If you are considering buying a fixer-upper house that needs repairs, there are 12 key questions to ask. These will help you assess the scope of work and determine if you need minor cosmetic repairs or major renovations (or anything in between).
Get matched with top home inspectors in Strong, AR
There are 1 highly-rated local home inspectors.
Recent Home Inspection Reviews in Strong
- Strategic Home Inspection LLCGreat !! Gave us advice on how to divert the rainfall from the gutters across the driveway and away from the foundation of the house. Also on what type of services we needed to repair driveway and level the sidewalk where the water has washed the soil out beneath.
- ProTeam Inspectors - Mobley Home Inspections IncExcellent home inspection company. Mr. Mobley spent four hours thoroughly inspecting our soon to be home. After completing the inspection he took time to discuss all items addressed in the inspection with pictures and answered all of our questions. Very impressed with his attention to detail, customer service, and inspection preparation/documentation. I highly recommend the Pro Team to anyone looking to get a great inspection. Definitely the best bang for buck in central Arkansas
- ProTeam Inspectors - Mobley Home Inspections IncMr. Mobley with ProTeam was excellent. As first time home buyers, it was very helpful to have someone walk us through every part of the inspection, and take the time to answer all the questions we had. It was easy to schedule, he arrived on time, and was very thorough with the inspection. We received the report promptly, and this was easy to understand, and thorough with descriptions. All of our interactions were handled professionally, and both Mr. Mobley and Martha were very friendly and easy to talk with. We highly recommend using their services
- MRB Home Inspections, LLCMike was very thorough and professional. I will definitely use him again and will gladly recommend him to anyone needing his services. Cost is very reasonable.
- Twin Lakes Home InspectionsJared was very thorough, knowledgeable and honest. We live out of state and were purchasing property in Mountain Home that needed to be inspected. He was very responsive to our many questions and emails and was very easy to talk to and work with. We are very happy with his services and would recommend him
- Twin Lakes Home InspectionsHe did great very detailed and made sure we understood everything and even took time out of his day to come explain the pictures
- Twin Lakes Home InspectionsIt went smoother and easier than we hoped for ...twin lakes home inspections was very detailed and professional..also pinpointed many things that will save us in the long run..they are always available and very thorough.
- Twin Lakes Home InspectionsJared went above and beyond and kept contact with me throughout to make sure he checked every concern I had very thoroughly and did it in a timely manner, very polite and professional. Will refer him any chance I get!!!! Thanks again Jared for the great service.
- Trusted Home Inspections LLCI have a degree in construction and am a retired engineer and contractor.. I have never seen a more complete and accurate report. I could find nothing that was left out of the report. I would never consider using anyone else for home inspection again.
- MRB Home Inspections, LLCAs you can read above, it was a great service and really helped us feel confident about our home purchase.
Home Inspectors in Strong
- Business Description:At EnviroPro Testing and Consulting "WE KEEP ARKANSANS BREATHING EASY" THINK YOU GOT MOLD??? Have you had recent water damage? Toilet overflow? A roof leak maybe? Ice Maker water line break? Now you have a disgusting smell? Do feel fine at work but when you get home you get stuffy, eyes and nose run a bit, perhaps a cough one of these systems or..Recent Review:John was very responsive to my request for a mold inspection. He was prompt, helpful, and a great communicator. I will definitely use these services again.Megan H.
- Business Description:You’d pay a fortune to keep your family safe, but you shouldn’t pay a penny more than $14.99! Most alarms systems seem like a bargain---UNTIL you look at the cost of signing a long-term alarm contract for $30, $40, sometimes even $50/month. Protect your home and your wallet with a SimpliSafe home security system. Our alarm monitoring costs just $14.99/month, and we’ll never lock you into a contract, so you are free to cancel with us anytime. Each year that you protect your family with SimpliS..Recent Review:Shortly after we ordered the system we changed our mind. The company said they would refund the money but never did. We disputed the charge but was denied from the credit card company even though SimpliSafe could not produce an invoice or any price they sent the system to us. This company is untrustworthy and does not deserve your business. Please save your time and money and use someone else. Just an update. They did return the money they originally refused to refund when we went through the credit card company. I can’t change the grade I have them because the only reason they issued the refund was to protect their standing on Angie’s listKellie S.
