Camelback Roofing

Arizona: Contractors
12/31/2022

8114 E Clarendon Ave

Scottsdale, AZ 85251

Honesty. Integrity. Reliability. Camelback Roofing is locally owned and operated in metro Phoenix and surrounding communities. We are noted for our exceptional roof installations, roofing repairs, and personal customer service. We are big on ventilation! Most roofing manufacturers will not warrant their products if the attic is not properly vented. Proper venting not only saves you money in heating and cooling bills, but it also plays a major role in prolonging the life of your roof. During our comprehensive roof inspection, we will give the best ventilation options for our clients. We offer honesty, integrity, great customer service and superior products to Phoenix and all surrounding communities. Camelback Roofing can deliver what clients want in a roofing company and more, that other roofing companies cannot, and that is personal attention....

roofing (9)interior painting (3)house painting (2)skylight installation (1)drywall (1)

08/12/2020

I got a lower quote so did not use them. The interactions I did have with them was great!

Description of Work
Roof sealing

Work Completed On 08/12/2020

05/10/2019

He returned everything the way it was. He secured all the belongings and all the materials on the porches and protected them during the monsoon season. He also protected the roof and furniture. He is a very hands on supervisor. He takes pride on what he is doing It was a job well done. This man was sent by God. He is a really good person.

Description of Work
He painted some parts of the inside of my home and the entire outside of my house and other constructions outside the yard that needed painting. He replaced my roof with a brand new roof. Replaced some skylights. He also did some sheet rock.

Category drywall,roofing,skylights,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 08/20/2015

05/10/2019

it went very well.

Description of Work
Roofing repair. Interior painting and exterior painting.

Category roofing,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 02/15/2019

05/09/2019

Wonderful. They did a great job. No complains.

Description of Work
New roof in my home and garage.

Work Completed On 03/15/2017

05/09/2019

It was excellent, everything that they said that they will going to do, they performed it, reasonable in price and very reliable.

Description of Work
They did a roof repair service.

Work Completed On 02/11/2019

05/09/2019

It was good and we are happy with the warranty that they provided and they fix the issue they were friendly and the price was reasonable

Description of Work
They replaced the roof

Work Completed On 01/20/2019

05/09/2019

They were good, I would recommend them to all and the price was reasonable.

Description of Work
They repaired my roof and did some interior works like painting and blasting.

Category roofing,interior painters

Work Completed On 05/09/2018

05/09/2019

It went good! They were on time, professional, price was reasonable and they have a good quality.

Description of Work
They replaced my roof.

Work Completed On 11/20/2018

07/14/2016

We had a significant hail storm in October of 2015, after which contractors started cold calling and stopping by my house. I decided to call my insurance company and they sent an adjuster to assess the damages. We had interior and some minor exterior repairs that needed to be fixed. I received a cold call from Atlas roofing and the gentleman on the phone was so kind that I decided to take a flyer and set up an appointment. A couple of days later the owner showed up promptly and assessed our roof and said that the damage was much more significant than our adjuster had put in her claim. So he got to work and ended up getting our homeowners insurance to cover all of the damage, which meant for us all new shingles, essentially a brand new roof! In January 2016 Atlas scheduled us for our roofing job. Our house is over 2600 sq ft plus a three car garage and they were able to complete the entire job in one day and we feel that they did a quality job. This was our 3rd roofing job we've had done (1st one in this home), and by far they were the quickest and most efficient. The owner Luke provided a large selection of shingles and helped us pick a roof that suited us. I would and have recommended this company to family and friends.

Description of Work
Roof, shingle replacement

Work Completed On 01/13/2016

Residential - Clay - Concrete tile - Asphalt shingles - Modified bitumen Commercial - Any job BIG or small Camelback Roofing can do it all Insurance Claims - Hail damage - Wind damage - Fire damage - Working with insurance adjusters

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing