An epoxy floor adds a smooth texture and glossy finish to a concrete floor. This type of flooring is easy to clean and maintain, but you still need to put in the work to make it look its best. Here are some tips for no-fail epoxy floor care.
Get matched with top epoxy floor contractors in Coolidge, AZ
There are 34 highly-rated local epoxy floor contractors.
Recent Epoxy Flooring Reviews in Coolidge
- Best Floor CoatingsExcellent! Rudy and Valente were here over 6+ plus days and did a very fine job. They showed up at 8 a.m. each morning and worked their tails off in the August heat. Great workers. I'd hire them again in a minute.
- Dany Romero Painting & More llcDany's paint job is incredibly meticulous and precise. Additionally, he fixed all the dry wall problems we had while he was painting. The epoxy in the garage is FLAWLESS. I highly recommend working with Dany. I has small issues with the blinds after his painting service. He made sure to come back to fix everything!. I will 100% hire Dany again for any future painting services read less
- First Class Coatings IncThe Epoxy Flooring looks great! Eric did an excellent job showing me the examples of the different flooring options and colors. Eric’s crew was on time and worked hard each day to give me the flawless epoxy flooring for my three car tandem garage and RV garage. I am extremely happy with the final product and the work performed. Thanks Eric read less
- Classic Garage Inc.Great job, nice finish, completed on time. Not sure I needed the exmoisture barrier coating for the extra $1800 but overall job well done, looks awesome.
- Universal Decorative FlooringI was very well satisfied with the service they did a really great job, showed up on time and we’re very professional and i highly recommended
- AZ Painting SolutionsThe painters were excellent! Very respectful of my home and my belongings, worked with me on which areas to paint so we were able to move things around. Looking around after completion, I am still happy I hired them and I'll call them again and highly recommend them to anyone. The owner loves his work and it shows read less
- First Class Coatings IncI was happy with the work First Class Coatings recently did in installing the epoxy finish to our garage floor. However, when the owner came by to inspect the job, he pointed out a very slight color/shade difference from one side of the garage to the other. I could barely see the difference even with him pointing it out to me. Nevertheless, owner Eric Marks insisted on sending his crew back the next morning to redo the entire job. It came out perfect. Eric did not charge us a penny for that do over. My wife and I are impressed with our new floor, and especially the business ethics of Eric Marks read less
- A1 Garage Door ServiceThey came exactly when they said they would and were very thorough. My motor was still good for a few years so they didn't try to sell me anything I didn't need.
- First Class Coatings IncMy garage floors were in poor condition and it seemed like getting them epoxied would be the easiest option, plus I liked the aesthetics. I didn't really have a lot of time to research products and techniques so I just ended up choosing a company that I though had fair prices and had good reviews. Well long story short I kept calling them and emailing them days before I was scheduled to try to change the service date and they never responded. I was so fed up with their lack of response that I decided to waste more time finding another company instead. I hopped on yelp to send out messages to different companies about my project and Eric (owner) from First Class Coatings was the first to respond to me. Within a few minutes we were on the phone discussing my project. He gave me a lot of insight into the products they used and their techniques, and I certainly appreciated his prompt response. I still decided to get a few more quotes from other reputable companies before jumping the gun since choosing hastily caused me problems in the first place. After talking to a few more companies and gathering more information, I decided to work with Eric since we had spoken about my small project several times on the phone already, and I could feel that he was sincere and knowledgeable. I finally felt like I was in good hands and didn't expect any issues with not being called back. His crew came out Monday morning and worked all day grinding and patching up my floors and stem walls. Before they left that day the first layers were down. The next day they came back and finished up the following layers, Eric was there to inspect and wrap up. We went with a full chip floor to hide some of the more egregious imperfections, and I am very happy with how they turned out. No one needs to know how bad they looked beforehand...no one... Overall I'm super glad to have found First Class Coatings and saved myself the headache of dealing with an inferior company who won't even respond. Any homeowner can attest that contracting work is time consuming and no one wants to deal with problems, let alone paying for those problems. I'll definitely use their company for the next house we buy if we stay in AZ. Just the time I save will be worth it. Eric has been doing this for a long time and it shows. Take a look at my pictures at my awesome floors! before shot included. I loved the color, and it didn't turn out as busy as I thought it would be. But for the life of me I can't remember what it was called. A few side notes and tips 1. the flakes end up everywhere, on lawns, landscape rocks, and inside cabinets even. Be ready to vacuum the insides of your cabinets. 2. make sure you talk through the process and details with the crew that comes out if they weren't the ones you talked to in the beginning. Things get lost in translation. A joint I didn't intend to have worked on got worked on, and the toe kicks on the cabinets I asked to be done weren't. It wasn't a big deal since they just did them at the end when I pointed it out. That's a lesson for me as well since I try not to hover when people are working read less