- Business Description:Inspection Gator LLC is a full service Real Estate inspection Company dedicated to providing information to our clients that will allow for quantified decisions and peace of mind about their perspective real estate investment. inspectors must follow strict state guidelines and Our reports are as detailed as possible. our Inspection usually range from 2-4 hours and reports provided within 24 hours. We invite Angie's list members to call us for all of their inspection needs . we serve a 50 mile..Recent Review:Derek Ballard did our home inspection prior to closing on a home. After living in the home we have found many, many problems he overlooked to the tune of $20,000 to repair. I would like to warn anyone who is thinking of using this man as an Inspector. They are on willing to help resolve the problems they did not find. Basically, the contract gives them zero liability. You are basically paying this inspector to do nothingChristy D.
- Business Description:ETR Laboratories in an analytic laboratory with a broad range of commercial, industrial and individual clients. We provide analytic services using a wide variety of scientific methods including GC/MS, IC/MS, GIR, NMR and SEM equipment. We can do particle analysis, organic and inorganic chemical analysis and micro analysis on biological and other materials. Private water analysis is our specialty. Award winning. Additional DBA - Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories Inc, ETR Labs, ETR ..Recent Review:The whole process was easy. ETR were quickly responsive to questions. Professionally discussed in related terms test results over the phone. Highly recommend!Kevin F.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:Independent 3rd party roof inspection and consultation company.Recent Review:Ernie Haas provided a very thorough examination of our roof which enabled us (after much back and forth with our roofer (DCF Contracting)) to ensure that all necessary and required repairs were made to our roof. Mr. Haas stayed in contact with us for more than a month to ensure that any questions or issues we had were addressedLarry T.
- Business Description:Bonafide Home Inspcections LLC is a fully insured south Arkansas home inspection service. Tom Hall, inspector #HI-1848, has met all licensing requirements of the Arkansas Home Inspectors Board. Besides being trained and certified by the American Home Inspectors Training, he has over 30 years experience in the steel construction business. We pride ourselves on being accurate, comprehensive, and unbiased. We also meet and exceed the Standards of Practice requirements of the state of Arkansas. D..
- Business Description:Complete Architectural services for any Construction Project
- Business Description:Superior Home Inspection Services adheres to the Arkansas and American Society of Home Inspections Standards of Practice and code of ethics. I provide a visual examination and report of the condition of all readily accessible, visually observable, installed systems and components of the home as outlined by (N A H I) National Society of Home Inspections. We accept several easy payment options cash, check, major credit cards
- Business Description:When pests or termites move in, you want the ultimate weapon to take them out: Terminix, America’s leading provider of termite and pest control. It's no wonder more than 2.7 million customers trust us to protect their homes and families from the havoc that unwanted intruders can create. You can look to us for a wide range of services to protect your home top to bottom, inside and out: Insulation Service, Moisture Control Solutions, Rodent and Wildlife Service and more. We can even help you wi..Recent Review:I use Terminix only because they are the biggest. I use them because I had an insect problem and they are one of the few who told me they would not charge me for additional visits. I don't like paying their semi-annual/quarterly fee, as of the moment that's who I use. They come promptly when you call them if you have a problemSheldon S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home inspector articles
Getting ready to sell your house? A pre-listing home inspection may be something to consider to better understand the condition of home.Check out pros & cons of getting a pre-listing inspection as you work with your realtor to put your house on the market
A home inspection report has major consequences for your home or the house you’re looking to purchase. How can you be confident an inspector is right for the job? Ask these 17 questions to gain insight into their experience and knowledge.
Find home inspectors in
- El Dorado
- Junction City
- East Camden
home inspectors in Strong
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Arkansas Roofing Kompany-Equinox Outdoor Concepts1820 Old Morrilton Hwy
- Arkansas Roofing Kompany-Equinox Outdoor Concepts
- Bonafide Home Inspections LLC5 Regal Row
- Bonafide Home Inspections LLC
- Dual Design / David W. Jackson5951 N. Killdeer Dr.
- Dual Design / David W. Jackson
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc
- For Sale Roofing203 W. Pearl St
- For Sale Roofing
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Inspection Gator LLC6402 Countryside Dr.
- Inspection Gator LLC
- WholeHouseFanGuy.com33175 Temecula Parkway 434