Knowing different house siding types’ pros and cons can help you choose the option that gets you the best look while durable and affordable.
Get matched with top siding contractors in Trumann, AR
There are 4 highly-rated local siding contractors.
Recent Siding Companies Reviews in Trumann
- Terry's Home Improvements LLCInstalled new siding and tore out old windows and replaced them with new windows. Looks great and has cut my light bill in half. House looks like a brand new home!
- Gutters & MoreThis was the best job I have ever had. Donnie Bosby went far and above what you could expect. Excellent work!
- CROSS CUSTOM SIDING INCI scheduled an appointment for an estimate. Mr Cross arrived as scheduled and provided a estimate the next day along with an estimate of when the work would be done. The work began and finished on time. The installers were great - they did an excellent job, were very conscientious and went above and beyond to make sure everything was right before they left
- R & H SIDING INCThis is a large house; 40 ft. high on one side. They had a 5 man crew and it took 7 days to do the job. They missed the first start date, the weather delayed them on a current job. When they started-they stayed with it until completion and I was happy. This job was done in Dec.(30's-cold). It is now June (90's), and I had some expansion problems in a couple of places. I called them and they promptly came out, replaced the pieces, smiled and said if I had any more problems to just give them a call. Price wise- they were not the cheapest and not the highest. Kind of in the middle. They did have the credentials...lic., bonded, insured. etc. They also took down the existing gutters (to put facia trim behind it) reset them, and installed some new gutters where I was missing some
- RIDGEWAY SIDING & SEAMLESSThe inital phone call I spoke with Doug about the leak around my window and he said he would come out that afternoon or the next and take off a few pieces of siding to find the leak and give me an estimate to fix it. He no-showed without so much as a phone call to let us know why he hadn't. I waited a few days and called back...again promised to come out and again without so much as a phone call - no-showed. I called one last time and he apologized for not coming out and PROMISED again to come out that afternoon after the job they were on or no later then the next afternoon - again without so much as a phone call -NO-SHOWED. I will have to use another provider after two weeks of broken promises
- JIMMY BRADLEY'S HOME IMPRVMNTNovember 14, 2017, After getting three estimates, doing lots of research for any negative feedback, we chose JIMMY BRADLEY'S HOME IMPROVEMENT to replace our old windows and doors, install new siding and faux stone on our house. Mr. Bradley's employee Jeff was the one that did the work on our house. Mr. Bradley never came by to check on the work his employee was doing. First Jeff and his helper(training) removed 14 old storm windows and 14 Old Pulley Windows and installed new windows, in less than 7 hours. I couldn't believe it when I got home and saw how much they had completed in such a short time. We contacted Mr. Bradley immediately when we noticed the window trim had huge gaps in the corners, the caulk was sloppy and was missing in some areas. Jeff also broke one of the new windows during the installation, but failed to mention it or repair it, until I ask him about it. Mr. Bradley made excuses like "everyone has their own way of doing things" but he assured us that the issues would be corrected and the job would be done right. We also discovered that Jeff had used pieces of a cardboard box in place of the 3/8 thick insulation, under the siding on an area of our house. Leaving the area unprotected from water damage as well as insulation. When I questioned Jeff about it the following day he claimed that he replaced it before installing the siding. They completed the job in December 2017. We were not happy with the quality of work but believed Mr. Bradley when he assured us that things were done as they should be. Within just a few weeks we started having issues. First, the new French Doors were very difficult to close. We had to pull up on the door and do all sorts of maneuvering to get it to close. We contacted Mr. Bradley and Jeff came back and worked on the door. Around this same time,(4/25/18) we noticed areas of the Fascia was falling off of the house. The nails were just falling out. We sent photos to Mr. Bradley and he offered no explanation, he sent Jeff to nail it back on. The door was better for a few weeks, then quickly got even harder to close, and at times would just swing open, even when locked. In June 2018 we noticed the siding on one side of the house was buckled and warped. We notified Mr. Bradley about the doors and siding. It took several calls and text messages before he finally sent someone on 8/23/18. By the time they did show up the siding was buckled and warped on the front of the house, more nails were popping out from the fascia and the windows still had gaps in the corners and exposed wood in some areas. The person he sent could only work on the door (by placing a piece