Apple Plumbing Services

Founded 1985 • With Angi since August 2004

Family Owned in the Valley for over 25 years, Apple has only experienced quality technicians on staff. Offering full service residential and commercial plumbing, you can be certain that the work is going to be done right and in a timely manner. We are licensed, bonded, and insured for your piece of

plumbers (1131)water heaters (129)water softeners (33)drain cleaning (132)appliance repair (24)home remodeling (14)sewer cleaning (12)gas leak repair (10)small appliance repair (10)drain pipe installation (9)electrician (6)excavating (4)

04/13/2022

Edith D.

They did an excellent job. I've been using this company for five years now.

Description of Work
They installed water system for the whole condominium. They replace our shower. They fix gas. They remove licking gas area.

Work Completed On 04/13/2022

We are so grateful to have customers like you. Thank you for your review! Take care.

07/08/2021

diane K.

I have used Apple Plumbing for years, but over the past 2 months I have needed them more than ever. I arrived from a weekend trip to find that a pipe had burst and hot water was leaking into the house. Apple got out there the same day to fix the leak and mitigate the already extensive damage. A few days later a different pipe leaked in the same area of the house. Again Apple was out the same day to fix the leak. Two weeks later my water heater breaker kept flipping. My electrician could find nothing wrong with the breaker and told me to call a plumber. Of course I called Apple. They were out the same day and found that the lower heating element in the water heater was broken due to being overworked when the first pipe burst. Their description of the damage helped me get the cost of the repair back from the insurance company. I can't say enough about Apple Plumbing. I refer everyone I can to them.

Description of Work
Two leaking pipes needed to be fixed and a water heater element needed to be replaced.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Work Completed On 07/08/2021

Thank you so much for your awesome review. We are so glad to be able to help you with all your plumbing needs! Take care!

04/23/2021

Karen B.

Corrected somewhat easily! I was worried we would need much more!

Description of Work
Shower plumbing

Work Completed On 04/19/2021

So glad we were able to help! We look forward to working with you in the future. Take care!

04/06/2021

Jamie S.

Fantastic. smooth and reasonable. Will definitely hire Apple again.

Description of Work
Removing a hotwater mixer

Category water heater repair

Work Completed On 04/06/2021

Thank you for allowing us to service your plumbing needs. We look forward to working with you in the future! Take care.

12/02/2020

John K.

A different contractor was here and accidentally broke a pipe. Apple Plumbing was able to come to my house the same day and fixed the leak within an hour. Without them we would have had no water overnight. Thank you for the quick, professional service. We will definitely use you again and recommend you to friends.

Description of Work
Broken Pipe Repair

Work Completed On 12/02/2020

Review for Apple Plumbing Services - 6424 E GREENWAY PKWY, Scottsdale, AZ - 39060365

11/14/2020

John L.

This was a semi-emergency in that the water to the whole house has to be shut off to effect the repairs. Called Angie's List in the am and received the names of several A rated plumbers; called Apple as they were closest; techs arrived in the early afternoon and quickly repaired the leak. Outstanding service from both Angie's List and Apple Plumbing!

Description of Work
Repair pin hole lead in a copper pipe fitting for sprinkler system

Work Completed On 10/20/2020

10/13/2020

Barbara W.

Donald was excellent and very professional in completing the job requested. He listen well before injecting advise. That was very important to me.

Description of Work
Fix a water leak, behind the dishwasher. And could not shut water off under sink.

Work Completed On 10/08/2020

08/28/2020

Carol L.

We had a plumber sent out by Old Republic who turned out to be shady, to say the least. He told us part of the wall would have to be removed to make the repair. Apple had done an impressive job in the past so we had kept their card on our refrigerator. The Apple plumber did the job in 30 minutes, and the wall is still intact. There seem to be few plumbers who are competent and honest, and Apples is definitely one of them. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Replace laundry faucets.

Work Completed On 08/28/2020

07/15/2020

Anthony T.

Well removing the old faucet was more difficult then expected involving more time, but the plumber got it done. The price for the service was more then reasonable, especially since I called Apple Saturday morning & the job was done that afternoon.

