Radon mitigation costs an average of $1,000.
Get matched with top radon inspectors in Globe, AZ
There are 1 highly-rated local radon inspectors.
Recent Radon Mitigation Reviews in Globe
- Arizona Foundation SolutionsAbout 9 months ago we tested for radon in our new house and the level was 5 pCi/L. The FDA says anything over 4.0 should be mitigated, and the WHO says anything over 2.7 should be mitigated due to the cancer risk from radon exposure. We called AZ Foundation Solutions and their engineers reviewed our floor plans designed a mitigation system which they installed. We waited about 9 months for the system to do its job and then retested. We were very happy to see the results. In the two rooms we tested, one was 0.7 and the other was 1.0, well below acceptable levels. The AZ Foundation Solutions system really works! We had one communication problem but the company addressed it read less
Radon Testing Companies in Globe
- Business Description:The only ICRI Certified company in the state of Arizona! If your home has cracks in floors or walls, or has windows and doors out of alignment, call today for a comprehensive foundation inspection. Phoenix residents please call 6026394815. Tuscon residents please call (520) 812-6989. Additional DBA - Arizona Repair Masons Inc. *Online quotes are unavailable and an initial consultation must take place in order to examine the extent of the foundation problem.* For more information on foundation.. read lessRecent Review:I contracted with this company to repair my swimming pool and the foundation of my home 11/30/18. At this point, I have to give the company a C- (at best) for their performance. I could probably write several pages about the experience, but I will try to confine myself to the main points. On the plus side, they did perform the work I contracted for (cost $34,000), with one exception. The contract calls for a follow-up floor survey which was completed 11/24/20. To date (01/20/21), I am still waiting for the survey report. The expression, “take the money and run” comes to mind. This review will cover some of the things to consider when contracting with this company. The process will begin with the floor survey and repair report (cost $400). The sales agent will review the report with you and recommend a contract for the repairs. Mistake one. They offer a 5% discount if you sign the contract immediately. However, given it takes at least an hour to review the repair report, it would take another hour to review the massive number of “outs” written in the contract. Skip the discount so you know what you are getting into. For example, the foundation repair involved moving the flagstone on my patio. I had to pay another company to re-install the flagstone; not included in the contract. Mistake two. Most foundation problems are due to drainage; water pooling by the home. The repair report identified drainage problems, but they were not discussed, and the needed “hardscaping” to correct the problem was not included in the contract. My advice is to correct any drainage problem, then consider whether you still need a foundation repair. Mistake three. The repair plan allows the company to “adjust” the repair plan based on “site conditions”. They had to move the placement of the repair (poles driven into the ground, called push piers) because I have an air conditioner located where they planned to place the pier. Walk around the outside of your home and verify WHERE the piers will be placed, before signing the contract. Once you sign the contract, it is next to impossible (at least in my case) to get anyone to further discuss the repair plan. Mistake three. The pool repair was not performed by this company; it was subcontracted to another company, with no warranty. Better to simply find a pool repair company. The subcontractor would refer me back to AFS if I had a question about the pool repair, and good luck getting an answer from AFS. Mistake four. There ARE other companies that perform this work read lessRAY L.
- Business Description:Arizona Foundation Solutions of Tucson has served the Greater Tucson & Statewide area, providing long-term solutions for structures with foundation problems. No two structures are alike, which is why we take the time to thoroughly assess your problem to determine the best solution for your foundation or concrete slab. Our specialists are certified to install our proven systems and our employees receive on-going training and resources to stay up-to-date on the latest technologies and procedure.. read lessRecent Review:Made a special trip to AZ (after waiting months) for AFS to trash my yard. They quit after the digging. First we were told that the crew "couldn't work three weekends in a row" and then that they "needed another tool." The earliest they could schedule to finish was after taking a 10 day break. They refused to bump other scheduled projects or offer me any sort of discount (or even an apology) for their screw up, and the extra cost to me. The project manager Kieth just chuckled at my frustration. Terrible business read lessKristen B.
- Business Description:ETR Laboratories in an analytic laboratory with a broad range of commercial, industrial and individual clients. We provide analytic services using a wide variety of scientific methods including GC/MS, IC/MS, GIR, NMR and SEM equipment. We can do particle analysis, organic and inorganic chemical analysis and micro analysis on biological and other materials. Private water analysis is our specialty. Award winning. Additional DBA - Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories Inc, ETR Labs, ETR .. read lessRecent Review:The whole process was easy. ETR were quickly responsive to questions. Professionally discussed in related terms test results over the phone. Highly recommend!Kevin F.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful radon testing company articles
Radon is the second leading cause of lung cancer. If your home’s levels test high, learn what to look for to make sure that radon mitigation is done correctly.
When building or remodeling, hire green architects, builders, remodeling companies and environmental inspectors to avoid buying toxic products for the home.
Find radon inspectors in
- San Carlos
- Queen Creek
- San Tan Valley
- Chandler Heights
- Fort Mcdowell
- Tonto Basin
- San Manuel
- Rio Verde
radon inspectors in Globe
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Arizona Foundation Solutions3841 E Superior Ave
- Arizona Foundation Solutions
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc