Looking to paint your home and boost your curb appeal? Using this guide, you’ll learn whether you should caulk before or after painting the exterior of your home.
Get matched with top exterior painters in Stephens, AR
There are 2 highly-rated local exterior painters.
Matching on Angi
Recent House Painting Reviews in Stephens
- Bradford PaintingLes Bradford and his crew were amazing to work with. Very friendly and professional. The guys did an outstanding job on painting the exterior of our home and garage in just 3 days. Very clean job too, not a drop of paint out of place or a flower stepped on. We could not have asked for a better experience. Price was very fair. I had quotes from other locals but Les blew them away
- Vision Painting Inc.Caleb, Mystery, Justin, and Josh all worked hard to make my very dry 27 year old wood sided home look fantastic! The price quoted was the price charged! I highly recommend this company, and I would use them again in the future..
- Moran's PaintingThe company representative went out of her way to get the stain we wanted used, and the painters did a very good job.
- Pemberton PaintingI would not hire Pemberton Paint, Penny Pemberton. Pemberton Painting, Penny Pemberton is well known in Eureka Springs, Arkansas for submitting the lowest bid, just to get the job. Then about half way through the job, she keeps adding things, to the point where your bid is double what she told you it would cost. Penny Pemberton never even showed up on the work site to approve or disapprove of the work that her hired workers did. They worked on our home located within the historic loop of Eureka Springs, AR. They installed spindles on our porch upside down. They did no prep work before they painted, and the paint began peeling within 6 months. Areas that we paid her to repair were never done. We called her back to examine the work, and we walked around together for an hour with a clipboard as she made a long list of substandard work that her workers did. She said she would redo the work, at no cost to us. That conversation was in August of 2020. We have never seen her again. She will not answer texts/emails/voicemails. Sadly, we had paid her in full. My husband halted the work done by her company, after he saw the substandard work that her company delivers. We were greatly distressed by this and even sought advice from local clergy, who told us that we would be "doing a community service to take her to small claims court", so that others in the community would not be taken advantage of by her any longer. We hired a national chain painting company, Certa Pro, to come in and do the rework of the work that her company did at a substandard level. It will cost us thousands to pay for the rework. I would not recommend Penny Pemberton, Pemberton Painting to do any work. She only shows up on the job site to take more money. She hires people that have little or no training. Almost anyone can hold a paint brush, but that does not make them a painter. We are very sorry that we hired Pemberton Painting
- Johnson Brothers Construction Foundation LLCExcellent! They gave accurate quotes/bids, always showed up on time, did work professionally/timely and ALWAYS returned my phone calls/texts promptly. They were honest, knowledgeable and very competent. I was confident my beautiful historic home was in good hands...I would definitely recommend them and will use them again
- A State Handymen IncWork was done quickly and professionally. They had to clean out the garage before making repairs and hauled off all debris. High quality work all around. Will definitely hire again.
- Condor General ContractingExcellent service all the way around from the contract to the actual work. The men always were prompt to work and wanted to please us the customer. We are very pleased with the final outcome and Dennis made sure we agreed on everything.
- Village Pro PaintersIt turned out very well. Their cleanup was excellent! They did have one or two stand out employees. The guys painting were great! They arrived on time each day. I know their estimate was one of the lower bids we received. There was one issue, but they came right out and fixed it.
- TJ Painting of NWABeautifully, James was very professional and did an awesome job, my son, who is a contractor/builder was very impressed with the quality of James work, I am extremely satisfied,
- Mary's PaintingThe color matched perfectly. The painter was professional and did a very nice job. He took the time to do the job right. When the job was about done, someone from the company stopped by to make sure we were satisfied.
House Painters in Stephens
- Business Description:COVID-19 SERVICES AVAILABLE NOW! Who can you call when disaster strikes? Whether it’s a fire, a flood, or a mold problem, you need someone on your side who can get you back on your feet fast. If you have an emergency on your hands, don’t wait to get help. Call GilRay Restoration right awayRecent Review:It went well! There's no more mold.Stephen B.
- Business Description:When you think of home, you think of that special moment when everyone you love is gathered under that “one roof” together. You and those special people, creating memories that will last a lifetime. And as long as the American values of Faith, Family & Fun bring you together, Arkansas Performance Roofing will be here to ensure that the one roof [or many roofs] you gather together to celebrate these values remains solid and strong. When you are looking for the “professional”, remember that i..Recent Review:We are so pleased with the work that was done. They were very thorough, and even cleaned up some structural issues that they did not have to do. You can trust these folks.Dean H.
- Business Description:Our experienced and well-trained personnel have years of roofing experience. We handle all types of roofing conditions or requests from a small leak to a complete, comprehensive roofing system. Knowing when to restore, repair or install a new roof system and what type of roofing material is an important decision. Your PI Roofing professional will assist you in choosing the appropriate product and installation techniqueRecent Review:Crews were professional and worked hard to install the radiant barrier during my remodel. I know this was money well spent cause it is now the middle of summer in the house. With temperatures running the upper 90's-100 and no insulation in the attic (Still in remodel stage, but drywall is up), the AC system can keep it a nice 72 inside without any problems and without running all the timeCarl D.
- Business Description:Have no fear, HelloTech is here. We can send a tech to your door to help with your computer, home theater, TV mounting, and general device needs. In many cases, we can solve your issues remotely for much less, simply by connecting to your computerRecent Review:We hired HelloTech to mount 4 TVs and 2 soundbars and to have a recessed box placed behind one of the TVs so it should be mounted flush. -- The installer came out and mounted the 4 TVs and the 2 soundbars while a house-sitter was here. -- I came home and found that both soundbars were unlevel and 2 of the four TVs were unlevel. And the recessed box wasn't installed. I called them and they told me they didn't have record of me wanting a recessed box installed and that it would be $149 more. Fine. They had their tech come back 2 days later. He came and told us that he COULDN'T install a recessed box, and he left without leveling anything. I sent pictures of all of this to HelloTech. I've sent at least 10 emails and called them 5 times. I wasted $600. I ended up re-mounting 2 of the TVs and the 2 soundbars. (It's good I remounted the soudbars because the anchors that HelloTech installed popped out of the wall.) -- I wrote them multiple times asking only for a 50% refund of what I paid. They ignored my multiple requests, so my only recourse is to give this review. - Nov 202Mac J.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:We are a licensed general contractor. We are members of the BBB, chamber of commerce, NFIB. We are certified GAF installers. We are certified in EPDM roofing systems and we are a metal roofing specialist. Additional DBA - A-1 Tree Service, A-1 Roofing and Construction, LLCRecent Review:Run very fast from this company. We first had the roof replaced which I will say they did a great job even though we were told he would take what the insurance would pay and then changed his mind and charged us more. The tree removal was reasonable and was done without any issues. The deck however is another story and we have been told by other professionals it is the worst one they have ever seen. 1. One corner of the deck is 1 inch higher than the rest. 2. decking not installed properly consistent with grain which has now resulted in warped and oozing boards- which should have never been stained right away anyway. 3.decking does not line up resulting in gaps 1/4" to 1/2". 4. Tags from wood not even removed from ends. 5. stain too thick which resulted in the deck getting very hot (and as a bonus he left his boot prints in the stain) 6. Spindles placed on wrong side. 7. Missing trim pieces on support. We are now having to hire someone else to fix the mess resulting in more money spent and the owner of A1 does not return phone calls or messages since this work was doneScott S.
- Business Description:Logmedics is a company dedicated to providing the quality craftsmanship that a log home owner expects when it comes to the restoration of your log cabin. Regardless if it's a new log cabin or an existing cabin, Logmedics can help you achieve the results that you want along with the knowledge that will allow you to make decisions that will suit you and your family for years to come. We also service wood sided homes along with decks and fences. Logmedics has years of experience in all areas of ..
- Business Description:We are a reliable construction company who has been in business in the Batesville area for over ten years. We have many subcontractors we can call upon allowing us to do all phases of home construction and remodeling
- Business Description:hi,im markelle,people call me mark,for short,im a licensed contractor,in the state of arkansas,lic.#0230141112;i.d.28408.i ben doing carpentry going on sixteenyears now and still going.i have done plenty of residential and commercial work(high school,churches,hair salon,old buildings,etc.).i am a general contractor who enjoys what he does and take pride in a job well done.i have plenty of references,so give us a call,thank you
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house painter articles
Planning to paint the exterior of your home? Be sure to follow our guide to maintaining compliance with your homeowners association’s rules and regulations.
Make sure the pro you hire for your next paint job is professional and within budget by getting a few estimates. Here’s what to expect along the way.
Find exterior painters in
exterior painters in Stephens
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- A-1 Roofing and Construction508 E Stephenson Ave
- All Around The House LLC401 Kelli St
- All-American Home Improvements LLC25 mitchell lane
Heber Springs, Arkansas
- Arkansas Performance Roofing LLC108 Tulaka Blvd
Heber Springs, Arkansas
- Arkansas Roofing Kompany-Equinox Outdoor Concepts1820 Old Morrilton Hwy
- A-1 Roofing and Construction
- Guys Roofing Service6123 E. Glenhomes Drive
- Guys Roofing Service
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handy John's Remodeling Co.605 E L ST
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Hill's Remodeling & Handyman Service176 Gilbert Parkway
- Hodges Building295 Sunset Ridge
Cave City, Arkansas
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC505 Hancock Rd
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC
- United Painting Company4628 Vega Court
- United Painting Company