If you are considering buying a fixer-upper house that needs repairs, there are 12 key questions to ask. These will help you assess the scope of work and determine if you need minor cosmetic repairs or major renovations (or anything in between).
Get matched with top home inspectors in White Hall, AR
There are 6 highly-rated local home inspectors.
Recent Home Inspection Reviews in White Hall
- Assured Home InspectionThe experience was beyond what I expected. The inspection was scheduled with very short notice and everything from the scheduling to completion of the report was exceptional. Assured Home Inspection went above and beyond. We were extremely pleased with the professionalism and the ability to do this in a timely manner, considering the circumstances. I would highly recommend Assured Home Inspection for anyone that is in need of this type of service. I will be returning to them for any future services
- Assured Home InspectionKevin was professional and very thorough. The fact that he wanted to meet with me at the end of the inspection, and not just email me a report, spoke volumes about his level of integrity and willingness to do the job the right way. Great company!
- Assured Home InspectionKevin did a thorough inspection and explained all the details behind the things he found. Also provided a detailed report with pictures of everything. He's got a lot of experience doing home inspections and does high quality work. Buying a home is a big investment, and Kevin's inspection has been very valuable in determining the repairs that will be needed. I'd definitely recommend him
- EnviroPro Testing and ConsultingJohn was very responsive to my request for a mold inspection. He was prompt, helpful, and a great communicator. I will definitely use these services again.
- Assured Home InspectionKevin was very friendly, professional, and thorough. He hit the major high points with me on the day of the inspection and explained it in a way that was very easy to understand. The quality of the review document he sent me was phenomenal. Issues were very well documented with pictures and suggestions on what needed to be done to remedy them; some to be addressed by the seller, and others with notes that they would be simple/easy fixes that I could do myself after taking possession of the property. I will definitely be recommending Kevin's services to anyone I know, as well as using him again in the future if/when I have need of a Home Inspection
- Assured Home InspectionKevin Barre is an absolute professional. Remember, when you hire a home inspector, they need to work for YOU not the home seller. Watching Kevin methodically go through the new home showed his dedication to earn my trust and he absolutely did! Kevin was on time and took the time to explain and "show" me what I was buying and was VERY gracious for the positive workmanship of the builder. That was very satisfying to me
- Assured Home InspectionAs a first time home buyer, the inspection can be overwhelming, but Kevin was so easy to work with and explained the process in simple terms. His work was very thorough. I would highly recommend Assured Home Inspection!
- ProTeam Inspectors - Mobley Home Inspections IncI am a first time home buyer so I was unsure what to expect from the inspection process, and I had many questions. Richard was extremely thorough, professional, knowledgeable, experienced, and patient throughout the inspection. He arrived on time with all the tools necessary to complete the inspection and emailed the final report to me before leaving the property. He made sure to educate me on all the items he found so that I can verify the repairs myself once completed but offered to reinspect the house at a great rate after the repairs are done if I want. The house he inspected for me is a new construction, but he did not take that for granted by assuming prior municipal inspections identified certain items during construction. I am very comfortable that he identified everything that warrants repairs. Their price is very competitive but more importantly I don't believe another company could have provided a better inspection service. I highly recommend Richard and ProTeam Inspectors for home inspections
- ProTeam Inspectors - Mobley Home Inspections IncExactly what I wanted out of an inspection. Detailed description of every problem. Professional and thorough, would recommend to everyone needing a home inspection.
- ProTeam Inspectors - Mobley Home Inspections IncThe home inspection went very well from start to finish. I was notified every step of the way and informed about every detail regarding the house inspected. Richard was very personable and thorough. We enjoyed our entire experience. Thank you so much.
Home Inspectors in White Hall
- Business Description:I was a custom homebuilder for 24 years and started doing home inspections in 1999 when I took the company over from my father. I perform all work myself; there are no indifferent employees. If you check the dozens of five-star reviews available on Google you will see that the word "thorough" pops up quite frequently. My primary work area encompasses cities within a one hour travel time from Little Rock. Occasionally I will drive a greater distance just because I enjoy seeing different parts ..Recent Review:The experience was beyond what I expected. The inspection was scheduled with very short notice and everything from the scheduling to completion of the report was exceptional. Assured Home Inspection went above and beyond. We were extremely pleased with the professionalism and the ability to do this in a timely manner, considering the circumstances. I would highly recommend Assured Home Inspection for anyone that is in need of this type of service. I will be returning to them for any future servicesMaria M.
- Business Description:ProTeam Inspectors. Giving you MORE… At ProTeam Inspectors, keeping your family Safe and Secure in your new home is our mission. When you choose our Premium Pre-Purchase Inspection, we go above and beyond the run-of-the-mill regular home inspection and give you MORE: MORE… Protection MORE… Features MORE… Safety MORE… Security MORE… Information Our Premium Pre-Purchase Inspection includes our exclusive Safety & Security Package featuring… MORE… Protection you with our Risk Free 100% Money Back..Recent Review:I am a first time home buyer so I was unsure what to expect from the inspection process, and I had many questions. Richard was extremely thorough, professional, knowledgeable, experienced, and patient throughout the inspection. He arrived on time with all the tools necessary to complete the inspection and emailed the final report to me before leaving the property. He made sure to educate me on all the items he found so that I can verify the repairs myself once completed but offered to reinspect the house at a great rate after the repairs are done if I want. The house he inspected for me is a new construction, but he did not take that for granted by assuming prior municipal inspections identified certain items during construction. I am very comfortable that he identified everything that warrants repairs. Their price is very competitive but more importantly I don't believe another company could have provided a better inspection service. I highly recommend Richard and ProTeam Inspectors for home inspectionsJames C.
