Winter is a great time to install a fence as it can save you money and preserve your landscaping. Here’s everything you need to know about installing a fence in winter, plus tips for completing the project safely and efficiently.
Get matched with top fence companies in Topock, AZ
There are 1 highly-rated local fence companies.
Recent Fence Company Reviews in Topock
- LTD Management & MaintenanceMR. DAVIS CAME TO MY MOTHERS HOUSE GAVE US AN ESTAMATE FOR WORK TO BE DONE THEN HE GOT THE DIFERENT PRICES ON THE COST FROM DIFERENT STORES FOR THE SUPPLIES.GARUANTING THE BEST COST FOR US. WE SET UP THE START TIME AND HE SHOWED ON TIME, WHEN WE HAD A DAY OR TWO WHERE WE HAD TO BE GONE HE HAD NO THROUBLE IN CHANGING DAYS AND TIME AROUND.THERE WHERE SEVERAL TIMES DURING THE JOB WHEN WE HAD TO LEAVE AND WE WHERE QUIT COMFORTABLE WITH HIM STAYNG AND DOING WORK HE IS VERY TRUST WORTHY AND DEPENDABLE. ALL WORK WAS COMPLEATED ON TIME AND TO OUR SPECIFICATIONS
- EAGLE FENCE CO INCWe have so many good things to say about this company; but we'll just mention the major ones. First, it was refreshing to see a contractor and crew who actually worked diligently, steadily, and with our needs as the homeowner in mind. There was an obvious display of respect for our home and our concerns. The crew did not seem to mind that we were always watching them and frequently asking questions. Further, as the work progressed, we had new ideas about some of the details and Eagle was open to our suggestions and did not object to making changes. Some changes resulted in price increases and some did not. They were always fair and reasonable with pricing. We have had many problems with contractors, having owned six homes in four states over 40 years. But we can't think of one thing to complain about Eagle Fence !!! Little things like making sure the garden hose was shut off and stowed away at the end of their day made us happy. They cleaned-up their construction debris and didn't damage anything around our home. These are important things to homeowners. Another thing, when Ed Dean came to our home to give us price, he didn't waste time. He took out is quote form and got right down to working up a number. We gave him a date by which we wanted the job completed and they actually finished two days earlier. And mind you, the temperatures here were in the 40's with high winds almost the duration of the job which took about a week to complete, including the gates. As for the wall - wow. Not only did they put up the wall fast, it is solid. They ensured that the footings are big enough and beyond what code requires. In a column every five feet, steel rebar is installed and the column is filled with concrete. We are proud of the workmanship. The walls are plumb, level, and look perfect. For the RV and walk through gate, we paid extra for added privacy and strength due to the normal high winds we have here in the Mohave Valley. Plus, the gates had to meet pool-code. The gates are also a source of pride and have added a great deal to the look of our home. We would gladly show and/or talk to anyone the work that Eagle Fence did for us. We would highly recommend using them
- EAGLE FENCE CO INCIt went great. I will use this company for all my building needs. Ed does masonary, concrete drives, tree removal, you name it he will get it done.
- Craftwork Fence IncThey did excellent work! I was very satisfied with the price and the quality of the work. They were great to deal with and worked efficiently.
- Craftwork Fence IncArt is a pleasure to work with.Very friendly and professional and true to his word. The job was done when he said it would be done at the quoted price. He went out of his way to help me even after the job was complete and I needed dyi advise on another matter. His crew was punctual and professional. Excellent service
- The Flagstone YardThey did an average job. I made the deal with the service provider and paid them. A few weeks after the service, the person who provided the work came and asked for more money. He told me that the work was more than what I had paid initially.