Description of Work
Remove old Kitchen faucet & install new one

Work Completed On 07/11/2020

Review for Apple Plumbing Services - 6424 E GREENWAY PKWY, Scottsdale, AZ - 38719501

05/13/2020

DAVID W.

Found my water heater leaking at 5:30 PM last night. Called Apple and they sent a great plumber, Matt, to replace the water heater. The old water heater was under warranty. Matt spent time calling the water heater company and several distributors,s but the brand is no longer available in Phoenix. We decided to install a different brand. Matt expertly installed it without difficulty. He explained what I needed to do to take care of the new water heater. I will be using Matt for all my future plumbing needs.

Description of Work
replace leaking water heater

Category water heater repair

Work Completed On 05/12/2020

05/10/2020

Branham J.

amazing. excellent work and knowledgeable responsible workers.

Description of Work
install faucets

Work Completed On 05/10/2020

11/22/2019

Kuojen C.

My tenant said everything was fine.

Description of Work
installing food waste disposer in my tenant's kitchen sink.

Work Completed On 11/23/2019

11/21/2019

Lawrence K.

"Great quick and works well. Pleasant

Description of Work
Toilet replacement

Work Completed On 11/21/2019

11/09/2019

cheryl H.

Water input to water heater was leaking causing flowing water all over my garage. Called two handyman services who were booked for next 10 days. Handyman Next Door referred me to Apple Plumbing. Since my water had to be turned off they were able to fit me into their schedule the same day. Their basic service fee is $150 plus parts. While he was there I asked if he could fix another problem. It was an easy fix of a running toilet and he agreed. So happy to have discovered them.

Description of Work
Water heater leak and running toilet

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Work Completed On 11/07/2019

Review for Apple Plumbing Services - 6424 E GREENWAY PKWY, Scottsdale, AZ - 38224400

09/19/2019

Robert M.

excellent service. arrived on time, completed the job without any issues and the area was spotless when the work was finished. the technician was friendly and very professional.

Description of Work
kitchen faucet replaced

Work Completed On 09/19/2019

08/20/2019

Susan M.

Great!! Grant is a plumbing pro! He had the old unit out & new unit installed in no time! It works like a charm & I haven't had any problems with it since Grant installed it!

Description of Work
Installation of new garbage disposal

Work Completed On 02/20/2017

07/27/2019

Fay H.

The repair took less than an hour, and it was done in a efficient way. Gary was our tech, and he called when he was on the way. When the problem was diagnosed, he was transparent about the estimated cost. We have been using Apple Plumbing for couple times over the past two years, and the quality of the work is consistently great. Also, the front desk person who helped with scheduling was friendly.

Description of Work
Replace the rusted nipple for the hot water line of the water heater

Work Completed On 07/26/2019

06/24/2019

Victoria F.

Very well. The technician called and said he was on his way and arrived timely. He quickly diagnosed the problem and install the new bath sink trap. Everything was cleaned up and he did an excellent job. I recommend Apple Plumbing.

Description of Work
replace trap under sink in bathroom

Work Completed On 06/21/2019

03/29/2019

Andy P.

He was great. I am very happy with his top notch service. I will definitely recommend this plumber to my friends.

Description of Work
kitchen faucet replacement

Work Completed On 03/29/2019

03/07/2019

Kerry K.

Second time we've used Apple Plumbing and as usual they did a great job. Men are professional and helpful and the price is right.

Description of Work
burst pipe replaced

Category plumbing, drain pipe

Work Completed On 03/07/2019

01/19/2019

Jeremy G.

Was great from start to finish. The company was very responsive, the work was done promptly and appears to be high quality. Came right back out to fix a minor problem that arose after the work was completed. Left the house very clean. Assisted with insurance claim.

Description of Work
Repipe of hot water system

Work Completed On 01/11/2019

01/19/2019

Dee G.

Excellent. Joni was great on the phone. Tim is an excellent plumber. No nonsense. Knew exactly what to do and repaired it without any problem.

Description of Work
main water valve - irrigation shut off replaced

Work Completed On 01/17/2019

01/08/2019

Richard G.

very knowledgeable and very nice and good service.

Description of Work
gas leak repair

Category plumbing, gas leak repair