Drywall installation costs depend on various factors, including the size and shape of the room, the material type and thickness, and the desired finish. Read on to help determine your budget before starting your project.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Overgaard, AZ
There are 2 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Overgaard
- Schwarder Construction LLCAaron did an awesome job. I have never had a remodel project go so well. All the work was first class and done in a timely matter. He was in constant communication with me. I would highly recommend Aaron Schwarder.
- Schwarder Construction LLCThey were on tine and did a great job i will definitely hire them again if i need work done. Very professional im glad i found this company.
- Schwarder Construction LLCThe guys, Mario and Adrian finished on time, were professional, courteous snd did a really great job. Aaron the boss guy was very thorough when explaining things, professional and patient. Great team! Would hire them again. Highly recommend them!!
- JRB RenovationsExperience was great. Bob has never failed to follow up and is always punctual. He even did favors of picking up other materials for me as I don't have a truck. Great team and great service. Worked fast and the team was efficient. Bob was also flexible. As the projects went on we made changes to the scope and Bob also recommended changes based on the project progressing. None of this was a problem. Great job
- Good Solid HomesThe entire project went incredibly well. David Good is a perfectionist when it comes to construction and painting, both interior and exterior. He uses the best paint and materials, is meticulous about edge lines and other details, and works quickly and efficiently. He cleans up during and after the job so you don't even know he was there. I have used him before and will use him again in the future. Many Sedona AZ neighbors have commented on how terrific the new paint looks on the house
- Good Solid HomesWe are very pleased with all the work that Dave Good completed for us. His carpentry, drywall and painting skills are excellent and Dave went above and beyond to make sure we were happy with his work. As a realtor, Dave served as a buyer's agent for us and, again, did a great job! Not often do you find someone who is as talented and skilled in so many areas of remodeling as Dave is. We are glad to be in our new house and have already booked him for several more projects
- Tunell Enterprises Total Home RepairThis was the 3rd remodel we've used this contractor for. We were more than pleased with the work the Tunnells did in remodeling our garage. They are honest and hard working. We are pleased with their quality of workmanship. They did what they said they would in a timely manner. We can't say enough good about the Tunnells
- JDS ImprovementsJohn is hands down the best contractor I have ever worked with. They are very fairly priced - do quality work and show up on time every time. John answers the phone at all times and when he can't he calls back promptly. His crew is great and very good at what they do. We had drywall, painting, flooring and general work done. If he can't do it he knows someone that can! When they left for the day they always cleaned up the work area - even if they would be back the first thing the following day. We had absolutely no issues at all - and we had a fairly large project
- Bonnie DuncanEverything went beautifully. Her work is extremely professional. The repairs made the home look like new. She even selected a replacement light fixture to match the existing décor and installed it. She kept the home neat and clean while she was working and there was not a trace of her when she was done. As far as the outside, she bagged and removed all debris. She took care of the tools that we had provided and left them in better shape than when she arrived. She is our go-to person for any home repairs or landscape work
- Vernon NicholsI don't move as well as I used to but he helps me keep my house in order. Whenever he does something for me he does a great job!
Drywall Contractors in Overgaard
- Business Description:We specialize in interior and exterior paint and stain. Little jobs, new construction, residential, industrial, we do it all! From walls and ceilings, to cabinets, doors, decks, restorations, faux finishes, epoxy finishes, and more. Peeling paint? Stained wood turning black? Want a new look for your home? Trust an Expert! Paint and Stain Experts LLC is fully licensed, bonded, and insured. We are a local, family-owned business in the beautiful White Mountains of Arizona. We serve the ..Recent Review:It was good. They did a good job. They communicate with me well and very upfront with me.Mary J.
- Business Description:Manning's Painting is committed to excellence and craftsmanship all over Prescott area homes and commercial buildings, we are here to serve you. We deliver high quality products and services always at the best price possible, 100% customer satisfaction is our main goal. We understand that a good prep and high quality products will deliver outstanding and long term results. Manning's do NOT believe in cutting corners! Ask about my Angie's List discountRecent Review:Excellent. Mannings painting is the company who we have used for several years. He has painted inside, and outside for us in previous years. We have always been pleased. This project is intense, and the painters are extremely professional: Jason, and David. On time each day, very courteous, very careful and very detailed, and they do daily clean up. Matt Manning will be pleased to hear of our review which we will be happy to share. Ginger and Dick ZRichard Z.
