Oliver Home Repair

Mississippi
05/18/2019

8199 Farmington Dr E

Southaven, MS 38671

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

We are a family-owned business with 20+ years of experience. We do interior painting, exterior painting, woodwork, sheetrock work, pressure washing, and so much more! We can take care of just about any of your home improvement needs. Give us a call today! We are always going a step above the rest! We are looking forward to hearing from you and helping you with your project. feel free to call William 901-871-3327...

interior painting (58)house painting (57)woodworking (52)pressure washing (44)drywall (27)door installation (13)siding companies (10)lighting (6)fence company (6)driveway gate installation (2)stamped concrete (2)lawn care (2)

09/23/2021

Mr. Oliver and his team were fantastic! They were on time and very professional. The communication was excellent. Due to my work schedule, it is best to reach me via email, and Mr. Oliver had no problem communicating with me via email. Mr. Oliver also took his time to explain everything to my father and me. He went above and beyond on the quality of the work we requested. We will be using Mr. Oliv...

Description of Work
Wood Replacement and Outside Painting

Category drywall,pressure washing,house painters

Work Completed On 09/23/2021

08/09/2021

Oliver Home Repair did an excellent job of replacing all rotten wood and re-painting the exterior. The building looks fantastic with the new paint job!

Description of Work
Exterior wood repairs and paint

Category house painters

Work Completed On 08/09/2021

07/06/2021

Very well! They are on time, they did great work. They did craftsmanship and quality. They are excellent!

Description of Work
They did Interior painting of 4 bedrooms ,replaced and repaired ceiling fans and painted walls, doors, trim and ceilings.

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 06/18/2021

07/05/2021

Everything was tremendous. Couldn't be happier.

Description of Work
Exterior House Painting

Category pressure washing,house painters

Work Completed On 06/30/2021

06/16/2021

Mr. Oliver and his crew are fantastic. We have already recommended them to others and plan to hire again in the future.

Description of Work
Exterior repairs and paint

Category fencing,remodeling,siding,pressure washing,house painters

Work Completed On 06/14/2021

Review for Oliver Home Repair - 8199 Farmington Dr E, Southaven, MS - 39372075

06/10/2021

I am a new widow so for the first time in my life I'm having to hire home improvements. Mr. Oliver and his team are awesome. They were efficient, courteous and professional. I am so blessed to have found them. I will use then again and again.

Description of Work
Interior painting

Category drywall,interior painters

Work Completed On 06/10/2021

06/05/2021

William and his crew did an excellent job. Very responsive in providing me a quote. Kept me informed throughout the job with any weather delays. The wood work was first class and the paint job looks outstanding. An absolute pleasure to work with. Will definitely be using them again!

Description of Work
Rotten wood replaced and painting exterior of house

Category woodworking,house painters

Work Completed On 05/24/2021

05/08/2021

These guys did an excellent job. They were all very knowledgeable and professional. I highly recommend and definitely would hire them again.

Description of Work
Replace fence, paint house

Category fencing,pressure washing,house painters

Work Completed On 05/07/2021

04/23/2021

William provides wonderful communication and an excellent price for the work provided. He helped us keep costs low. He also made suggestions for how to do the work that would be cheaper than what we thought we might need. His team is wonderful and patient. When I could not make up my mind, they made me feel ok about it :). They were professional the entire time they were at our home. They took gre...

Description of Work
external home repairs

Category remodeling,siding,pressure washing,woodworking,house painters,stamped concrete

Work Completed On 04/05/2021

04/16/2021

William and his team did a great job painting our interior. They were very responsive to any questions we had, and they did quality work. I would recommend William and his company to anyone that need work done.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Category drywall,interior painters

Work Completed On 03/29/2021

Painting inside and out, Drywall repair,wood repair and pressure washing and so much more !

Hvac , Roofing