A pet or dog door that allows your furry friend to go outside and play should be installed by a handyperson with carpentry experience.
Get matched with top door installers in Stephens, AR
There are 2 highly-rated local door installers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Stephens
- Illinois Energy Windows & Siding IncPrompt reply to scheduling in-home estimate quote. I recently moved into a townhome - they were able to get my paperwork done quickly to submit to HOA review for approval (unlike other companies who refuse to work w/ townhome owners). The staff members are personable, experienced, & professional, and explained their services & products clearly & in detail, with suggestions for different options. They worked w/me on obtaining doors with blind inserts, which is a custom item I specifically requested. I had also asked for an estimate to have 6 windows’ broken vapor seals fixed. They told me that I don’t need new windows (“Illinois Energy” only does new window installation), but simply need a glass service/repair company to replace individual glass packs. They didn’t have to do this, but they gave me the contact info of local service companies (not affiliated) for help. Very helpful, thorough, & attentive to detail
- Wilson's Home Improvement CoThe work was done very well!! Detailed and carefully installed. Looks great! Impressed with work crew, both on the fascia work and the gutter work. Would have Wilson's do work again if we are ever in need again.
- Wilson's Home Improvement CoVery professional. I got a free estimate with lots of explanation and information about types of windows and the pros and cons of different materials. I was given accurate estimate on scheduling time frame. Paid half on order and half after installation. Exact to estimate., no surprises. The team that did the installation were very professional and courteous. Very detailed oriented and fast! I would definitely recommend Wilson's to anybody needing window replacement and based on my experience, I would trust them to do any jobs they advertise
- Northwest Arkansas Windows and SidingWe cannot say enough wonderful things about Ron Coday, owner of NWA Windows and Siding. The quality of his product, both windows and siding is outstanding. The pricing is very competitive and he was able to work within our budget while offering prompt and professional service throughout the entire transaction, installation and follow up service calls. He helped us through a very difficult time as a family recovering from a kitchen fire. Through Ron's company we were able to order custom-sized windows to fit the needs of our remodel at a price competitors couldn't touch. The installed siding and windows transformed the entire look of our home and helped make it a place we could be proud of. The crew were prompt, courteous and very polite. They weren't just installing siding and slapping in windows, they added a sliding glass door where two windows had been in the guest bedroom, as well as added a new window where a blank wall had been in our master suite. Our kids were interested in their work and often set up chairs to have a front row seat, which did not bother the crew at all. When we recently had the house appraised for a refinance even the inspector commented on the quality of the work and materials. We would not hesitate to recommend him to any of our friends and family, and in fact do so on a regular basis
- Handyman Connection of NW ArkansasMy experience went very well. The work was done to my satisfactaction. Scheduling went well and they were responsive. We did have some delays because of the weather. One technician came out each time to do work.
- Ace Handyman Services NW ArkansasEvery single aspect of this job has been a model of effective communication, highly conscientous craftsmen, attention to detail and total commitment to complete customer satisfaction. I cannot say enough as to the professionalism and quality of Handyman Matter of Rogers, AR.
- WFR Carpentry ServicesWe discovered that we had a very poorly built house. This caused a lot of unforeseen problems but he always solved them. He was always prompt and rarely took breaks when he was here. He wants you to be satisfied with the work. If he is satisfied, the work is way above average. He has really beautified our home. He would be the first person I would call if I need more done to my home
- Charles Wyles ContractorsThe job went very smooth and they did excellent work and went beyond my expectations by adding some touches and making sure the job was done right. After they finished they cleaned up the area around the Man Cave and left no trash behind. I enjoyed visiting with them and while they were here and getting some ideas for future plans. I will definitely use them again and would highly recommend them for your next project. Thanks Charles and Joel, Rev John Lindne
- Window World of the Ozarks LLCOrdered and installed all the windows and doors with no problems. Everything went well and all the work looks good. Very professional from start to finish. Great company to Work with. Would recommend and use again without reservation.
- R & R Custom ContractorsRonnie and Marvin were great to work with. they were truly professional, on time for appointments, detailed estimates, discussed our ideas and offered alternative ideas that made a difference. We were out of town throughout the majority of the remodel but were in constant contact with R&R if there was an issue. they also provided photos via text so we could see the work in progression. we added one more job (painting) to the list after we began the project. This was a huge time saver for us and they did an outstanding job. we have two great looking rooms. We have future remodel needs and R&R will definitely get our business again
Door Installers in Stephens
- Business Description:We specialize in bathroom remodeling, not kitchen remodeling! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Bath Planet of Arkansas LLC has been in business for 5 years in the state of Arkansas. We off free in-home estimates, and also offer several different discounts. Veterans 10%, Senior Citizen 10% Cash Paying 10% ..Recent Review:Sean came in and get it all set up with the materials, he was excellent, I don't have any complaints, I cant say enough about him, he's a master restorator, he did a did far better than I expected, he saved the old tiles and did an excellent workJanis P.
