A drip irrigation system offers an efficient, eco-friendly method for watering your garden, but if you live in a colder climate, you must protect it from freezing temperatures. This step-by-step guide tells you how to winterize drip irrigation systems.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Pirtleville, AZ
There are 2 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Pirtleville
- Northland Plumbing & IrrigationGary was prompt in responding to our request and in scheduling a service call. He was very courteous and more importantly, quite talented in what he does. He was able to fix the leak efficiently. We will use Gary's services for all our plumbing needs. Extremely satisfied with the service provided by Gary
- D&L Sprinkler ServiceDennis was extremely nice and helpful. He showed up when he said he would. He fixed all of our leaks in our drip system. He replaced some old sprinkler heads in the lawn and made adjustments so that we weren't watering the sidewalk anymore! He set the timer for us and then showed us how to use it. He fixed a few landscape lights that were out. He cleaned our dirty fountain and replaced the pump that was old and didn't work right. He had everything in stock except the fountain pump, but he got one right away. All in all a good experience. I will have him come back again if we have other problems. I will recommend him to my friends and neighbors who also need a reliable sprinkler guy
- Sprinkler DoctorsIt went perfect. The service tech, Loren, was very helpful...showed me how to read the faded digits on the timer and I didn't have to replace it. And, he immediately found the problem with the zone that wasn't working and replaced the valve solenoid.
- Sprinkler DoctorsIt went very well. Jason arrived on time, quickly assessed my needs, and quoted a fair price for the repairs. It didn't take him long to get the job done and he left the work area in a tidy condition. I will most likely call on Sprinkler Doctors again.
- Amazing Scapes LLCRobert came to my house to measure, and give me an estimate of the project while he was there. He had samples of materials with him on the first visit. I interviewed 3 landscape companies, and he gave me the best price. I was impressed by his positive, and kind demeanor. Robert was able to begin my project within 2 weeks. He showed up with the crew the first day, and his "Dad" came to check on the progress a few days later. Robert called me to "check in" twice, and responded to e-mails the same day when I had questions. The project took 1 week plus a few additional hours while the crew worked on perfecting the arch of the kiva. The crew was here on time every day. They were friendly, and cleaned up at the end of each day. Ivan, the crew chief, checked with me several times during the construction of the kiva to make certain it was as I imagined it would look. They did do an Amazing job! The fireplace is beautiful, and these guys worked on it until it was as perfect. They checked, and rechecked placement, level, design, etc. Robert came by as soon as the project was completed for a final walk thru of the project. I can not emphasize enough how pleasant it was to work with this entire crew, and what a beautiful job they produced to make our back yard the oasis we wanted. We plan to have Robert work on future projects
- Gary Cole PlumbingHe is very nice to work with and has a very professional demeanor. Also has a great reputation throughout town.
- Bob's Tree & LandscapeI was very pleased with their service. Robert gave us a prompt and fair estimate and the work was done efficiently with excellent clean-up afterwards. I would definitely use them again!
- MORNING DEW LANDSCAPING INCThey winterize and dewinterize my home every year, and they do a great job. They are very dependable, and they came out to fix my irrigation system very promptly. They are really a top notch company.
- Warner's Nursery & Landscape Co.I cannot speak more highly about them. They are absolutely great! They are the biggest and the best in the area. They are very reliable!
- Bob's Tree & LandscapeThe project started and finished on schedule and the people involved were all very professional. I will use them for my next job.
Irrigation Systems Installers in Pirtleville
- Business Description:Interior Trends Remodel & Design provides clients with premier full-service design and construction of kitchens, bathrooms, home offices, additions and all residential building needs. In providing these turnkey services, Interior Trends combines the talents of a licensed general contractor and a professional interior designer to cover all your needs under one roof.Recent Review:After meeting with Kathy Nieto, we really hit it off. She offered ideas, adopted our ideas, and is great to work with. It was a real collaborative effort. When minor issues came up during the project, they were listened to and corrected. The team is incredibly responsive. In terms of budget, we did not want contractor grade, we wanted solid high/mid-range specifications. We made significant changes to our budget, primarily due to changes that we requested as we went, but even with adjustments along the way, we felt it was worth it. You get what you pay for! Nick and the field staff were fabulous. Their craftsmanship shows, they really pay attention to detail and have a great deal of pride in their work. The results exceeded our expectations! They listened extremely well and couldn’t be more helpful and so easy to work with. We highly recommend Interior Trends Remodel & Design and will certainly go back to them for future projectsArt P.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:landscaping and masonry seviceRecent Review:Mario and his crew were very hard working, punctual, professional, and attentive to detail. They had to first remove the old concrete and rebar, spread sand evenly, install the pavers, and put sand in the cracks. Everything looked beautiful when they finished and they cleaned up the area very well. Mario is a very skilled craftsman who oversees the work and also does some of it himself. He has taught his crew how to do the work and requires the same dedication and professionalism from them that he models. He will show you pictures of completed jobs and help you choose the best colors for your house. You will not be disappointedBarbara C.
