Milk paint and chalk paint are two popular paint types that give wood an antique, distressed look. While they’re similar in appearance, there are a few key differences to consider. Learn whether milk paint vs. chalk paint is ideal for your next project.
Get matched with top furniture refinishers in Clifton, AZ
There are 0 highly-rated local furniture refinishers.
Recent Furniture Refinishing Reviews in Clifton
- DUX FURNITURE RESTORATIONWe use our display cases at antique shows and had a deadline to have the display case repaired in time for our next show. They replaced the glass and reassembled the display case within our deadline. They did an excellent job as had it ready in time as promised.
- DUX FURNITURE RESTORATIONThe chest looks like it is brand new. The wood was very dried out so it was starting to split and the top of it was damaged. I wasn't in town at the time but he took great care of the piece and it looks wonderful.
- DUX FURNITURE RESTORATIONIt was restored perfectly. He did a wonderful job, it looks brand new. He's been in business since 1988. I found him very trustworthy, as he did this project without my being there. I would highly recommend him.
Furniture Repair Specialists in Clifton
- Business Description:Started by Paul Freeman, a lifetime collector of Arts and Crafts period textiles, Archive Edition offers reproductions of a hand selected collection of the finest Arts and Crafts textiles discovered throughout his lifetime. Archive Edition Textiles are copywrited reproductions of authentic Arts and Crafts patterns using modern materials. In 2014, Freeman partnered with Karl Eulberg, an executive in the furniture industry and lifetime fan and collector of Arts & Crafts. Eulberg brings a backg.. read lessRecent Review:It hasn't gone. Have you not read several previous reviews???Gene P M.
- Business Description:We provide a professional delivery and moving service state wide in Arizona. Award Winning Service. Contact Name - Thomas Scott, Tommy Scott, Edith Scott. Family owned and operatedRecent Review:The WORST! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! They are understaffed and under equipped. My move was scheduled for Sat between 9:30 and 10:30 AM. I got a call the evening before that they had a truck break down and wouldn't be able to get the mechanic to look at it until the next morning. So now we are looking at noon-ish. At this point, start thinking of alternative solutions (ie. RENT A TRUCK!). Then I hear around noon that the truck can't be repaired, but they are going to get to me after the other 2 jobs are done (ummmm, what happened to the crew from the other truck? Still... rent a truck! Back up plan!). Then I get a call that the movers are overheated and can't do it that day. WHAT??????? They then ask to reschedule for MONDAY! 2 days later! I am stuck in limbo at this point and thankfully closed on my house a week early so I had a little leeway to get out of my apartment. Can you refer me to someone that could do the job Sunday? No. Anyone else would need at least a week to schedule me. Any other movers? No. Apparently they have no other movers/labor they could schedule on Sunday? So...Monday it is. Monday rolls around and they don't call me on the way to my apartment. I call them. Oh, they are there already. WHAT? I'm on my way. I get there, where are they? Not there. Someone walked off the job and didn't want to work that day. OMG, are you even kidding me right now? So they are trying to round up a couple guys that want to work Monday. Finally, a couple guys show up at 11:15 AM. One was his first day for the company, the other guy didn't even actually work for the company, just a buddy that wanted to earn some money for the day? All my belongings are in the hands of these guys. It takes them over 6 hours to get a one bedroom apartment moved (and I had already moved a lot of boxes, the closet and clothes). They didn't wrap my furniture and damaged multiple pieces. They BROKE my futon, my sofa got dirty from their dirty hands and setting it, fabric side, on the ground outside. They gave me 10% off for all this hassle. Oh, and I had to miss a day of work because they couldn't do the job on Saturday as promised. This pushed my whole schedule out 2 days, I spent several nights unpacking and cleaning and closing out the old apartment until 2 AM that week (which affected my work as well). When I called (several times) to complain and let them know about my dissatisfaction, I got no apology, just excuses. When I emailed and asked for some kind of assistance with the repair and cleaning of my furniture, I got absolutely no response. This company (which the real estate company I work for USED to recommend to clients on a regular basis) has dumbfounded me as far as customer service and problem solving. There were so many times and points that they could have saved this review from happening and they have made no effort. SHAMEFUL! Buyer beware read lessChantelel M.
- Business Description:A locally owned Albuquerque furniture gallery of over 8,000 square feet featuring fine Amish-crafted Mission style, Shaker Style Arts & Crafts Style, and Traditional American furniture. Established 1994. Heirloom Quality: Our fine Amish pieces are crafted of Northern Red Oak, Quarter Sawn White Oak, Cherry, Walnut, Maple, Brown Maple, or Hickory. Amish prefer these hardwoods because of their exceptional durability. Our Amish craftspeople take additional steps to ensure your piece will last a .. read lessRecent Review:The delivery guys were extremely polite and careful with our newly purchased furniture. <br />Delores P.
- Business Description:Sofa Biz designs and builds custom furniture and can restore existing pieces --- even antiques! Whether you need a sectional, sofa, love seat, chair or bar stools, Sofa Biz does it all! We would be honored to stretch your leather and stuff your cushions read less
- Business Description:Welcome to Mexidona of Sedona! At Mexidona, we believe it's the personal touches that separate a HOUSE from a HOME. This is the reason we travel to remote villages in Mexico to find one of a kind treasures. With a mix of rustic and refined elements to choose from, fully furnishing your home is effortless at Mexidona. Need a custom crafted piece for that special "Wow" factor? We can have your vision created to your specification. Come explore the true flavor of Mexico at Mexidona in Sedona read lessRecent Review:As soon as I walked in, I was immediately welcomed in such a positive manner by the staff and offered a free mocha!. They told me exactly where everything is and that I could even CUSTOM ORDER THINGS! As an artist, I love the Day of The Dead skulls but wanted to choose my colors! I asked if it was possible to get a red skull with black designs and they told me it was more than possible! I grabbed my two serapes, paid for them and put half down for my skull! I mean, custom items and they cost the same as an in stock item??? I love this place! I will be coming in to visit them again soon! I have my eye on that tooled BEAUTIFUL leather sling chair! Thanks so much for all your help read lessNick A.
- Business Description:WolfWorks' cabinetmaker is an olde-fashioned woodworker that pays attention to detail, yet is flexible and attentive to each customer's particular needs and desires. Quality and attention to detail is our number one priority read less
- Business Description:Free Estimates! Our services range from the smallest touch up or repair to complete refinishing. Although we specialize in furniture and cabinetry, our services can be applied to a wide range of items.
- Business Description:Dadd's Upholstery can make your old furniture new. That is our motto and we do our very best at it.Recent Review:Great the work was beautiful and my decades old furniture looks brand new.Claudia B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful furniture repair specialist articles
There are many types of paint that can stand up to the elements, but whether they will work well for your outdoor furniture depends on your furniture’s material. This guide will help you decide which paint is best for your project.
Many people confuse the words rattan and wicker and use them interchangeably. Although similar, there are differences. Before shopping for new rattan furniture, you’ll want to read this guide to learn about rattan and how it may differ from wicker.
Find furniture refinishers in
- Arenas Valley
- Silver City
- Santa Clara
- San Carlos
furniture refinishers in Clifton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Classic Delivery And Moving16406 N Cave Creek Rd Ste 3
- Classic Delivery And Moving
- Dadd's Refinishing & Upholstery65 N Schrader Rd
Sierra Vista, Arizona
- Dadd's Refinishing & Upholstery
- MEXIDONA IMPORTERS LTD1670 W HIGHWAY 89A
- MEXIDONA IMPORTERS LTD
- WolfWorks Woodworking655 E. 20th. Street
- WolfWorks Woodworking