Whether it’s an old couch or refrigerator, hiring a junk removal and hauling company is one of the easiest and fastest ways to get rid of unwanted items. But before you have your junk hauled away, check out these tips for a stress-free experience.
Get matched with top hauling services in Camp Verde, AZ
There are 7 highly-rated local hauling services.
Recent Hauling Reviews in Camp Verde
- FFC Junk Removal & Light DemolitionDoug was great, fast and efficient! After we moved out and left more stuff behin , we recommended Doug at FFC to the landlord and she also used Doug's services!👍😊
- BRENTS TREE SERVICEGreat!!!! They came out the very next day after I called them to provide an estimate, and then scheduled the tree climbing for later that week. Their work was exactly as they stated it would be. I did not need to be there for the actual cutting, and when I came home from work, they had cleaned up everything and hauled away all the excess branches. My trees are thriving and were treated so they didn't get diseased where branches were cut, and my home and driveway are no longer blocked by heavy tree branches
- Bin There Dump ThatI called Bin There Dump That on a Friday morning and spoke with Les. He was very courteous and helpful, recommending a 20-yard dumpster for our garage demolition project, and quoting us $310 for delivery, retrieval, and disposal up to 3 tons of material. He told me there would be an additional cost of $50 per ton for quantities in excess of 3 tons. The dumpster was delivered mid-day the following Monday. The driver called me before arriving and was very polite and professional. He didn't even complain about the poor quality of our steep dirt driveway! It took us 4 days to fill the dumpster. I called Les Thursday afternoon, and one of his drivers retrieved the dumpster early Friday morning. I checked my credit card statement a couple of weeks later to verify the final cost, and it was $310, which was exactly what Les quoted me. I couldn't be happier with the service and convenience, particularly since our house is located in an area where a large roll-off dumpster could not be delivered. And our only other option was to hire a demolition service, which would have been thousands of dollars rather than hundreds
- JDS ImprovementsJohn is hands down the best contractor I have ever worked with. They are very fairly priced - do quality work and show up on time every time. John answers the phone at all times and when he can't he calls back promptly. His crew is great and very good at what they do. We had drywall, painting, flooring and general work done. If he can't do it he knows someone that can! When they left for the day they always cleaned up the work area - even if they would be back the first thing the following day. We had absolutely no issues at all - and we had a fairly large project
- Sir Moves A LotVery good communication, they arrived when expected, took everything they were supposed to remove and they didn't take things they weren't supposed to remove. Excellent service.
- Robert Sappo ConstructionIt went great. Extremely fast. No waiting. Great cleanup after, they even hauled off some extra junk we wanted to dump because there was room in their truck. Also before the painters came to paint the house we needed a lot of overgrown grape vines removed that had taken over a large section of our roof and he found someone we really were impressed with who did a great, fast, job ; again within our rushed time frame and also hauled off some extra trash to fill up their truck
- JDS ImprovementsThese guys were fantastic from start to finish. Their communication was over the top. At all times I knew what was going on and when anything changed that needed to be discussed. I checked with at least 5 other companies and none of them wanted to do the project . This company came right out the day after I called to give an estimate. The project was not easy as it was a mobile home that had three layers of siding. The only change in price was a small increase per window because of the unexpected layers of siding. Everything was completed in a timely manner. I am very impressed with this company and would recommend them to anyone needing a variety of projects done. I believe these guys are capable of doing any construction task. I thankful that this company was available to do this project
- Glacier Aviation Inc - Skagit AirportThey hauled the logs to place where the trucks could reach them and for transport. They did a fantastic job for me. This is a type of project that is very hard to get done. They brought in a crew, organized and set up everything before the project started. They did a great job!
- Taylor & Sons HaulingThe lady at the front desk was name Cedar, she was always sweet and cheery. It was a joy talking to her and was always professional. I had them come out several times in two different months and they were always willing to work with my schedule. I would highly recommend the company.
- JDS ImprovementsGarage opener installation went well. Provider cleaned up and hauled away all old parts. Very professional service.
