The subtle differences between paint sheens can be confusing. From matte to high gloss, check out which paint sheens match the look and function of each room.
Get matched with top interior painters in Strong, AR
There are 4 highly-rated local interior painters.
Matching on Angi
Recent Interior Painting Reviews in Strong
- Moffett Construction and Residential RemodelingTyler’s crew was extremely quick and reasonable with pricing! They left the job site spotless and cleaner than before! Will definitely use again!
- Patrick Ward PaintingIt wend very well . He painted my decks , sidings and interior. He by himself only finished the job and it went very awesome. I'll definitely hire him again
- J&P Construction Painting and DrywallGreat! They were fast, courteous and did an excellent job prepping the house. Outstanding ceiling/wall lines with two different colors/sheen. They made sure I was happy with the work and quickly returned later to touch a spot up.
- Condor General ContractingThe price was where I estimated it and finished on time. The crew was very detailed and professional. The foreman communicated very promptly. Dennis managed all our expectations, timing, and questions perfectly. Best contractor I've hired out of the 3 remodeling projects I've done and will be the only contractor going forward on the future remodeling projects
- Color Plus Painting & RemodelingWe are 100% happy with the work done by Color Plus. They are professionals and their work shows it. In two days they completed the job with beautiful results. I can't say enough about Color Plus. We appreciated their work ethics. Very friendly and easy to talk with.
- C B PaintingI had a tight turn around to get the house painted and Carlos made it happen. I couldn’t be happier with the results.
- Gamas Professional PaintersEli and his crew did a great job, were courteous and respectful of us and our home.would highly recommend them for painting your home. Price was fair. They spent five days doing every thing that we ask of them. A+
- Richards' Homes, LLCIt went really really well. Mr. Richards did great work and completed the project on time and on budget. He handled everything once we had a plan we approved. It was great. I would definitely recommend him. We have moved to another state and have not had a good experience, I really wish Mr. Richards were here. I would hire him in a heart beat
- Condor General ContractingDennis and his team came in and put on a new roof and helped remodel inside my house. New flooring and painting. They did an excellent job and really helped me maintain my budget. Can't wait to use them on the next home improvement project!
- DOTS REMODELING... DEPENDABLE ON TIME SERVICEMr. Adams has worked for me several times over the past few years. I have found him to be professional and very conscientious about his work regardless of the task he is performing. Mr. Adams arrives on time every morning. He and his helper(s) are respectful of my home. Mr. Adams takes great care to protect my carpet and my nic-nacs when working in my home. When outside, he takes care not to crush my plants. I appreciate Mr. Adams good manners and excellent work ethic
Interior Painters in Strong
- Business Description:We are a experienced skilled team that provides all handyman services. We have great competitive prices. Our team has been in the line of work for years and can guarantee a fantastic job.Recent Review:Excellent. They (Bobby? @ his helper) arrived when they said they would. They were very professional and did a beautiful job.Richard A.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:When you think of home, you think of that special moment when everyone you love is gathered under that “one roof” together. You and those special people, creating memories that will last a lifetime. And as long as the American values of Faith, Family & Fun bring you together, Arkansas Performance Roofing will be here to ensure that the one roof [or many roofs] you gather together to celebrate these values remains solid and strong. When you are looking for the “professional”, remember that i..Recent Review:We are so pleased with the work that was done. They were very thorough, and even cleaned up some structural issues that they did not have to do. You can trust these folks.Dean H.
- Business Description:Our experienced and well-trained personnel have years of roofing experience. We handle all types of roofing conditions or requests from a small leak to a complete, comprehensive roofing system. Knowing when to restore, repair or install a new roof system and what type of roofing material is an important decision. Your PI Roofing professional will assist you in choosing the appropriate product and installation techniqueRecent Review:Crews were professional and worked hard to install the radiant barrier during my remodel. I know this was money well spent cause it is now the middle of summer in the house. With temperatures running the upper 90's-100 and no insulation in the attic (Still in remodel stage, but drywall is up), the AC system can keep it a nice 72 inside without any problems and without running all the timeCarl D.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:We are a licensed general contractor. We are members of the BBB, chamber of commerce, NFIB. We are certified GAF installers. We are certified in EPDM roofing systems and we are a metal roofing specialist. Additional DBA - A-1 Tree Service, A-1 Roofing and Construction, LLCRecent Review:Run very fast from this company. We first had the roof replaced which I will say they did a great job even though we were told he would take what the insurance would pay and then changed his mind and charged us more. The tree removal was reasonable and was done without any issues. The deck however is another story and we have been told by other professionals it is the worst one they have ever seen. 1. One corner of the deck is 1 inch higher than the rest. 2. decking not installed properly consistent with grain which has now resulted in warped and oozing boards- which should have never been stained right away anyway. 3.decking does not line up resulting in gaps 1/4" to 1/2". 4. Tags from wood not even removed from ends. 5. stain too thick which resulted in the deck getting very hot (and as a bonus he left his boot prints in the stain) 6. Spindles placed on wrong side. 7. Missing trim pieces on support. We are now having to hire someone else to fix the mess resulting in more money spent and the owner of A1 does not return phone calls or messages since this work was doneScott S.
- Business Description:Just give me a call and we can go from there.
- Business Description:Down south girl with down south prices. No other employees or sub contractors. Charges by the hour. May add travel/trip charges for long distances.Recent Review:We first hired Kim last summer to paint our camp on the river. It was hot weather, but she came everyday and painted until the job was done. People now comment on the great way our camp looks. Next, I called Kim to paint two rooms in my house. She was prompt and she knows what she is doing and she only charges $15 an hour. Kim preps the walls and all else before painting. I am happy with the job and will call her againRexine C.
- Business Description:WE ARE A CHRISTIAN BASED COMPANY. HAVE BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR 35 YRS. WE SPECIALIZE IN REMODELING KITCHEN AND BATHROOM, HOME EXTERIOR REMODELING AND OUTDOOR CUSTOM DECKS.
- Business Description:The ONLY contractor to provide a 10 YEARS craftsmanship GUARANTEE – ensuring the INTEGRITY of the application 15 Years of Experience as an EXPERT PAINTER Equipped with Hi-Tech Materials to create a GREAT quality to all Houses or Building needs We take great pride in providing premier contracting services to the community of TEXARKANA and Completed over Hundreds of Houses and Business establishment in the are
Explore our Solution Center for helpful interior painter articles
Your ceilings might need a little love. Find go-to tips for painting your ceiling so you can take them to a whole new level, plus what you need to get the job done.
You can give your ceiling a makeover by applying a fresh coat of paint to cover water spots or stains. This guide explains how to paint a damaged ceiling.
Find interior painters in
interior painters in Strong
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- A-1 Roofing and Construction508 E Stephenson Ave
- All Around The House LLC401 Kelli St
- All-American Home Improvements LLC25 mitchell lane
Heber Springs, Arkansas
- Arkansas Performance Roofing LLC108 Tulaka Blvd
Heber Springs, Arkansas
- Arkansas Roofing Kompany-Equinox Outdoor Concepts1820 Old Morrilton Hwy
- Artist Jason Jones130 E Rock St
- A-1 Roofing and Construction
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handy John's Remodeling Co.605 E L ST
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Hill's Remodeling & Handyman Service176 Gilbert Parkway
- Hodges Building295 Sunset Ridge
Cave City, Arkansas
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Kim Anderson PaintingP.O. Box 502
- Kim Anderson Painting
- United Painting Company4628 Vega Court
- United Painting Company