Response Crew

Founded 2006 • With Angi since March 2015

8502 E Via De Ventura 230

Scottsdale, AZ 85258

Response Crew is a local handyman, locksmith, and garage door service company in the Phoenix, AZ area. Our goal on each job is to gain a customer for life. We achieve this by doing quality work with fair and upfront prices. Customer focused service is what you get when you call Response Crew Handyman. Our handyman, locksmith, and garage door work in the Phoenix valley is never contracted out. We do all the work with our own employees....

02/21/2021

Allan H.

The contractor was early and did the job exactly to my specifications. He was neat and friendly.

Description of Work
TV Mount on wall.

Category electrician, home theater design

11/18/2020

Cristie R.

The repairman from Response Crew came right out as scheduled and did a great job on my fence. And when he noticed that the lock had become stiff and hard to open and close, he went ahead and fixed that too! I thought the price was very reasonable for the quality of the workmanship and I was very happy with the results. I will definitely use this company again if I need them and I will recommend them to friends.

Description of Work
Repair broken hinge on patio gate

Category handyman service, ceiling fans

11/06/2020

Joel L.

Failure. This company is TOO BUSY to contact me for full details on the job. Jennifer doesn't care to earn the money from my project, and did not inform me they would not be there until 30 minutes before they were suppose to be on site. As a matter of fact, apparently they are SO BUSY, she didn't even remember me on the phone, "I talk to a hundred people a day....". DO NOT HIRE!!!

Description of Work
Assembly of Funiture

Category ceiling fans

08/07/2018

Sandra S.

Great!!! Job went smoothly and very professionally.

Description of Work
Installation of chandeliers.

01/01/2018

D. J. F.

Excellent Would hire Richard again.

Description of Work
Replace disposal.

Category handyman service, plumbing

10/17/2017

suzanne M.

No other handyman could come till next week. But good as their name, they sent a handyman in about one hour. He screwed it tight at the top and fixed the problem.

Description of Work
A heavy wall cabinet had come loose at the top and we propped it up and I was still afraid it might fall and wanted help as soon as possible.

09/20/2017

Sandy F.

Very well.

Description of Work
George installed a garbage disposal. Did a good job. Had a problem a few days later, he came right back, set it right, and it's all good.

Category handyman service, plumbing

Thank you so much for your feedback. Let me know if I can help with anything in the future.

05/30/2017

Josephine V.

I was very satisfied

Description of Work
new locks on 2 doors, bamboo blinds installed on 2 windows, loose shower fixture fixed, bathroom exhaust fan cleaned out, fixed laundry room cabinet door

04/21/2017

CYNTHIA M.

Scott was amazing! On time, efficient, fixed our gate issue without us having to spend a lot more money, helped us tremendously with lots of "honey do" list items we haven't been able to get done. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Ceiling fans, TV mount, install sink faucet, gate fixed, ceiling light fixed, misc Handyman work

Category handyman service, lighting, plumbing, ceiling fans

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. I look forward to helping you in the future.

02/21/2017

Ray T.

John at Response Now was awesome. Not only did he fix everything, he gave me helpful tips on how to maintain and repair potential issues in the future.

Description of Work
Had some plumbing issues. Had some issues with old door handles. Had some issues with old ceiling fans.

Category handyman service, plumbing, ceiling fans

02/06/2017

Diana M.

Dan did a great job.

Description of Work
curtain hung, roof repair, wall repair

01/12/2017

Joseph G.

Provider checked doors and then bought the proper key lock sets at Home Depot. Installed perfectly. Installed new doorbell hardware. Caulked the window. All done quickly, efficiently, and effectively with professionalism. Price quoted below includes new hardware purchased at Home Depot.

Description of Work
Needed door locks replaced. That was the main task. Also wanted a window caulked and outside doorbell hardware replaced.

12/05/2016

Blair B.

Fine. He arrived on time, removed the old disposal and replaced it with one I had purchased.

Description of Work
Installation of replacement garbage disposal.

12/05/2016

Blair B.

Fine, provider was actually early. He removed the old disposal and installed a disposal that I had purchased separately. It works great!

Description of Work
Replaced a broken disposal.

11/15/2016

Arrif M.

It was good.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal for Response Crew. They did handymen stuff in our home.

08/24/2016

JOHN D.

It went good. They handled the work very well. They did a good job. The price was pretty high. They were right on time. They were professional. Based on price, I wouldn’t use them again.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal coupon from them. We had them install some grab bars in the shower.

07/19/2016

Yoel M.

Great service. Adam came 20 minutes early, I wasn't home yet so he waited for me a few minutes till I arrived. He looked at the door and right away saw what the issues was. My spring broke. He quickly got to work and replaced the spring. At the end of the job he made sure that everything was working good and make a few adjustments. The Garage door is working better then it was originally.

Description of Work
Replace a broken spring in my garage door.

Category garage doors, handyman service

04/23/2016

Mihai V.

He did the work in 2.5 hours. I would recommend him for other small jobs.

Description of Work
He cut away some drywall for us in order to open up a space for our washer and dryer.

04/06/2016

Lyn O.