- Stephen Sussex PaintingThe job went extremely well. Stephen called me almost immediately after I submitted a request for a quote, he showed up on time and gave me a reasonable estimate. He was very responsive to my questions and he and his crew were respectful of my home. The work they did was excellent! They finished on time and didn't leave a mess behind at the end of each day. I now have a go-to guy for any future painting needs read less
Epoxy Flooring Contractors in Coolidge
- Business Description:Have you been on the search for the best epoxy floor coating in Phoenix AZ? If so, your search stops here. For several years now 15 to be exact , Best Floor Coating has offered the leading epoxy floor coating in Phoenix AZ. It is our craftsmanship, work ethic, quality, and low prices that make us the best in the business. Epoxy floor coating in Phoenix, AZ has never been better. When you choose the Best Floor Coating, you get quality at affordable prices read lessRecent Review:Excellent! Rudy and Valente were here over 6+ plus days and did a very fine job. They showed up at 8 a.m. each morning and worked their tails off in the August heat. Great workers. I'd hire them again in a minute read lessLee M.
- Business Description:Concrete coating, Epoxy , Poly, stain .. Garages, Driveways, Patios, Walkways,Pool decks and more. Commercial and Residential..Recent Review:It was great, excellent. They were hard workers, nice, got the job done quick and efficiently, and they were just good people.Jesse S.
- Business Description:flooring installation and repairs family own business our #1 goal is the satisfaction of our customers with our Quality work and same day service if possible Call us today for your free estimateRecent Review:Al and his partner were very professional and respectful with my home and got my flooring installed quickly. They did a very nice job. Looking forward to having them back to doing the remainder of my floors. Thank you read lessSharon F.
- Business Description:First Class Coatings Inc. Arizona's Most Trusted Epoxy Coatings Installation Company since 1990. First Class Coatings installers are Specialists in epoxy floor coating services and concrete grinding, surface preparation and concrete sealing and polishing. We offer the "Most Detailed Epoxy Floor Coatings Installation you will find the Phoenix Market" >>> Guaranteed <.. Fully Certified installers, Clean in Professional Uniform, and ready to provide long lasting results with a detailed / clean i.. read lessRecent Review:The Epoxy Flooring looks great! Eric did an excellent job showing me the examples of the different flooring options and colors. Eric’s crew was on time and worked hard each day to give me the flawless epoxy flooring for my three car tandem garage and RV garage. I am extremely happy with the final product and the work performed. Thanks Eric read lessWilliam D.
- Business Description:Marcel Painting is a full-service painting contractor serving Phoenix, North Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tempe, Mesa, and throughout the valley. We specialize in both interior and exterior residential and commercial projects. Our crew of painters provides the highest quality painting service, professional preparation and application at most competitive price. License Number: ROC249341, Bonded, and Insured with $2 million general liability. Never use subcontractors, employees covered by full workman'.. read lessRecent Review:Very well done. Our house looks great, and the price of $1500 was very reasonable. The two painters finished the job in two days, and we are very pleased with the results.robert a.
- Business Description:Since 1982, Carefree Stone has been a family owned business with thousands of decorative concrete coatings and thousands of very satisfied customers. We specialize in decorative concrete coatings including garage epoxy coatings, kool deck repairs, kool deck restoration, kool deck paint, kool deck seal, kool deck installation, concrete paint, concrete stain, microtoppings, pebble stone decking, and more. Allow us to design the part of your home that so many people ignore and, in turn, so many .. read lessRecent Review:Five stars in not enough for the wonderful job Carefree Stone did in resealing my flagstone and repairing the cracks on the pool decking around the skimmer. To Jeff who came out to give me an estimate that blew all the other 3 companies out of the water, to Jen who answered all of my questions and phone calls, to Dennis, Jay and Spencer who did an awesome job. Dennis is an artist on matching my existing lace cool decking where the other companies wanted to grind it all down and retexture and paint it for thousands of dollars. They were always on time, never left a mess, kept us posted on all the stages of repair while they were here and answered all of our questions about the process. The flagstone and cool decking is absolutely beautiful! You should always get estimates from other companies, but I don't think you'll find anyone as great as Carefree Stone read lessCatherine W.