- Business Description:we have 3 finishers we have 4 sheetrock hangers we take checks or cashiers checks or cash we will meet and beat any prices with in reason to meet your budget!! small painting jobs welcome as well 480-204-8636 keRecent Review:Across the board terrible workmanship and a horrible mess at the end. I hired Ken after getting 3 quotes. They were all about the same but his experience seemed good and trustworthy. I was VERY specific that I wanted high quality work and was willing to pay a good price for it. Though I paid for it, probably got the worst workmanship I have ever seen. The taping was only partially done - not top coat, no proper feathering of joints or corners, etc. Then he put sloppy texture on the whole lot to hide the bad tape. It's hard to see it unless you inspect it all carefully with a bright light after its all dries, but the whole house looks awful and I have no idea how to fix it. Seams are all visible under the heavy, slopped on texture. If he has just spent the few extra hours to tape it properly most of it would be OK or fixable. But the slopped on texture to hide the incomplete tape job and it looks wretched. Even where he was just coated smooth walls that were already good, the texture is completely uneven. - some light, some small some big some thick (skip trowel texture) This is a $120K remodel on a $700k house, and it looks wretched like a low grade rental house in a slum!! Talk about ruining a beautiful home in a nice neighborhood! I can't install the kitchen cabinets until it's corrected. There is dust everywhere. Just a train wreck situation caused by 1 guy after many months and a small fortune spent. Definitely look elsewhere and BE CAREFUL!! Everybody will tell you they are the really good and will do great work. A lot of them take a payment and cut corners and run away. If you just want cheap (and bad) there are plenty out there who will do that for your flip or rental. If you want good, be ready to inspect everything every stage. Don't pay until you are sure it's up to standardDaniel T.
- Business Description:Company has been in business since 2000 with over 600+ satisfied customers. We are a family owned and run business and only occasionally will hire subcontractors. Generally, if we need another hand, we have several in-house personnel we rely upon
- Business Description:Since 2001 INTEGRITY is the cornerstone of Levelup Enterprises. With literally 100's of satisfied customers, our team of professionals takes care of our friends / clients.Recent Review:unknownLaura D.
- Business Description:You Dream it We Can Build It! 40 years of experience in all phases of remodeling. Family owned and operated. Old Fashion Quality craftsmanship at affordable prices. We give free estimates.We can provide any service with or without the use of our subcontractorsRecent Review:<p>Initial contact went well. I talked with the Office Manager as she the job. I sent the dimensions, a picture of where I had removed old cabinet and a picture of the door from the new vanity I had installed. I understood that this would be done on a as can basis. I expected a couple of weeks, though now the Office Manager is saying she said sometime in June.</p> <p>This initial contact was complete on May 21 and they said they would go ahead and order the door. </p> <p>On June 4, I requested an update via email -- no response received.</p> <p>On June 14, I called and was told that the base cabinet was built and they were waiting on the special order door,</p> <p>On June 25, I requested an update via email and received an email response that no progress had been made as they were busy on other jobs.</p> <p>On July 13, I requested an update via email and received a response from the Office Manager to call her.I called back immediately and was told that my cabinet had been damaged by their application of lacquer and that they would not complete the order.</p> <p>Points:</p> <p>1, When they told me would not complete the order, they made no effort to fix/redo or even recommend somewhere else that I could go.</p> <p>2. Sometime between June 25 and July 13 they were aware that they would not be completing the order. They did not make any effort to contact me, rather waited till I followed up.</p> <p>3. At no time in this process did they ever initiate any contact regarding status/issues/etc,,<br /> <br /></p> <br /DOUGLAS M.
- Business Description:Arizona Color Quest Painting has been a licensed and bonded company since 2001. Roc #170899 I started in the painting, drywall and wall covering industry in 1983 when I was 16 years old. Since then I have worked with some of Arizona's largest painting companies such as Pete King and Ghaster Painting completing many jobs in both commercial and residential. I completed top of my class 3 years interior decorating and design through the Phoenix Painters Union Local 86 and I have worked on projec..
