Koko's Kleaning Services LLC

Black Owned & OperatedBlack Owned & Operated
Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

We all know here in the year 2021 our new ways of living are extremely dangerous and cautious. While COVID-19 has put a halt on the flow of our everyday life one thing is certain cleanliness is the key to keeping ourselves, our families and friends safe. ...

Projects

Kitchen Regular clean  project
Kitchen Regular clean

house cleaning

202172301

Pristine Cleaning Service

Pristine Cleaning Service - housecleaning services

Xtreme Clean Inc

Xtreme Clean Inc. has been cleaning homes & businesses with over 10 years experience. Our uniformed professionals arrive at your home ready to take care of your cleaning needs, bringing with them all the supplies and equipment needed to make your whole home "Xtreme Clean". Over the years we have built great relationships with our clients and hope to build that same bond with you. Your services include a free in-home estimate, so let us know everything on your list, and more. From thorough kitchen and bath cleaning, to dusting base boards and emptying waste baskets, Xtreme Clean can cover it all. "Our company is built on quality, integrity, and excellence". Additional contact name - Melody. Additional email - jobs@xtremecleaninc.com .

Offers by Xtreme Clean Inc on Angi

11/19/2021

shawn M.

The service was amazing. She deep cleaned and left my bathroom spotless and even proceeded to go the extra mile and clean my hallway just because. I highly recommend and will be using here again for my personal home as well as my business. Great attitude, awesome customer service, OUTSTANDING WORK! !

Description of Work
deeo clean

ericka C.

Very clean, Very impressed with Kolesha’s work I MOST DEFINITELY will be a returning customer! 5 Stars from me 😊

Description of Work
Whole home service

tkeyah L.

Omg I loved her work ! She was very professional and got the job done ! She would definitely be the person I call for all my cleaning needs. My carpet looks brand new all over again 🥰🥰

Description of Work
deep clean

mardrekas T.

It was absolutely amazingly I admit I was kinda skeptical about hiring someone to clean my home at first but I’m glad I did I was astonished with how nice my home looked after hiring KOKO’s Cleaning Service I would definitely recommend them to anyone who needs a upscale cleaning service

Description of Work
deep clean

Projects