AdvantaClean Of Central AR

Founded 1994 • With Angi since October 2010

PO Box 242763

Little Rock, AR 72223

Residential and commercial air duct cleaning, dryer vent, mold removal, water removal, damage, sewage water repair, fire and smoke damage.

07/05/2017

Lanell T.

There team did an excellent and thorough job. The blower unit I have needed special attention and they were able to figure it out make needed modifications and resolve the issues in a very professional and friendly manner.

Description of Work
Cleaning air ducts.

06/21/2017

Kyle U.

Came out and evaluated problem. Felt very informed on the problem and process to resolve. Did fantastic speedy work. Would definitely use again. Marcus and crew were phenomenal!

Description of Work
Had a water leak from bathroom sink that caused mold on Sheetrock in garage.

Category water damage restoration, mold removal

02/28/2017

RONALD M.

Excellent ......Crew was professional.

Description of Work
Airduct cleaning.

03/21/2016

Stephanie S O.

I'll be perfectly honest that this was not the best experience I've had but I'm giving them a B because of the owner's willingness to make things right. I was scheduled to have my vent cleaned but the tech did not show up. I had to call 3 times to have someone finally tell me he had been double booked and they couldn't come out until the following afternoon. This did not work for my schedule. They then promised the tech would do everything possible to come out that evening but he never communicated with me. as it turns out they changed scheduling programs and we're having serious issues and miscommunications. As frustrated as I was, I understand stuff like this happens. The owner himself came over the next day at a time that worked for me (after business hours) and stayed until the job was complete. I really appreciate him going out of his way to make sure I was a satisfied customer. As horrible as the scheduling fiasco was, I would use them again based on the quality of the work and professionalism. Just stay on top of communication with them.

Description of Work
Cleaned out completely blocked dryer vent

08/12/2015

Harold K.

Description of Work
Cleaned dryer vent

02/25/2015

Karen F.

Description of Work
Did a great job. We were finishing a huge house remodel and needed a company to come with short notice. They were professional and courteous. Their price was less than half than other estimate.

02/11/2015

Gail N.

Description of Work
Cleaned out my dryer exhaust pipe ( which had water in it!)

01/21/2015

sami U.

Description of Work
cleaned the dryer vent. Very professional

06/11/2014

Rod S.

Fast and flawless transaction.

Description of Work
Great service by checking our system and determining the problem.

08/14/2013

Elizabeth B.

All 3 who came to the house were very professional, courteous and diligent. They were great about vacuuming all debris that fell out of of vent covers they removed, as well as cleaning the actual vent covers. Price charged matched estimate provided over the phone. They called to confirm the scheduled time. Time to complete was estimated at 5 or 6 hours, but they were on site for 8 hours. This wasn't a problem for me under the circumstances, but under other circumstances it could have been problematic. Hopefully, I won't need to have the HVAC ducts cleaned again any time soon, because it is an expensive service, but if I do need them cleaned again, I will definitely call AdvantaClean.

Description of Work
Cleaned 17 ducts and 3 returns.

03/19/2013

Melanie W.

