Brick houses were the standard of the 19th and 20th centuries, and they’re looking to make a comeback. Using this guide, you’ll get a better understanding of the benefits of owning a modern brick home. Find out if a brick exterior is right for you.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Overgaard, AZ
There are 0 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Overgaard
- Casa Oro Builders LLCTony Orozco found all of the cracks in the mortar and in the bricks. All were sealed. Then, the entire house was sealed. We were very pleased with the work and would highly recommend him and the company.
- JSL Landscape LLCIt went great! John listens to what you like and don't like. He then comes up with a plan, listening to your comments, and tweaking as necessary. He has a great eye for design, and easy to work with.
- IRAJ & Co LLCExcellent! This job was completed on time and as bid. The company owner participates on site as well as supervises/guiding others to a first class result. As you can see by the work item descriptions I needed a scope of work that covered a broad base of expertise (wood work both fine and rough construction, masonry, varied surface finishes all matching, special jacks, custom hardware, even welding, and I wanted as few contractors as possible. Simply put, I needed someone with skills in multiple disciplines. That I gave "price" a B-grade isn't reflective of any deficiency in the contractor or his work, to the contrary it's a reflection that he won't use short-cuts, low-cost materials or methods. So, the relative negative implied by the B grade is "a higher cost" than some and there's no place for that input other than the price column and here in the comments. With Iraj there's a high standard and it requires the best in materials and practices. Therefore the implied negative is surpassed by an exceptional "positive" in the results category. By applying a B grade I'm saying Iraj's quality practices for excellence may come with a higher price tag. Said another way I would fully expect his bid to be higher if you collect multiple bids, but when you inquire into the details comparing proposed solutions you will know what the difference is that you are paying for. Reflective of that, none of my other bidders had the same confidence in their own work as manifest in their warranty; every one of them would only warranty their work for half (or less) the time period Iraj considered normal. Why they weren't matching his warranty says a lot about them, their plans, and the difference between Iraj's proposal and theirs. In summary I am confident you can find someone to under-bid because most others will consider shortcuts and lower quality materials at the onset as well as when the work is being performed. You get what you pay for, which on low bidders, can be a roll of the dice outcome. If you want a quality job then you shouldn't mind paying the bill of fare. Like they used to say "a fair day's work for a fair day's pay." Getting it done right the first time, with all the correct (to building codes and more) materials, undercoats, best solutions and methods accompanied by a stand-up warranty is worth not selecting the lowest bid read less
- JSL Landscape LLCJSL Landscape has done several other homes in our neighborhood and we, together with our other neighbors, have been thrilled with the results. In the case of our two projects, both the BBQ Island and more recently the patios redesign, the work was completed in a timely and efficient manner and within the terms of the contracted proposals. Our most recent patios redesign involved tearing up old pavers and breaking up an old cement patio underneath, before the new layout could be completed. This was a major job that was largely completed within a couple of weeks. JSL Landcape provides very detailed, thoughtful and professional proposals that include detailed design drawings. John Leslie himself is a very creative and capable landscape designer who in our experience exercises excellent judgement. He had a very good knowledge of plants and plant usage, paver design and overall hardscape/softscape rations and transitions. JSL is a pleasure to work with and John goes out of his way to understand the wishes and tastes of his clients. He also steers people away from ideas he knows they will not like, once he understand a clients goals. After working with him we are at a point of confidence where we have often told John to use his own judgement when certain specific questions have risen that we did not have specific answers for. We unconditionally recommend JSL Landscape read less
- Ortiz Stone MasonryThe owner and crew of 4 were awesome. They did a wonderful job and as a perfectionist I was thoroughly impressed. They were professional, efficient, prompt and very careful with existing landscaping and irrigation. I cannot say enough wonderful things about them. I would highly recommend them.
- ALL ABOUT FENCINGThe local (flagstaff, AZ) representative gave me only one exemplar of his work in a town a hundred miles from Flagstaff (50 miles from the work site). When I called the homeowner he was less than enthusiastic about someone coming to his home to see his wrought iron fence. I subsequently contacted the company directly and the sales representative gave no other addresses, so I told him to e-mail me close up pictures of other projects. That was the last I heard from them. If Home Depot had not made the initial pitch for this company I would never has spent so much time getting the run around. I have contracted with a local (Flagstaff) company and expect to have my fence up soon read less
Masonry Contractors in Overgaard
- Business Description:landscaping and masonry seviceRecent Review:Mario and his crew were very hard working, punctual, professional, and attentive to detail. They had to first remove the old concrete and rebar, spread sand evenly, install the pavers, and put sand in the cracks. Everything looked beautiful when they finished and they cleaned up the area very well. Mario is a very skilled craftsman who oversees the work and also does some of it himself. He has taught his crew how to do the work and requires the same dedication and professionalism from them that he models. He will show you pictures of completed jobs and help you choose the best colors for your house. You will not be disappointed read lessBarbara C.
