Oliver Home Repair

Founded 2002 • With Angi since July 2014

We are a family-owned business with 20+ years of experience. We do interior painting, exterior painting, woodwork, sheetrock work, pressure washing, and so much more! We can take care of just about any of your home improvement needs. Give us a call today! We are always going a step above the rest! We are looking forward to hearing from you and helping you with your project. feel free to call William 901-871-3327...

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+49 more images

house painting (74)interior painting (64)woodworking (64)pressure washing (56)drywall (35)siding companies (18)door installation (14)fence company (10)driveway gate installation (3)lighting (6)home inspection (3)stamped concrete (2)

08/31/2022

Charles R.

Mr. Oliver and his crew did an exceptional job. They delivered a quality product in an extremely timely fashion. I will assuredly be using him in the future.

Description of Work
Exterior painting. Interior trim painting. Wooden fence rebuild.

Category fencing, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 08/16/2022

tha KS for the review and we are so happy you are happy with the project

07/31/2022

Karen J.

William Oliver and his guys were amazing!! Very professional and easy to work with. We were extremely happy with the work they performed and they even fixed some other things while they were here. We will definitely hire again!!

Description of Work
French door repair and pergola repair/install a ceiling fan on pergola

Category woodworking, house painters, doors

Work Completed On 05/21/2022

07/29/2022

Tina W.

Wonderful job, total different and fresh new look to the house. They were all so kind and cleaned up after themselves everyday. Would highly recommend!!

Description of Work
Painting of whole house plus trim and drywall work

Category drywall, interior painters

Work Completed On 05/09/2022

Review for Oliver Home Repair - 8199 Farmington Dr E, Southaven, MS - 39817212

06/14/2022

Emily P.

From the get-go, William Oliver was responsive, honest, and professional. His bid beat all of my others and even though we didn't do the work immediately after we discussed it with him, he still honored his quote. He came when he said he would come, never missing a day, and did what he said he would do. He was on site every day at some point to check in with his workers and to make sure that I was happy with the progress and that they were on track. This makes all the difference in my experience. After the job was completed, he told me to make a punch list of anything I saw that was not exactly as I'd hoped and when I emailed him with this list, they came back to complete it promptly. William's crew took down all of my wood siding and replaced it with Hardy Board. They also replaced and/or repaired all of my trim work around the house and then painted it all. We have a 45-year-old house that is in a heavily wooded area and he made it look almost brand new. I am very happy with his work, his crew, and with him and would definitely have them do additional projects in the future.

Description of Work
Replace all siding and trim then paint

Category siding, house painters

Work Completed On 06/14/2022

Review for Oliver Home Repair - 8199 Farmington Dr E, Southaven, MS - 39765464

so happy that ypu had a good experience with our company and pleased with the outcome of your project which turned out beautiful

05/22/2022

JERRY R.

Excellent. William kept me informed during the entire job. He made suggestions and completed them without charging me more than his estimate. Workers were very friendly and stayed until I inspected the work. Very professional. I had 4 estimates before I hired Oliver Painting and not only being the best estimate they completed the work in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Exterior painting and wood replaced

Category drywall, house painters

Work Completed On 05/16/2022

we are so glad you enjoyed your experience with Oliver home repairs. hope we can hp you out in the future

04/05/2022

Skip H.

If you need anything done around your home this is by far the best company and group of workers I have ever found. Great job on every aspect of what we requested and things we did not think of. Reasonable price and an excellent job. Kudos to William and entire crew for a job well done. Will definitely call the next time we need something done.

Description of Work
Painting and repairing of home, garage and storage building.

Category home inspection, siding, pressure washing, woodworking, house painters

Work Completed On 04/04/2022

04/05/2022

Tracy W.

Mr. Oliver’s crew has done multiple jobs at our home. They are wonderful every time and we continue to call on them and refer them to others.

Description of Work
Fence Replacement

Category fencing

Work Completed On 03/29/2022

Review for Oliver Home Repair - 8199 Farmington Dr E, Southaven, MS - 39685358

03/25/2022

Penny M.

The crew painted exterior of our house, and replaced some rotted wood. They did a great job! We also asked them to do some "touch up" painting inside our house. They did everything we asked, and took care of all my concerns. William, Rodney and their crew were very responsive and always respectful of our home. They really care about their customers, and always had a cheerful/positive attitude. I will definitely hire them again!

Description of Work
Exterior house paint

Category pressure washing, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 03/25/2022

03/18/2022

Catherine K.

Oliver Home Repair did an excellent job. They were timely, professional, courteous, and very trustworthy. We will hire them for all home repairs we have in the future.

Description of Work
Shutter repair and painting, wood/trim replacement, window repair

Category woodworking, house painters

Work Completed On 03/18/2022

01/30/2022

Whitney H.

William Oliver and crew are honest, hard working men who can literally do anything or know someone who can. After several quotes and countless hours, I knew immediately after meeting William that his company was the perfect one for the job. The team painted my home (brick and siding), replace rotted wood on my carport, built a new crawl space door, CUSTOM wooden handrails for my front steps, accent shutters as well as a wooden fence all in 3 days! Every crew member is friendly and answered any question that I had without hesitation or judgement. As a woman, having work done on my home, I felt respected and never blown off like I have experienced with other companies in the past. Anytime I called or messaged I heard back in a timely manner which is rare these days. I wholeheartedly support and recommend William and the Oliver Home Repair team!

