It’s time for a new garage door, but between styles, types, and width, you might be a little lost. Using this guide, you’ll understand how garage door installation costs will vary based on several factors, like materials, labor, and how it opens.
Get matched with top garage door companies in Overgaard, AZ
There are 2 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Overgaard
- AAA Overhead Door LLCGarage door spring broke in the morning and these guys were at my house within a couple hours and had the door up and running in another hour or so. Very fair price and fast service. What else can you ask for?
- Yoel's affordable garage doorsHe was very professional. What I thought was really cool he gave me preventative tips, when most people just want to keep coming back!!
- Overhead Door Company of Tucson and Southern AZWent very well. I appreciated Brandon and his work that he performed for me on April 2nd. He was very helpful with my questions and showed me things I can do to extend the life of my opener, springs, etc. I had him adjust spring tension, replace my door seals and add rat guards. The price was right. Felt like I received my money's worth
- AZ GARAGE DOORS-N-MORE INCIt went very well. Initially they thought they couldn't squeeze us into their schedule, but they did. The receptionist (co-owner) asked me to message her a picture of the springs and told me how much they would charge for parts and installation. I got another estimate, which was almost twice as high. ($95 service charge from Prescott) The installer was very professional and finished the work quickly
- AZ GARAGE DOORS-N-MORE INCCalled on Thursday afternoon, repairman said earliest he could fix was Friday (next day) and could be at my home between 8:30 and 9:00. gave me estimate over the phone for broken springs. He showed up on time, diagnosed and reapired door (not a broken spring), realigned the door and installed new rollers (old ones were worn out). 30 day warranty on labor if door needed any further work. Excellent and timely repair. Very courteous. Probably around an hour or so to fix. Cost less than the estimate
- AAA Overhead Door LLCHe drove 60 miles and got there the same day when I couldn't get anyone closer to come for a couple of days. We were leaving on a trip and couldn't get the door open.
- AAA Overhead Door LLCGil, the company owner, was amazing. He completely resolved the operational issues in less than an hour. Actually, enhanced the operation of the door and added necessary weatherstripping at the base of the door. The door is over 32 years old but now - works quietly and precisely. Every aspect of evaluation deserves an "A" due to the professional competence of the owner. Could be pleased more. Note: the one bad review against this company is due to the prior owner, not to Gil
- Loren Vickers Overhead DoorThey were easy to work with. We haven't had to use them recently because the quality of their openers and doors. We are very pleased with their product.
- AAA Overhead Door LLCHe was punctual, provided good service, personable, reasonably priced, and he did an excellent job. I couldn't have asked for anything more.
- Jay's Construction Inc Your Maintenance & Honey DoI like them a lot. I've never had a bad experience with them. I think he's fair and honest. I would give him an A+.
Garage Door Companies in Overgaard
- Business Description:Licensed, Bonded & Insured! ROC#291513. When a door doesn’t function properly or is broken, it’s not just an inconvenience; it can represent the real threat of property loss. Call us 24/7 to handle all your door emergencies! We handle all types of doors, from residential garage doors and commercial overhead doors. We guarantee outstanding price, quality and service. F&J's 24 Hour Garage Door Service LLC is a family owned company servicing the entire valley of the sun. Our installation, repair..Recent Review:Top notch. Mo was very professional and honest and worked safely in a very dangerous piece of work.charles w.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:Had part in truck so no waiting for repair.Leesa K.
- Business Description:A1 garage door service is one of the top and highly rated garage door companies servicing the Phoenix Valley since 1998. We're family owned & operated and offer Lifetime warranties on all parts. Here at A1, we service all major brands of operators and doors. Residential repair and installation of garage doors is our specialty. We also offer epoxy flooring. Remember; "A1 from day one!". Learn more at: http://a1garage.com/phoenixRecent Review:What a professional company! Called and got an appointment for the next day between 8 am and 1 pm. At 8 am we received a call from the company that the driver's truck broke down. They promised to keep me informed what time he would arrive. A few minutes later, the driver called and said it was fixed and he was on his way. We really appreciated the level of customer service we received! Steve showed up and never tried to up-sell us anything. He looked at the garage door, made recommendations for things that needed replacement and things that could wait. We had him replace everything since all the parts and the opener were 25 years old. Very nice guy. My only regret.....we forgot to ask for the senior discount! RATS!!Carol F.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes.Recent Review:Great. I'm in IA, he's in UT. Not conducive to doing business.Michael F.
