Air duct cleaning can dramatically improve the air quality of your home. To ensure you are hiring a trained and honest professional, consider doing some research first for the best results for your money.
Get matched with top air duct cleaners in Helena, AR
There are 2 highly-rated local air duct cleaners.
Recent Air Duct Cleaning Reviews in Helena
- BEST DEAL ACIt went great! Mr. Lockhart is a professional business man that does excellent work and honors his work. Highly recommend this company.
- Bud Anderson Heating & CoolingWe think that it went really well for us. It has been working great. We had to dust and vacuum everyday before they came out. We were very pleased at the service that they gave us. They were extremely polite and professional about it. We would have them back and we have recommended them to neighbors. Other people in my neighborhood have used them. We called them and they came a couple of days later. They were punctual in getting it done on time and they showed up on time. We would recommend them to anybody read less
- AdvantaClean of Lorton, Manassas, FredericksburgIan will be coming to my home while I'm gone to remove air cleaner & await our decision about next step - reconstruction. Ian & Raoul have been very professional, knowledgeable, patient, a pleasure to work with. Cost is fine.
- SS&L Heat And AirEverything went well from dean then new installation was well pleased. Installers were professional corteorious, and understanding of our needs.
- Healthy Air DuctsIn a nutshell, amazing! Tony and his son are the epitome of professionalism. Not only are they very courteous, but they are warm and down- to-earth. They made sure everything was very clean before they left by vacuuming anywhere that they were. Tony came back the following day to seal all the duct work at my husband's request. I would definitely recommend Tony and his business. He is full of integrity and so honest. On a side note, I made a call to tony earlier this summer because I was getting a funny smell in one of the air ducts smelling like a dead rodent. He came out and searched and searched and unfortunately did not find the animal but none the less gave me confidence that the smell would dissipate in a few weeks. He did not charge me for that visit. He is just so great and helpful read less
- SS&L Heat And AirThey did all the work in one day and did a great job. I can not say enough about the great job they did. Repairing other things that needed to be fixed when putting in my unit was included in the price. All of his crew were so nice and professional. I would recommend them to anybody!!
- Middleton Heat & AirTheir quote was a little higher than other companies, but is was worth it. They did a great job and my new system is saving me money.
- Paschal Air, Plumbing & ElectricService man arrived 2 hours later than original scheduled but he did call to confirm that later arrival was acceptable.
- Healthy Air DuctsWe had Tony out to clean and sanitize out duct work. He did a wonderful job. Because I have many allergy sufferers in my family we talked about several more intensive cleaning treatments just to cut down on the house hold allergies. When we had the work done Tony was here on time, and did a wonderful job including soaking, and cleaning all the grime off the vent covers, and ceiling fans. When he was up in the attic he said that several of the more intensive options we had talked about were not necessary because of how clean the vents were in some areas. Tony did a wonderful job and was a true professional read less
- Jeffrey HardwellIt goes well. My A/C stopped blowing cold air, he came and discovered that the unit needed some freon and cleaning out, he did that and he comes back to check that it is working ok and top off freon if needed. I bought new chandeliers and he installed them for me as well as new light fixtures for a couple of rooms read less
Air Duct Cleaners in Helena
- Business Description:In business since 1991 with the highest certified technicians in Arkansas. We are a family oriented business with a focus on customer service, and strive to put a smile on your face.Pay at the time of service. We also service commercial locations. Contact (501) 690-3825 to schedule your appointment today read lessRecent Review:They did a great job on my carpet. Every question I asked was answered, and they were so professional. My husband was extremely pleased and said he probably would not even look at anyone else in the future.Marc B.
- Business Description:Since 1980, Advantage Service Company has been the leader in servicing the heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical needs of homes and businesses in central Arkansas. Advantage Service is a family owned business and today has a team of more than 50 technicians and staff members who are dedicated to giving you the highest level of service read lessRecent Review:Over the course of 1 year, I had a contract with Advantage. I noticed a pattern with some of the guys. They came in and talked and talked (I too did some of the talking) not related to the work they were hired to do. I got charged for all the time they spend at the house. I called them once to check the noise the washer was making. They showed up early, and washer was running. He talked to me for 30 minutes saying he had to wait until washer was done. After 30 minutes he stopped the washer, took the front cover off, and told me it would be cheaper to get a new washer than to have it fixed. I got charged for 45 min’s of work. Also, at times the tech came with a helper. One time the helper only went to the truck to get things. I ended up paying for 2 people doing the work. I don’t think it is right to pay for a helper, when the helper is not doing any real work, probably just learning the trade. I must say any and all work done, was done right read lessgeorgina T.
- Business Description:ETR Laboratories in an analytic laboratory with a broad range of commercial, industrial and individual clients. We provide analytic services using a wide variety of scientific methods including GC/MS, IC/MS, GIR, NMR and SEM equipment. We can do particle analysis, organic and inorganic chemical analysis and micro analysis on biological and other materials. Private water analysis is our specialty. Award winning. Additional DBA - Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories Inc, ETR Labs, ETR .. read lessRecent Review:The whole process was easy. ETR were quickly responsive to questions. Professionally discussed in related terms test results over the phone. Highly recommend!Kevin F.