- Business Description:We expertly install custom-made vinyl windows & vinyl siding which will deliver unmatched beauty, strength & energy savings as well as enhance the architectural style of your Arkansas home. Cape Cod, country French, Colonial, Victorian, Tudor, Craftsman, cottage, Mediterranean, ranch, traditional or contemporary style home owners can let their imaginations run wild with the possibilities. We will help you find the specific style, performance and budget that meet your needs! We do not do repai..Recent Review:As expected, the workers did excellent work, were polite and respectful. We actually were concerned they hadn't taken even so much as a well deserved lunch break but they insisted they had! We've had Wilson before when they completely resided our enclosed porch and replaced a door and windows. Their work turned our enclosed porch from a freezer in winter and a sauna in summer to a most delightful year around room to enjoy. The newest work is already giving us more temperature comfort for summer and will certainly be appreciated when winter comes. What is also wonderful is that Wilson gives us a life time warranty and, if something happens with a window or door, we simply call them with the item number (on the door/window) and they go from there. What could be easier? Thank you Wilson!!Robert and Janet M.
- Business Description:Garage Door and Garage Door Opener Repair in Fayetteville & Springdale, ARRecent Review:We called at 7am and he said he would be here between 8 and 9 and got here at 830. He told us what was wrong and got permission to proceed. When he left he gave us a handwritten receipt for $357. Two days later we received another receipt itemizing all the repairs/work he performed and the materials used. I doubt that I will need him any time soon but I recommend him highly. VERY professionalmeg a.
- Business Description:With Uxari, you and your home are connected, automatically. You choose what to connect (devices) and we do the connecting (wireless services plan). Plus, we do it for as little as $99 down with monthly payments as low as $34.99. At Uxari, you will talk to a real person when you have a question, 7 days a week. So go ahead, start enjoying your new life style, knowing answers to all your questions are only a call or an e-mail away. And the best part is all of our services come with a 30-day, ris..Recent Review:Received the security system in three days. Set up was easy and I was able to get technical support on the phone quickly with a couple questions. They Uxari system has been working great and I am very happy with my experienceChris M.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:I found the site over the web and contacted thecompany. From pictures sent via email, they helped me decide on size, and design elements and promptly sent me referrence since they reside outside my area. The item was made, shipped and damaged in transit and they took care of details of returning item to them, dealing wiht the insurance company, correcting the issue, keeping me up to date in the process and remaking the awning and getting it back to me. They supplied detailed instruction to my contractor for installation and were available via phone for consult during the process. I am very pleasedJoan N.
- Business Description:We have up to 12 months same as cash financing available for qualified buyers.Recent Review:In the end, it was very good. The first guy they sent out to do it just did a horrible job. I called them and told them about it. They sent out their manager and had let the better guy come back and totally redo all the windows. They're beautiful now. The guy they had was not their employee. They contracted him and he did an absolutely horrible job. They were awful. Their main worker did a great job. I am incredibly happy about it now. They do wonderful servicejamie r.
- Business Description:1 employee- Mortgage Documentation Specialist for the: FHA/VA Energy Efficiency Program.Recent Review:They had to come back and add more because it was uneven. They left a pretty bad smell and its a year later and it still smells. I'm trying to get them to come back. They said the attic temperature would be 10 degrees warmer then the home and it is not. <br /> <br /> Very nice worker just the product is not that acceptable to meEldon J.
- Business Description:PRO Millwork, Inc. was established in 1996 and has been providing Central Arkansas with specialty windows and doors ever since. We began our partnership with Phantom Retractable Screens in 2005 and serve the majority of Arkansas with their product. We carry a full line of Jeld-Wen and Masonite products. Through the years we have grown to provide a full-service residential glass shop. We are dedicated to satisfaction and focus on open communication with our customers to assure that they are pl..
- Business Description:Additional fax - (501) 262-1686.Recent Review:After leaving a request for a quote back in the Spring, we were finally contacted in late August. My husband was in a business meeting at the time of the call (on his cell phone), and requested that they call us at home after 6pm that evening. We did receive a very freindly return call a day or two later, and Kim arranged to schedule a quote the following week, once he checked his schedule. My husband told him to call the home number after 6pm, or his cell number during the day. We received two or three messages from Kim on the home phone during the next few days, but of course we were at work. Kim did not leave a call back number or time. We were never able to make connection, and received no more calls after Aug 24. We decided to go ahead with a prior quote from another company. <br /Melody F.
- Recent Review:They arrived to perform the work as scheduled and were very professional and knew what they were doing. My only issue and it isn't a big one, I thought the total charge was a little too much for the length of time that the job took <br /Max W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
Can you fix a broken door? Some cosmetic damage can be fixed using splines, wood filler, or hinge adjustments. Serious door damage usually requires a replacement.
Investing in a storm door has many benefits, such as extra security, better air circulation, energy efficiency, increased curb appeal, and more natural light.
Find door installers in
door installers in Stephens
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- All Around The House LLC401 Kelli St
Paragould, Arkansas 72450
- All Around The House LLC
- Discount Developers Inc.12281 Hwy. 84 Ste. 2
Bismarck, Arkansas 71929
- Discount Developers Inc.
- Hanke BrothersPO Box 21174
Hot Springs, Arkansas 71903
- Hanke Brothers
- Jonesboro Overhead Door Co925 E Parker Rd
Jonesboro, Arkansas 72404
- Jonesboro Overhead Door Co
- Palace of Glass2340 Powell St, Suite 108
Emeryville, California 94608
- Palace of Glass
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois 60061
- Smart Energy Solutions
- Wilson's Home Improvement Co1964 E Grand Ave
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas 71901
- Wilson's Home Improvement Co