Belsito Plumbing LLC

09/30/2022

7501 East Redfield Rd Bldg C

Scottsdale, AZ 85260

Full service plumbing

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

When you hire Belsito Plumbing for your residential or commercial plumbing needs, you can expect customized, First Class Service that goes above and beyond what you might have learned to expect from others. We pride ourselves on 100% customer satisfaction, and do our best to provide amazing service to every customer. We will make sure you are 100% satisfied; if you’re not, we would appreciate a chance to improve your experience....

4.3

3.9

4.4

4.4

plumbers (19)drain cleaning (5)septic tank service (5)home remodeling (4)drain pipe installation (2)water heaters (2)sewer cleaning (1)well & water pump repair (1)water softeners (1)excavating (2)

02/14/2022

Carolyn F.

I had used Belsito before , replaced two water heaters in my house, bill was almost $ 40,000 - yes that is correct! $40000! Also had them move a septic line to connect to another tank$30,000- this time it was a simple water heater for my guesthouse- $9000 ! I checked on the brand and it was priced more r then 50% less - mark up 60%!!!! I have discovered a couple of guys left??? Kenny who bid the job has a great line but he clearly doesn’t appreciate a good client! Do not use

Description of Work
A new water heater and water softener

Category excavators,plumbing

Work Completed On 02/13/2022

I am so sorry to hear that this was your experience and would appriciate the opportunity to speak with you further about this. There may be a misunderstanding. Please call the office at 480-425-9900 so we can discuss how we can make this right. Thank you for your feedback.

12/29/2021

Irina G.

Stay away from this company! Over the phone with Uriah, I was told that next day they will locate the septic tank and send excavator . I was suppose to pay $250/hr for digging and another $550 for pumping. Instead, they sent 2 guys that were manually digging for hours. Next day they did sent excavator. It took him 2 hrs to reach the tank. Locator spent 30 min.to pull the toilet and locate the tank. The bill was $2000 before even going into pumping expanse. When I expressed my outrage, Darren McNamara offered $450 credit. That was it…never heard from them again and never got the credit.

Description of Work
Septic tank location and pump

Category excavators,septic tank

Work Completed On 12/29/2021

Hello [Member Name Removed]. Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I'm sorry to hear that you were so unhappy with your experience and would like the opportunity to make it right. Please call me at 480-425-9900 so that we can discuss your concerns and come to a resolution.

09/10/2020

Mark W.

It was a little misleading about what they provided for excavation work as their idea of excavation is one man and a shovel vs. using more efficient equipment. It took them 4 hours to complete the job but they did come good on the work with me and made good on their pricing.

Description of Work
Septic tank is backed up.

Category septic tank

Work Completed On 08/26/2020

06/18/2020

Craig C.

Fantastic job, great staff, everyone was very professional especially Charles our service technician. We came into the office to find a leaking pipe and within 25 minutes of calling Belsito's we had the problem corrected. It was this quick response time that likely saved us a lot of money. We highly recommend Belsito's Plumbing.

Description of Work
Repaired Water Leak

Category plumbing,drain pipe

Work Completed On 06/18/2020

06/12/2020

Chris C.

My mom needed her septic tank emptied and another didn't work out for her. So I found Belsito, I explained the situation, and asked if they could do the job. Within two hours they were there at her house getting the job done efficiently, fairly, and professionally. They were very nice to my mom who is elderly. I didn't want her to be taken advantage of, and Belsito assured me they would handle everything. They did a perfect job at an affordable rate. We were very happy and would recommend Belsito highly. They have integrity and will do a good job for you, too. Thank you so much! Belsito had to dig a bit to find the tank, as it was deeper than the original plans had indicated.

Description of Work
Emptying septic tank

Category septic tank,drain pipe

Work Completed On 06/11/2020

[Member Name Removed]; It was a pleasure helping your Mom. Think of us if you ever need services again.

04/22/2020

Joshua P.

I had a previous company service my septic tank last month and was still having problems. Contacted the pervious company and no response. Immediately sought a new company and belsitio was the first to respond. Missed their call and called them back and they were just about to send me an email! That’s what I like, a company that wants business. Said they could squeeze me in around 3-4pm and arrived around 2:30pm. The guy that came was extremely professional and explained the process and gave recommendations. We’ll be contacting them again for any further service! Extremely happy with their service

Description of Work
Emptied Septic tank

Category septic tank

Work Completed On 04/21/2020

[Member Name Removed]: It was a pleasure to help you. We look forward to doing business with you again. Stay safe. Stay Healthy.

04/03/2020

Wendy G.

They have never let me down. I’ve been using them for over 7 years.

Description of Work
I have two restaurants. I use Belsito plumbing for both of them and for my home.

Category plumbing,water heater repair,water softeners,wells,sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 04/03/2020

04/03/2020

BettyRose N.

Belsito Plumbing has some of the best customer service in town! We have had them complete small projects like moving the location of a toilet to completely installing new rough in plumbing for a home addition. They have a great price with awesome customer service. I would recommend anyone needing new plumbing or even a small fix. They are the ones to call!

Description of Work
Several Plumbing projects; Move hot and cold water lines to new kitchen sink Move existing waste and venting to new location Install new gas line to range location Install new sink and faucet. Install dishwasher and garbage disposal Removed and replaced toilet in master bath

Category plumbing,home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/03/2020

Please enter what you would like the response to look like:[Member Name Removed] Thank you for this. Could you possibly get [Member Name Removed] to write one for us as well?

03/31/2020

Elizabeth K.

Belsito came to my home to clear a drain pipe in Sept 2019. They said the pipe could not be cleared and that I needed a "major" job costing tens of thousands of dollars (although they would never provide a quote for this work). Belsito demanded payment of $625 before they would leave my home, so I paid. I called a second plumber, who for another $625, cleared the drain pipe in one visit. It's been six months without any problem. Belsito has misrepresented on their website: they are not 100% satisfaction guaranteed; they are licensed in AZ; they are not registered with BBB; and they did not offer their 5% senior discount. I have been writing and phoning them for six months, without any satisfaction. They do not respond.

Description of Work
I needed a drain pipe cleared

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 09/09/2019

03/16/2019

Mark O.

I called to have someone come and give me an estimate on how much it would cost to relocate an existing roof drain to a new location. After looking at what needed to be done the tech said that they would work up an estimate and get it to me the next day for review. After 3 days I still had not gotten an estimate. When I called to ask where the estimate was it sounded like they had forgotten and promised to get it to me shortly. I haven't heard back from this person since. The next week I called to let this company know that, while I understand that they are busy, it was unacceptable that I was not given the same courtesy of a response as other clients who have bigger jobs and told them that I will not be doing business with them. They were referred to me by someone who said that this company was good at what they do. I will not be referring this company to anyone

Description of Work
Installation of a roof drain

Category plumbing

Work Completed On 03/04/2019

Septic Pumping, Plumbing, Air conditioning service, Drywell pumping, Oil traps pumping, Grease traps pumping, Backflow testing & repair

HVAC