- LTD Management & MaintenanceThe crown molding over cabinets was done OK - not great because one of the 45's was sloppy and they puttied it. The tile in the laundry room was done very well. There was small specks of paint on everything, including my new leather furniture He didn't finish the ceiling - he didn't think I meant do into the kitchen even though he noticed the paint color was slightly different. The baseboards were pieced together even though we told him to buy 16 foot size to prevent this. One section was total 4 feet with 3 pieces and yet there is a leftover 16' in the garage. He didn't paint the baseboards and had to do it after they were installed, again it was sloppy with paint on the tile and in the grout. We went to add the blades to the ceiling fan, turned it on and it wobbled like it was going to fall out of the ceiling. The fixture holding the fan was bigger then the ball and it just popped out. Luckly it wasn't while we were sleeping because the fan is over our bed. The lighting fixture over the sink in the bathroom is 2 inches off center! I prepared the bathroom for the removal of the mirror and med cabinets by putting my cosmetics in the sink. They repaired the wall then sprayed texture AND DIDN'T COVER ANYTHING!!! All of my cosmetices including my brush, toothbrush etc were full of wall texture spray. The spray went all over the toilet and bathtub which were seperated by a door they didn't even bother to close. Now the brick wall. THE BRICK WALL BLEW OVER! It hit the neighbors gas meter, had to call gas company to check for leaks. THEY DIDN'T USE REBAR IN THE WALL! Lucky for us the kids and dogs were in the house and that the gas meter wasn't damaged. it could have resulted in multiple deaths. They did repair the fence and sent us photos of the rebar. He said he would refund us for the ceiling fan installation. FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY, DO NOT USE THESE GUYS
- Hastings FenceThey took over a month to put up what should have taken 4 days to begin with. They would show up every few days, sometimes going a week in between times.Once up, they could not get electric fence to work, after having me purchase both an A/C charger then a solar charger. They state they have done their job. "Their job" is poly tape strung up that horses get through since there is no power, poly tape blown all over my property. They say it is not their fault the horses go through it. Excuse me...but WHO'S fault IS it? It is SUPPOSED to have POWER. They claim they "used all of their labor charges." The used it trying unsuccessfully to hook up the power!! Hastings claims it was because my house doesn't supply enough power which is absolutely ludicrous. Now I have to call in ANOTHER fence company to fix their mess. ALL these people did for me was pound in the T posts. That was IT for 1300.00. If they didn't know what they were doing (which obviously they didn't) they should have never taken on the job and charged me. I have plenty of photos of the mess they have left me with. They totally shammed me
- Born Again MaintenanceWe were looking at getting our Fence replaced. The owners wife replied to a post I made on a Facebook classifieds group, asking for references. I called one of the numbers she provided and left two voicemails within a few days of each other. None of my phone calls were returned. At that point, I decided to contact another company for a quote and made a comment on the Facebook post that I had left messages with Born Again Maintenance and had not heard back from anyone. The owners wife immediately chimed in, asked if I had gotten the number right (I had) and asked me to call back. This time I called the second number she provided and spoke to a guy who told me they were extremely busy and he wouldn't be able to come out and give me a quote until late the following week (almost two weeks later). I had hoped to make a decison before then and did not make an appointment with BAM, choosing to go with someone else. I had assumed that would be the end of my contact with BAM. However, a few hours later the owners wife left a comment on that same Facebook post, asking me to send her a private Facebook message. The following is our Facebook conversation which took place on February 21, 2013: Wife - "I had heard that you were given an appointment for the end of the next week and I thought that was ridiculous so I called my husband(the owner), and he'd like to come out today and give you your free estimate if you'll allow him to. We strive for customer service, and I do apologize to make you have to call again. His name is Tim, and just tell him when you call you're a friend of mine. I promise you won't be disappointed with the work they do. They've been doing it a long time and have lots of experience with fencing. I believe there is some photo's on our website of the fencing jobs they've done. his number is 928-279-7050. Or if it's easier for you, I can take your number and have him call you this evening when he gets home?" Me - "That would be great! Why don't you have him give me a call (as I'm not sure my messages are going through...) at XXX-XXX-XXXX. I have to volunteer at my son's school from 10:15-11:45, but will be available otherwise. And, thank you, Darcy. I appreciate you taking the extra step to get in touch with me." Wife- "It's no problem, we really do appreciate your business, it's what feeds the kids! So thank-you, i'll get that number to him today and have him call you later in the afternoon. Take care" So, at this point I was pretty impressed. She was going above and beyond trying to make a customer happy. So I thought.... I made no other phone calls or had any additional contact with BAM. I waited all day for a phone call from BAM and for them to come out and give me an estimate. I never heard from them. Friday came and went without any contact with BAM, as well. On Saturday, February 23rd, 2013 I sent the following message to the owners wife via Facebook: "I just wanted to let you know that I never heard back from anyone at BAM. Which is unfortunate as my husband, after taking a look at the website, wanted me to ask them about several other big projects he wants done. He works long hours at the mine which means lots of money but zero time for home repair/remodel projects. I've received two quotes from other companies around town and will be going with one of them. Thank you, again, for trying though." She quickly replied: "The owner had said you left a message saying you got a couple other quotes,and decided to go with arnell so that cancelled your appointment you previously had for next Friday. You're welcome, sorry it didn't work out this time. Hopefully for projects in the future somebody you'll reconsider." First of all, I never made that phone call and not once did I mention Arnell to them. So either the owner or the wife is lying. As you can see from our previous conversations, I did not make an appointment for the following Friday - she had told me they would be out that Thursday and noone called or came by. To summarize, I left two voicemails with BAM and not one of them were returned. The owners wife promised the owner would call me and come out that same day, neither of which happened. When I contacted the owners wife about this, they lied and said I had called them and canceled my appointment (that I had not made, scheduled over a week later than the date she told me they would be out). I am completely unimpressed with their business skills and highly recommend choosing someone else for your next repair/remodeling project
Fencing Contractors in Topock
- Business Description:Our non-electric dog fence is comprised of 12 individual components. It is a REAL physical fence that can be assembled by any homeowner or professional installer which we can provide. Our fence acts as a flexible net that inhibits dogs and other animals from climbing. The bottom material is flared in towards you and secured with uniquely shaped ground stakes to create a dig guard. You don’t have to dig any holes, mix cement, or make any changes to your landscapeRecent Review:Pet Playgrounds installed a 6 foot fence in our backyard to create a safe play area for our dogs. The work was done quickly, the price was reasonable, and the fence has held up well to all kinds of weather. It is by far the best fence we have ever had, and I feel better knowing that when the dogs go outside, they are safe and secureERIC M.