- Business Description:At EnviroPro Testing and Consulting "WE KEEP ARKANSANS BREATHING EASY" THINK YOU GOT MOLD??? Have you had recent water damage? Toilet overflow? A roof leak maybe? Ice Maker water line break? Now you have a disgusting smell? Do feel fine at work but when you get home you get stuffy, eyes and nose run a bit, perhaps a cough one of these systems or..Recent Review:John was very responsive to my request for a mold inspection. He was prompt, helpful, and a great communicator. I will definitely use these services again.Megan H.
- Business Description:We Now Offer Financing for Electrical Needs! Grayer Electric Inc has served the Central Arkansas area for 18 years and still has the commitment to service and value. Our skilled professionals will diagnosis your problem and give you the best service and pricing available for your needs. We provide personalized service at affordable rates, and always stand behind our work. We are a family operated establishment providing installation and repairs of your electrical wiring and appliances. We ..Recent Review:Once they arrived service was quick and accurate.James R.
- Business Description:Available 24/7 - you can reach us anytime. We offer 24 hour emergency service, small appointment windows and prompt service. Technician Seal of Safety Certified - Highly trained, background checked, and drug-tested technicians. Comfort Qualified Company-Insured, licensed, bonded, and offering the best warranties. Premier products and equipment - you get what we install in our own homes! Neat & tidy service - your home is treated like our own...with respect and care. 100% satisfaction guarante..Recent Review:MrSparky let me know ahead of time when they would be there to give me a quote. When I arrived, Sam had just pulled up and we started talking business. He was very informative of what needs to happen and the safety behind the tasks being involved. The estimate was detailed for each task, its was decently price, comparable to others, the interaction was superb and you can’t beat the warranty I was given. Overall, one of the best interactions I’ve dealt with since moving into my homeJoe K.
- Business Description:Home Inspection and More is operated by Richard Costello. Licensed by the State of Arkansas #HI1570, A Certified Resnet HERs Rater, LEED Green Associate, member of the BBB, A Certified member of American Society of Home Inspectors ASHI and I am a member of the International Code Council. A Energy Star Partner. Certified Level I Thermographer - Snell Group Trained. Qualified to perform Duct and Blower Door Testing-Certified by RetrotecRecent Review:It was fantastic. Mr. Costello was very professional and very thorough. I will definitely use him in the future.Brenna H.
- Business Description:You’d pay a fortune to keep your family safe, but you shouldn’t pay a penny more than $14.99! Most alarms systems seem like a bargain---UNTIL you look at the cost of signing a long-term alarm contract for $30, $40, sometimes even $50/month. Protect your home and your wallet with a SimpliSafe home security system. Our alarm monitoring costs just $14.99/month, and we’ll never lock you into a contract, so you are free to cancel with us anytime. Each year that you protect your family with SimpliS..Recent Review:Shortly after we ordered the system we changed our mind. The company said they would refund the money but never did. We disputed the charge but was denied from the credit card company even though SimpliSafe could not produce an invoice or any price they sent the system to us. This company is untrustworthy and does not deserve your business. Please save your time and money and use someone else. Just an update. They did return the money they originally refused to refund when we went through the credit card company. I can’t change the grade I have them because the only reason they issued the refund was to protect their standing on Angie’s listKellie S.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:Independent 3rd party roof inspection and consultation company.Recent Review:Ernie Haas provided a very thorough examination of our roof which enabled us (after much back and forth with our roofer (DCF Contracting)) to ensure that all necessary and required repairs were made to our roof. Mr. Haas stayed in contact with us for more than a month to ensure that any questions or issues we had were addressedLarry T.
- Business Description:ETR Laboratories in an analytic laboratory with a broad range of commercial, industrial and individual clients. We provide analytic services using a wide variety of scientific methods including GC/MS, IC/MS, GIR, NMR and SEM equipment. We can do particle analysis, organic and inorganic chemical analysis and micro analysis on biological and other materials. Private water analysis is our specialty. Award winning. Additional DBA - Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories Inc, ETR Labs, ETR ..Recent Review:The whole process was easy. ETR were quickly responsive to questions. Professionally discussed in related terms test results over the phone. Highly recommend!Kevin F.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home inspector articles
Getting ready to sell your house? A pre-listing home inspection may be something to consider to better understand the condition of home.Check out pros & cons of getting a pre-listing inspection as you work with your realtor to put your house on the market
A home inspection report has major consequences for your home or the house you’re looking to purchase. How can you be confident an inspector is right for the job? Ask these 17 questions to gain insight into their experience and knowledge.
Find home inspectors in
- Pine Bluff
- Star City
- Shannon Hills
home inspectors in White Hall
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- All-Star Home Inspections3406 Stonewall Drive
- Arkansas Energy Innovation1423 Main Street, Suite C
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Arkansas Roofing Kompany-Equinox Outdoor Concepts1820 Old Morrilton Hwy
- Assured Home Inspection13708 Saddle Hill Dr
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Atoka Inc11701 i 30 Bldg 1 Ste 119
Little Rock, Arkansas
- All-Star Home Inspections
- Blackbird Home InspectionsPO Box 2380
Pine Bluff, Arkansas
- Blackbird Home Inspections
- Champion Bats and Wildlife Control Specialists Inc312 Deer Creek Dr
- Champion Bats and Wildlife Control Specialists Inc
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc
- Grayer Electric Inc419 S Main St
- Grayer Electric Inc
- Halbrook Inspection Services LLCP.O. Box 6703
- handyproz2205 stonelinks dr
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Home Inspection All Star Little Rock11621 Hilaro Springs Rd.
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Home Inspection and More LLC815 Technology Dr #242483
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Halbrook Inspection Services LLC
- Q1 Inspections LLC194 Dakota Dr
- Q1 Inspections LLC
- Room by Room Home Inspections36 Suncrest Drive
- Room by Room Home Inspections