Iconic Garage Door Services

Founded undefined

From the moment you call to when a technician leaves your home, our goal is to make sure the customer experience is the best in the valley! We have satisfied customers all over the state of Arizona. Give us a call to see the difference for yourself. We answer calls 24/7 365 days a year. Iconic Garage Door Services offers quality, fast, friendly garage door, opener, repair, & replacements at a very affordable price. We only use top-rated parts to ensure your getting excellent service backed by the best guarantees. ...

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

A Service Provider's profile image

+8 more images

garage doors2020
Here is a beautiful looking Slate door we did for a customer
Slate Door Install project

Commercial Door project
Commercial Door

New Door  project
New Door

garage doors (37)

09/06/2022

Bridgette R.

From the office (Darlaka) to field work (Tyler) ; Iconic Garage Door provided a par excellent experience. Darlaka returned my call Monday morning, and scheduled me on Labor Day with a free estimate. Tyler arrived and listened to my concerns and expectations. He provided his professional recommendations, and I was in agreement. Tyler had all the equipment he needed for instalation. After the was completed, I was so happy and pleased with his service and expertise.

Description of Work
Garage Door Opener

Work Completed On 09/05/2022

04/26/2022

Jennifer F.

Bill R. was amazing! He was friendly, worked around my schedule even though I wasn't home when he called, told me like it is, explained what happened and why, and fixed the door right then and there. I would highly recommendbthis company! They answered the phone on a Sunday and got me scheduled for Monday. Easy peasy!

Description of Work
Garage door spring

Work Completed On 04/25/2022

04/25/2022

Justin F.

Very professional and in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Garage door needed repair

Work Completed On 04/25/2022

03/14/2022

Brad U.

My carport was wider than a normal garage opening. A special door had to be ordered. They gave me a date the door would be arriving. I had it installed a week later. The technician who installed the door was friendly, efficient, and knew his job. I was told how long the installation would take and the estimate was correct. Ed did a great job and walked me through the specifics of the door and opener when he was finished with the installation.

Description of Work
Installed a garage door

Work Completed On 03/11/2022

12/04/2021

John R.

Bill showed up earlier than expected. Covered all the options. Had him replace the springs. Work was completed quickly and neatly. Afterwards he provided some options for follow up services but never pressured me to purchase anything I didn't need

Description of Work
Spring replacement

Work Completed On 12/04/2021

09/30/2021

Walter P.

Bill repaired the garage door, explained the process quickly, and efficiently repaired the door. Friendly courteous responsible service. Thanks so much !!!

Description of Work
Garage Door repair

Work Completed On 09/29/2021

09/16/2021

Jason H.

Iconic garage door services came recommended to us from a neighbor who said that they were extremely friendly and responsive and a real pleasure to work with. I called to set up an appointment to get my garage door repaired and calling the office I found they were extremely friendly and helpful and were able to have someone come out the very next day to take a look at what needed to be done. Next day Trent contacted me and was ahead of schedule and asked if it would be okay to come early, which of course I was happy to have. Trent is extremely friendly, kind and helpful. He took the time to explain everything to me that needed to be done and the price I felt was very reasonable. Specifically, I needed a windowed panel replaced which had to be ordered and I was given a date range that it could take to become available. It was available in an extremely timely fashion, well before the end of the date range (closer to the beginning). The Install the scheduled and like before, Trent was able to come early he was extremely efficient. I could not have been happier with any part of my experience with iconic garage door. Whenever I had need of similar services I am going to use them from here on out. If I could leave more than five stars I would.

Description of Work
Garage door repair

Work Completed On 09/16/2021

08/30/2021

Michael B.

Called on sunday August 30 and actually talked to a person. She set me up with an appointment the next day for 12-2pm. Victor the repair man along with his partner Paul came around noon. They said since it was a Wayne Dalton system they would have to replace it with different parts. Fixed it within 45 minutes. guys did a great job. 10 year warranty on all parts. Would highly recommend this company again.

Description of Work
garage door wouldn't open

Work Completed On 08/30/2021

08/21/2021

John W.

the part was discontinued and is no longer available. Iconic searched locations and found something that worked -- first try no luck, but they persisted and found what was needed.