- Business Description:CDC Pool Remodeling Specialists was born in 1990 when Roger and Chris teamed up to solve a problem they saw in the Arizona pool market. We’re different than most pool contractors you’ll see: We use our own interior pool surface, tile and plumbing crews. Many contractors sub this work out. We don’t. Because pool remodeling is different than new pool construction (the main business of most of the pool companies you’ll talk to). Pool remodeling is full of surprises. There are dozens of thin..Recent Review:This company is doing work for my neighbor. The six crew members started using jackhammers and air hammers at 7:30 AM on a Saturday! City ordinance says no work can be started before 8:00 AM. The noise has been deafening, and the dust floating over into my yard is unbelievable. My yard and pool now have a coat of dust I have to deal with. I am sure that the noise ordinance is not within code...I have it all on tape if you are interested. On the side of their truck it says that CDC Pools is associated with Leslies Pool Supply. I will never do business with CDC, and will not continue to do business with Leslies anymore! This company did not take the neighborhood into consideration what so ever. They coud have done the same work Monday morning at 8 while everyone was at school and workDoug B.
- Business Description:Landscape, Hardscape
- Business Description:We specialize in trimming, pruning, sculpting, removals, weed control. We haul away anything we remove in our trailer and excel to give your home the curb appeal it deserves!
- Business Description:Arizonas Best-Way Services (AZBWS) is owned and operated by Pedro Olague. AZBWS provides general services and is able to utilize various equiopment and labor to accomodate projects. We are licensed & insured in The City of Winslow & Yuma AZ. We are a very small minority owned business registered with the State of AZ Procurement and the Federal CCR. We are able to do small jobs as well as contract work
- Business Description:Billing / payments - are discussed with customer, generally payment it made by check from the customer.
- Business Description:If you are looking for a company that is honest and dependable, you've found the right one! We work hard every day to do the best we can to meet our clients' needs! We strive for excellent customer service and excellent work from our crews. We believe in Quality from the Ground UpRecent Review:I did contact them via Angie's List. The gentleman finally came out about a month or so later after I found them and initially contacted them over Angie's List, I guess my request for a consult got lost. He was very professional. They sent someone out to do a price quote and the price they quoted me was basically $450 for a month or for a year to keep the lawn maintained and stuff like that. Keep the weeds controlled, the whole bit. I know the amount discussed was $450 but I can't remember if that was monthly, quarterly, semiannually, or annually. The estimate was free, I paid nothing for the estimate, they did not charge for the estimate. The gentleman came out and he asked me what I wanted specifically what my landscaping needs were. I said this is what I need basically someone to do lawn maintenance and we discussed back and fourth what they provided, what they didn't do or what additional services they could provide if necessary or I requested them That was discussed I was given a written estimate that was good for I think 3 months at the time but I Can't remember if the quote given to me at that price was as I said, for a month, or quarterly. I'm living on like a quarter of an acre lot. They were the only one that was local to me that I contacted. The price based on the fact that they don't have any competitors around here locally I would have to say B. Based on the estimate I would say a solid B for quality without any competition I haven't much experiencer to compare them to anybody else.Jared R.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated business who opened its doors in 2014 with the main goal of providing excellent customer service and affordable maintenance plans to every homeowner. Today, this goal stands true. We offer some of the best weekly, by-weekly, monthly and quarterly maintenance plans in the landscaping market. Plans include cleaning of property, all caring of vegetation and occasional herbicide/pre-emergent treatments. We accept all major credit cards, checks, and cash payme..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
When shopping for a sprinkler, deciding on the proper sprinkler head for your lawn can maximize your results. Knowing what sprinkler head is best for you will set up your yard for success. Discover what sprinkler will work best for your lawn.
Find lawn irrigation services in
- Miracle Valley
- Sierra Vista
- Fort Huachuca
- Huachuca City
- Saint David
- Cotton City
- Corona De Tucson
- Rio Rico
lawn irrigation services in Pirtleville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- CDC Pools Inc2364 S Airport Blvd
- CDC Pools Inc
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Grasshopper Landscaping698 N. Gonzales Blvd.
Huachuca City, Arizona
- Grasshopper Landscaping
- Interior Trends Remodel & Design LLC3227 N Palo Verde Ave
- Interior Trends Remodel & Design LLC
- Landscaping by J&E6503 E Garden Stone Dr
- Landscaping by J&E
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- Matthew Horwich LLC
- National Property Inspections42563 W Sunland Dr
- National Property Inspections
- SoCo Landscape Maintenance 4675 S Harrison Rd
- SoCo Landscape Maintenance