When doors refuse to open, close, or lock properly, going about your day can become a real headache. How much can you expect door repairs to cost? From small DIY fixes to major replacements, we've broken down everything you need to know.
Get matched with top door installers in Payson, AZ
There are 9 highly-rated local door installers.
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Payson
- Schwarder Construction LLCThey were on tine and did a great job i will definitely hire them again if i need work done. Very professional im glad i found this company.
- HD Adjusting & Construction Inc.Supervisor came to house to with an insurance adjuster. She pointed out damage that helped properly assess the amount of work that needed to be done. Roof work was done timely and professionally. They did so good that I continued to hire them to do work on the house including when I sold a house. They did a list of work that the buyer wanted done
- Dwell Well Remodeling LLCIt's the best experience I've had hiring a contractor. I'm 72 and have done many remodels before but never one this big. My wife and I moved out of the house for 3 months to give contractors open access to the whole house and we moved all our belongings into storage. They gutted the kitchen, two bathrooms, laundry and removed 4 walls to create a great room. We repainted the whole interior, tiled the entire floor - 2400 sq ft and replaced many doors and windows. Most of the house was rewired and replumbed to accommodate new appliances, fixtures and configurations. During the 3 months we visited the house several times a week and found contractors working on it every time! And this was during a severe labor crunch in the construction and remodeling industries. Greg van Damm was the key for us. He required all design and remodeling decisions to be made before hand - down to the colors, textures, fixtures and all details. He and Lisa, his designer, guided us through the process. They helped us with concept development to figuring out where to go for the materials and other guidance. When we were done, he got detailed bids for all the subcontractors so that the construction phase could proceed smoothly. And it did! Greg was frequently on site to supervise the work and had his own people do some of it. If there were any issues with subs, (there were only a few) he handled them as our advocate. It came in on time and on budget. Greg even did followup until all of the punch list items were finished. Wow
- Desert King Windows Co IncThey did a really good job. They were very courteous and professional. I would use them again and I would highly recommend them.
- Dreamstyle Remodeling of Southern ArizonaCharles, Brandon, and Scott did and outstanding and very quick job. Clean up was great and super friendly guys. Highly recommend!!
- A1 Windows & DoorsI would recommend them to anyone. They were timely, professional, and very conscientious of how they treated the interior and exterior of the house. They did what they said, and there were no excuses. The gentleman who put our door in was the most detail oriented perfectionist, and he went way above and beyond what was necessary
- Envision Painting & Roof CoatingsOmar DeSantiago and assistant arrived 15 minutes early, waited patiently until the appointed time and rang the doorbell. They very effectively removed the old hardware, masked extensively to prevent damage around, and went about removing the old sealer and stain. Three hours later the job was completed very much to my satisfaction. MOST REMARKABLY, throughout the whole process I was working within earshot and never heard a single profanity from either of them. We love the job they did for us
- Schwarder Construction LLCThe guys, Mario and Adrian finished on time, were professional, courteous snd did a really great job. Aaron the boss guy was very thorough when explaining things, professional and patient. Great team! Would hire them again. Highly recommend them!!
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of CincinnatiThe sales men was very through in his explanation of the value and the performance of the windows. The installed were excellent. Job was completed in one day. They cleaned up after then selves.
- Original Triad Door Co IncOriginal Triad Door Co Inc's service turned out good. The hinges didn't make any sound. We were satisfied. They fixed all the squeakiness and all the sound they had. The door was making squeaking noises and after all those replaced with hinge that they brought, everything was fixed; no more sound.
Door Installers in Payson
- Business Description:Family owned and operated, huge selection of products, highly experienced team, lower overhead for better pricing, professional service and installation, no interest financing available, free in-home estimates (no high pressure sales), cash back for old doors and windows. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org Phoenix: 480-867-6047 Tucson: 520-447-3603 SUMMER SAVINGS $200 OFF each window $500 OFF all entry doors No interest until 2023 Offer ends 8/3Recent Review:From the initial visit to the installation, all the representatives of the Arizona Door Store were prompt, professional and conscientious. The installers, Derek and James, were polite and obviously took pride in doing their job well. They answered my questions, cleaned up both inside and outside, and made sure I was happy before they left. I was very happy with the resultsSUE L.
- Business Description:Schwarder Construction is a general contracting company with a highly skilled team of management, craftsmen and sub contractors. Our team of professionals will meet all your needs from planning, renovations and building new residential and commercial buildings. We know how important it is to stay within the budget, provide quality work in a timely mannerRecent Review:Exceptionally Professional. Was an exceptional "conductor" in the process between sub contractors during the process. Master Bathroom addition (96sq ft) turned out to be the showcase of our home. Took our ideas and suggestions and made it a personal masterpiece. Thanks to Aaron SchwarderDebbie / Michael J.