Description of Work
needed a bottom seal

Work Completed On 11/20/2020

07/06/2021

Aaron V.

I could not be happier with the service, price and products. They had my door in withing 2 days of ordering. All of the people I dealt with in the company were outstanding. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
I needed a whole garage door and spring replacement.

Work Completed On 06/30/2021

04/29/2021

Andrew B.

The repairman was prompt. He gave me a clear idea of the costs associated with the completion of various repairs. He performed the agreed upon repairs quickly and efficiently.

Description of Work
Springs replaced and other work

Work Completed On 04/28/2021

04/14/2021

LISA T.

GREAT! BEAUTIFUL DOOR GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

Description of Work
New door install

Work Completed On 04/14/2021

04/14/2021

Diane K.

Victor fixed our garage door quickly and efficiently. He checked the springs on another garage door to my husband's workshop and noticed the springs needed to be replaced. He fixed that as well. Very pleased.

Description of Work
Spring, T seal and rollers

Work Completed On 07/08/2021

01/25/2021

Sheri B.

They were absolutely terrific. Zero hesitation strongly recommending this company

Description of Work
garage door opener replacement

Work Completed On 01/12/2021

12/29/2020

Leilani L.

They were prompt, professional and did a great job. The tech was excellent.

Description of Work
Program 2 remotes for garage doors, and repair a motor.

Work Completed On 12/15/2020

12/22/2020

Joe R.

The project turned out great. The doors needed some over due service and now they work awesome!

Description of Work
I had two garage doors that were serviced. It all started with a broken spring and they ended up doing a complete service to the doors. They are like new!

Work Completed On 12/21/2020

12/21/2020

Dorothy B.

The service went great. We were impressed with the promptness & professionalism provided by Iconic Garage Door Services. We had a garage door that wouldn’t open & our request for service was quickly responded to by Darlena. We could have had someone come out here as quickly as that evening! They are sincerely eager to help their customers. Sebastian was the technician who came to our house. He assessed the problem quickly & made the repair. He also checked & adjusted things to make sure everything was in good working order. The prices were fair & I never felt pushed into doing more than necessary. Sebastian was honest, polite & helpful, making sure we happy with the work. He took his time showing us what was done & how to work the new app for our garage door. Sebastian was a pleasure to have here & we will definitely be calling Iconic for garage door needs in the future. I highly recommend this company because they made the whole process a pleasure & stress-free from beginning to end.

Description of Work
New Garage Door Opener, Replacement Wheels, New Rubber Seal on bottom of door.

Work Completed On 11/20/2020

12/01/2020

John W.

very well - extra work was requested (replacing the garage door seal) which was completed once the part came in

Description of Work
replace spring

Work Completed On 11/24/2020

Thank you , we really appreciate your business and Great review :)

11/27/2020

Brent S.

Great!!! Arrived on time. Friendly and knowledgeable. Reasonable price. Did great work. I would highly recommend to anyone in need of Garage door repair.

Description of Work
Springs replaced on Garage door.

Work Completed On 11/27/2020

Thank you , we really appreciate your business and Great review :)

11/21/2020

Carlos M.

I initially had an appointment set for the next day, but the repairmen were able to get to my house within an hour and a half from initial contact. The guys that came out were very knowledgeable and completed the job pretty fast. The pricing was very fair and I do appreciate the military discount. I will definitely recommend this company!

Description of Work
Replaced spring with new springs and all new moving parts on garage door.

Work Completed On 11/19/2020

11/13/2020

Dawn T.

Due to the fact that we had Wayne Dalton door they had to rebuild the spring area. They did a great job

Description of Work
Replace springs

Work Completed On 11/06/2020

10/31/2020

RYAN W.

Great service, prompt, and honest price. Did the job same day didn’t have to schedule a install date. Sebastian was honest, friendly, and great to work with. Give Iconic a chance to earn your service and you won’t be disappointed.

Description of Work
Main garage door motor replacement.

Work Completed On 10/28/2020

10/31/2020

Natasha G.

Two springs broke on the garage door, the bearings were bad, and the garage door came off the track. Within 2 hours of making the call, the garage door was fixed. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Garage door spring fix