- Business Description:Certified Master Inspector; We provide home inspections to meet the needs of home buyers, sellers, mortgage lenders and insurance companies. We are licensed and insured.
- Business Description:For 14 years we’ve provided satisfied customers with expert chimney sweeping and duct care and cleaning services at fair and competitive rates.
- Business Description:Handyman Service, Lawn Care,
- Business Description:We work and hold all licenses in Oklahoma, Arkansas, Montana, and Kansas.Recent Review:Everything they replaced had to be torn down are redone. First they did not rebuild the room addition off the back of the house, so that when they repaired and replaced the roof they could tie in and put the roof on the additional room all at once. They started by replacing the roof decking, and did not replace the damaged joist and rafters, so they had to tear the decking off and redo it. The house was left open without decking tarp or anything for two weeks in the rainy season, the rain ruined anything that was salvageable. One weekend we had to rent a sub-pump and pump 3" of rain from the house, the contractor did not seem to think this was a problem. I repeatedly asked them to tear out the molded and wet sheet rock and insulation for over 5 months!!!!!!! Their workers would come and kick in some of the sheet rock and leave it laying all over our new tile and vanity's, that was what they called removing it. They broke our toilet using it as a step ladder. Left **** all over one toilet, someone has some terrible diarrhea. On the room we had to have demolished and rebuilt, they put the floor & support in incorrectly and had tear up the floor and redo it. They had to reinforce the framing they did to rebuild the garage. When rebuilding the roof they rebuilt the soffits with the incorrect type of wood and had to tear them off and redo them (they still look like ****). That is just the start of the pour service we received. The last straw before we terminated our contract with them was him calling me like a collector threatening me he was going to start pulling the heat and air out of the home because his work would not pass inspection with the mortage company to get a draw. Then blaming ordering the wrong doors on my husband, why would a contractor even ask a homeowner which way the door should swing. My advise is to stay away from this company, they seem to have a money management problem, unqualified subcontractors and lack of customer service read lessDonna C.
- Business Description:Jett-Seal Inc. uses Aeroseal technology to seal the ductwork from the inside out by using a UL tested and approved sealing material. It's clean and safe.Most homeowners are unaware that more than 80% of all U.S. homes have significant leakage in their duct systems, with up to 40% of conditioned air being lost through perforations, seams, and gaps in ductwork. Not sealing these leaks is like leaving your front door open all year long. Every time your heating or cooling system runs, treated (he.. read less
- Business Description:Master Technicians and Mechanical LLC. 17 years servicing Arkansas and Louisiana for plumbing, HVAC, electrical and general construction. We're a multi trade, full service provider for all your residential, commercial and industrial needs. Our customers, whether Home Warranty, Property Management, Retail Services or Residential Remodel/Repairs, mean the most to us here at Master Tech. For more information or if you have any questions, feel free to contact me. - Matt Glasscock, Project Manager.. read less
- Business Description:We have 2 full time employees to serve you, We have electrical sub-contractors available, We have financing available with approved credit.Recent Review:They did all the work in one day and did a great job. I can not say enough about the great job they did. Repairing other things that needed to be fixed when putting in my unit was included in the price. All of his crew were so nice and professional. I would recommend them to anybody! read lessSandra M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful air duct cleaner articles
If you’re wondering, “how do I know if I have mold in my air ducts?” don’t panic. There are some telltale signs, from a musty smell to black residue on your vents. Learn more warning signs to watch for and how to test for mold.
Before cleaning your air ducts, know that not everyone needs the service. Some homeowners will, depending on their health and the condition of the ducts. Use this guide to find out if your situation requires professional air duct cleaning.
air duct cleaners in Helena
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Craft Chimney Services1327 Polk 23
- Craft Chimney Services
- Desert Rose Carpet CleaningPO Box 15491
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Desert Rose Carpet Cleaning
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc
- Global Plasma Solutions10 Mall Terrace
- Global Plasma Solutions
- JETT SEAL INC7125 SPARKS RD
Little Rock, Arkansas
- JETT SEAL INC
- Lance and Sons Handyman Service / Lawn Care1805 Friendly Point
Horseshoe Bend, Arkansas
- Lance and Sons Handyman Service / Lawn Care
- Second Nature (Formerly FilterEasy)333 Fayetteville St
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning7470 Bartlett Corp CV W Ste 101
- Solera Dental Spa600 West Lancashire Blvd Hwy 340 PO Box 3237
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- SS&L Heat And AirP.O. Box 212
Bald Knob, Arkansas
- Stanley Steemer699 Madison St
- Second Nature (Formerly FilterEasy)
- Will Pro Roofing & Construction LLCPO Box 802
- Will Pro Roofing & Construction LLC