- Business Description:30 years of experience, I am a trained structural engineer & crews are hired on an as-needed basis.Recent Review:He never returned to finish the job and would not return phone calls I ask for a partial refundNick P.
- Business Description:Aqua-Safe Unlimited has 30 years of experience securing swimming pools & saving lives in California, Arizona & Nevada. You can count on a quality installation with our family operated business. Most of our installers have over 15 years of experience eachRecent Review:Very pleased with customer service and installation team, did a great job, looks great, they were very informative and helpful witht the layout of it, all went very smoothly, fast and looks great.Jesus s.
- Business Description:We accept credit cards. 50% deposit required prior to production.
- Business Description:We are a small business who specializes in child safety for pools, spas, or any water feature.
- Business Description:Craftwork Fence has been serving homeowners since 1996 through out Mohave County. Let us help you choose a fence that will suit your needs and complement your home while staying within your budget and piece of mind. Additional Address - P.O. Box 6127 Kingman, AZ. 86402Recent Review:Art is a pleasure to work with.Very friendly and professional and true to his word. The job was done when he said it would be done at the quoted price. He went out of his way to help me even after the job was complete and I needed dyi advise on another matter. His crew was punctual and professional. Excellent service. <br /Cristina M.
- Business Description:Aqua-Safe Unlimited, Inc, Specializes in swimming pool and child safety products. We have been securing pools and saving lives for more than 25 years in California, Arizona & Nevada.
- Business Description:20+ years Construction/Master Carpenter experience. 7+ years in one of a kind custom Treehouse's with slides, rock walls, ziplines, bucket pulls, trap doors, etc. Custom Sheds and furniture. Custom wood tables to custom porch swings. We accept all major credit cards and Pay-Pal. $200 Consultation fee (goes towards project)
- Business Description:Your go to guy for any and all home repairs and improvements.Recent Review:Went well, Happy with quality and price.Carol H.
- Business Description:At Marsh Custom Construction, LLC, our goal is to deliver high-quality, cost-effective projects on schedule and to be the most honest and ethical trade partner of choice. We give our customers the highest level of quality construction services and we are committed to providing the highest level of professionalism. We strive to establish relationships to ensure longevity of our company through repeat and referral business
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fencing contractor articles
A dog fence is essential to keeping your pup safe. Luckily there are many options, from tall privacy fencing to wireless underground electric fences. This guide will help you calculate the average cost to install a dog fence.
Wrought iron is classic, stylish, and regal. The total cost of installing a new wrought iron fence can vary significantly based on the size, design, and materials. This article will provide you with an estimate to help you get started.
Find fence companies in
- Golden Shores
- Mohave Valley
- Fort Mohave
- Bullhead City
- Lake Havasu City
- Golden Valley
- Dolan Springs
- Peach Springs
- Boulder City
fence companies in Topock
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- Bartlett Mechanical 2479 E Katrina Trl
Casa Grande, Arizona
- Bartlett Mechanical
- Craftwork Fence Inc4430 N Arizona St
- Craftwork Fence Inc
- Edcellent Home Repairs and Improvementspo box 526 simi valley ca 1610 az95 bullhead city az
Bullhead City, Arizona
- Edcellent Home Repairs and Improvements
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- J.D.S. CONSTRUCTION2036 Nevada city hiwy
Grass Valley, California
- J.D.S. CONSTRUCTION
- K&B Construction, Inc.2330 Angler Dr.
Lake Havasu City, Arizona
- K&B Construction, Inc.
- LTD Management & Maintenance272 Meander Dr
Bullhead City, Arizona
- LTD Management & Maintenance
- Pet Playgrounds - West Haven48 Myrtle Ave
West Haven, Connecticut
- Pet Playgrounds - West Haven
- Quality Fence1617 Industrial Blvd
Lake Havasu City, Arizona
- Quality Fence
- Stevens Construction2105 Mimosa Dr
Lake Havasu City, Arizona
- Stevens Construction