Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in West Memphis, AR
There are 13 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in West Memphis
- Stewart Plumbing CoExceptionally well. Shane and his co-worker were extremely courteous, professional and did an great job.
- Ranch concreteRanch Concrete did a wonderful job. We wanted to keep the sod that was placed where the extended driveway would go. Jose and his men did preserve the sod perfectly. They did a excellent job on the driveway and would definitely call them for our next project.
- Ranch concretehe was really nice person to explain me everythinh he was doing i would deff hired him again im planing to do another driway and would like to get him again
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of MemphisThey came came out and installed windows in my whole house in one day. They look awesome and the installers were very nice.
- Mid-South ConcreteF.Acuna concrete services did an excellent job with my driveway. The crew was very nice. They were professional and did the whole project surprisingly fast. Everything was on time. The driveway looks great! I highly recommend
- Stewart Plumbing CoI needed a lot of work done when my water heater expired after 24 years (it was rated for 5), so I knew it might be costly. I paid $400 less from Stewart Plumbing than the estimate I got from one of their main competitors. Cole also started the job immediately and had it finished by the late afternoon. He was great, professional, and very skilled. I love my new water heater which is much more advanced than my old one. I'm very pleased with the service I got and I would definitely recommend Cole and Stewart plumbing
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of MemphisSales rep. Mick Scarborough did a very good job.this is my third time I used champion.Haven’t had the third set of windows installed yet but the last two times went great.mick did a great job.
- Advanced Construction of the Mid-SouthI was fortunate enough to be referred to Advanced Construction. I received a swift response, he showed up, gave a thorough job explanation/quote, and less than a week later, I have my cement. Amazing quality work and business ethics! I highly recommend Allen and his team!
- CLC CONSTRUCTION SOLUTIONSwonderful job , they repaired my old beat up drive way, left it perfect and bigger than before . Very efficient & great customer service , they did exactly what was asked, also very initiative, they fixed a side a few things that wasn’t asked to fix but just make my drive way look even better , overall a great job
- Hankins Construction Co.Mr Hankins was prompt and professional. He showed up on time and communicated consistently throughout the job. His team were cordial and did a great job. I'd definitely hire them again.
Concrete Repair Contractors in West Memphis
- Business Description:Give us a call, or click for an estimate, today!Recent Review:Very professional and was finished on time. Would rehireArmando H.
- Business Description:if it’s concrete we can do it ! , free estimatesRecent Review:They did great, the guys were kind and kept the area clean, the result is a nice concrete pad that I can build on.Mark A.
- Business Description:With over 8 years of concrete experience, we are here to address all you concrete needs.Recent Review:wonderful job , they repaired my old beat up drive way, left it perfect and bigger than before . Very efficient & great customer service , they did exactly what was asked, also very initiative, they fixed a side a few things that wasn’t asked to fix but just make my drive way look even better , overall a great jobmichelle t.
- Business Description:We are Memphis' specialized concrete resurfacing company. We use only patented products provided by CTI, concrete technology incorporated. Additionally we are certified in concrete resurfacing through CTI. Their products are made to outlast anything on the market, outlast competitors and furthermore are more durable than standard concreteRecent Review:The patio looks excellent. The crew arrived timely and completed the work quickly and efficiently. They even arranged to come back to check or fix any deficits when it dried. Although none appeared, they still came and checked! Great contractor. I look forward to using them again for other projects.wes j.
- Business Description:Trust 85 years of foundation repair experience. We offer foundation repair, basement waterproofing, crawl space recovery, exterior water management and air quality solutions. Schedule a free estimate now to receive a custom repair plan & pricing. We are A+ BBB rated and offer the industry's leading warranty. When it comes to foundation repair, there's Only OlshanRecent Review:The seller refused to give concessions for the repairs so we backed out of the purchase. Olshan professionals performed a very thorough inspection and assessment. They are extremely knowledgeable. I would highly recommend their services.Shane G.