- Business Description:Arrowhead Deck and Pools has been proudly serving the Phoenix and surrounding areas for 25 years. We stand behind our work with 100% customer satisfaction. We resurface pools and tile, stone and paver installations, pour concrete, and install coatings for concrete interior and exterior. Get creative and artistic, we will create a one of a kind space that will have everyone talking about. Almost all of our jobs require a full crew for a full week. As a result we have a job size minimum of appr.. read lessRecent Review:I never put a request in on Angies list for a deck to be done. I have never requested this service or spoke with company. I gave A rating and hire again yes because it would not be fair to company for work that was not asked for. Beware contractors and Angie list members read lessAngie K.
- Business Description:I am a General Contractor who performs most of his own work. My license number is ROC 261875. Jobs are done by Bids and or Time & Material.Recent Review:I cannot say enough good things about Adam and the workers that remodeled my guest bathroom tub and shower. Adam brought good communication, integrity, honesty, high skill level and competitive pricing to my project. I highly recommend Adam and his company LGL Construction LLC read lessCarl B.
- Business Description:Garage Epoxy Flooring ( Not a licensed contractor )Recent Review:Bobby and his team are fantastic. Bobby responded quickly when I contacted him, was punctual to provide a quote and on the job. Not only was he professional throughout the job, highly personable, answered all questions and provided clear details about the materials and process involved. The finished product came out great read lessStephanie G.
- Business Description:Marcos Crystal Clear Maintenance Services, in Phoenix, Arizona, is the area's premier cleaning and maintenance company serving Phoenix, Maricopa and surrounding areas. We specialize in residential and commercial property maintenance, cleaning services and flooring. For more information, contact Marcos Crystal Clear Maintenance Services in Phoenix. read lessRecent Review:Very well. Work completed within an hour. Rate was great. Very polite and personableSandi D.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful epoxy flooring contractor articles
Make your concrete last longer and look nicer with garage floor sealer. Evaluate the types of floor sealants, and learn how to properly apply and maintain them.
Epoxy floor coating adds vibrant colors, high-gloss finishes and texture to concrete flooring. Some epoxy flooring even resembles marble or quartz.
Find epoxy floor contractors in
- Casa Grande
- Queen Creek
- San Tan Valley
- Chandler Heights
- Arizona City
- Sun Lakes
- Red Rock
- Fountain Hills
- Fort Mcdowell
epoxy floor contractors in Coolidge
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 360 Development LLC20472 W Springfield St
- 360 Development LLC
- A&S Painting LLC10146 W Mariposa Grande
- A1 Garage Door Service3254 E Broadway Rd
- Aaron Trail Contracting Inc1106 N Gilbert Rd #2
- ABC Plumbing and Rooter284 E Chilton Dr #1
- ACN Painting LLC7423 Nido Ave
- ACP Painting, LLC20987 N John Wayne Pkwy
- ADEPT PAINTING LLC3334 E PAGE AVE
- Agelastos Tile Installations14426 N 28th Ave
- Al's Flooring LLC6833 N 33rd Ave 6833 n 33rd ave
- All Jobs Construction, Inc.1936 N. Don Peralta Rd
Apache Junction, Arizona
- ALLIANCE EARTHSCAPES & CONCRETE LLC890 SOUTH VISTA
Apache Junction, Arizona
- Allied Outdoor Solutions1220 W Alameda Dr #105
- Allied Outdoor Solutions1557 W Sam Houston Pkwy N Ste 140
- Ameri-Sof Surfaces Inc.11360 Smith Rd.