- Business Description:Landmark Home Warranty is a publicly held company committed to offering the highest level of service for all of your home warranty needs.Recent Review:I apologies for providing long review, but PLEASE read once if you want to save money and most importantly mantel stress and tortured by Landmark. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. SAVE YOURSELF A MENTAL STRESS AND TORTURED BY LANDMARK. Terrible company. Terrible customer service. Terrible process they have. (They cheat customers). They don’t care for fixing issues quickly. My A/C is down from 06/17/2021 till today 07/16/2021 (almost a month and not fixed yet and don’t know when it will be). By the way the issue can be fixed within 24 hours by any HVAC contractor if you hire them outside of Landmark warranty. So here the story… 1- Blower wheel of our A/C broke on 06/17/2021. We created a service request with Landmark. 2- Contractor took 2 days. He came on 06/19/2021 and took pictures of broken part. Told us that he will submit these pictures to Landmark for review to check if it is covered or not in warranty. Landmark will order the part if it is covered. 3- Landmark took 11 days (06/19 to 06/30) to review the pictures and to place the order for broken part. On 06/30/2021 they placed order only because I kept calling them for follow-up every other day between 06/17th and 06/30th. Landmark told me that they ordered the part from manufacturer (Carrier) and they don’t know when part will arrive. 4- I kept calling Landmark for next 13 days to get the status of ordered part, but no customer representative can give me clear answer. 5- When I called Landmark on 07/13/2021, customer representative told me that now part is available at local Carrier store and local Carrier store will call contractor to pick up the part. But not ETA. 6- Today is 07/16/2021 (3 days after part is available at local Carrier store), still no words from contractor to schedule the repair. So, I called Landmark again and customer representative told me they don’t know when it will be fixed. ----- BOTTOM LINE ---- 1- Tomorrow will be 1-month anniversary of my broken A/C. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service? NO. 2- During this month, I called other two local HVAC contractors to check if they have part available and when they can fix it. Both told me that they can come and fix next day. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service and wait for month to NOT get thing fixed when you can get it fix sooner? NO. 3- During this month, I made at least 15 calls to Landmark for follow-up and status check to make sure that things are moving. I also had an opportunity to talk with supervisor once. But unfortunately, his attitude was like THIS IS WHAT IT IS. You have to leave with it instead of helping to escalate issue. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for this type of customer service? NO. 4- Most of all, we have gone thru **** dealing with Landmark. It felt like we are paying them to get tortured. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service to get tortured? DEFINETLY NOAshit S.
- Business Description:Butler Developments, LLC - LEADING THE WAY IN QUALITY CONSTRUCTION. Specializing in Custom Home Building and Commercial Services; new builds, renovations to existing buildings, remodeling all aspects of buildings, painting, roofing, concrete, etc... No job is too small or too big for Team Butler! We are a locally owned and operated company with highly trained professionals
- Business Description:We service and install raingutters and garage doors. We also sell water storage tanks and water tanks for rainwater harvesting.
- Business Description:Supply & Erection of Pre-Engineered Metal Buildings and Components. We are a licensed General Contractor with the State of Arizona register of contractors.
- Business Description:Ledford Construction and Home Improvement LLC is a local family owned business offering general contracting and handyman services to the beautiful White Mountains.
- Business Description:Northern Arizona Restoration is a full service restoration company. We can do anything from fire damage restoration to house remodeling. We are the one stop shop in Northern Arizona for any of your housing needs
Deals in Overgaard for Garage Doors
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
A garage door is for more than just curb appeal—it’s also a major entry point and becomes a security weakness when broken. Don’t let your garage door fall into disrepair. Find out the average garage door repair cost and keep your home stylish and safe.
Regular maintenance is crucial to ensuring that your garage door is in great shape. Luckily, this can be a breeze. Use our top tips to maintain a garage door to keep everything running smoothly and safely for years to come.
Find garage door companies in
- Show Low
- White Mountain Lake
- Tonto Basin
- Joseph City
- Star Valley
- Happy Jack
- Tolani Lakes
- Saint Johns
garage door companies in Overgaard
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- F&J's 24 Hour Garage Door Service LLCP.O. Box 6471
- F&J's 24 Hour Garage Door Service LLC
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- WDL Builders7106 Long Road
Show Low, Arizona
- WDL Builders