- Business Description:I have 4 employees. We do not sub out any work. I am on the job with the guys from start to finish. We have been removing pools for 16 years and I can provide any of my customers for referrals. We give a written contract with a 12 month warranty, and we are giving a 200.00 discount for angies list members. Payments are accepted in the form of cash, check, or credit cardRecent Review:Jeff and his crew did twice the usual work required to remove the pool from my yard since it was previously filled in without busting out the bottom. Over time, the pool area became a swamp, so the guys came in and dug out the pool, hauled away the dirt and debris that couldn't be re-used as fill, busted out the bottom of the pool, tore down the sidewalls about 24", removed a retaining wall, brought in new dirt to fill the area, graded my whole yard, and laid sod. Goodbye mosquito sanctuary! Now to the stuff that you are really interested in...My experience with Jeff and his crew was nothing short of pleasant. I found everyone in his crew was friendly, respectful, and had great work ethic. The most valuable thing, though, was the peace-of-mind I had about inviting strangers into my back yard...which was a concern of my wife's. The caliber of people that will be working at your house isn't something you'll find on your invoice, but it's definitely something I'm happy I paid for with Walter's ConstructionDathan G.
- Business Description:Over 20 years of experience. Gene is on most projects from start to finish. No job is too big or too small. We are offering 10% off for new customers 25% off for decorative concrete. We accept checks as paymentRecent Review:Mr. Wigginton is the best. On time, finished a day early, clean job site, professional crew and a very competitive price among the 4 bids I received. Furnished a written estimate via email, brought a contract to the first day of work explaining the process and when payment was expected... Driveway looks greatterry t.
- Business Description:HCCI is a full service self performing, licensed General Contractor, with over 30 years experience in Commercial and Residential Construction and Maintenance. We offer outstanding Quality and Professionalism along with cost effective methods in order to complete your project on time and in budgetRecent Review:Hutzel Construction made this entire project painless. At every step of the process, they handled it with a high level of professionalism. Communication was excellent from their first site visit to the finished product. I can't say enough good things about this company. The owner, Jeff Hutzel, came along with his project manager, Kim, to be involved in the estimating process. He was very honest and upfront in setting our expectations for what could be done in the most cost-effective manner. The project involved completely re-doing the drywall, flooring, and painting in the master bedroom and the master bathroom, as well as painting two other bathrooms. Hutzel's crew took extra care to preserve the original jacuzzi tub, despite Jeff telling us on the front end it was possible the tub could be damaged when they were replacing the tile around it. In my opinion, you can't go wrong hiring Hutzel Construction for your home improvement/renovation/repair projectJoe I.
- Business Description:American Standard Foundation Repair, LLC is a full service foundation repair company specializing in the prevention, repair and restoration of foundation damage and its effects on your home. We repair both concrete slab and conventional beam and joist homes. American Standard Foundation Repair, LLC prides itself in the proper diagnosis of the cause of foundation failure. Only by understanding the cause of a failure, can we hope to prevent it from occurring again. We give free estimates that a..Recent Review:Very professional approach to things. They stuck with us for a year, answering our calls to come out and tweak the leveling when we noticed a door was rubbing or the gaps seemed to change with the seasons. Now, the house is solid and no door are rubbing anymore and they did it all with a smile! Price is a little high, but I would rather have it done right and done right the first time than fight someone who doesn't know what they are doing. These people really do know what they are doing! Highly recommendedTom O.
- Business Description:Check for Angie's List discountRecent Review:It was very good. They were professional and they cleaned up after themselves. I highly recommend them to anyone.Joan B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Find concrete contractors in
- Horn Lake
- Hickory Hill
- Olive Branch
concrete contractors in West Memphis
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- "Call Me" Construction, IncPO Box 1231
- "Call Me" Construction, Inc
- A Concrete Decision2135 Marsh Ave
- A to Z Construction Services LLC581 Vandalia Street
- A-1 Concrete1779 Kirby Pkwy.