Hauling Services in Camp Verde
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoin
- Business Description:Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.Recent Review:Moving is always somewhat stressful but working with Moving APT could not have been smoother. Very responsive, punctual, and efficient. They are hard and honest workers that are very professional. Rugs were laid out to protect our floor and all furniture was nicely wrapped. The two movers that helps us easily navigated everything through our narrow stairs and entry way. Would definitely recommendShad M.
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them againJorge S.
- Business Description:Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.coRecent Review:It was fantastic - there was some unexpectedness that could of resulted in delays but Nicole was amazing she found us an alternate who did a spectacular job at an amazing price -and Nicole was fantastic at responding to texts and keeping us informed -highly recommenSonia A.
- Business Description:We at Mr Mover offer local and long distant services. We pack and unpack. Trips to Phoenix and its surrounding cities. We move appliances, pianos, and safes. We offer the best and lowest rates in town, while still providing the best service. With 15 years experience we provide peace of mind knowing your in good hands. Family owned and operatedRecent Review:Fast friendly and would recommend to everyone I knowElizabeth A.
- Business Description:FFC Junk Removal provides punctual and thorough professional commercial and residential junk removal services. You can depend on us to get your property cleaned efficiently. We also donate and recycle when possible. No matter the occasion, we will get every corner of the property cleaned and organized for you. So don't stress over cleaning after others or organizing your space. Our junk services are available the same day or the next day when possible. For more information about our services,..Recent Review:The service went very well. They were good at communicating and getting back at me. They got in and out in a day. I had no issue with the service.daniel m.
- Business Description:Backed by over 20 years of experience, we are a general contractor, that can assist in every aspect of a home project. Customer Satisfaction is very important to us and what we pride ourselves on. We go out of our way to see the the customer is taken care of. From remodeling, to painting, to flooring and decks, we can help every step of the way. Owner ran and operated. Give us a call today!
- Business Description:landscaping and masonry sevice
- Business Description:Clay’s Concrete Incorporated is a locally owned company that offers the best concrete contracting services throughout the State but specializing in Maricopa and Yavapai counties area. We have the experience and knowledge to get everything finished to code and within the time frame you set forth. No matter what type of renovation you are looking for, our wide skill-set and knowledge allows us the opportunity to get it done right. Locally owned. Additional fax - (602) 971-2020
- Business Description:Personal freight shipping service. Visit our website for a free freight quote and save up to 60%.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful junk removal articles
When deciding if you should rent a dumpster or hire someone to haul your junk out, consider price, pros and cons, and your specific waste. This article will help you determine the best way for you to get rid of your junk with less hassle.
To demo an interior costs an average of $3,068. Most job costs range between $1,168 and $4,706 for smaller projects, such as the demolition of a single room.
Find hauling services in
- Lake Montezuma
- Happy Jack
- Spring Valley
- Cordes Lakes
- Prescott Valley
- Munds Park
- Black Canyon City
- Chino Valley
- Star Valley
hauling services in Camp Verde
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ABINEAU TREE CARE714 W SANTA FE AVE #4
- ALD Inc340 W Angus Dr
Camp Verde, Arizona
- All You Need Moving LLC1232 n 85th pl
- Arizona Color Quest Painting4416 W Camino Vivaz
- Arizona's Best-Way Services1963 W 12th Ln
- Atomic Towing3902 E. Alta Vista St.
- ABINEAU TREE CARE
- Donation Movers LLC1826 West Broadway Road Suite 9
- Donation Movers LLC
- EXACTEX LLC598 Redwood Rd
Saratoga Springs, Utah
- EXACTEX LLC
- FFC Junk Removal & Light Demolition4700 Hayfield Draw Rd Located in:
Camp Verde, Arizona
- FFC Junk Removal & Light Demolition
- JDS Improvements379 E Elm St
- JDS Improvements
- Prestigious Cleaning ServicesPO Box 3071
Camp Verde, Arizona
- Prestigious Cleaning Services
- RIVER CITY MOVERSPO BOX 1428
Lake Havasu City, Arizona
- RIVER CITY MOVERS