- American Made Remodeling LLC7762 North 51st Lane
- American Soda BlastersPO Box 72334
- APEX Improvements3320 E University Dr
- APEX NATIONAL DECORATORS, INC.4609 N 12th St
- Arek and Chad Painting19026 N 24th Pl
- Arizona Color Quest Painting4416 W Camino Vivaz
- Arizona Epoxy Floors LLC838 n 104th st
- Arizona Garage & Closet Design16028 North 78th Street Suite 100
- Arizona Painting Company3235 N Arizona Ave # D10
- Arizona Painting Specialists7406 E Evans Rd
- Arrowhead Deck and Pools LLC1502 N 29th Ave
- Ashcroft Development38273 N Sandy Dr
San Tan Valley, Arizona
- A&S Painting LLC
- B COLORFUL LLC3726 W Villa Linda Dr
- Barefoot Surfaces740 E Redondo Dr
- Beautiful America Painting2600 E. Sprinfield Pl.
- Best Floor Coatings2259 E Calypso Ave
- Beyond Stone Solutions2039 E Cedar St Suite 104
- Blend Painting / Drywall5801 S 15th Ave
- B COLORFUL LLC
- Cameron Coatings CompanyP.O. box 6731
Apache Junction, Arizona
- Cancelli Development Group Inc.10552 W Villa Chula
- Canyon State Garage Services5347 e hopi ave
- Carefree Stone of Scottsdale29009 N Nobel Rd.
- Centerfire Contractingpo box 632
Queen Creek, Arizona
- Chem Crete LLC19825 N 46TH DR
- Chucks Painting14705 Ventura St
- Conrad Concepts LLC2630 N Ogden Rd
- Consumer Finance Solutions6909 W Ray Rd., B15-106
- Craftsman Unlimited, Inc.7950 E. Acoma Dr. Suite #107
- Cameron Coatings Company
- Dany Romero Painting & More llc855 e marilyn ave
- Desert Eagle Home Improvements llc2040 South Alma School Road STE 1-213
- Desert Premier Builders4150 W. Northern Ave.
- Desert View Handyman Services5510 w acoma dr
- DIVISION NINE CONTRACTING INC4047 E SUPERIOR AVE
- DL Repair and RestorePO Box 11403
Casa Grande, Arizona
- Dreamcoat Flooring2487 South Gilbert Road Ste 106
- Duran Construction21617 N 3rd Ave Ste B
- DVS Development Co.118 W Orchid Ln
- Dany Romero Painting & More llc
- EA DYNAMIX1113 e. El camino dr
- Eagle Eye Painting LLC11589 W. Brown St.
- East Valley Floors Inc.509 E Chicago Cir #2
- Eco 360 Solutions, Inc7009 W Sack Dr.
- Eco 360 Solutions, Inc1815 W 1st Ave ste 107
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- ELIDAS RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL CONTRACTING LLC41989 W Lunar St
- Envision Painting & Roof CoatingsPO Box 628
- Epoxy Strong12234 S. Yaki Ct.
- Epoxyology Garage Floor Coatings1752 S Emerson
- Euro Fine Finishes LLC2927 W Wescott Dr
- Express Construction AZ1136 E Harmony Ave
- EA DYNAMIX
- Falcon Home Repair
- First Class Coatings Inc4757 E. Greenway Rd Ste 107B -246
- FIVE STAR CONCRETE SERVICES INC9299 W. Olive Avenue Suite 812
- Forest Hills Construction Consultants LLC417 E Forest Hills
- Formula Concrete Coating7941 E Lakeside Pkwy
- Freedom Insurance Group, LLC1166 E Warner Rd.
- French Quarter Flooring llc17455 N Black Canyon Hwy
- Full House Flooring16414 N 45th Dr
- Futura Stone16099 N. 82nd. St b-11
- Falcon Home Repair
- Garage Experts of East Phoenix2300 W Pecos Rd #126
- Garage Max Flooring5350 W Bell Rd Suite C-122
- Garage Storage Gilbert835 W Warner Rd 101-472
- Garage Storage Mesa1225 W Main St 101-467
- GarageFloorCoating.Com3801 E Roeser Rd # 1
- GMI GENERAL CONTRACTORS INC6511 W STATE AVE
- Green Rhino Builders LLC625 West 1st Street
- Garage Experts of East Phoenix