- Business Description:Providing all flooring needs with a lifetime warranty with all workmanshipRecent Review:Ron/Horizon did a very good job. They were punctual, professional and easy to work with. While Ron was quick to offer his professional advice on dos and don'ts, he was equally quick to accede to what I decided I wanted done. The only aspect of the job that I didn't like was that it went a little slowly. But that was not Horizon's fault. Their work was only slowed because of the added effort it took to level with varying amounts (at times substantial amounts) of thinset as the job progressed. <br /> <br /> Bottomline is I now have a new patio I am very proud of one, instead of a new patio that I could not look at without seeing the problems with the wavy concrete slab. Thanks, RonGarth O.
- Business Description:A&H Construction, (dba) The Phoenix Construction Group (TPCG), our group of trained, licensed capable contractors have over one hundred years of combined experience in many aspects of construction, to include, designe build, AC, project management, comercial and residential rmemodeling and repairs to name just a few. We also have a long list of qualified sub-contractors on hand to meet every construction need. No job is to small or too large. We are a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Busines..
- Business Description:FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED. AVAILABLE FOR ESTIMATES. NO TRAVEL CHARGE. AVAILABLE 24 HOUR FOR EMERGENCY SERVICES FOR WATER REMOVAL AND MOLD ABATEMENT. FREE ESTIMATES.Recent Review:We didn't have a good experience with them. A lot of unnecessary stress. They took a long time to do the job, made mistakes and were generally unprofessional, in my opinion. It was an incredibly stressful to have the water/mold damage, and then to go through what we did with Wesmor made it doubly so. <br /> Some of the mistakes included: paint on our walls had to be re-done (due to uneven textures), they forgot or lost the air quality report for mold that should have been done prior to them working on our condo (it cost us $400 out of pocket to get a test done), glue-like substance on the kitchen counter tops, no handles on kitchen or bathroom counters, etc. <br /> It was very difficult to get in touch with anyone that could help us. Our representative did not call me back for a week one time, because he stated that he was sick and then his kids were sick. Taking a whole week to answer a phone call when our condo looks like a war zone is unacceptable. Numerous times, they also told me (when they finally did call back) that they had been too busy on all the other jobs they were doing to talk to us. Maybe doing less jobs at one time would be better? When Wesmor did talk to us, they weren't every helpful at all about what sort of choices we had within the insurance budget we were given. Wesmor's rep even gave me the wrong name of the cabinets that fit within our budget, and then got frustrated with me when I told him that Home Depot didn't carry them. I didn't understand his attitude about not telling us what was within our budget - we don't know what Wesmor's markup was, only Wesmor knew that. How did Wesmor come up with a budget to fix our place if they didn't have any items in mind at all? The Wesmor rep kept telling us it was taking forever because we couldn't decide on what we wanted, but the reality was that he never wanted to take the time to tell us what was in our budget, or at least point us in the right direction. It took OVER 8 MONTHS for the condo to be fixed. Incredibly frustrating. <br /> It appears to be quantity over quality in Wesmor's case, I'm afraid. <br /> One more note - I tried to contact the owner of the company for over a month recently to try to talk to him about getting the mold report, and he never bothered to try to call me back. To me, that speaks volumes about what they think about their customers. <br /Katherine R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
Whether you slammed your chair into the drywall or the door has hit it one too many times, drywall holes are inevitable. Luckily, you can patch them up on your own. The steps below outline the necessary work for repairing drywall holes.
When tackling large projects at home, it won't take long before you come up against the nuisance of drywall dust. Cutting down the amount of dust and where it travels can make your project safer, quicker, and a greater overall success.
Find drywall contractors in
- Show Low
- White Mountain Lake
- Tonto Basin
- Joseph City
- Star Valley
- Happy Jack
- Tolani Lakes
- Saint Johns
drywall contractors in Overgaard
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Ideal Building Solutions, LLC5431 N. Oracle Road #191
- Ideal Building Solutions, LLC
- Northern Arizona Restoration2026 N 3rd St
- Northern Arizona Restoration
- Paint and Stain Experts11 Acr 3161
Show Low, Arizona
- Paint and Stain Experts
- Thomas Ciccones' Business Consultant Entrepreneur1135 North Wickham Road
- Thomas Ciccones' Business Consultant Entrepreneur