- Business Description:SERVICE AREA, 30 MILE RADIUS OF CITY. SOME EXCEPTIONS MAY BE MADE.Recent Review:After having legitimate experience with this company in Tucson, I would NEVER recommend this pool company. Make sure to also look at their other profile for this company on Yelp. It's a double listing. They get 1 star only because I can not give them zero stars. I strongly suggest contacting the Registrar of Contractors to see how many claims they have had and have active against them - not meeting minimal industry standards- in their short time in business since 2017 when Premier first started doing business as BOA Vista Pools & Spas. Our pool broke ground April 2018. Stephens inexperience and lack of professionalism has plagued this project from day 1. He has exhibited poor construction, poor follow through, poor communication, and just bottom line- not delivered what we were promised it paid for. We still have not officially- as of Feb 2021- we still have not officially taken ownership of our pool because Stephen fails to complete a properly working and functional pool. We had to bring in the register of contractors because he took part of our money and then abandoned our job site. we were awarded 17 line items of things he has failed to deliver or meet minimum standards of satisfactory product. He even after that - made many promises he does not keep. I welcome anyone considering using this pool company to feel free to contact me. I'm sure after talking, you will have all the information you need to find a different pool company. So many reputable pool companies with a long history of satisfied customers. This is not one of them. Wish we had done more research. We initially went with this company because they said they went above and beyond for their customers. They touted how they did everything above what all the rest are doing. All lies. We were bamboozled. Almost 3 years and we have not officially taken ownership of our pool, our pool has never been functional and operating as it's supposed to, riddled with so many problems, leaks, poor design leading to poor function, if it even works at all (our fire pot has never worked for more than a few weeks). they they can't keep any of its employees because their lack of regard for quality and service puts employees on the front lines of having to lie to customers! Stephen is not professional, doesn't do what he says, makes promises he never plans to keep and has proven to have zero ethics when it comes to maintaining good business relationships read lessChristy W.
- Business Description:Synthetic grass and putting greens, http://Www.accentgrassandgreens.comRecent Review:The grass installation went in perfectly and on time. They fit us in within 2 weeks for the grass. The only minor trouble we had was with getting the pavers installed in a timely manner. The person who is in charge of providing estimates and setting up the grass installation is different from the person who does the pavers. It took a few texts and calls to get that scheduled. Overall, I would recommend the company and we are pleased at how our backyard turned out read lessKelly E.
- Business Description:Ancient Stone® is more economical and durable with greater design flexibility than natural stone. Proudly made in the USA, Ancient Stone® is locally produced in Phoenix, Arizona and shipped worldwide. Ancient Stone® will turn your home or business into a distinct and dramatic expression of classic elegance. Traditionally, cut stone has been synonymous with strength and security. Architecturally, Ancient Stone® has blended these virtues into a variety of cast stone products to represent the be.. read less
- Business Description:ConstructionRecent Review:Fred and John are consummate professionals! <br /> Timely bid response and follow-up. <br /> Excellent communications throughout the entire project and solid work ethic with impeccable integrity. <br />Daymond H.
- Business Description:Since 2001 INTEGRITY is the cornerstone of Levelup Enterprises. With literally 100's of satisfied customers, our team of professionals takes care of our friends / clients.Recent Review:unknownLaura D.
- Business Description:Butler Developments, LLC - LEADING THE WAY IN QUALITY CONSTRUCTION. Specializing in Custom Home Building and Commercial Services; new builds, renovations to existing buildings, remodeling all aspects of buildings, painting, roofing, concrete, etc... No job is too small or too big for Team Butler! We are a locally owned and operated company with highly trained professionals read lessRecent Review:unknownMark O.
- Business Description:Amon Builders, Inc. was established in 1989 as a General Building Contractor, holding licenses in both B-01 commercial and residential building. Mike has been in construction for over 40 years, and doing business in Payson and the surrounding areas (Show Low, Pinetop, Snowflake, Holbrook) for the last 25 years. We offer competitive pricing while maintaining quality workmanship with state-of-the-art equipment and technique read lessRecent Review:They were extremely punctual and professional for our first meeting. It seemed positive and we were looking forward to them providing us a bid and then conducting the work. However, we only received one follow-up email asking for more information and then never heard from them again. I have sent several emails and left several messages on their answering machine with no reply. We are now utilizing a different contractor to do the work. <br / read lessMark S.
- Business Description:Commercial only
- Business Description:Northern Arizona Restoration is a full service restoration company. We can do anything from fire damage restoration to house remodeling. We are the one stop shop in Northern Arizona for any of your housing needs read lessRecent Review:The Northern Arizona Restoration team was incredibly prompt, providing an on-site assessment within 24 hours, with team members starting the restoration work within just a few hours of the initial assessment. Various team members returned over the next several days, completing different tasks, with the entire process being wrapped up within a week of the incident. In the end, if you didn't know what and where it had happened, you wouldn't be able to point out where the restoration took place. <br / read lessChris L.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Paver maintenance may not be top of mind when you’re outside enjoying your patio or driveway. But if you want to keep your outdoor space looking fresh and updated, you should follow our tips and learn how to maintain your pavers.
The cost of brick siding and veneers can depend on several factors, including the thickness of the brick and whether you choose to use real brick or manufactured stone. The average cost to install brick siding for a 2,500 square foot home is about $18,000
Find masonry contractors in
- Show Low
- White Mountain Lake
- Tonto Basin
- Joseph City
- Star Valley
- Happy Jack
- Tolani Lakes
- Saint Johns
masonry contractors in Overgaard
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Fiske & Sons IncP.O. Box 350
- Fiske & Sons Inc
- Ideal Building Solutions, LLC5431 N. Oracle Road #191
- Ideal Building Solutions, LLC
- Northern Arizona Restoration2026 N 3rd St
- Northern Arizona Restoration
- PREMIER POOLS AND SPAS3901 N ORACLE RD
- PREMIER POOLS AND SPAS
- Whittier Consultants LLC8412 Rainbow Dr
Show Low, Arizona
- Whittier Consultants LLC