While getting maintenance on my dryer, that service provider recommended that I get my dryer vent cleaned, as it appeared to be clogged somewhere in the duct work. He recommended that I not use my dryer until I had that service performed. I had no idea who to use, so of course, I turned to Angie's List. I chose AdvantaClean because of the company's description and previous reviews, and I'm glad that I did. Losing the use of my dryer could not have come at a worse time. I have 4 dogs and I keep the washer and dryer quite busy with my active life style. Added to this, my mother became critically ill around this time, requiring hospitalizations and frequent doctor visits. I explained to the owner, Mr. Wallace, that while I was desperate to have my dryer operational again, I was also trying to miss as little work as possible due to taking leave to assist in my mother's care. He was extremely understanding, and was able to schedule an appointment on a day when I had to take mom to a doctor appointment, coming two hours before I needed to leave. He and an associate ran into a problem when my outlet to the dryer vent was concealed underneath my deck. I asked if he would be willing to pull up boards to reach it, and his associate ran out to the truck and returned with the needed tools. Since they also do restoration, they are seemingly prepared for anything! They had very little room to operate, as the deck boards come up very close to the house. They actually had to dig the vent out of clay that had been pushed up to the vent over the years. Mr. Wallace moved my front loading dryer very carefully from it's cubby in the closet that stores both it and the washer. He used sliders under the feet to protect my floors, and took great care not to ding or scratch the dryer or washer that is next to it. He was patient and answered all my questions, some of which must have seemed very elementary to him, since I had no idea how the duct work vented from my house or how his system would clean it. But he was friendly, courteous and professional, answering everything I asked and explaining his findings as they assessed my problem with the vent and keeping his eye on the clock since he had promised that I could be on my way to take mom to the doctor at a set time. He ultimately determined that I likely had leaking ductwork under my floor that was allowing clay and water to seep in. He could not recommend using the dryer until I had this addressed, and at my request, recommened a plumber. He didn't charge me the full amount quoted to clean the vent since he had not been able to resolve my problem, even though it still took him and one other employee the full two hours to do the job. I trust his assessment and professional opinion. I would definitely use his company again.

Description of Work
Mr. Wallace and an associate attempted to clean out my dryer duct work, which runs from the dryer under the kitchen floor in a concrete foundation to the outside of the house.

10/08/2012

Patricia F.

SUPERIOR SERVICE. Marcus Wallace and his two assistants did an excellent job. They were on time, neat, courteous, professional and, most important, respectful of our home.

Description of Work
Cleaned 16 air ducts and air handler.

04/26/2012

Leslie M.

Overall, I have all the confidence that Marcus completed the job in a thorough manner as well as timely. They were extremely neat and respectful of our home. Thank you Marcus and staff!

Description of Work
The service Marcus and his staff provided was excellent. I felt that Marcus went over and above with the service he provided in explaining what the job entailed as well as describing to us the function of duct work. We have a house that was built in the 50's which includes a very creative ductwork system. He was very knowledgeable and extremely helpful.

08/10/2011

Cathy W.

They were prompt to arrive at the scene when first called upon, diligent about isolating the contaminated area to protect other parts of the home, and worked tirelessly and efficiently to remove contaminated materials. They made sure that all the moisture was gone before removing the drying equipment to ensure there wouldn't be any future mold growth. All-in-all they did a great job in controlling a situation that had been way out of control prior to their arrival. I wouldn't hesitate a second about calling them to help with any future water intrusion problems. Great company to do business with!

Description of Work
Extracted water, removed damp carpet, removed wet/molding wall board and associated building materials, installed fans and dehumidifiers, and monitored effectiveness of drying activities following a burst pipe incident inside the wall between the laundry room and bathroom.

Category water damage restoration

Disaster Masters of Arkansas LLC

Businesses and homes that fall victim to these disasters need a company that understands the damage and knows how to clean it all up and make it look as if nothing ever happened. Our team knows water, mold, and fire damage and will own every step of the rebuilding process.

Pure Air Of The Ozarks

Our cutting-edge Dry Fog technology is the leading solution for homeowners and businesses alike, as it is widely used across many industries in eliminating mold. Mold is indiscriminate as to where and what types of facilities it affects. Our process was developed so that it can be applied anywhere and everywhere mold appears without requiring demolition, toxic chemicals, significant cost or down-time. Regular business hours are Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm. Weekends and evenings can be arranged as needed by appointment.

Desert Rose Carpet Cleaning

In business since 1991 with the highest certified technicians in Arkansas. We are a family oriented business with a focus on customer service, and strive to put a smile on your face.Pay at the time of service. We also service commercial locations. Contact (501) 690-3825 to schedule your appointment today!

MasterCard, American Express, Check, Visa