Response Crew

AZ
Arizona: Contractors

8502 E Via De Ventura 230

Scottsdale, AZ 85258

Response Crew is a local handyman, locksmith, and garage door service company in the Phoenix, AZ area. Our goal on each job is to gain a customer for life. We achieve this by doing quality work with fair and upfront prices. Customer focused service is what you get when you call Response Crew Handyman. Our handyman, locksmith, and garage door work in the Phoenix valley is never contracted out. We do all the work with our own employees....

handyman (42)electrician (7)plumbers (6)lighting (6)ceiling fan installation (5)home theater installation (2)garage doors (2)

02/21/2021

The contractor was early and did the job exactly to my specifications. He was neat and friendly.

Description of Work
TV Mount on wall.

Category electrician,home theater design

Work Completed On 02/20/2021

11/18/2020

The repairman from Response Crew came right out as scheduled and did a great job on my fence. And when he noticed that the lock had become stiff and hard to open and close, he went ahead and fixed that too! I thought the price was very reasonable for the quality of the workmanship and I was very happy with the results. I will definitely use this company again if I need them and I will recommend th...

Description of Work
Repair broken hinge on patio gate

Category handyman service,ceiling fans

Work Completed On 11/09/2020

11/06/2020

Failure. This company is TOO BUSY to contact me for full details on the job. Jennifer doesn't care to earn the money from my project, and did not inform me they would not be there until 30 minutes before they were suppose to be on site. As a matter of fact, apparently they are SO BUSY, she didn't even remember me on the phone, "I talk to a hundred people a day....". DO NOT HIRE!!!

Description of Work
Assembly of Funiture

Category ceiling fans

Work Completed On 11/06/2020

08/07/2018

Great!!! Job went smoothly and very professionally.

Description of Work
Installation of chandeliers.

Work Completed On 08/07/2018

01/01/2018

Excellent Would hire Richard again.

Description of Work
Replace disposal.

Category handyman service,plumbing

Work Completed On 01/01/2018

10/17/2017

No other handyman could come till next week. But good as their name, they sent a handyman in about one hour. He screwed it tight at the top and fixed the problem.

Description of Work
A heavy wall cabinet had come loose at the top and we propped it up and I was still afraid it might fall and wanted help as soon as possible.

Work Completed On 10/17/2017

04/21/2017

Scott was amazing! On time, efficient, fixed our gate issue without us having to spend a lot more money, helped us tremendously with lots of "honey do" list items we haven't been able to get done. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Ceiling fans, TV mount, install sink faucet, gate fixed, ceiling light fixed, misc Handyman work

Category handyman service,lighting,plumbing,ceiling fans

Work Completed On 04/21/2017

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. I look forward to helping you in the future.

02/21/2017

John at Response Now was awesome. Not only did he fix everything, he gave me helpful tips on how to maintain and repair potential issues in the future.

Description of Work
Had some plumbing issues. Had some issues with old door handles. Had some issues with old ceiling fans.

Category handyman service,plumbing,ceiling fans

Work Completed On 02/21/2017

01/12/2017

Provider checked doors and then bought the proper key lock sets at Home Depot. Installed perfectly. Installed new doorbell hardware. Caulked the window. All done quickly, efficiently, and effectively with professionalism. Price quoted below includes new hardware purchased at Home Depot.

Description of Work
Needed door locks replaced. That was the main task. Also wanted a window caulked and outside doorbell hardware replaced.

Work Completed On 01/12/2017

12/05/2016

Fine. He arrived on time, removed the old disposal and replaced it with one I had purchased.

Description of Work
Installation of replacement garbage disposal.

Work Completed On 10/05/2016

From your Honey-do-list to bigger repairs and upgrades. Moving in and out fixer list, maintaining the house and anything you need, Plumbing, electrical drywall. Full locksmith service, lockouts, rekey, new car keys. Garage door repair, new springs, openers, doors. Whatever type of handyman service you need, Response Crew can help.