of cardboard between the hinge and door facing) and he put some caulk on the windows. Mr. Bradley said he would send someone to work on the siding. December 2018, Mr. Bradley sends a new guy to fix the door and siding. That's when we discovered why the door had so many issues. The nails holding it on were not nailed into anything. (see IMG_4011.JPG) He put a few nails in the windows and the siding and called it fixed. He told me he had replaced the cardboard with insulation since Jeff had lied about removing it. Once again we called Mr. Bradley he came for another walk around, we still had siding falling off, gaps in j-channel, etc... We actually had some new problems as a result of Jessie's work. (IMG_4028.JPG, IMG_4035.JPG, IMG_4029.JPG). January 2019 We took a photo of the cardboard still on our house. April 2019, same guys are back to remove the siding & j-channel and reinstall it. 1st wall the Siding seems are not going the same direction, the panels were too tight & had no expansion room. This caused the original buckling. When they removed the window trim we just happened to see the wood around the window was decayed. All decayed wood was supposed to be removed during the initial remodel in 2017! (IMG_0462.JPG) 2nd wall siding not straight & insulation hanging out at the bottom, no expansion room. 3rd wall no expansion room, siding not straight. 4th wall siding removed laying on the ground the guys leave for the day. We find decayed wood on a window. The wall and siding are rained on several times and is still laying on the ground. 4/23/19 On more than one occasion when the guys show up to work they have come to the door and asked me "what do you want us to do". "REALLY?" Is all I can say! We have had so many "walk around meetings" with Mr. Bradley and his main siding guy (Jessie). I think looking at our house should be all the direction they need!! When I mentioned to Jessie that the siding will not move he stated; "it moves where I want it to". That explains so much! Mr. Bradley had the nerve to complain to me that this has cost him $5000! Well just do your job correctly cause this has caused me 20,000.00! Do yourself a favor and stay away from BRADLEY'S HOME IMPROVEMENT!!! NIGHTMAR
- JIMMY BRADLEY'S HOME IMPRVMNTFirst I was told the installer, Jeff, had 22 years of experience installing windows. They replaced my old windows and when I went to inspect the final installation I found the metal capping around the windows had large gaps,was uneven and the caulking was on the new window frame and was the worst excuse of finish caulking I ever seen or could imagine and that a company would accept that inferior quality. The owner and Jeff came back and the owner, Jimmy Bradley, said the quality was inferior and unacceptable and that they would correct the problem. Jeff stated that the metal man was new and he should of inspected his work. He did not. By the way Jeff first put the finishing caulk on with sunglasses on. How can you perform a quality finish caulk with sunglasses on? On the original caulk finish the caulk was over 1 inch wide and very thick. They came back and re-did the metal trim. They just put new metal on top of the original metal. Then they added MORE caulk on a already unacceptable caulk job. So now we had fat, ugly, wide and unacceptable caulk finish. They came back to try and re-caulk the finished window installation a total of 4 times. I selected Jimmy Bradleys Home Improvement for his reputation, Jeffs 22 years of window installation experience and hopefully the quality of the vinyl window. Now with hindsight I wish I had selected another company. I expected and paid for a quality window replacement and a quality finished product. I did not receive a quality, professional finished installation. I have seen the finished, fine caulk job of other window company's installation. I have had family and friends notice and state "who did your windows? They look bad." Anyone can hang sheetrock but it the finished wall that is what decides how good of a wall you have. No difference here. I would rather have a less quality window installed and finished professionally than the best window in the world installed with what looks like a 10 year that caulked the window in. From my experience I would NOT EVER recommend this business for ANY kind of work, service or product. I paid for and expected a quality window installed with a fine finished caulk job. I did not receive this
Siding Contractors in Trumann
- Business Description:When you think of home, you think of that special moment when everyone you love is gathered under that “one roof” together. You and those special people, creating memories that will last a lifetime. And as long as the American values of Faith, Family & Fun bring you together, Arkansas Performance Roofing will be here to ensure that the one roof [or many roofs] you gather together to celebrate these values remains solid and strong. When you are looking for the “professional”, remember that i..Recent Review:We are so pleased with the work that was done. They were very thorough, and even cleaned up some structural issues that they did not have to do. You can trust these folks.Dean H.