- Business Description:Custom and hand crafted remodeling and designing.Recent Review:The people of Tintas Granite were simply amazing. Everyone that I met were super professional. They took a lot of time explaining some of our options and helped us decide. The results are outstanding and we are very happy with the job. A test for this company came at the end of the job and they passed with flying colors. I gave them all A's because they deserve it. The workers that came to our house were on time, very professional, and cleaned up before they left. Bill, the owner, is one of the nicest people I know. His office is very welcoming with lots of smilesJim S.
- Business Description:Protecting homes and businesses since 1950, Guardian Protection is one of the nation's largest and most highly regarded security companies. We provide smart technology, 24/7 professional monitoring, and peace of mind to hundreds of thousands of customers. Our products are installed by experts, monitored by real people, and truly make a difference. We do what we do because of one simple truth: life is better when it's safeRecent Review:Nobody has contacted me thru your services (Angies List), You are not a reliable source to find a service. Please remove me from Angies list and cease all contactvan s.
- Business Description:Additional service area: mobile servicing all of Chochise country.Recent Review:Sierra Vista Glass is the best! They really helped me out with a mirror I needed and gave me top notch excellent customer service. They truly went above and beyond. They were extremely friendly and helpful. They are now definitely our go-to place for all our glass related needs and we will highly recommend them to everyone we know. Thank you SV Glass! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐Jennifer M.
- Business Description:All-around Handyman - Direct Number 480-442-3526. We don't do it all, but what we do...we take pride in. The owner is naturally detail oriented which works well when it comes to how we complete work for our customers. We've been doing this on and off since 1980, but now full-time since 2005. We have no employees but have some retired tradesmen that help when the job calls for more than just one body. NOTE: When trying to contact us by phone please keep in mind that we're frequently out of p..Recent Review:Working with Fix it with Flannery was fantastic! Very professional, fast turn around time and reasonable pricing. They provided solutions that others were not able to help us with. I'll definitely be calling them againHeidi M.
- Business Description:Independently owned & operated. Additional DBAs - Glass Doctor, SADA Corp.Recent Review:This was the only lead given and they are in a different state (Utah) about 325 miles and an 8 hour ride from my zip code of 86325 in Arizona. This is not any fault of the contractor so I rated them an "A"James H.
- Business Description:Don't be fooled by cheaply advertised windows that quickly inflate in price for add-on's that are normally included. Our all inclusive pricing has no surprise fees, and includes everything to complete your job. Brighten up your home with energy efficient vinyl windows and patio doors. With so many choices, you’ll have no problem finding the right window or door for your homeRecent Review:Going on 5 days. Waiting on one window being installed. Some caulking done but badly because there are gaps. Some Windows don't even have caulking. The Windows I order were not the Windows installed. One Windows was obviously to small to they tried to spay foam it in but left finger size holes. My back sliding glass door does not lock. I have called 4 times and still nothing. By ignoring me, it's obvious they don't want to fix my window issues. I'm not happy and I will never recommendAmanda N.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:We are an up and coming Home Remodeling company specializing in HVAC, Replacement Windows, Baths, and so much more. I welcome you to send an email or give us a call anytime. We are very flexible with scheduling and have installers and salesman with over 25 years of experiencingRecent Review:We had accidentally broken a window while doing some remodeling in our kitchen and called RemodAz and a couple other window companies for competitive bids. We ended up signing a contract in October 2020 as we were told by the sales guy they would only take 6-8 weeks to get the job done, and they could do it faster than the others, because if we order now he can get the windows in as part of a large order for a local builder. At the end of December – with no communication other than me constantly inquiring where my windows are, they said they are having sourcing issues due to covid and could not give me an update, but could get me more information the next week after a call with the manufacturer, which I still didn’t get a call and was told it was my fault for not understanding that “next week” isn’t “next week” – it was the week after next week. Since we were adding a large sliding door and we had tile removed, we could not finish flooring until the door was in, so we had to keep deferring that install because we couldn’t get RemodAz to commit. Finally, towards the end of January they were out to install and man what a mess that was. Replacing 5 windows in the kitchen with two side windows and a plate glass window; replacing a window and a sliding glass door with a double slider; and then two windows in the front of the house. All with all aluminum frames, new windows and doors which is great because this matches the rest of the house. The door installation required a new header and some wire re-routing, and they wanted to just tie new wires with the old in the wall cavity which is not legal. I made them put a junction box in and I don’t think the way they crammed 8 wires into a double gang box was legal either but oh well. The new header goes in, and the opening is incorrectly