- AAA PROFESSIONAL TREE CARE2094 Cuba Millington Rd
- Action Concrete Cutting LLC1400 N Watkins St
- Alluvion Construction, LLC1962 Portland Ave
- American Standard Foundation Repair1985 Thomas Rd
- A Concrete Decision
- Bailey-Howarth Contractors, LLC8596 Farmington Blvd. Suite 5
- Basic Home Maintenance5332 peppermill dr
- BJR Construction LLC1956 Highway 149 North
- Bridge Masters LLC9709 Manassas Drive
- Build 901 Construction3729 Highland Park Place
- Bailey-Howarth Contractors, LLC
- C and G Properties, LLC.1861 Pisgah Rd.
- C L Construction Inc6067 Apple Tree Dr
- C.R. Pollan Paving Company3605 Lamar Ave.
- Carpenter Works Memphis2129 S. Germantown Rd
- Carrington Construction & Management Company115-D Eureka Street
- Casey's Custom Creations6959 Alexander rd
Olive Branch, Mississippi
- CDS ConcretePO BOX 1404
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Memphis1600 Century Center Parkway Suite 108
- Coleman's Home Improvement Co8308 Rankin Branch Rd
- Concrete Rehab510 S Center St
- Cotton Construction2200 Slocum Ave
- cross construction and handyman services310 colonial Dr
- C and G Properties, LLC.
- G & M Construction856 Dougherty St
- G & M Construction
- Hankins Construction Co.243 Boone Cir
- HARDHAT CONSTRUCTION INC.3735 Cherry Rd
- Hendrix Home Builders and Residential Repair9135 Broadway
Olive Branch, Mississippi
- House Doctors3420 Bayberry Dr
- Hutzel Construction6676 Reese Rd.
- Hankins Construction Co.
- Infinity Concrete1495 Sutton Meadow Lane
- Infinity Concrete
- Kain masonry contractors llcP.O. Box #2226
- Kain masonry contractors llc
- M & M Contractors & Property Management3145 Hickory Hill Rd Ste D
- masonary arevalo1282 wrenwood st
- McLin Builders
- Mid-South Contractor Services8621 Wood Mills Dr W
- MIRACLEMOBILEPRESSUREWASHCO.5276 Hillbrook St
- MJM Remodeling and Handyman Services7997 Megwood
- MoistureTech Consulting940 Juliana Street
Parkersburg, West Virginia
- Moore's Concrete Work14340 Hwy 76 N
- M & M Contractors & Property Management
- Peacher's Concrete Creations3735 Swan Ridge Circle N.
- PEGASUS PAINTING/CONSTRUCTION3543 Bellwood Dr
- Popwell's Contracting1697B Main St
- Premiere Contractors Inc629 Monroe Ave
- Pro South Construction10456 Taos Trail Drive
- Proforma DMS Document Management and Systems4728 Spottswood Ave
- Pruitts Professional Painting Plus1553 N Parkway
- Peacher's Concrete Creations
- R. L. Campbell Contracting Co., Inc.3229 Park Ave
- Ram Jack Of Tennessee8079 Ellington Dr
- Ranch concrete 5934 Telford Dr
- ROCKSTAR Concrete and Asphalt6296 Quince Rd
- Roeder Construction3798 N. Airport Road
- Roetker Construction129 Kathy Cir
- R. L. Campbell Contracting Co., Inc.
- U S Renovations5408 Mahogany Ridge Dr
- U S Renovations
- WDL Designs2969 Elmore Park Rd Ste 125
- Whiting Allen Home Improvements3886 Philsdale Ave
- Wigginton Concrete & Enterprise4741 Clarence Rd.
- Wilson Construction Services3104 Mary Elizabeth Drive
- Wright Concept Tile & Flooring2410 Lowell Ave
- WDL Designs
- Yarbrough Concrete Construction115 Vega Dr
- Yarbrough Concrete Construction