We were not as happy with him. He broke stuff, he was putting stuff on a head board and broke through the head board so that it damaged the top of it. We ended up having to pay him for three extra hours and a lot of it was chit chat. We were not as happy with him. I think less chit chat, more accountability would be good on his work.

Description of Work
I used Response Crew for handyman services.

11/09/2015

Marla K.

I highly recommend the response crew, based on my recent experience. They were able to complete my job quickly, within the time frame I provided. And, when the new step was accidentally stepped on while still wet, they generously came RIGHT BACK to smooth it over. When the frame was removed -there was one perfect step. Thank you so much for your understanding and prompt service. We will definitely call you again!

Description of Work
The Response Crew built a new cement step for in front of our house in Chandler

Category handyman service

Thank you for your review! We love hearing from customers after jobs are completed. The feedback helps us know if we are doing a good job or if there are areas to improve. In this case, it was no big deal for us to come back and smooth over the step. Little mishaps like this happen. We look forward to helping you with any future home repairs, locksmith, or garage door services you might need. Don't hesitate to call.

09/17/2015

Janice S.

I called Adam about water shooting from a broken irrigation hose & couldn't locate the shut off valve. Adam was able to help me shut off the water and also locate the beeping from a low battery in a carbon monoxide alarm and replace the battery. Before he left he installed a new address plaque to the house. Adam came to my home quickly & was professional.

Description of Work
Helped locate water shutoff valve for irrigation system that had a leak. Investigated and replaced battery in beeping carbon monoxide detector. Installed address plaque.

Category electrician, handyman service

Thank you for your review and feedback. It was our pleasure to complete the work. We are always ready to help in the future with whatever tasks you have the around the house. In case you didn't know, we also provide locksmith and garage door services.

09/11/2015

Anne K.

He was very professional. He did not charge me for the time he took to get supplies from Home Depot. The cost was the 2 hours labor and the supplies. He was careful to cost shop the supplies. He took the time to make sure what he did was to my satisfaction. He said being sure the customer is happy with the work is his job.

Description of Work
Scott replaced the baseboard under my kitchen cabinets, changed the ice maker filter, filled in a hole on the floor of my water heater closet.

Category handyman service

Thank you for your review [member name removed]. We always try to keep the cost of parts/materials down for the customer, while also making sure they get the best quality for their money. Scott is one of our top handyman technicians and we will pass along your feedback to him.

09/08/2015

Vivek S.

Mostly went fine. Scott arrived on time, and worked through most of what i wanted him to work on. He suggested I get the parts from the hardware store so that we could get done sooner (and I agreed). If he'd gone instead (and they don't charge for the time they are getting parts), he may have got what he wanted quicker but this way, he could work on some of the other projects while I got him his parts. Downside, was that our water was shut off for a considerable period of time while we got the leaky faucets fixed. One of the faucets started to leak again a few days later, and the door threshold had a part come loose. They came back to fix these promptly, and charged me only for the time/parts that were not related to the original fix. I am going to be using them again for my future needs.

Description of Work
Multiple items as we got our house ready for renting, including fixing 2 x faucet leaks fixing a garage door threshold repairing cracks on the wall fixing a hole in the garage ceiling from localized water damage

Category garage doors, handyman service

05/10/2015

David P.

Excellent work. Very pleased with workmanship. Professional service at a very reasonable price. I will use them for many other home repairs and upgrades. Happy I found a reasonably-priced professional, skilled handymen service.

Description of Work
Installed range hood.

Category handyman service

Thank you for your review [member name removed]. We love hearing feedback from customers. If there is anything we can do for you in the future, give us a call and we will be right over.

05/10/2015

David P.

Outlet looks and works great. Very pleased with price and quality of work. I have many more projects that I will hire them to complete. I highly recommend this handymen service.

Description of Work
Installed floor outlet in kitchen. Had existing conduit containing a cut, live wire.

Category electrician, handyman service

Elite Rooter

Luna Renovations LLC

House remodeling demolition,framing, drywall and paint We are a remodeling company that service residential and commercial clients, we have 18 years of experience working in framing, Drywall, Painting and all other services needed in any type of remodels, please call us for a free estimate. Our Clients satisfaction is our first priority since every job is customized to their needs. We cover with plastic all the extra areas we’re we work to guarantee Dust FREE Make the drywall patches Seamles.we take enough time to work to be up to quality the MATCHES the existing texture Before making the repair we very that the structure is well enough,so that it does not have drips damage or bad things if there any we let the client know and we repair them to provide a better service. Including planning equipment and material acquisition area preparation and protection set up and clean up CONTACT US TODAY! THANKS

Blue Fox Garage Doors LLC

Here at Blue Fox Garage Doors, we pride ourselves in quality installations and stellar customer service. The customer always comes first because without you, we wouldn’t exist. We offer high quality garage door repairs valley wide.

Offers by Blue Fox Garage Doors LLC on Angi

Arizona
    Arizona: Contractors

From your Honey-do-list to bigger repairs and upgrades. Moving in and out fixer list, maintaining the house and anything you need, Plumbing, electrical drywall. Full locksmith service, lockouts, rekey, new car keys. Garage door repair, new springs, openers, doors. Whatever type of handyman service you need, Response Crew can help.