sized for the door and it’s also sticking out a full inch on the left side into the room. 1 inch past the interior drywall and it’s clearly at an angle. They called a drywall guy out to patch the walls and he just laughed and left. They end up shaving the header down and just crumpled up some insulation and stuffed it in holes vs actually putting it into the wall cavity completely. I ended up redoing the insulation myself, oh and also had to supply the insulation and most of the wood myself along with quite a few tools. They ended up having an electrician come out to wire the new switches, and this was before the drywall went on, so the next set of drywall crew cuts new drywall around the switches (not the box) which made a 1/2 inch gap around the box. When I went to install the faceplate, it was impossible. I had to cut the drywall out from around the switch and redo it properly as well. They spent about 5 days out here to install 5 windows and 1 door. The fit and finish on the aluminum is really bad. There are paint issues and gaps in the frame, and the windows and slider are really hard to operate. I checked for plumb and the slider and a couple of windows are tweaked which, well, makes them really hard to open and close. They also broke one of the windows while installing it and told me they ordered a replacement at the same time. This is the replacement of the window that I broke - causing the whole window replacement thing to happen in the first place. Then nothing from them for about a month. They finally coordinated to have someone from the manufacturer come out who also confirmed that the windows were incorrectly installed and out of plumb – but he sprayed some silicone and called it good (which really didn’t help). He did nothing with the broken glass or the sliding door which has major paint defects and is poorly built and installed. Then nothing again until May. That’s when the fun really started. I get a call from Anna saying the manufacturer no longer sells aluminum frames (5 months AFTER the replacement window was “ordered”) and asked me if they could just replace the defective windows with vinyl, which I said if that were the case, they would need to replace all the windows with vinyl, so it wasn’t a mismatch in the same room at least. She didn’t say anything other than she was just the messenger, to which I told her I would like to talk to someone who can actually make decisions and speak for what the company is doing. We are dealing with fair amount of money in windows here, so I expect good quality and consistency, not windows and door that mismatched and hard to open. Then nothing again for another month. I finally got a text on the 10th letting me know Tammy was coming out with the glass guy, and it was confirmed between 10-1 on the 16th of June. June 16th comes and goes. No one comes out - and we are home all day, so this wasn’t a missed connection. This was no call no show from them. Well, fast forward to today (June 22nd). I get another text from Anna threatening to take me to court over not being able to complete the work. This is 9 MONTHS after I chose them, after they said they ordered the defective windows to replace the junk they installed, coming back 6 months afterwards saying they can’t get them anymore, saying they will come out with the guy from the glass company and then not show up. At this point I haven’t been able to finish inside around the broken windows and I would like to finish putting my house back together - I can’t keep waiting for the messenger to figure out the next delay tactic and am being forced to find another company to fix their mistakes. I reiterated to the threatening text that I need someone who can actually make decisions to contact me (now via text ONLY since everything will have to be in writing going forward). It’s been 5 hours and still nothing – maybe I can provide an update here in another month? If you chose this company – this is what you will get. Crappy service, horrible product and threats. And the window that started this all, even having been replaced, IS STILL BROKEN! Good luckJerry K.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
Keeping you and your home protected with fortified exterior doors doesn’t always mean replacing your door entirely. This guide will give you a few ways to strengthen your door and frame and make it resistant to forced entry.
This guide explores the various factors that affect the cost of installing an interior door, including size, material, and type. Learn more about the cost of installing doors inside your home.
Find door installers in
- Star Valley
- Tonto Basin
- Happy Jack
- Camp Verde
- Lake Montezuma
- Rio Verde
- Fort Mcdowell
- Cave Creek
- Spring Valley
- Cordes Lakes
- Fountain Hills
- Black Canyon City
door installers in Payson
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Master Mover LLC3020 W Las Palmaritas Dr
- All Custom ExteriorsPO Box 933
- All Services Building Construction2217 East Cedar Ave.
- Ancient Stone by Vasilios1210 E Northern Ave
- Arison Construction LLC438 E Blacklidge Dr
- Artistic Alloys & Design7145 E Earll Dr Ste 106 106
- A Master Mover LLC
- Eric's Custom Doors948 E Broadway Rd
- Eric's Custom Doors
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Imperial Windows & Sunscreens130 W Hampton Ave Ste 16
- Imperial Windows & Sunscreens
- M3 Remodeling LLC2465 E Hopi Ave
- M3 Remodeling LLC
- Schwarder Construction LLC751 E Aspen St
- Sierra Remodeling and Home Builders Inc1840 S Hwy 92
Sierra Vista, Arizona
- Sierra Vista Clean2359 E Fry Blvd
Sierra Vista, Arizona
- Sierra Vista Glass Inc3827 S Highway 92
Sierra Vista, Arizona
- Signature Custom Door & Window InstallPO Box 2141
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- SMC CONSTRUCTION1951 Commerce Center Cir Ste B
- SW Sun Control816 E. Evans Blvd
- Schwarder Construction LLC
- WINDO THERMPO Box 405
Hoosick Falls, New York
- WINDO THERM