your computer problems. Fast service. In some cases we can help you right now! If not, we will schedule an appointment that fits your schedule. If you receive our answering service, please leave us a message. We will call you back as soon as possible. Domestic Based Support. Our company is based right here in the United States and all of our technicians speak clear..Recent Review:It went fabulously. I will not use anyone but Alexander. PeriodDiane J.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:30 years of experience, I am a trained structural engineer & crews are hired on an as-needed basis.Recent Review:He never returned to finish the job and would not return phone calls I ask for a partial refundNick P.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:We work with our clients directly or through your interior designer or contractor.
- Business Description:Your go to guy for any and all home repairs and improvements.Recent Review:Went well, Happy with quality and price.Carol H.
- Business Description:At Marsh Custom Construction, LLC, our goal is to deliver high-quality, cost-effective projects on schedule and to be the most honest and ethical trade partner of choice. We give our customers the highest level of quality construction services and we are committed to providing the highest level of professionalism. We strive to establish relationships to ensure longevity of our company through repeat and referral business
Explore our Solution Center for helpful Lighting articles
Task lighting in your kitchen makes it easier to read a recipe, prep ingredients, and cook. Learn how it doubles as accent lighting to enhance your kitchen.
There are three main types of light bulbs on the market: incandescent light bulbs, compact fluorescent light bulbs (CFLs), and light-emitting diodes (LEDs). Keep reading to find out which light bulbs are the best for your space.
Find lights in
lights in Topock
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- barkhurst electric4187 N Bank St
- barkhurst electric
- K&B Construction, Inc.2330 Angler Dr.
Lake Havasu City, Arizona
- K&B Construction, Inc.
- LTD Management & Maintenance272 Meander Dr
Bullhead City, Arizona
- LTD Management & Maintenance
- USA Alarm Service, Inc510 S Clearwater Loop 100
Post Falls, Idaho
- USA Alarm Service, Inc
- Zeuz Electric 7000 Paradise Rd
Las Vegas, Nevada
- Zeuz Electric