Description of Work
Home Refresh

Category fencing, pressure washing, woodworking, house painters

Work Completed On 01/17/2022

Review for Oliver Home Repair - 8199 Farmington Dr E, Southaven, MS - 39613294

01/28/2022

Penny M.

William Oliver and his crew were awesome to work with! Wliam was very responsive. His crew was punctual, respectful, and did a great job! Will recommend to others!

Description of Work
Interior house painting

Category drywall, interior painters

Work Completed On 01/27/2022

01/11/2022

Melinda R.

We couldn't have asked for nicer, more efficient workers to take care of our problems. Communication was excellent all through the process, and Mr. Oliver kept me informed exactly when they would be there to do the job. We were very pleased with the finished product.

Description of Work
Replacement of rotting siding and repair of other siding damaged by squirrels.

Category drywall, roofing, siding

Work Completed On 01/10/2022

01/01/2022

Phillip P.

I hired Oliver Home Repair to paint four interior rooms. His crew did an excellent job of prepping and painting. The job was completed in a timely manner. His crew showed up every day on time as promised and did a good job of cleaning up afterwards.

Description of Work
Paint interior rooms

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 12/29/2021

12/19/2021

Derek P.

Overall I am very pleased with the work performed by Mr. Oliver and his team. They were very professional, courteous, timely, and accommodating.

Description of Work
Trim painting, high wall painting, wood replacement

Category pressure washing, woodworking, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 12/19/2021

12/15/2021

B Wade W.

All went well, very quick, efficient and no surprises. Pleased with the service overall.

Description of Work
Home Painting & minor repairs

Category drywall, pressure washing, woodworking, house painters

Work Completed On 12/15/2021

12/13/2021

Joe T.

Mr. Oliver came out and we discussed all the work I wanted done. I received an estimate promptly and his team started the work per our agreement (he is booked out as every good contractor is right now). Any additional work (40 year old house) that was needed was discussed and done fairly. After the job was done they followed up with touch ups and corrections as needed. Great experience!

Description of Work
Rotted siding and fascia replace, negative slope on second story balcony was corrected and the entire house was repainted.

Category drywall, siding, pressure washing, woodworking, house painters

Work Completed On 10/25/2021

11/18/2021

Lesley T.

We couldn't be any happier with the professionalism and work ethic of William Oliver and his team. The communication was spot on from beginning until end. They showed up when they were supposed to, did all the work they promised and not only that, they went ABOVE and beyond. It's hard to find companies you can trust these days. We have been burned several times and most recently by the contractor who Mr. Oliver had to come in behind and fix their shoddy work. My husband can be really picky and this the first company where I have heard him say he is fully confident in their abilities and would hire them again. If you are comparing contractors, painters etc - don't hesitate. He is reliable, honest, and has fair prices.

Description of Work
Entire Exterior Project (Siding, Paint, Shutters)

Category siding, pressure washing, woodworking, house painters

Work Completed On 11/18/2021

Review for Oliver Home Repair - 8199 Farmington Dr E, Southaven, MS - 39548324

11/08/2021

Dale S.

William and his crew at Oliver Home Repair were excellent to work with. They were very professional and paid close attention to detail. They also went above and beyond to make sure the job was done completely and to my satisfaction. Will definitely use these guys again in the future!

Description of Work
Siding repair, general rotten wood replacement on fascia/soffits, exterior painting

Category siding, pressure washing, woodworking, house painters

Work Completed On 11/08/2021

11/01/2021

Jack F.

Oliver Home Repair did an excellent job repairing siding damage, wood trim and painting. 1300 sf home, single story, 2 days for pressure wash and caulking/sealing of wood/trim/gutters, 2 days for painting. Very pleased with the work. Mr. Oliver is very easy to work with, reasonably priced and his team does a great job. His team is in high demand so you might have to get scheduled for work but it is well worth the wait. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Exterior wood repair and paint

Category drywall, siding, pressure washing, woodworking, house painters

Work Completed On 10/21/2021

10/30/2021

Cindy B.

Owner and Rodney go the extra mile to help you.

Description of Work
exterior painting

Category drywall, siding, pressure washing, woodworking, house painters, driveway gates

Work Completed On 10/30/2021

Review for Oliver Home Repair - 8199 Farmington Dr E, Southaven, MS - 39527556

so glad Rodney and Robert was able to get your punch list complete! your home turned out beautiful!

09/23/2021

I B.

Mr. Oliver and his team were fantastic! They were on time and very professional. The communication was excellent. Due to my work schedule, it is best to reach me via email, and Mr. Oliver had no problem communicating with me via email. Mr. Oliver also took his time to explain everything to my father and me. He went above and beyond on the quality of the work we requested. We will be using Mr. Oliver and his team again.

Description of Work
Wood Replacement and Outside Painting

Category drywall, pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 09/23/2021

08/09/2021

Phillip P.

Oliver Home Repair did an excellent job of replacing all rotten wood and re-painting the exterior. The building looks fantastic with the new paint job!

Description of Work
Exterior wood repairs and paint

Category house painters

Work Completed On 08/09/2021

07/06/2021

Jose A C.

Very well! They are on time, they did great work. They did craftsmanship and quality. They are excellent!

Description of Work
They did Interior painting of 4 bedrooms ,replaced and repaired ceiling fans and painted walls, doors, trim and ceilings.

Category interior painters