- Business Description:Serving the Central Arkansas and surrounding areas; plus limited areas of Tennessee and Missouri since 1989 with our power and pressure washing services. We have over 25 years of experience in cleaning all types of brick, concrete, wood, tile, ceramic, stucco, and vinyl surfaces. Let us meet your cleaning requirements....Recent Review:After the wood had dried following the pressure cleaning, Mr. Frazier & crew were punctual, received instructions, and went to work. They carefully moved grill, outdoor furniture, and potted plants and applied two coats of sealant to all vertical surfaces, and three coats to all horizontal surfaces. The wood soaked it up like a sponge. They replaced everything and did a great cleanup. In retrospect, the cost of both the pressure cleaning and sealing jobs included approximately 60 man-hours and a large amount of supplies delivered with state-of-the-art equipment. My house and property look new. My wife and I are completely satisfied. They're a class actJohn S.
- Business Description:We work with insurance companies and match your deductible! Sims Construction Company is a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business. Our dedicated team of professionals have over 35 years of hands on experience, to provide innovative ideas and suggestions tailored to your projects. Our services are customized to your individual needs, paying close attention to the details of each project that we are involved with. Please feel free to ..Recent Review:Great! Professional, courteous and made sure I was happy with the services provided. Would recommend!Amanda D.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you..Recent Review:Showed up and did not fix or repair any work that was needed. Just covered up with tiles. left in the middle of the job and never returned. Never returned emails or phone calls.mando c.
- Business Description:We are experienced in all forms of environmental testing & remediation - asbestos, lead, mold, smoke & water damage, as well as disinfecting & sanitizing - we use a special fogger for COVID-19 cleaning that lasts up to 90 days! Call today for a free estimate
- Recent Review:Installed new siding and tore out old windows and replaced them with new windows. Looks great and has cut my light bill in half. House looks like a brand new home!Devin G.
- Business Description:Roofing And Home ConstructionRecent Review:The cosmetic effect on the outside of the chimney does not match the cosmetic effect on the rest of the exterior of the house. There was also a couple of places where they didn't make the boards meet in the corner. He told me he would clean up his mess and haul it away. He cleaned up some but left three piles of debris in my yard which he said that he would come pick up and haul away the nest day. He has not yet shown up to do that.  Sondra H.
- Business Description:-Recent Review:Jonathan Spivey did a great job. He was punctual. I have used him several times. Mary I.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful siding contractor articles
When installing siding, you may find rotted boards underneath the old siding. Siding is your home’s first line of defense against the elements–rot causes damage that can spread, so learn about what to do when you discover rotted boards.
What is a fascia board on a house, and what does it do? Learn how fascia boards help prevent moisture from coming into your home and secure your gutters.
Find siding contractors in
- Lake City
- Marked Tree
siding contractors in Trumann
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- All Around The House LLC401 Kelli St
- Architectural Timber Works9656 Memphis Arlington Rd
- Arkansas Performance Roofing LLC108 Tulaka Blvd
Heber Springs, Arkansas
- Arkansas Roofing Kompany-Equinox Outdoor Concepts1820 Old Morrilton Hwy
- Aurel V Construction410 Majestic Lodge Rd
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- All Around The House LLC
- C&J Roofing & Home ConstructionPO Box 16722
- Calaway Construction12 Silver Springs Road
- Carl McKinney Home Maintenance2805 Mockingbird Lane
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Cole's Repair310 W. Thomas Green #5
- C&J Roofing & Home Construction
- D&R Construction304 N 62nd St.
- D&R Construction
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLCPO BOX 446
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLC
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Sims Construction Company158 County Road 7890
- Sims Construction Company
- Terry's Home Improvements LLC805 Highway 18
Lake City, Arkansas
- Terry's Home Improvements LLC
- Unlimited Mobile Wash2611 S Ringo St
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Unlimited Mobile Wash